rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Magnets - Passive Ways To Attract Women

A friend of mine referred to a project I'm working on as a magnet - meaning that it will attract and draw the right people to me.

As I was thinking about this term today, I realized it has other applications. For example, my writing for ROK is a magnet for certain types of people, but it also repels others.

Likewise, there are magnets in game. Fame is the most obvious and well known one. An extremely famous individual doesn't have to go out and game. Their fame is a magnet that draws women to them.

Money, lifestyle, a great body, etc. can all be magnets, but there are other lesser known ones. For example, a really cute puppy could be a strong magnet. Try walking a friendly well-behaved golden retriever around the block and see how many women stop and pet him.

A dog is a really simple magnet most men could easily afford and pull off, but what others are there?

This forum has had some of the most eclectic game on the net. Just a couple months ago there was a thread where one guy was considering buying a zebra to show off to girls back at his house. I'd imagine the line "come see over and check out my zebra" would generate far more interest than a simple offer of coffee or drinks.

The key to these is they have to be visible. A programmer making 100k might be attractive to women, but if he just goes home after work and sits on his computer, he won't have much success.

I'm interested in expanding this concept of magnets and passive things men can do to attract the women they want to them, rather than constant spam approaching. What others magnets are there? A band, a cool burning man art project, a house party, etc. Let's name em and make a list.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Other attractive women with you, flirting with you.
In this story, it was literally the switch from a bloody murder to a pussy paradise.

Life is good

Palm reading. I don't mean in the classic game style of creating some comfort with the girl, but for a public audience, or at least a group of friends.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Fun things at your house: e.g., pool, hot tub, trampoline, fire pit.

A guitar
Expensive cars
Hanging out with hot bitches (is there a better feeling than walking through nightclubs hand in hand with the hottest girl there and having everybody stare at you like you some kind of magician?)

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Not necessarily expensive cars but unique ones. Bitches seem to flock towards slammed/stanced vehicles. Here in Alberta there's lots of right hand drive vehicles and lifted trucks and I almost always see fine women riding shotgun.

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas

Interesting social media accounts. 15 minutes a week on Twitter or Instagram can provide a steady passive pussy stream.

Quote: (08-24-2014 07:31 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Interesting social media accounts. 15 minutes a week on Twitter or Instagram can provide a steady passive pussy stream.

Have you done this? I don't buy it. Break down your game.

The accounts I've seen that attract high quality female attention require more than 15 minutes a week.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Being a promoter, DJ, or bartender; or befriending people that are. I have a friend who is a DJ and whenever me and my boys go to clubs with him, chicks always come to our group.

Your clothing style-style is discussed a lot on the forum but I get the impression that most guys are just trying to nail down the basics of looking good and avoiding fashion mistakes.

That's important, but it should be understood that there's a whole other level that can draw women to you. In the last few years as I've stepped up my style game , I've been approached scores and scores and scores of times by women with compliments or conversation starters about my clothes- my suits, sport coats, shoes, socks, pocket squares, sweaters, jackets, belts, hats, entire outfit. I've gotten compliments on them all.

The secret is, you can't look ordinary, even ordinarily good. You have to go with some flash. It can be something edgy if that's your style or, like me, more of a GQ look. It's basic peacocking. And you have to be able to rock it- women can detect the smallest incongruence or lack of confidence with regard to you and your clothes. In this regard practice makes perfect; the more you dress differently than others the more confident you feel in it

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

^ Hah agree with this.

Good pieces of jewelry well placed, but not overdone can help mucho. Hell hot hood rats are all over hood wannabe alphas covered in tacky jewelry.

Think like a pimp.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (08-24-2014 09:12 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

The accounts I've seen that attract high quality female attention require more than 15 minutes a week.

Yeah, the setup, starting out, might take longer than "15 minutes", but once you have a following all it takes are less than 15 minutes.

Case study: I create a Twitter account, set a pic of Ryan Gosling with his head cropped off (really) and set it up on Buffer to Tweet once a day. I make a list of pre-made tweets saying mostly 50-shades shit like "I dont make love, I fuck hard" and quotes from 90s movie Cruel Intentions.

Manage follows and unfollows until account is over 2000 followers (critical mass on Twitter) and then just leave it be, adding tweets to the buffer queue less than once a week.

Now, everytime I log in to that account (which is less than once a week, since I can handle it all from Buffer) there are at least 5 o 6 replies from chicks (since I make sure to follow only chicks, stealing followers from girl heavy accounts and setting my search parameters to my country with keywords like "sexually free" or "empowered woman") and at least one direct message.

