rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Power of Alcohol

The Power of Alcohol

Hey guys,
So I went to a music festival just this past weekend (Chasing Summer in Calgary, Canada - an EDM/rave type music festival) and on the first day I was sober and on the second day I was quite drunk.
The first day I pulled absolutely nothing while the second day was drastically different. I made out with upwards of 15 or so girls, got kicked out for fucking a girl in a bathroom stall (very greasy, I know), and then walked to a bar by myself in downtown Calgary and while waiting in line to get in, I started talking to / making out with a girl and we ended up walking back to her hotel and I fucked her as well.

I don't want to ramble on but the point that I'm trying to get across is that it seemed like alcohol was the biggest factor in the differences of success I had between day 1 and day 2.
Do you guys personally see this as a huge problem? Is this a sign of weak inner game?
Also, on a related note, is it possible to achieve that drunk mindset without having to drink? My stomach is really not a big fan of alcohol as I have IBS.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

The Power of Alcohol

Quote:Quote:

Also, on a related note, is it possible to achieve that drunk mindset without having to drink?

Try phenibut.

The Power of Alcohol

Quote: (08-11-2014 04:02 PM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

Also, on a related note, is it possible to achieve that drunk mindset without having to drink?

Try phenibut.

Sounds almost too good to be true. I suppose I can't knock it until I try it.

The Power of Alcohol

Be careful not use that stuff with alcohol. You'll feel way drunker than you might be comfortable with.
I took some and then had a red bull/vodka and i was "off" for the rest of the night.

The Power of Alcohol

Kinjustu, would you say the psychological effects of phenibut were the same as alcohol?
I still find this to be too good to be true as the drug is cheap and completely legal.

The Power of Alcohol

I thought this thread was going to be about the woman's drunkenness because I'll bet that's an even bigger factor.

Barry

The Power of Alcohol

It's fascinating how alcohol has quite different psychosexual effects in men and women.

In men, alcohol decreases inhibition, making it easier to approach. But it also decreases testosterone, making a man less horny. Past a point it also affects his performance.

In women it also decreases inhibition, but it increases testosterone, raising her level of both sexual desire and sexual arousal

This double whammy in women results in what we have all sometimes observed- drunk women getting crazy horny and acting out sexually in a quite aggressive manner

This is why I like night game -women+alcohol= quick sex. I won't even go on a date with a girl who doesn't drink and in online dating I screen for girls who like to drink.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

The Power of Alcohol

Quote: (08-11-2014 04:37 PM)BarryInSF Wrote:  

I thought this thread was going to be about the woman's drunkenness because I'll bet that's an even bigger factor.

I personally disagree.
Alcohol will lower social inhibitions; I don't believe it changes desires.
If a girl is easier to fuck because she is drunk, its because she is already attracted to you anyways and the alcohol will make it easy because she now cares less about being "cool" or not seeming slutty in front of her friends.

The Power of Alcohol

Quote: (08-11-2014 05:01 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

I personally disagree.
Alcohol will lower social inhibitions; I don't believe it changes desires.
If a girl is easier to fuck because she is drunk, its because she is already attracted to you anyways and the alcohol will make it easy because she now cares less about being "cool" or not seeming slutty in front of her friends.

I believe beer goggles work both ways. But that's irrelevant because a man should be desirable when he walks in the door. What men need help with is lowering social inhibitions and getting past slut-shaming. Alcohol is the best tool to do that.

Barry

The Power of Alcohol

Alcohol is the socially acceptable "social-lubricant" and personally I would agree by drinking to a point of happiness and where you really just don't care about what anyone thinks. No need to get "blacked-out" where your performance is hindered.

I personally have created a mindset in which I just don't care on a regular basis, due to years of getting over anxieties, working on myself, and placing myself as the prize over any woman. All I need to do is approach one girl at the beginning of the night and the ball is rolling so to speak. In this time I will say whatever I feel like saying, and just have fun with everyone I meet.

Always think fun and not outcome, regardless if you drink or not.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

The Power of Alcohol

I feel the exact same way about alcohol and that's why I hate hate hate it

I wish I could be as free-flowing, present-to-the-moment, and uninhibited when I'm sober but it's oh-so-rare that it happens.

The Power of Alcohol

I believe beer goggles work both ways. But that's irrelevant because a man should be desirable when he walks in the door. What men need help with is lowering social inhibitions and getting past slut-shaming. Alcohol is the best tool to do that.

Barry, I couldn't agree more. Hit the nail on the head.

The Power of Alcohol

Quote: (08-11-2014 05:14 PM)monster Wrote:  

I wish I could be as free-flowing, present-to-the-moment, and uninhibited when I'm sober but it's oh-so-rare that it happens.

