rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian Politician Jacqui Lambi Says She Wants A Man With A Big Dick

Finding love is all about the bulge for Jacqui Lambie. In terms of the back pocket and the front pouch, the Palmer United Party senator is looking for a generously-proportioned man.

Here is a picture of the woman:

[Image: lambie_140704_aap.jpg?itok=6SsMAm5A]

Quote:Quote:

"They must have heaps of cash and they must have a package between their legs," the outspoken Tasmanian senator told a Hobart radio station on Tuesday of her criteria for an eligible partner.

"I don't even need them to speak," she said of her essential ingredients for the perfect man.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

You bastards in Australia have some crazy female politicians.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Australian women tend to be more animal.

Think about it.

Prisoner colony.
Island cut away from all the other evolution going on around the world.
Mad Max, Mad Max II.
The Wave.

Makes perfect sense.

This chick is 43 years old, and had two children out of wedlock

[Image: hamster2.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

We need to put out a fake article switching the female politician with a male politician and watch the SJW's go mad.

I can understand her dehumanizing view of men, but wanting heaps of cash on top of it and on top of her being a rich politician is ridiculous.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-23-2014 12:35 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I can understand her dehumanizing view of men, but wanting heaps of cash on top of it and on top of her being a rich politician is ridiculous.

She's certainly not rich at all, that'll change though with her new job.

Just some context for people who know nothing about her:

She spent 10 years in the army, she's brand new to politics, she represents Tasmania in the Senate (think West Virginia but with environmentalists instead of coal miners) and she represents a party full of joke candidates founded and funded by it's eponymous populist mining billionaire (Clive Palmer) who holds the balance of power in the Senate and has turning Parliament into a joke, albeit a very entertaining one.

Interestingly, the left-wing media is actually calling out Jacqui Lambie over this, nice to see they've recognized their own double standard.

"They must be young, attractive and they must have a tight pussy between their legs," the outspoken Tasmanian senator told a Hobart radio station on Tuesday of his criteria for an eligible partner.

"I don't even need them to speak," he said of his essential ingredients for the perfect woman.

My bad. Being an elected representative here in Croatia means that you're set for life, with a huge salary with tons of benefits and a huge government pension for life (even if you have worked just 1 day at this job). I wouldn't expect Australia to be that corrupt of course, but there have to be sizable benefits from this position.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Can be good in the end.

All female primates find bigger dicks more attractive.

All women like male provision.

If she's asserting the truth, it allows scope for more truth.

If it comes around to low n-count women, golden ratio waist lines, women bearing children in late teens and early 20's and putting down the 4G mobile phones and credit cards as male preferences... as the truth... then let's have that conversation.

Blech. Fairly average to me. If we were to put together a typical Australian in the looks department cast from all women in that country I have a feeling it would look at least somewhat similar to her. She also strikes me as more masculine than a typical Australian women but that could just be my bias playing into it.

So what she wants a bigger dick. The major nerve endings are only in the first two inches of the vagina. It sounds like what she wants is a THICKER dick as opposed to a LONGER dick.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

^I'd never thought I'd find myself downplaying how manly most aussie girls are, but she's above average. Not rare by any means, but definitely above average. I guess that's to be expected of an ex-soldier though even if she didn't see combat.

Quote: (07-23-2014 02:49 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

^I'd never thought I'd find myself downplaying how manly most aussie girls are, but she's above average. Not rare by any means, but definitely above average. I guess that's to be expected of an ex-soldier though even if she didn't see combat.

I still see the man-jaw but if you can look past that to a potential desirable bang, more power to you.

Her forehead screams "manly" to me too; I can't quite put my finger on it either. I think it has something to do with proportion but I can't express it in any intelligent terms.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

You think she looks manly? Just wait till you hear her talk

She must have been having 2 packets of smokes and a bottle of bourbon a day for the last 30 years to sound as rough as that.

Quote: (07-23-2014 02:50 AM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2014 02:49 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

I still see the man-jaw but if you can look past that to a potential desirable bang, more power to you.

Her forehead screams "manly" to me too; I can't quite put my finger on it either. I think it has something to do with proportion but I can't express it in any intelligent terms.

I meant above average masculinity, not attractiveness WNB/10. Chicks like her regardless of age instantly kill my boner.

With the exception of the ones that move to the big cities, a lot women from country Australia are very manly. As are the trashy/bogan girls in the outer suburbs. Where she's from in Tasmania is very country. 2/3 of the genepool of Tasmania descend from a single wave of settlers in the mid-19th century, so Tasmanians are often labelled inbred, they're also are the only state with significant convict ancestry too. No surprise then that she's unattractive in every way.

Quote: (07-23-2014 01:10 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

My bad. Being an elected representative here in Croatia means that you're set for life, with a huge salary with tons of benefits and a huge government pension for life (even if you have worked just 1 day at this job). I wouldn't expect Australia to be that corrupt of course, but there have to be sizable benefits from this position.

Think I could get elected there?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Based on her looks, age, and profession, she doesn't deserve a guy with a big dick. In terms of SMV matching, that would be a disaster and a huge waste.

If I had a 10"+ dick I'd slap her across the face and make her understand patriarchy.

WTF is wrong with her face. That bitch looks like an oil painting

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

This is what we call in Australia "rough as guts".

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

This thread needs more feminine Aussies...

What is our lovely politician on about? She already looks like a man with a big swinging clit-dick. Just has to reach down.

Separated at birth?

Bitch looks like...maybe...the Mystery Man from David Lynch's The Lost Highway.

Quote: (07-23-2014 04:14 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

Based on her looks, age, and profession, she doesn't deserve a guy with a big dick. In terms of SMV matching, that would be a disaster and a huge waste.

I have a reasonably sized dick and some cash, but certainly not heaps of it.

And you couldn't pay me to touch this old bag.

She needs to vastly lower her standards to "will gladly take any cock".

So this must be her alias:

TRIGGER WARNING, this song is one of the most horrid pieces of shit ever.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Look at those grandma hands. Who wants those clutching their tool in some greedy manor? Yuck!

[Image: dn-lambie-narrow-20140722150110895830-300x0.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.