rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marrying conservative women from abroad and bringing them over to the west

I would like to marry a woman someday but since many women are just straight up sluts I was wondering if it would be a good idea to marry conservative/religious women from abroad? I'm talking about countries like Egypt, Morocco, Iran, and so on. Of course women over there cheat too but i reckon they cheat less than in the west because of Muslim laws etc.

Damn dude...you may be on the wrong forum. Most guys here are not marriage minded, or looking for wives. Those few that are married also like playing the field, and getting their freak on outside of marriage.

Mixx

Nah, I am not looking for a wife right now, maybe for the future though.

Do some practice runs...go travel and see the women in their own environment, it may change your perspective on things.

I don't think you will easily find a woman to marry in Morocco if you don't speak French.

The #1 country to find a wife like this is definately the Philippines

Unlike a pet, you cannot really keep your foreign wife captive inside your home. Unless she is of particularly good character and has the smarts to really know what's important, Western culture will slowly diffuse into her mind. After a while, she will take on Western (i.e. American) values and no longer be the woman you thought you were getting. Then it will be all down hill, unless you have tight LTR game.

Eddy Murphy has a skit on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq8nUyO-0SY

I met a 26 year old Filipina who was married with a Swedish guy. She told me he used to locked her up in his house in Europe because he was too jealous.

A friend of mine is married with a Russian and she doesn't go out of the house, is always inside, has no hobbies, sleeps late, is SO boring to talk with I can't even look in her eyes and she gets constantly mad at my friend when I go out to drink with him, even if he didn't go out for months, that's pathetic. I can't have a wife like this.

Quote: (03-04-2011 10:26 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Unlike a pet, you cannot really keep your foreign wife captive inside your home. Unless she is of particularly good character and has the smarts to really know what's important, Western culture will slowly diffuse into her mind. After a while, she will take on Western (i.e. American) values and no longer be the woman you thought you were getting. Then it will be all down hill, unless you have tight LTR game.

Eddy Murphy has a skit on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq8nUyO-0SY

that's just too funny and true.

Quote: (03-03-2011 08:14 AM)Konkerer Wrote:  

I would like to marry a woman someday but since many women are just straight up sluts I was wondering if it would be a good idea to marry conservative/religious women from abroad?

If your wife comes from similar language and cultural background, you speak the same language fluently (this is bare minimum), and her relationship value would be similar to yours once you bring her to US, then it is a good idea, and it has a good chance to work.

However this is significantly harder comparing to getting a girl in your own country. Think about it, you're facing the same issues you have in your own country - you need to find a woman which you share the same values with. Do you know what real values a typical Egypt woman have? How strong they are? Which could be ignored, and which cannot?

Quote:Quote:

I'm talking about countries like Egypt, Morocco, Iran, and so on. Of course women over there cheat too but i reckon they cheat less than in the west because of Muslim laws etc.

Are you a Muslim? If not, are you ready to become one? I really doubt a conservative religious Muslim family would let their daughter to marry an infidel.

I'm sure this question has popped across your minds at some point. If you're planning on having a family some day, maybe you've thought about finding a traditional woman from a foreign country and bringing her over. I've seen this idea bubbling up for a while now, and the following threads have generated some insightful discussion:

Wife Hunting Abroad
thread-50002.html

Anecdotes of how Western culture affects foreign born women
thread-52498.html

My question to you guys is, can you bring a woman from a foreign country over to the west without it corrupting her?

My thoughts are that it is pretty much a losing battle. It may be possible if you can provide alternative social groups and entertainment so that she's largely insulated from western influences, while maintaining your leverage over her.

You really need to visit those countries and see what the women are like. I used to think the same about Thailand and the Philippines as the women are really feminine and caring, but after living in those countries to my surprise I came to realise:

1) Prostitution and STIs are rife
2) Many of these girls are gold diggers and only care how deep your pockets are
3) It's easy to get laid in these countries, not because you are handsome or exotic, but because they are sluts

The grass is always greener.

The more I think about it, the more I dislike the idea of keeping an imported wife isolated out of fear that she'd get corrupted by Western culture.

There has to be a better way. I don't have any better answers, but somehow I don't think this is it.

Quote: (12-28-2015 10:19 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

The more I think about it, the more I dislike the idea of keeping an imported wife isolated out of fear that she'd get corrupted by Western culture.

There has to be a better way. I don't have any better answers, but somehow I don't think this is it.

I agree and its why I mostly stay out of the discussions on marriage when the threads turn to the isolation method.

Having lived and traveled in places where many of guys think of importing wives from, I have to say that personally I would not want to live there for any length of time.

To get what I want out of my life, for my personal happiness, I will live where I do. For that reason importing was the only way. Thinking that by keeping a woman outside of the west is the best way from corrupting her is backwards thinking. If her personality is so fragile that any sort of western thought is enough to begin her road to permanent damage then she was not wife material to begin with.

No amount of isolation is enough to stop this. The only thing that isolation might cure is a mans blindness to his own failings to find a decent woman.

Its easy to overlook a woman's natural tendencies in some foreign shithole but not so easy when back in the west and her loose pussy suddenly slaps you in the face.

