rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Burger King Digitally-Raped My Face

I'm at my wits end with these dumb bitches.... She needs to model for facial abuse to see what face raping is all about!

Her reply comment:
Thank you for your input. While I see where you're coming from, I wonder, and I say this sincerely: did they have to shove the entire sandwich in my mouth for it to be okay for me to say 'rape', or just the tip... when they don't have a contract with me in the first place and don't even know if I am over 18 (fyi this goes beyond the release I signed with the photographer who is not happy either). Please tell me as I'd honestly like to know; how violated does a female have to be before she is allowed to use the word? Cool name btw [Image: smile.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

It's a sandwich, not a cock.

At least Burger King chose her best side.

Because the frontal is rough.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

She agreed to it when she signed the contract for being photographed professionally.

Therefore: not rape at all, since she consented via the legally binding contract she signed and agreed to prior to being photographed professionally.

Models aren't exactly known for their impressive intellects.

Quote: (08-07-2014 05:29 PM)Trev Wrote:  

She agreed to it when she signed the contract for being photographed professionally.

Therefore: not rape at all, since she consented via the legally binding contract she signed and agreed to prior to being photographed professionally.

Don't you fucking dare bring logic into a discussion about women [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

The vocal fry is hurting my ears, making me even more angry and wanting to do the opposite of whatever she says.

lol... that ad is hilarious

she needs to get a fucking life. it's a sandwich bitch. relax

Who fucking cares? She got paid. The photos are used as part of ad campaigns.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

I don't see her complaining about Photoshop "digitally raping" her face. I mean, this is what she really looks like.

[Image: attachment.jpg20624]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

In my first year of university, the student newspaper, which had an elected editorial staff (who were all raging left wingers, but sometimes quite funny) put out a pretty good troll job. They took a picture of a bottle of Pepsi and changed it to "Penis: Choice of a Phallocentric Generation". The letters to the newspaper raged back and forth for months and months about the picture, and at one point, an executive from Pepsi actually wrote in to say that he found the picture pretty funny.

Right near the end of the year, the whole controversy had finally died down when Pepsi introduced a new 600ml bottle. The newspaper released an unmodified version of the ad (two male forearms, one hand clutching a 500ml bottle of Coke and the other the 600ml bottle of Pepsi, with the caption "size does matter"). Beneath the ad, the editors simply wrote "we told you".

Holy shit, "digitally raped".
I'd give it about 5-10 more years tops before the word rape literally just means "anything perceived to be negative that ever happens to any woman"

I'm sure virginal reputation is forever ruined [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-08-2014 12:52 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I don't see her complaining about Photoshop "digitally raping" her face. I mean, this is what she really looks like.

Her face raped my eyes.

Theres a extended version with her dancing around (sometimes in her underwear) all "artsy" like.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I found it kind of amusing.

"Is this an ad for a blowjob?"

Most people eat a sandwich, not give a blowjob to it, haha.

[Image: P3Vb6ONhQySAYiQho5lY_home_of_the_whopper..._thong.jpg]

my face when I saw this hoe from the front

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzk9d00-WpXcNznQF20Wp...b3oZlZPqvQ]

She deleted her whole Youtube account. I hope its cause the realistic comments an attention she got from it was very negative.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Burger King is selling unhappy meals

The Real Meals include the Pissed Meal, Blue Meal, Salty Meal, YAAAS Meal and DGAF Meal. The boxes can be ordered with the purchase of a Whopper meal, which includes a burger, French fries and drink — but no toy. ... With Real Meals, the Burger King brand celebrates being yourself and feeling however you want to feel.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

video doesn't exist

If Burger King really wanted a marketing campaign that would pop they should seize the English throne. The real problem I have with Burger King, aside from the taste and feeling sick after eating there, is that the burgers aren't really backed by a monarch.

Alas, when you know the hidden history of the war of the sauces you know that line of the Burger King lives and has the only true claim to the Spatula Throne.

Capitalist republican dogs like Ronald have worked tirelessly to keep our true history hidden in the shadows, aided by bought-and-paid-for hacks like Alex Jones who pose as truth-tellers yet refuse the tackle the real issues of the BQ.

The King is not dead. Long live the King!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I don't find this subject funny at all. I find it tragic that the dominant theme of today's pop culture is that everyone's angry and depressed. Being unhappy with life is now being normalized. I mean, I had issues with grunge culture but that was driven mostly by a cluster of kids in cloudy Seattle being raised by broken vietnam war vets. This is next level in how mainstreamed it's become. How long before there is a school shooter happy meal?

Quote: (05-07-2019 10:39 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

How long before there is a school shooter happy meal?

Get more bang for your buck! Each meal comes with an extended magazine!