rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need some advice fellow Rooshers

I'm new in the game and have a situation I need help with.

I have been seeing this girl for about 3 months. We have gone on a few dates. Really get on. Have the same interests have a lot of chit chat. I am friends with her mates also.

She was with her ex B/F for the first two months of me seeing her. We didn't actually do anything when she was with him. We just went out and had fun. No kissing or anything.

Then we get to the 3rd month. She splits up with her boyfriend. Reason. She is joining the RAF and he didn't want a relationship like that. She also tells me he is cheating on her.

About 2 weeks after I invite her out camping. We have a great night. Hugging / Kissing / Raw dog Sex in the tent I manage to get all the way to the bang (really proud she's a stunner). The morning is cool we are playing around kissing having flirty fun.

I take her home kiss her good bye.

I then get the following messages on whats app.

I have no idea what I done wrong. I would like to continue the relationship. Any ideas?

She's coming over this weekend.

I don't know what is RAF? Royal Air Force?

Also, through this dialogue, you seem to be begging the girl to continue with a long term relationship... and if NOT begging for a long term relationship, you seem to have a kind of begging manner.

Do you want a long term relationship with her? if NOT, what do you want from her?

It seems from your texts that there is some ambiguity because finally you bang her, and then she wants more distance? Usually, girls are the opposite, they won't bang you unless they are comfortable, and then after they bang you, they usually get more clingy... not always, but usually. Also, this girl is saying that she wants to break up with you, but then she is "coming over?"

She may be just putting you through a shit test and attempting to get you to play into her frame.. .. which from the dialogue, you seem to be going along with her frame quite well, rather than setting the frame of the relationship.

Also, the messages are describing that if she goes RAF, then a long distance relationship, is that what you want?

Seems a little contrary from what most RVF guys seek. But, maybe you can explain further what it is that you are seeking with this girl and this relationship?

Also, you do NOT have very many posts in RVF, so maybe describe some things further about yourself... your approximate age and some things about your past experiences in connection with gaming girls (you mentioned that you are kind of new to gaming). Yet, for example, Do you have other girls in your life? and, how easy do you meet girls? and how easy do you escalate the relationships? Do you have many opportunities to meet new girls?

Tone down the smileys in your messages. I had trouble telling which ones are yours and which ones the girl s

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

What will she be working as in the RAF?

To be brutally honest you text like a girl. Too many smileys, too much "please be my girlfriend".

It's really easy to forget to continue the "game" after you've banged a girl and go beta, for want of a better phrase.

If I were you, if she doesn't flake (which is much more likely now than before the texts) you need to reframe yourself to be a bit colder and less needy.

You disgust her. If she was on the fence before, you've completely pushed her off onto the other side with your whinging and begging. If RAF is military, she's more dude than girl and she needs an unusually strong man, the type she will be surrounded with all the time, rather than a guy who has oneitis after the first fuck.

On top of that, she raped you for your time the first two months while she was slowly breaking it off from the first dude. Worse yet, you gave it up willingly, waiting in the wings for a piece of ass that she gave up in a moment of weakness....I'm assuming you got drunk while camping? Drunk camping sex is always a lock.

That thing you did at 10:36...

That's where you lost her.

You should have said something about getting her to site up at your place in uniform when she's on leave for "inspection". Or that you intend to give her the orders on where she puts her R&R... But you got possessive, and you lost her.

I'll just leave this here.

4Chan Archive -- She's Going To Fuck A Lot of Dudes

[Image: 1210652496078s.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

This red headed whore is going to be performing pressups and backflips on dicks she's going to be overflowing with semen through her tear ducts at the sheer amount of orifices that are going to be filled with titanic sized cocks sinking into her tight holes attatched to men with more stamina than a door to door jehovas witness. When she comes home you won't even recognise her as she'll look 30 years older due to the encrustation of semen she's failed to wash off of her face.

SHE IS GOING TO FUCK A LOT OF DUDES

Hard to believe you've been on this forum for 3 months and are still asking these kinds of questions. I hope you are not a troll.