Would be more if I cared about that account and/or if a tweeted more often. To do the same for my personal account, I simply set my search parameters to my own city or search followers from local girl oriented accounts, like the local TVs morning talk show or local male celebrities. Then I keep an interesting profile that reflects a cool lifestyle, and use that for social proof and to screen for DTF girls.

A cool book with an even cooler cover....because we all know that women judge a book by its cover.

Walk around a prime daygame location with such a book in hand and bitches will flock to you like an intoxicated swarm of horny killer bees.

Quote: (08-24-2014 09:57 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Your clothing style-style is discussed a lot on the forum but I get the impression that most guys are just trying to nail down the basics of looking good and avoiding fashion mistakes.

That's important, but it should be understood that there's a whole other level that can draw women to you. In the last few years as I've stepped up my style game , I've been approached scores and scores and scores of times by women with compliments or conversation starters about my clothes- my suits, sport coats, shoes, socks, pocket squares, sweaters, jackets, belts, hats, entire outfit. I've gotten compliments on them all.

The secret is, you can't look ordinary, even ordinarily good. You have to go with some flash. It can be something edgy if that's your style or, like me, more of a GQ look. It's basic peacocking. And you have to be able to rock it- women can detect the smallest incongruence or lack of confidence with regard to you and your clothes. In this regard practice makes perfect; the more you dress differently than others the more confident you feel in it

[Image: potd.gif]

Co-sign this, but coming from the edgy perspective rather than the GQ look. Would love to see you drop a datasheet about how you incorporate "flash" into this kind of look. Even more so than with other styles most guys who rock it look uninspired and cookie cutter.

Social media and other hot girls.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Wear red clothes.

Hate to second guess el mech's "is your ride beta?" answer, but my Jeep Wrangler works very well as a passive magnet. Drive thru girls especially, they'll open ME about it. You offer them a ride and BANG, insta-date.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (08-26-2014 08:33 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Hate to second guess el mech's "is your ride beta?" answer, but my Jeep Wrangler works very well as a passive magnet. Drive thru girls especially, they'll open ME about it. You offer them a ride and BANG, insta-date.

A friend of mine had one of these as a teenager here in the UK.

It was a pussy magnet. He swapped it for a Boxster and regretted the decision immensely.

Could you break this down a little more? It probably deserves its own thread.

Quote: (08-26-2014 04:03 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

[Image: potd.gif]

Co-sign this, but coming from the edgy perspective rather than the GQ look. Would love to see you drop a datasheet about how you incorporate "flash" into this kind of look. Even more so than with other styles most guys who rock it look uninspired and cookie cutter.

That's a good idea; there seems to be some interest in the topic and I'm sure it would help a lot of guys so I'll do it. Look for it early next week at the latest.

Motorcycles

I'll wear a few hundred dollars worth of designer clothing and top it off with a $3 pair of hot pink sunglasses. The sunglasses get way more compliments than the clothes.

Barry

Quote: (08-26-2014 09:10 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

It was a pussy magnet. He swapped it for a Boxster and regretted the decision immensely.

Jeep Wranglers are the best bang for the buck (literally) vehicle you can get- they are not expensive and you will get more pussy per dollar spent than with any other type of vehicle, especially younger pussy. I had one for years in the 90s and want to get a used one and fix it up.

They are great vehicles for modifications and customizing, and the more cool and unusual you make it look , the more the girls are attracted. They are common in my beach town and I see some good ones that give me ideas. Not long ago I was at a large outdoor shopping mall and some guys drove by in a lifted Wrangler of a type I had never seen before, looked sort of like a black and red military vehicle and was very cool and eye-catching. Girls were hooting at them from the sidewalk.

It's sad to say a short sleeve or long sleeve button up sets me apart from most my friends, I always get compliments on a collared shirt.

Having a large beard like mine always helps as well.

I always dress to the 9's if we're headed to vegas or clubs.

Quote: (08-26-2014 01:57 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2014 09:10 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Jeep Wranglers are the best bang for the buck (literally) vehicle you can get- they are not expensive and you will get more pussy per dollar spent than with any other type of vehicle, especially younger pussy. I had one for years in the 90s and want to get a used one and fix it up.

They are great vehicles for modifications and customizing, and the more cool and unusual you make it look , the more the girls are attracted. They are common in my beach town and I see some good ones that give me ideas. Not long ago I was at a large outdoor shopping mall and some guys drove by in a lifted Wrangler of a type I had never seen before, looked sort of like a black and red military vehicle and was very cool and eye-catching. Girls were hooting at them from the sidewalk.

May I ask what part of the country you are in? I have always liked Wranglers but not sure if they would do well in LA.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2