rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightclub Model Promoter

Nightclub Model Promoter

I heard in NYC there are 3 type of promoters. Mass promoter where you bring a mass amount of people including guys. Filler promoter where you bring mostly female. Then there's the 3rd and most lucrative and flashy is the Model promoter where you bring 5-10 models and get paid upwards of 1k/night (or so I've been told) on top of that you get a booth and a few bottles.

Now, I'm not really interested in the money aspect of it but I like the idea of rolling into the club with 10 models. If you pay each girl $100 bucks a night to skip the line and free drinks, I'd imagine a lot will bite and you'll make most of that money back with the clubs paying you.

Anyone have any experience with this? what are the downsides?

Nightclub Model Promoter

There was similar thread posted a while back. It had some decent info. Also look into McQueens stuff.

Nightclub Model Promoter

Second McQueen's stuff.

AllayLook for Distant Light's pos rd. He also has a blog, 10 Lifestyle - Google it. He's also linked to some golden progress threads on RSD boards, not sure under what name though.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""