rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls you banged who also banged someone famous

I recently read this post in Chateau Heartiste in which he relates that he went out with a girl who got boned by Anthony Kiedis, lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

It reminded me of a past Japanese girlfriend who told me that she had had a two-night stand with Bruce Dickinson, vocalist for Iron Maiden, in the mid-'80s when the band was touring Japan.

Anyone else have a similar experience, in which a girl you're with tells you that she had previously banged a famous person?

I wonder if we can calculate how many degrees of Eskimo brotherhood we are from banging each other's moms

I love this thread.

A girl I was getting with bragged about some famous rugby player she fucked but I was unimpressed. I told her I would be more jealous if he was a doctor.

One of my best female friends was invited to a threesome with Steve Aoki after she made out with him. That guy looks like a 17th century Chinese warrior with AIDS, so again, I was unimpressed.

Girls today are more vacuous than ever; it's really quite sad.

Paging one Christian McQueen...

A chick I was seeing a few months back used to date some famous hockey player but she always laughed about it because apparently his cock was as small as her pinky. I could ask her his name again and post it but that might be sort of mean haha

When I was young, this must be 10 years ago, I saw a girl I had been fucking for a while in the newspaper here i the UK with Mike Tyson.

I asked her about it a few years later when I next saw her and she said he was "disappointing".

Years ago. I swooped a girl in LA who had an ONS with JT. Back during his N'sync days. Said he had a big D.

I went to the clinic after that one.

One of my very first bangs was a girl who's 'banged' Vinny Chase in Entourage. Does that count..?

One of the first girls I ever was with had a threesome with Rob Kearney (famous Irish rugby player) a few weeks earlier. Also another girl was with one of the guys from S Club 7, he was running fame game outside a small town nightclub.

I know a girl that slept with all of Roadrunner Records [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Hah. I like this thread already.

A few nights ago I was out with some friends and we were just fucking around, asking each other stupid questions and shit. One of the questions that came up was "If you had to pick, which celebrity would you sleep with?" and a girl(I don't know her too well; she's a friend of a friend) said she gave G-Eazy(a rapper) a blow job in his tour bus last year.

Ended up fingering her later that night but no dice with the bang.

dated a member of one of Lou Perlman's boybands, another dated a famous Nascar Driver. Those were the greatest eye openers for the power of game...fame game got those guys in the door but when you hear these chicks talk about them they paint them with a brush no different than any other ex boyfriend.

I had and have no money of fame game, just charm, boldness and a pretty face...if I had approached these girls in their typical settings I would have been blown out but women are so circumstantial that when they are approached in an environment where they don't have any preconceptions they are like any other woman with two tits and a heartbeat. Both girls were very pretty and personable. #1 was in this dive bar with friends and all night guys I was with were like "oh who is that hot girl?!" and I noticed that she so outclassed the usual talent there that no one was approaching, I could not even will myself to approach right until we were leaving and as we shuffled towards the door I said to her "Hey, I was going to talk to you tonight, but I didn't" she ate that up and I noticed my friends doing that head count/lighting up cigarettes out the door, peering back through the window and doing that "holy shit, Dr. Howard is talking to that girl" kind of face. Turns out she doesn't even drink, her friends dragged her out to get her out of the house and to get over the boyband breakup. Situational win for me.

The Nascar one was also situational game. This charity paid for a bunch of PR people for big business to be dropped off in the remote wilderness to learn about the forests they were saving. Their care was in my hands and this was the height of my lumberjack days so it was just fuck up avoidance from day 1.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make was that these girls above opened my eyes to batting to what people would say was WAY out of my league. Instead it turns out that its just a matter of right place, right time, some game and big enough balls to actually open.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Dr. Howard is correct that banging these girls was situational.

There was a girl i was banging after high school who was a puck slut/bunny to the local NHL team.
She kinda bragged about it too. She was hot so i didn't care and she wasn't gf material to me.
We had some mutual friends in school so she was comfortable around me. In her mind i was the best option at the time.

Now if you put me in the same room as those NHL guys I'd be invisible to her. However the inverse is also true. If you put this girl in a room filled with Victoria Secret model she's be invisible to me.

