rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suge Knight Shot

Suge Knight Shot

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...vma-party/

Quote:Quote:

Death Row Records founder and rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight was injured in an early morning shooting Sunday in a packed nightclub but was expected to survive, a Los Angeles County sheriff's sergeant said.

Knight was one of three club patrons struck by gunfire around 1:30 a.m. at 1OAK on West Hollywood's Sunset Boulevard, said Sgt. C. Tatar, watch commander at the Los Angeles County sheriff's West Hollywood station.

Two other victims, a man and a woman, were also being treated at local hospitals and were expected to survive.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Suge Knight Shot

This is the second time hes been shot prior to MTV awards.

Suge Knight Shot

Although obviously meant as a joke, this seems like an unfortunate thread title to have on the forum. I suggest that the OP retitle the thread while there is still time, or failing that that the mods retitle, removing the gratuitous Bieber reference.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Suge Knight Shot

[Image: vanillaice-1.jpg]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Suge Knight Shot

Too late to edit, maybe the mods can adjust it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Suge Knight Shot

I was going to ask this question as a standalone thread but wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not:

These American gangs…why don't they use military tactics and weapons on each other? I.e. sniper rifles and proper military formations etc.

It's what I'd do if I found myself transported into the body of a gang leader [Image: smile.gif]

Suge Knight Shot

Guys on here should be happy Bieber exists -- along with the boy bands 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction.

Why's that? Because male teenbopper performers might be the only element of pop culture left that's directed at young women, but not brainwashing them with a feminist message.

First some background. The male "teen idol" is as old as modern pop music itself. It's said to have started with the young Frank Sinatra, continued through the '50s and '60s, took a break around 1980, but came back huge with New Kids, N*Sync and Backstreet Boys.

Male teen idols are a proxy on which teen and tween girls direct their sexual desires. It's a normal, long-accepted way they unwittingly prepare themselves to date boys. At concerts by early '70s teen idol David Cassidy, promoters said the seats would actually be wet when girls left the concert hall.

But today's teen male idols now take a backseat to the female performers being pushed by record companies -- even though these artists inspire less fanatical devotion and sell fewer teen mags when they're on the cover.

Where the male performers sold fantasies of lifelong love or hot sex, the female performers often push empowerment, male-bashing, body acceptance, or narcissism. Fans of these performers become fixated on themselves or on women as a group, not on men.

Music influences people. And this is having an effect on the way younger women think.

Women dominating the teen and tween market is not something we've ever historically had, but we have it now, and I think the results of this are pretty evident. This, I think, is why the music industry is so set on pushing female performers in the pop realm. It sends the same message as all those cop shows, talk shows, and movies: women are the bright lights in society and men are the problem.

Bash Bieber if you will, but the next time you get attitude from a younger woman, remember that her mindset might have been shaped more by Taylor Swift's anti-male bile or Beyonce and Miley's ass-kicking songs than Bieber's "Baby Baby."

Mick and Keith were also a-holes at Bieber's age. Yet they got (and still get) lauded for doing the same things Bieber does. Methinks the real reason the media is so down on Bieber is because he's letting in an unfiltered message to all the Daddy's Little Princesses out there, and the gatekeepers have a problem with that.

Suge Knight Shot

I can't be the only one who thought "Justin Bieber is hanging out with Suge Knight? Man, he must be more badass than I thought."

Suge Knight Shot

Quote: (08-24-2014 09:00 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Guys on here should be happy Bieber exists -- along with the boy bands 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction.

Why's that? Because male teenbopper performers might be the only element of pop culture left that's directed at young women, but not brainwashing them with a feminist message.

First some background. The male "teen idol" is as old as modern pop music itself. It's said to have started with the young Frank Sinatra, continued through the '50s and '60s, took a break around 1980, but came back huge with New Kids, N*Sync and Backstreet Boys.

Male teen idols are a proxy on which teen and tween girls direct their sexual desires. It's a normal, long-accepted way they unwittingly prepare themselves to date boys. At concerts by early '70s teen idol David Cassidy, promoters said the seats would actually be wet when girls left the concert hall.

But today's teen male idols now take a backseat to the female performers being pushed by record companies -- even though these artists inspire less fanatical devotion and sell fewer teen mags when they're on the cover.

Where the male performers sold fantasies of lifelong love or hot sex, the female performers often push empowerment, male-bashing, body acceptance, or narcissism. Fans of these performers become fixated on themselves or on women as a group, not on men.

Music influences people. And this is having an effect on the way younger women think.

Women dominating the teen and tween market is not something we've ever historically had, but we have it now, and I think the results of this are pretty evident. This, I think, is why the music industry is so set on pushing female performers in the pop realm. It sends the same message as all those cop shows, talk shows, and movies: women are the bright lights in society and men are the problem.

Bash Bieber if you will, but the next time you get attitude from a younger woman, remember that her mindset might have been shaped more by Taylor Swift's anti-male bile or Beyonce and Miley's ass-kicking songs than Bieber's "Baby Baby."

Mick and Keith were also a-holes at Bieber's age. Yet they got (and still get) lauded for doing the same things Bieber does. Methinks the real reason the media is so down on Bieber is because he's letting in an unfiltered message to all the Daddy's Little Princesses out there, and the gatekeepers have a problem with that.

[Image: potd.gif]

I was going to make a thread on this but this can just be some practice.

Take the #2 song on the billboard charts at the moment that came out of no where:

We have a fumpy 20year old trying to hijack the quasi-masculine industry of hip-hop and popular urban culture's love of thick plump asses. Yet she doesn't understand that she's destroying the appealing of the words like "booty" and "curves" while selling to young girls everywhere that its totally okay to be a disgusting pig.

"She says boys like a little more booty to hold at night."