I was in the US Army for several years and I would never go near any of the self-worshipping gutter whores of the enlisted ranks.

A) Aside from the Air Force women, they were more often than not: unattractive, bespectacled, short and dumpy

and

B) They would do everybody in the barracks and maybe even turn lesbian, part or full time. Military women make college girls look like nuns by comparison and have the social diseases to prove it. Lately they have a new habit of alleging rape the next morning if they get caught banging someone of higher rank or someone who is married (adultery and fraternization are illegal in the US military, but "rape victim" do not get punished).

Forget about her - she's already forgotten about you.

Just another career focused cunt, instead of wanting to settle down and make a family.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Actually, I am surprised you managed to fuck her at all.

You were clingy, scared, possesive and emotional. You begged her for a long distance relationship dude wtf. Never again use smileys with a woman. Quite probably, you got out of the friendzone being lucky in a drunk camping night. Good for you mate, another notch. Now, let's move on.

And as for her, it is over, if it ever began. She is off to a career in the military, where she will be surrounded by cocks 24/7. She will taste many of them. Not yours. She is not thinking about you, nor asking for advice about winning your heart. Don't waste your energy.

Artistical representation of a girl in the military 10 days in:

[Image: 1255445766778.jpg]

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the info. I am beta as fuck at the moment aren't I !! Looking back at the messages I sent her! It goes against everything I have read!

Its harder than I thought!

Time to change. I'm going to tone down the messaging. Try get a fuck on the weekend (why not). If she flakes I will just cut her off.

Quote: (08-22-2014 04:50 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

I don't know what is RAF? Royal Air Force?

Also, through this dialogue, you seem to be begging the girl to continue with a long term relationship... and if NOT begging for a long term relationship, you seem to have a kind of begging manner.

Do you want a long term relationship with her? if NOT, what do you want from her?

It seems from your texts that there is some ambiguity because finally you bang her, and then she wants more distance? Usually, girls are the opposite, they won't bang you unless they are comfortable, and then after they bang you, they usually get more clingy... not always, but usually. Also, this girl is saying that she wants to break up with you, but then she is "coming over?"

She may be just putting you through a shit test and attempting to get you to play into her frame.. .. which from the dialogue, you seem to be going along with her frame quite well, rather than setting the frame of the relationship.

Also, the messages are describing that if she goes RAF, then a long distance relationship, is that what you want?

Seems a little contrary from what most RVF guys seek. But, maybe you can explain further what it is that you are seeking with this girl and this relationship?

Also, you do NOT have very many posts in RVF, so maybe describe some things further about yourself... your approximate age and some things about your past experiences in connection with gaming girls (you mentioned that you are kind of new to gaming). Yet, for example, Do you have other girls in your life? and, how easy do you meet girls? and how easy do you escalate the relationships? Do you have many opportunities to meet new girls?

Yeah RAF is Royal Air Force. I did want a long term relationship but that's completely against why I read BANG, Mystery Method and came to these forums. I want to fuck loads of beautiful women.

I think it was the beta inside wanting a long relationship with her. The reason being she was a 9/10. For some reason I get emotionally attached and find it hard to let go / drop the girl. I guess this will disappear with experience and time?

A little about me

I'm 24, 170cm tall 5'5", I have been doing bodyweight training for the last 4 months and got a pretty good body from it. You can see I'm healthy and not a fat fuck.

I work as a Data Centre operations Technician for a well known IT company. Make good money for my age.

I work nights right now 4 on 3 off 9pm to 7am. It's not too bad. As we rotate and get the weekends off for two months then swap back.

My game is near to zero. The only fucks I have got are from relationships. Oh I got one 1night stand when I went to Iceland. Ha!

I live 20 mins train ride to London so I have many opportunities to meet girls. I just need to push past approach anxiety.

I have a lead on POF. Some Canadian girl. Here is the conversation. I have the number. I need to secure a date.

[Image: 20140822-zdcj-62kb.jpg][Image: 20140822-hfyd-62kb.jpg]

Quote: (08-22-2014 05:25 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

What will she be working as in the RAF?