This thread is somewhat related:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36170.html

Not personally, but in the reverse pattern I knew someone from Stanford who was on the swim team in the late '90s, when Chelsea Clinton was there.

She was boyfriends with one of the other guys on the team, but she said they ALL banged her. Wonder where she got those habits. heheh.

A close friend of mine banged a girl who banged the rapper the game when he was visiting London. She is a solid 8.5 for most black dudes.

Quote: (08-25-2014 11:17 AM)Jack198 Wrote:  

Not personally, but in the reverse pattern I knew someone from Stanford who was on the swim team in the late '90s, when Chelsea Clinton was there.

She was boyfriends with one of the other guys on the team, but she said they ALL banged her. Wonder where she got those habits. heheh.

Basically i assume if a guy on a sports team had a girl i assumed she at least sucked if not fucked them all. I've seen shit like that during high school so it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Yeah my ex banged some famous singer backstage. That groupie whore.

There was one girl girl in school with me who was fingerbanged by Ian Watkins, the paedo Lostprophets singer after a gig. She was 15.

I was there the day feminism fell...

Just me or do female groupies sound boring and easy to fuck attention whores? Literally all they needs is sexual aggression and a decent face/body combination.

A thot as they say.

Men who smash famous women and they come from normal backgrounds? That is what impresses me.

Seems like a McQueen question, where is he these days?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (08-25-2014 12:37 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Just me or do female groupies sound boring and easy to fuck attention whores? Literally all they needs is sexual aggression and a decent face/body combination.

A thot as they say.

Men who smash famous women and they come from normal backgrounds? That is what impresses me.

Girls will fuck a guy simply because he's famous. Full stop.
Guys (red pill) will fuck a girl because she's attractive. He may get points from his friends if she's famous.
Guy (blue pill) will worship girls like Taylor swift because she is famous, but she's a solid 7 with make-up and clothes.

That's why i don't click on those links about which girl has the hottest instagram or twitter account. I could give a fuck if the bitch is famous. I'm not about to travel to california or florida to hit on some internet famous girl who has difficulties wearing clothes that fit her properly...but girls will get flown out to fuck a rapper or athlete.

...and again i ask myself how we let women be in-charge of anything.

Quote: (08-25-2014 11:30 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2014 11:17 AM)Jack198 Wrote:  

Basically i assume if a guy on a sports team had a girl i assumed she at least sucked if not fucked them all. I've seen shit like that during high school so it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Canadian Hockey culture is crazy. I share similar stories that I know of with people here and most of the time the response is "whaaat?! nothing like that happened in my high school" whereas everyone in Canada knows stories about puckbunnies that are worse than NBA gold diggers, banging the entire team, weird gay initiations etc.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

A few years ago I met up with an ex that had lost her virginity to me when we were 17. I hadn't seen her in over 7 years but she still looked the same to be fair. Anyway we are catching up on each others lives when she tells me she was at a Russell Brand show a few weeks prior. They had some eye contact during the show and afterwards somebody came up to her and asked if she would like to go backstage to spend some time with Russell. The dumb blonde agrees and heads back, when she gets there he comes up to her nose to nose and he says " yeah you are really cute aren't you" she then realises his zip is open and he is stroking his dick while saying it! (Smooth) she giggles, says "er no thanks" and leaves
She really isn't the type of person to lie about this type of stuff so I 100% believe her.
In hindsight this is probably the girl I should have made wife no:1

I believe McQ left the forum

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (08-25-2014 03:11 AM)HankRearden Wrote:  

Paging one Christian McQueen...

Quote: (08-25-2014 12:53 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Seems like a McQueen question, where is he these days?

Quote: (08-25-2014 02:07 PM)DVY Wrote:  

I believe McQ left the forum

CMQ is gone, read, reflect, move on:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9856-p...#pid791544

The girl I had as a GF for a long time had Jake Gyllenhaal trying to bone her but she didn't (had her phone records at the time). I usually try to date girls that aren't complete whores, though you can never know 100% with someone until you've been around them enough and you can trust but verify.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"