rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Men seeking right to “judicial abortions”' in Denmark

I thought this was worthy of a thread of its own.

http://cphpost.dk/news/men-seeking-right....8230.html

Quote:Quote:

A women’s right to decide over her own body, her own life and make her own choice regarding whether or not she wanted to be a mother. Men are wondering why they do not have the same right to choose whether or not they want to be a father.

Now here comes the interesting bit, especially since it is coming from a Western feminist country.

According to a TNS Gallup for Berlingske newspaper, 39 percent of Danes polled now agree that a man should be free to choose a ‘judicial abortion’ if the woman chooses to have the child against his will. One in five believe that men should be able to opt out of fatherhood if the pregnancy was an accident and seven out of ten believe that a man should have the right to walk away if the woman somehow tricked him into impregnating her.

No need to force an abortion, just absolve the man's financial responsibility. Problem solved.

In before Bang Denmark™

Quote: (07-29-2014 03:35 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

No need to force an abortion, just absolve the man's financial responsibility. Problem solved.

I don't know if you are serious but what you describe is what it was all about. It was seriously discussed in Denmark, which surprised me a little.

So by judicial abortion, they really mean "financial abortion."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

^^ There's more to read in the linked article, it's explained there along with more information. I didn't quote all of the article.

It's not only financial but also covers 'non financial' matters such as the right to visit the child etc.

Quote: (07-29-2014 03:32 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

According to a TNS Gallup for Berlingske newspaper, 39 percent of Danes polled now agree that a man should be free to choose a ‘judicial abortion’ if the woman chooses to have the child against his will. One in five believe that men should be able to opt out of fatherhood if the pregnancy was an accident and seven out of ten believe that a man should have the right to walk away if the woman somehow tricked him into impregnating her.

That really should be common sense. Let women be the ultimate decision makers on whether or not they want to keep the baby but if the father wants out he shouldn't be forced to pay child support for 18 years. If a woman still wants to keep the baby she can have more of the glory and tell people how hard she has it because she is TRULY raising the child on her own (with help from government of course).

Although I would support this, I am sure the state would take over the role of financial supporter in the biological fathers absence.

In other words, we still end up paying for it, just indirectly through taxes and the welfare state. This also creates really fucked up incentives that reinforces hypergamy and even larger % of men will not get the chance to reproduce.

Now, give men the option of financial abortion without the state subsidizing the single moms and things would be much better.

Quote: (07-29-2014 05:01 PM)Ping Wrote:  

Although I would support this, I am sure the state would take over the role of financial supporter in the biological fathers absence.

In other words, we still end up paying for it, just indirectly through taxes and the welfare state. This also creates really fucked up incentives that reinforces hypergamy and even larger % of men will not get the chance to reproduce.

Now, give men the option of financial abortion without the state subsidizing the single moms and things would be much better.

It's all apart of the cost of doing business. Unfortunately nothing is going to be perfect. Although, welfare tends to be cut first when the budget problems hit the fan.

I christen it 'Bro-bortions.' Anything in America relating to men must have a condescending 'bro' attached to become popular among the female journalists that dominate the media.

Bro-choice is already popular. Bro-bortions would make for a good ROK article and headline. 'Why Bro-Bortions Are The New Frontier In Civil Rights."

I've been saying we should have this for a while. Anyone who supports abortion but wants to force men into fatherhood deserves to eat a bag of dicks. Hypocrites.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

I've been telling people for ages, it's only a matter of time before the law changes. I'd expect a wait though, as the feminists and government will do everything they can to resist it.