A military officer. Policing the soldiers I think.

Quote: (08-22-2014 06:19 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

To be brutally honest you text like a girl. Too many smileys, too much "please be my girlfriend".

It's really easy to forget to continue the "game" after you've banged a girl and go beta, for want of a better phrase.

If I were you, if she doesn't flake (which is much more likely now than before the texts) you need to reframe yourself to be a bit colder and less needy.

Yeah I do don't I! Got to change that. The game went straight out the window after the bang. You are right.

Quote: (08-22-2014 06:32 AM)WilliamShatnersEgo Wrote:  

You disgust her. If she was on the fence before, you've completely pushed her off onto the other side with your whinging and begging. If RAF is military, she's more dude than girl and she needs an unusually strong man, the type she will be surrounded with all the time, rather than a guy who has oneitis after the first fuck.

On top of that, she raped you for your time the first two months while she was slowly breaking it off from the first dude. Worse yet, you gave it up willingly, waiting in the wings for a piece of ass that she gave up in a moment of weakness....I'm assuming you got drunk while camping? Drunk camping sex is always a lock.

Funny thing is we were not drunk at all! Strange hey?

Quote: (08-22-2014 06:54 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

That thing you did at 10:36...

That's where you lost her.

You should have said something about getting her to site up at your place in uniform when she's on leave for "inspection". Or that you intend to give her the orders on where she puts her R&R... But you got possessive, and you lost her.

Thanks Noted! That's a good reply lol.

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm no troll. Just trying to get into game and more fucks in my life. I thought I would turn here for advise.

Dude chill with so much smileys, it's better to err on the side of rarely than all the time. A good rule would be to think each smiley is worth a $100 dollars of your money, that way you'll think hard before dropping one. It's like compliments, one well timed compliment is far more powerful than 10 empty ones.
As far as that, this girl is just having one last fuck before she goes. Let her go dude, let her do her life, when she goes away she will sleep with different people, and so will you. You can fuck her again, but I wouldn't recommend making her a girlfriend because she's putting herself first before you.

Life is good

Quote:Quote:

A military officer. Policing the soldiers I think.

..and you really consider her a keeper?

Is it her in the picture, a 9 or a 10, really? I don't want to crack down on your FWB but you do seem a little oneitis if you think that she's really that hot.

Forget about her as your girlfriend, keep her as FWB and game others as has been mentioned here. You should be lucky that you actually got something out of being her beta orbiter for two months.

Thanks guys. This information is very valuable.

The Canadian chick is down for a meetup. I'm going to take the advise on board and try not to fuck this one up.

Question: What's the best way to keep the 1st chick as my FWB. Keep the conversation going over whatsapp every now and then? Try getting her round for "movie nights" ?

Quote: (08-22-2014 01:46 PM)Boot103 Wrote:  

The Canadian chick is down for a meetup. I'm going to take the advise on board and try not to fuck this one up.

Question: What's the best way to keep the 1st chick as my FWB. Keep the conversation going over whatsapp every now and then? Try getting her round for "movie nights" ?

I don't think you've read the responses, brother.

The first chick is going to be a pin cushion for cocks. Go back and look at the sausage-girl photo.

Look at her texts. She's rear view mirrored you 100%. You hit it, now quit it. It's the only way to put a halt to the feelings that you embarrassingly developed for her after one bang that came two months too late.

For future reference...it's unwise to ask a chick "what about you and I," let her ask for that. If she's getting spun up about feeling constrained by a "relationship" just say "who said anything about that? Let's just say we enjoy each other's company and leave it at that." If she's spooked by any emotional commitments, withdraw them.

Agree with others, she was super turned off by all this beta.

1) Great outcome regarding the Canadian Chick... and hopefully, good practice for you.

2) I would NOT put Phone numbers in your posts, and maybe you can delete that image with the phone number.

