rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holi Indian Celebrations

Holi Indian Celebrations

OK fellas. Another unexplored annual event to get laid awaits all of us this weekend aside from St. Pattys day.

It is the annual Holi Indian Celebrations!!!

So, what happens when you combine water guns, body paint, excessive amounts of alcohol, bongs and Yoga women in one place?

You get the annual Holi Indian celebration happening woldwide this weekend.

So, what is Holi? In a nutshell, Holi is the "St Patricks day" of Indian people, with the added fun of running around with a water gun shooting at everyone, people will come and rub body-paint on your face, and other areas and an enormous amount of alcohol consumption, Indian dancing, Yoga move practicing happy females. [Image: banana.gif]

You can read more about it here:

http://www.holifestival.org/holi-celebration.html

There is no doubt that all of the kino form paint rubbing, drinking, smoking, and water pistol games (wet t-shirts) can only lead to one thing.......coffee/tea in your house later. [Image: smile.gif]

Google Holi indian celebrations in your area NOW!!!

Mixx

Holi Indian Celebrations

Quote: (03-17-2011 01:36 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

can only lead to one thing.......coffee/tea in your house later. [Image: smile.gif]

Followed by 3 month of dating after which she will let you hold her hand if her entire family has approved of your entire family.

Holi Indian Celebrations

Quote: (03-18-2011 01:10 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

can only lead to one thing.......coffee/tea in your house later. [Image: smile.gif]

Followed by 3 month of dating after which she will let you hold her hand if her entire family has approved of your entire family.

lol. true.

Holi Indian Celebrations

I skipped India in the end.

In Sri Lanka I found out it would take 10 days just to get the visa and I would have to pay 50 bucks so I thought 'sod it' and flew straight to the middle east instead.

Holi Indian Celebrations

I'm beginning to think Indian sex culture sucks. Yet, they created the Kama Sutra?

Holi Indian Celebrations

Quote: (03-18-2011 03:28 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I'm beginning to think Indian sex culture sucks. Yet, they created the Kama Sutra?
I'm guessing India's sex culture was strongly influenced by the Mughals and the British.

Mixx, you are a film and tv scorer right? Have you ever considered doing something for Bollywood to just get access to the girls in it? I'm guessing the elite Bollywood social circles have a lot more fucking around than the rest of India.

Holi Indian Celebrations

Today is Holi here in India. It's not a giant orgy, just a lot of goofing around. Today is a dry day in India meaning you cannot buy alcohol. However, it's a custom to have a drink today called Bhang. It's a delicious drink. This drink historically was made with cannabis, however at most times it was served to me it was in "virgin" form (no weed).

Lumiere, how was Sri Lanka?

Holi Indian Celebrations

Quote: (03-19-2011 12:40 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Lumiere, how was Sri Lanka?

M'eh

Can't think of a reason to recommend anyone go there.

Holi Indian Celebrations

I am in India right now. Basically everyone is just acting 'silly' but I guarantee there is no extra shot at pussy, although it is kind of fun and everyone is in a good mood.

There might be a shot at getting some Indian pussy, just not in India [Image: tongue.gif]

Holi Indian Celebrations

OK fellas. Another unexplored annual event to get laid awaits all of us this weekend aside from St. Pattys day.

Paddy's day not Patty's day!!! ARGHH!

But yeah Holi looks cool. Lumiere: Is it equally as hard to pull in Sri Lanka as India?

Holi Indian Celebrations

Quote: (03-19-2011 01:16 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

But yeah Holi looks cool. Lumiere: Is it equally as hard to pull in Sri Lanka as India?

OOPPS!! Sorry, did not see the typo! [Image: wink.gif]

Holi Indian Celebrations

Quote: (03-19-2011 01:16 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Never been to India so I would not know.

Holi Indian Celebrations

I grew up in India (north) and wanted to do my business trip in March and April, but I got fucked and they said April - May. Holi is fun but conceptually the cleanest fun you can have! It will usually result in zero poon but that's because the girl will be shielded by the vast army of friends and family that will also hit you with enough color to ensure that you never get with her since you made yourself known! Just my thoughts!

Holi Indian Celebrations

I went to an Indian Holi festival this weekend. I brought 2 girls with me (one was Indian), and I did not get any poon, but I had one hell of time walking around like Rambo: First Blood part 26 (hehe) with my enormous water machine gun shooting everyone like a trained Navy Seal. I was a hit with all the kids there [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Holi Indian Celebrations

I need to bring this up with an Indian girl I'm talking to. Might help me get that flag...