"I'm bringing booty back / Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches that." Calling others "skinny bitches" in a song about "body positivity": the Irony!
[Image: NathanFillion.gif~c200]

[Image: Meghan-Trainor-1024x576.jpg]

The fact that this song only came out two months ago and quickly skyrocketed to #2 is very suspect (literally out of nowhere, I waste time browsing pop culture junk sites in order to keep in the loop for social interactions)

If you're under the age of 20 and fat, you fail at life.

Suge Knight Shot

^
She isn't fat. Average looking, but NOT fat.

Suge Knight Shot

I am not a fan of Bieber, but the title is crazy. Why would you want someone shot, even if they allegedly were evil or destructive (and I don't think he is, see DOBA's spot-on analysis above)?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Suge Knight Shot

Damn, I just saw Suge on my last trip to Las Vegas.

Suge Knight Shot

Quote: (08-25-2014 01:23 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2014 09:00 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

[Image: potd.gif]

I was going to make a thread on this but this can just be some practice.

Take the #2 song on the billboard charts at the moment that came out of no where:

We have a fumpy 20year old trying to hijack the quasi-masculine industry of hip-hop and popular urban culture's love of thick plump asses. Yet she doesn't understand that she's destroying the appealing of the words like "booty" and "curves" while selling to young girls everywhere that its totally okay to be a disgusting pig.

"She says boys like a little more booty to hold at night."

"I'm bringing booty back / Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches that." Calling others "skinny bitches" in a song about "body positivity": the Irony!
[Image: NathanFillion.gif~c200]

[Image: Meghan-Trainor-1024x576.jpg]

The fact that this song only came out two months ago and quickly skyrocketed to #2 is very suspect (literally out of nowhere, I waste time browsing pop culture junk sites in order to keep in the loop for social interactions)

If you're under the age of 20 and fat, you fail at life.

"The fact that this song only came out two months ago and quickly skyrocketed to #2 is very suspect..."

As it should be. She comes from wealth. Her dad is a bigwig. So are the fathers of Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. I mentioned this on another thread, but it's worth repeating because you can, in fact, buy a hit with payola. You always could, but since it takes far fewer sales to get on the charts now, it's much easier.

In 2008 we saw the One Percent wreck the financial system. We're now seeing them ruin pop music, by buying stardom for their marginally talented daughters.

And yes, the public likes them, but the public will like anything it hears enough, especially if you buy the finest producers to make sure the music has hooks and sounds trendy -- which has been done with all three of these singers.

Suge Knight Shot

^ DOBA. Add Lana Del Ray to the list.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Suge Knight Shot

Quote: (08-25-2014 01:37 AM)Trev Wrote:  

^
She isn't fat. Average looking, but NOT fat.

She's fat.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Suge Knight Shot

Quote: (08-24-2014 08:14 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

What did this dude use in his hair? Rubber cement?

Suge Knight Shot

Quote: (08-25-2014 04:25 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2014 08:14 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

What did this dude use in his hair? Rubber cement?
I'm assuming Ninja Wrap.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Suge Knight Shot

I don't get all the hate for Bieber. He doesn't own Goldman Sachs or Halliburton, he's not Gloria Steinem, and he's not sending young men and women overseas to die for the rich. We should emphasize with him if anything. He's doing what his handlers are telling him to do if he wants to remain employed (see Michael Jackson, Miley Cyrus, etc.). He's a just another victim of the Marxist music industry, build an artist up just to tear him back down. These guys just don't go "crazy" for the heck of it.

Suge Knight Shot

Quote: (08-25-2014 02:11 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

As it should be. She comes from wealth. Her dad is a bigwig. So are the fathers of Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. I mentioned this on another thread, but it's worth repeating because you can, in fact, buy a hit with payola. You always could, but since it takes far fewer sales to get on the charts now, it's much easier.

Once again we see females only succeed when it's a man helping them out.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Suge Knight Shot

Quote: (08-25-2014 09:13 AM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

I don't get all the hate for Bieber. He doesn't own Goldman Sachs or Halliburton, he's not Gloria Steinem, and he's not sending young men and women overseas to die for the rich. We should emphasize with him if anything. He's doing what his handlers are telling him to do if he wants to remain employed (see Michael Jackson, Miley Cyrus, etc.). He's a just another victim of the Marxist music industry, build an artist up just to tear him back down. These guys just don't go "crazy" for the heck of it.

The hate he gets from guys is because of his bubblegum pop music and attention whoring lifestyle. He might eventually grow out of these antics and become a serious artist one day in the footsteps of Justin Timberlake.

Suge Knight Shot

Quote: (08-26-2014 12:47 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

The hate he gets from guys is because of his bubblegum pop music and attention whoring lifestyle. He might eventually grow out of these antics and become a serious artist one day in the footsteps of Justin Timberlake.

Is there a significant difference between Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake? To me that's like a difference between Twilight and Paulo Coelho.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Suge Knight Shot

Quote: (08-26-2014 02:58 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Is there a significant difference between Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake? To me that's like a difference between Twilight and Paulo Coelho.

Yes.

Justin Bieber: Entire career built on Michael Jackson of the '70s.

Justin Timberlake: Entire career built on Michael Jackson of the '80s.

I'm exaggerating, but only a bit.

Suge Knight Shot

Quote: (08-26-2014 02:58 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I know Timberlake actually writes songs for himself and produces for others. He's actually done some good work with Pharrell.

Suge Knight Shot

Back to Suge, I respect his business acumen but this last decade has not been kind to him

From losing the label, jail time, bankruptcies, to getting KTFO, and shot twice (including w/Pac in Vegas)

Could be Karma, but trouble follows this man like a black cloud

MDP

Suge Knight Shot

Who can say they didn't see that coming..seriously.