Especially when you are feeling shy and rusty. Start drinking and before you know it you are making out with that 8 that you were too scared to approach 15 minutes before. That is why I titled the thread as I did.
Is this healthy though? Do you think this power alcohol has is simply a sign of weak inner game? Or is this just the way things are.

The Power of Alcohol

Quote: (08-11-2014 04:53 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I won't even go on a date with a girl who doesn't drink and in online dating I screen for girls who like to drink.

Totally agreed. Read the section about "the taste of beer" in this awesome blog post: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.html/the-be...rst-dates/

Barry

The Power of Alcohol

I think it is pretty hard to fake high drunken energy.

Any player I've known that does well consistently in high energy clubs, raves, music festivals is great at getting smashed while keeping his game tight.

I have never met a player that does well consistently in these environments that goes sober or on a 1 or 2 drink buzz.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

The Power of Alcohol

Quote: (08-11-2014 05:18 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Especially when you are feeling shy and rusty. Start drinking and before you know it you are making out with that 8 that you were too scared to approach 15 minutes before. That is why I titled the thread as I did.
Is this healthy though? Do you think this power alcohol has is simply a sign of weak inner game? Or is this just the way things are.

No it is not healthy at all.

I do think it is a sign of not being able to totally control your own frame as you would like to.

Some people - those with addictive personalities - are more susceptible to the effects of alcohol than others, and we have to be most careful of using it as a crutch.

Its too easy to lose sight of all the bad things & embarrassing things alcohol has made you do by only remembering the good times that you got laid,etc.

The Power of Alcohol

No it is not healthy at all.

I do think it is a sign of not being able to totally control your own frame as you would like to.

Some people - those with addictive personalities - are more susceptible to the effects of alcohol than others, and we have to be most careful of using it as a crutch.

Its too easy to lose sight of all the bad things & embarrassing things alcohol has made you do by only remembering the good times that you got laid,etc.

Like getting kicked out of a rave festival for fucking a girl in a port-a-potty, for example (though I will admit she was smoking hot so I'm kinda proud of that one regardless [Image: blush.gif]).
But yes, I am getting worried I am using it as a crutch too often. I find once I get the ball rolling I am good to go - drunk or sober. Alcohol just seems to be my sure-fire way of getting that damn ball moving when its at a dead stop.

The Power of Alcohol

It's better than the opposite, obviously, but in the long term it's a crutch that you don't want to depend on. Constantly drinking takes a toll on your health, finances and social life & status in ways that don't relate to pussy.

For now, I'm glad things are going so well for you.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The Power of Alcohol

Sounds almost too good to be true. I suppose I can't knock it until I try it.

It's not too good to be true; it's a useful tool for anyone who wants to be more sociable in a social setting without drinking a lot. This is especially true for introverts, but I know plenty of extroverts who use it too, and have a great time with it.

Be careful not use that stuff with alcohol. You'll feel way drunker than you might be comfortable with.
I took some and then had a red bull/vodka and i was "off" for the rest of the night.

If the alcohol is having a much stronger effect because of the phenibut, you're taking too much of it. Keep your dosage more moderate (1-1.5 grams at the most) and that won't be as much of an issue. If you're flippant about your dosage (and it's easy to be flippant about it, because phenibut by itself really isn't that strong of a compound in a small dose) that's when you run the risk of alcohol having double to triple its normal effect. If you take one gram of phenibut and three hours later have three vodka sodas, for example, you're not going to feel like you had eight vodka sodas. But if you took three grams of phenibut and then had three vodka sodas, the alcohol may effect you a lot more than it normally would.

As for the vodka/red bull combination, I can't drink red bull because of an allergy, but a lot of people use caffeine and other stimulants like modafinil and racetams to potentiate phenibut, so that can alter the effects in addition to just the alcohol. I personally only combine a small to moderate dose of phenibut with alcohol (usually a small to moderate amount, but I can also drink a lot with a 1-1.5 gram dose if I want to, the key as I said before is to keep the phenibut dose low) and occasionally a small amount of kratom, or just take the phenibut by itself (for meetings, or any situation where I'd be driving, but still want to be social).

Kinjustu, would you say the psychological effects of phenibut were the same as alcohol?
I still find this to be too good to be true as the drug is cheap and completely legal.

No, they're not the same, but you can use phenibut to loosen up and grease the wheels of human interaction just like you would a couple of glasses of wine or a couple of drinks. For me, it works a lot better, because I can completely control the dosage.

But that's irrelevant because a man should be desirable when he walks in the door. What men need help with is lowering social inhibitions and getting past slut-shaming. Alcohol is the best tool to do that.

