rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Liberals thow Putin, Elliot Rodgers and MRA's in the same bucket

Liberals don't care to look for facts. To them everything masculine is evil and therefore everything evil must be masculine. It's a miracle this article lacks references to Hitler. Probably the author has heard about Godwin's law. Anyway references to Putin or mass murderers are the new Godwin's law.

http://elitedaily.com/news/politics/dont...nt/684728/

The intellectual dishonesty and lies created from half-tuths in this article are just nuclear.

My favorite sentence:
Quote:Quote:

Instead, as Jezebel insisted, Putin, if anything, needs to “MAN DOWN.”

As if Jezebel,being merely a website can insist something from a President of another independent state. The level of self-righteousness and entitlement is astronomical.

[Image: 53067071.jpg]

Men's Rights Activists are hyper-masculine? What world does she live in?

[Image: kanye-serious.gif]

She is a Dartmouth graduate. This is what Ivy League schools pass off as educated graduates.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

We are all a big misogynistic family.

Deus vult!

The difference is Putin doesn't go on Youtube and wails about the injustice.

He'll just have you killed instead.

Quote: (07-29-2014 04:10 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Men's Rights Activists are hyper-masculine? What world does she live in?

This probably means that the players are thrown in that same basket too.

Here's a response I just wrote : Man Down : How Katie Gonzalez Shows A New Level Of Entitlement And Dishonesty

(Mage and 2Whycked, some parts are derived from your reasonings, I hope you guys don't mind.)

Quote:Quote:

Here's the last piece from the very liberal Elite Daily : "‘Man Down’: How Vladimir Putin Embodies The Worst Of The Men’s Rights Movement". Liberals being entitled and dishonest is very common so I wouldn't normally write about it, but this is something else. I'll quote you the "best" parts.

"These are the traits more expected from the Men’s Rights Movement forums — those frequented by the likes of Elliot Rodger, who transformed the anger and ideals he fostered on those sites into a shooting rampage that killed six and wounded 13 others in Isla Vista, California."

I'm not a fan of MRAs but Elliot Rodger wasn't related to them, what he belonged to was the PUAHate community, a group of butthurt guys whining at PUAs for both using tactics "that don't work" and for getting the girls using them. Anyway, I'm sure you enjoy associating MRAs, a movement you dislike, to a murderer, but this is intellectual dishonesty.

"Instead, as Jezebel insisted, Putin, if anything, needs to “MAN DOWN.”"

Speaking of dishonesty, there's a lot to write about Jezebel too, but let's just say a website - let alone one ran by deluded feminists - giving advice to Vladimir Putin is laughable and shows a level of entitlement rarely seen before.

"Over the last months, Putin has been in the news quite a bit, but instead of being perceived as a formidable leader and hard-lined negotiator, he’s come off as arrogant, unyielding and only slightly misogynistic (as evidenced by his horribly offensive comments towards former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton)."

Who said Putin wasn't perceived as a good leader and negotiator? You don't perceive him as such, but smart people know that what makes a good negotiator is his ability to obtain what he's intended to while losing as little ground as possible, and what better way to do it than with plenty of leverage? Katie, please keep your talks about fair compromises for the classroom, we're talking about the world political chessboard here, something that seems to go above your head.

"He’d gain more respect and command more gravitas as he goes toe-to-toe with other governments’ officials."

If doing as every other governments' officials do was the way to go, don't you think he (and his multiple high-level advisers) would have thought about it? Again, how entitled is it for a little informed blogger who writes about "fashion and feminism" to give political advice to Vladimir Putin?

"However, Putin’s actions prove to be alienating and heartless. His unwillingness to compromise hasn’t made him seem strong, but rather a weak negotiator."

Oh, the man is heartless, my poor dear that's awful, but again, you disliking his style of negotiation doesn't make him a "weak negotiator", results are what make the negotiator.

"His callousness and unwillingness to compromise shouldn’t be viewed as a sign of masculine strength, but a real weakness when it comes to making Russia a diplomatic player and partner for the rest of the world."

Staying strong when everyone is trying to make you cave in IS a sign of masculine strength. Compromising when you have nothing to gain from it isn't commendable, it's stupid.

"But Putin’s personality doesn’t just reflect that of a bad state leader; he’s eerily replicating many of the machismo edicts dictated in the “Men’s Rights Movement”"

Please don't write about what you don't know, MRAs aren't masculine, they're doing the exact same thing feminists do, whining about gender inequalities, except they're fighting by the feminist rules so they cannot win. If anything, feminist women are more masculine than MRAs.

"Instead of simply hating women, however, Putin has acted distrustfully and outright aggressively towards many groups that simply oppose him in terms of ideas and aims. When the popular (not to mention all-female) band Pussy Riot held an anti-Putin protest at a church, they were sentenced to perform labor at isolated penal colonies for their dissent."

Is is supposed to be a bad thing? If anything I'd respect Putin more for doing so, reprimanding them right when the first problems arise is the best way to prevent such problems from going out of hand later (e.g. America).

"He hasn’t made his country more inclusive (remaining utterly backwards on gay rights), nor has he opened channels of communication for other leaders who have made the move to compromise on his and their country’s interests. Instead, he’s still clearly committed to adhering to an outdated and rigid standard of what comprises masculinity, to the detriment of his country, ours and the entire international community."

Aww, the leader of Russia didn't want to compromise his and his country's interest in favor of the USA and the international community? How mean of him ! Quick, someone contact change.org !

The Supreme Gentleman has nothing on Vlad.

Putin's popularity among Russian women voters has always been high, and his approval ratings overall are about double that of Obama.

So there's that. Or he could run his country based on what Jizzabel tells him.

[Image: 1395094659366]

The solution to the progressive problem.

[Image: BtreZ7cCEAI1TGj.jpg]

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Her bio claim she resides in Israel. Not too many hyper masculinity going on by a certain Gaza strip.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (07-29-2014 07:49 AM)objectivist tree Wrote:  

I'd fight to the death if such a thing happened.

Be careful what you wish for.

Quote: (07-29-2014 12:11 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2014 07:49 AM)objectivist tree Wrote:  

I'd fight to the death if such a thing happened.

Be careful what you wish for.

I'm laughing. Why would you fight against the Russians? So feminism continues to live, and sterilize our women? So the FED can print more money and continue the enslavement of America? So we can continue to fund the dysgenics of our people by making sure intelligent women never reproduce while the trash has 4 kids by 3 different fathers?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.