3) I was getting some sense that you could have been trolling us / because some of the scenario you describe is so ridiculous.. and it is almost unreal that a girl would be interested in banging you when you are interacting with her in the way that you are and appearing to let her frame so many things. Also, some of your mistakes seem so basic that it makes me question even whether you are trying to be unlike a girl. Anyhow, you are giving us quite a bit of descriptive facts, and it could be that you are being genuine and just trying to put some bang tactics and strategies into practice. I understand that learning some ideas in theory and then putting them into practice can take a few attempts.... because it can become easy to get drawn into the lure of an attractive chick. Also, I suppose it is NOT impossible to end up getting bangs when you are beta (because shit like that does happen), and sometimes (or maybe frequently) girls can be fairly messed up in the head too in terms of NOT really having any clue about what they want (and camping can surely provide easing into various bang situations, that's for sure).

4) I don't see any real problem with keeping the military girl as friends with benefits, or as a fuck buddy or part of a developing harem. You can attempt to use her as a means for practicing setting your frame and attempting to stick to your guns and to get her to do things on your terms (and nothing wrong with compromising from time to time if such compromises are helping you to get what you want out of the relationship). Also, you have to realize or expect that she is banging quite a few other guys, and especially having opportunities to do so. Some guys may believe that the girl's banging other guys as a problem (and to each his own); however, I have NOT had a problem with that with girls that I bang. In my relationships with chicks we just do NOT tend to talk about those kinds of things regarding who she is banging or how oftent, and if conversations continue to revolve in directions that I do NOT like, then it may be time to Next the girl. So in that regard, you think can think about your ongoing relationship with this military girl as having fun, doing things on your terms or terms that are easily and clearly considered acceptable to you, and if she does NOT want to continue in that direction, then let her go and move on.

Quote: (08-23-2014 12:00 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

1) Great outcome regarding the Canadian Chick... and hopefully, good practice for you.

2) I would NOT put Phone numbers in your posts, and maybe you can delete that image with the phone number.

3) I was getting some sense that you could have been trolling us / because some of the scenario you describe is so ridiculous.. and it is almost unreal that a girl would be interested in banging you when you are interacting with her in the way that you are and appearing to let her frame so many things. Also, some of your mistakes seem so basic that it makes me question even whether you are trying to be unlike a girl. Anyhow, you are giving us quite a bit of descriptive facts, and it could be that you are being genuine and just trying to put some bang tactics and strategies into practice. I understand that learning some ideas in theory and then putting them into practice can take a few attempts.... because it can become easy to get drawn into the lure of an attractive chick. Also, I suppose it is NOT impossible to end up getting bangs when you are beta (because shit like that does happen), and sometimes (or maybe frequently) girls can be fairly messed up in the head too in terms of NOT really having any clue about what they want (and camping can surely provide easing into various bang situations, that's for sure).

4) I don't see any real problem with keeping the military girl as friends with benefits, or as a fuck buddy or part of a developing harem. You can attempt to use her as a means for practicing setting your frame and attempting to stick to your guns and to get her to do things on your terms (and nothing wrong with compromising from time to time if such compromises are helping you to get what you want out of the relationship). Also, you have to realize or expect that she is banging quite a few other guys, and especially having opportunities to do so. Some guys may believe that the girl's banging other guys as a problem (and to each his own); however, I have NOT had a problem with that with girls that I bang. In my relationships with chicks we just do NOT tend to talk about those kinds of things regarding who she is banging or how oftent, and if conversations continue to revolve in directions that I do NOT like, then it may be time to Next the girl. So in that regard, you think can think about your ongoing relationship with this military girl as having fun, doing things on your terms or terms that are easily and clearly considered acceptable to you, and if she does NOT want to continue in that direction, then let her go and move on.

Thanks. I have secured a date next weekend. Top Golf. I will let you know how it goes.

I completely missed that phone number! Cheers that could have been messy! I have deleted the images.

We just were in the same tent. I kissed her and escalated to taking her clothes off and fucking her. Dunno she probably wanted a fuck before going to the RAF. We were in the right place at the right time. I was lucky. I will start working on my game and earning bangs. Can't be relying on luck.

I have gone cold on her for now. She has replied saying shes busy till Tuesday. I haven't replied back.