Phenibut lowers my social inhibitions at least as well as alcohol does, and in small doses, without any impairment.

Especially when you are feeling shy and rusty. Start drinking and before you know it you are making out with that 8 that you were too scared to approach 15 minutes before.

I think it is pretty hard to fake high drunken energy.

With Phenibut, you don't have to fake it either, it puts you in a good, happy, sociable party mood. Give it time to kick in, especially the first couple of times (like three hours).

Any player I've known that does well consistently in high energy clubs, raves, music festivals is great at getting smashed while keeping his game tight.

I have never met a player that does well consistently in these environments that goes sober or on a 1 or 2 drink buzz.

^^^Phenibut is a good alternative to this, and a good way to maintain that high energy level without spending a lot of money on drinks. Take some Phenibut before you go out, have an occasional drink, re-dose after 3-5 hours. You can save a lot of cash on your bar tab if you normally have say 10-15 drinks and can cut it down to 2-5 with Phenibut.

You have to be careful with Phenibut too. I think it may lower seratonin and dopamine levels for a couple of days afterwards, especially if you use a lot of it. I also find I need more sleep for the next couple of days after taking it.

Alcohol just seems to be my sure-fire way of getting that damn ball moving when its at a dead stop.

YMMV, Phenibut does the same thing for me.

It was designed by Soviet scientists for Russian cosmonauts (per Wikipedia):

Phenibut was synthesized at the I. M. Herzen Leningrad Pedagogical Institute USSR and the Institute of Experimental Medicine, Academy of Medical Sciences USSR by Professor V. V. Perekalin's team.

Phenibut is mandated standard equipment in a Russian cosmonaut's medical kit. The use of "conventional" tranquilizers for stress and anxiety makes patients drowsy, which was deemed unacceptable for cosmonauts; phenibut, however, lowers stress levels without adversely affecting performance. In 1975 phenibut was included in the cosmonauts' kit for those who participated in the Apollo-Soyuz joint mission.

so it's designed to lower anxiety but still allow you to drive a spaceship. I find myself getting absent minded and drowsy if I take too much of it, so again, dosage control is key.

You can order it from a reputable source here. The HCI (which is on backorder as I write this) is much better than the FAA, which in my opinion is very weak. Every shipment comes with a certificate of chemical analysis. That $16 for 40 grams batch lasted me about 3-4 months.

Here is eight pages of anecdotes from guys on the forum that have tried this stuff.

Again, it's not the end-all be-all, but it's a useful tool if you want to be sociable while drinking less or no alcohol. You can save a lot of money on bar bills while keeping your head in the game. Also, sex and orgasms are more intense, especially for women. I highly recommend dosing up with your regulars or anyone you might want to bang later on that night. Trust me, you'll have a good time.

The Power of Alcohol

Quote: (08-12-2014 03:09 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

It's better than the opposite, obviously, but in the long term it's a crutch that you don't want to depend on. Constantly drinking takes a toll on your health, finances and social life & status in ways that don't relate to pussy.

I see what your saying.
Thanks for the support, I've been a long time lurker of the forums here and I find your posts to always be insightful.

The Power of Alcohol

Quote: (08-11-2014 04:02 PM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

Try phenibut.

Phenibut is a two-day roll, I wouldn't compare it nor its effects to alcohol at all.

The Power of Alcohol

All bets are off when women are drunk.

The Power of Alcohol

Quote: (08-11-2014 03:53 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

is it possible to achieve that drunk mindset without having to drink?

Yes, it's called getting into state. Go night gaming sober and with a few approaches (not spaced too far apart) the momentum you get will put you into state, all your inhibitions disappear and you'll have zero issues with being afraid to approach more and your game will be tighter overall. As the night goes on your momentum continues to increase, and you end up peaking at the end of the night during critical pulling time. Getting drunk does similar for you. It's basically a cheat code to getting in the zone, but it comes with all the obvious downsides, not to mention likely peaking too early in the night as what you pre-drank wears off. There's nothing wrong with using that cheat code to approach but I think beginners should avoid it since they're still learning, and you need to beware of it becoming crutch you can't approach without. You don't want to be like some people I know who have to have a few drinks before they go daygaming [Image: dodgy.gif]

Tyler has a lot of insights on this topic:

The Power of Alcohol

Yes, it's powerful stuff.

And like many powerful things, very dangerous as well.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The Power of Alcohol

Quote: (08-12-2014 03:17 AM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2014 03:09 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I see what your saying.
Thanks for the support, I've been a long time lurker of the forums here and I find your posts to always be insightful.

Thanks man, much appreciated. I hope you'll have a long and fruitful career here.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before