rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't use lube

Don't use lube

Best advice I have for those starting out. Spit right on the pussy if you have to. I wish someone told me this when I was 18.

Don't use lube

could you elaborate on why?

Don't use lube

A++ thread would read again

Don't use lube

Spit? What the fuck...

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Don't use lube

If there's a record for troll threads/posts in one day, I'm pretty sure it's been broken today. That being said, when I was young, someone once gave me the same advice that O.P. is giving and I didn't pay a lot of attention to it because the vagina generally has a way of self-lubricating. It may become an issue if you are getting women who are much older than the ones Cattle Rustler and I are getting.

Don't use lube

[Image: banhammer.png]

Don't use lube

No. Have you ever accidentally spat on your dick in the shower? Think of how quickly it dries when you're not directly under water (and even then). It's absolutely NO good as lube.

Something like KY on the vaginal lips and just a bit inside will be good enough for most women. However, if you're raw-dogging her you better be prepared to take it slow since that may make you blast even quicker on your normal thrusts. It fucks with your mind.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Don't use lube

^ lube reduces friction, which for me reduces sensation and has the opposite effect

Don't use lube

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:28 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

^ lube reduces friction, which for me reduces sensation and has the opposite effect

Weird... the one I had was designed to increase sensation. Having alternating hot and cold tingles on my dick does that to me, apparently.

-Hawk

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Don't use lube

I don't know about the 'ol vag, but saliva makes for an impressive lube for handjobs. Just the right amount of friction and slide if the girl knows what she's doing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Don't use lube

What the fuck makes people go to all the hassle of joining this forum only to post shit like this?

I really don't get it...

Don't use lube

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:29 PM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

Weird... the one I had was designed to increase sensation. Having alternating hot and cold tingles on my dick does that to me, apparently.

Ah, makes sense. As an adolescent I had a traumatic experience with Icy Hot, so it never occurred to me to try one of those.

Don't use lube

Quote: (08-14-2014 05:52 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Ah, makes sense. As an adolescent I had a traumatic experience with Icy Hot, so it never occurred to me to try one of those.

Don't put Icy Hot on your dick. Just... yikes.

-Hawk

Don't use lube

Quote: (08-14-2014 06:07 AM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

A guy at my gym took a kick to the balls.

His solution when he got home…deep freeze gel.

I don't even want to type out what happened to his dick!

Don't use lube

Quote: (08-14-2014 06:14 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2014 06:07 AM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

A guy at my gym took a kick to the balls.

His solution when he got home…deep freeze gel.

I don't even want to type out what happened to his dick!

I took a football to the nads that was kicked from 50 yards. It hurt but it was more important that I stayed standing to ingrain the "Holy shit, Hawk's a GOD" mentality in my friends than accept the pain.

Hurt like a motherfucker and I still cringe when I think about the pain today....

-Hawk

Don't use lube

What a weird post....

I do agree that spit works though. Don't spit on the pussy though (haha) - unless you're eating it, I guess, but then you're just lathering it on with your tongue. Just casually spit on your two fingers and then rub it on her pussy to moisten it up a little. She probably won't even notice what you're doing until you start rubbing something wet on her pussy.

And that's if she even notices at all. Chances are she'll be all focused on why she's still dry and self-conscious about that. She may fool herself into thinking she's finally lubricating (which will get her there faster). In any event, I don't think that a woman has ever commented.

I also disagree with the guys that say it makes a bad lube. Perhaps that's technically true, but the idea is just to get her wet if she's not quite there. Once you start playing around with her pussy with even that little bit of lubrication, she starts juicing on her own, especially once you get your fingers or your pecker inside her.

If she still dries up at that point, there's something else going on - probably mental, like she's uncomfortable and you're pushing too fast. At that point, I might even just give up for the time being and resume later, though I have pushed on through before (with long-term girlfriends, anyways) and after a while she lightened up. With all that friction, a lot of guys may not last long and the girl will end up pretty sore.

Sometimes it's better to back up and figure out where you went wrong. Rewind, push the right buttons to get her proper, and do the job right.

I should probably also add that I'm talking about when not using condums. Using saliva might be a bad idea with a jimmy. Even raw-dogging, lube can feel really good, especially if she's extra tight and/or you've got some size.

Lubes that cause sensations, as mentioned above, can also be a lot of fun.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Don't use lube

Had an ex that was a virgin and would over think things to no end. Without lube I would have lost my cock inside her man, when you're fucking and she suddenly goes dry?! Worst feeling of my life. However, after using lube a couple times, she got the hang of it, loosened up (both physically and mentally) and we no longer had to use it ever again.

Saliva is not enough at that point, trust me on that.

Also, I'm fucking girls from the ages of 18 through 21 at this point in my life, if you need lube at these ages, something is really off kilter.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Don't use lube

I love it when a girl keeps spitting on my cock during a BJ or HJ. If she doesn't I'll often tell her to

"Spit right on the pussy if you have to" would make a good sig line for anyone who needs one [Image: smile.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Don't use lube

Quote: (08-14-2014 02:19 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I love it when a girl keeps spitting on my cock during a BJ or HJ. If she doesn't I'll often tell her to

"Spit right on the pussy if you have to" would make a good sig line for anyone who needs one [Image: smile.gif]

hehehehehe..... [Image: smile.gif]

I could possibly use a signature line, but that one just does NOT seem to fit my personality, too well... but maybe any signature line would be better than NONE???

Don't use lube

Quote: (08-14-2014 05:48 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

What the fuck makes people go to all the hassle of joining this forum only to post shit like this?

I really don't get it...

Here is a pic of the typical guy. Crazy thing is that guy joined in Aug 2010. Talk about deep sleeper troll.

[Image: 550px-Whiteknight.png]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Don't use lube

How about being attractive to a girl so she gets wet?

Take care of those titties for me.

Don't use lube

Stolen. Thank you.

Don't use lube

This ftw. Girls I'm fucking always know to use their saliva on my dick as much as possible. I never use lube....at least not yet.

Don't use lube

Quote: (08-14-2014 03:00 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

How about being attractive to a girl so she gets wet?

Sure, but when you're having sex for the fifth time that night, sometimes the lube comes in handy.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Don't use lube

Quote: (08-14-2014 03:08 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

Stolen. Thank you.

Perfect.