Speaking generally, if you have a fear that your wife is going to become corrupted by Western culture, then you should not be getting married. You just do not have your shit together then. You can't live in fear period. Anything can happen, no matter how "alpha" or whatever you are.

This fear is really just a manifestation of your own insecurity.

Find a woman from your preferred ethnicity or culture right here in the US. The whole "corruption" issue is wildly overblown. I see foreign women exclusively, and they are not corrupted according to my understanding.

To put it more brutally (and not directed at anyone in this thread) this mentality comes down to: I'm a loser and I want a pseudo-slave.

While I agree that you can't live in fear - nothing is 100% guaranteed - that doesn't mean that you take risks that you can afford and are willing to avoid.

Thus, if you can afford to leave the West, and if you can adjust to life abroad - two big ifs - then I don't see why you would marry in the West.

Not directed at anyone here [Image: wink.gif] but some seem willing to accept the "man up and accept any bullshit" mentality that got the West where it is in the first place.

The impression I'm getting is that the answer is:

No, you cannot you bring a woman from a foreign country over to the west without it corrupting her.

Is that a fair take?

If you get married and stay abroad, a chick has all the power and ability to subvert that society against you. Most of you guys are looking fo love in corrupt places. You don't think they can't do anything to a gringo?

If you bring her back here, to the west, now she could legally fuck you over with your own system.

So if you have to do all this finagling and pussyfooting around, she is the one that is in charge.

That's not game. That's not alpha.

What alpha you know is afraid of what his woman is going to do?

When did this board become so beta?

WIA

Quote: (12-28-2015 11:37 AM)Laner Wrote:  

I agree and its why I mostly stay out of the discussions on marriage when the threads turn to the isolation method.

Having lived and traveled in places where many of guys think of importing wives from, I have to say that personally I would not want to live there for any length of time.

To get what I want out of my life, for my personal happiness, I will live where I do. For that reason importing was the only way. Thinking that by keeping a woman outside of the west is the best way from corrupting her is backwards thinking. If her personality is so fragile that any sort of western thought is enough to begin her road to permanent damage then she was not wife material to begin with.

No amount of isolation is enough to stop this. The only thing that isolation might cure is a mans blindness to his own failings to find a decent woman.

Its easy to overlook a woman's natural tendencies in some foreign shithole but not so easy when back in the west and her loose pussy suddenly slaps you in the face.

I just got the weirdest mental image from that sentence.

Quote: (03-03-2011 12:31 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Damn dude...you may be on the wrong forum. Most guys here are not marriage minded, or looking for wives. Those few that are married also like playing the field, and getting their freak on outside of marriage.

Mixx

[Image: 159.gif]

Quote: (12-28-2015 02:31 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

So if you have to do all this finagling and pussyfooting around, she is the one that is in charge.

That's not game.

Game is all about modifying one's behavior to optimize one's success with women...this discussion is about making choices that optimize one's chances of a successful marriage, which in principle is no different. So how is it not game?

Check out the wide hunting abroad thread. There is some good discussion there.

If things don't work out the system will screw you regardless being she is a citizen or not. It is well covered that when marriages fail, men lose. If anyone is to go down this road, you are well informed and it is ultimately a gamble.

I seem to be in the minority here in that wifing up a foreign woman and living the US is a viable option and a much better alternative to marrying and American woman (assuming marriage is your goal). However, as I have stated before you should be able to pull the same quality in your own country that you are seeking abroad. Develop your game with women in your own country before seeking your pot of gold in other lands. Developing Game in the US has made it much easier with girls abroad. Men who have little Game and try to marry a hot Ukrainian are doomed from the start. There are no easy short cuts. Maximize your game and lifestyle on your home turf, then look for greener pastures.

Quote: (12-28-2015 02:31 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

What alpha you know is afraid of what his woman is going to do?

When did this board become so beta?

WIA

Is taking steps to improve your chances of success beta?

When starting a business, should zero efforts be made to protect yourself from liability, because that means you're acting out of fear?

If I'm traveling to a foreign country, and I take steps to avoid getting robbed or kidnapped, does that mean acting out of fear, or being rational?

Here's the thing. If I'm just interested in banging a chick, I could care less what happens, since in the end, whatever happens will happen. She's ultimately replaceable. That makes it very easy to have a mindset of outcome independence.

If your goal is to eventually start a family and pass on your lineage, that's a completely different story. It entails a tremendous amount of investment in time and resources for the children, and the ability to keep a stable home. I don't see how you could dump that amount of effort into an endeavor while approaching it with a hands off attitude. Unless you're a sociopath, on some subconscious level you're going to care about the fate of your children.

I'm still far from the point where I want to start a family, but it remains in the back of my mind. Someday, I will want to pass on my legacy. Is becoming a father beta? Should I pump and dump forever? What is your solution for those who want to be a father someday?

Yeah mitigating risk isn't beta nor is wanting a family. In my mind the best option is to find the best foreign born chick living legally in the US, make her fall so deep for you that she willing to do what it takes to keep you and then do a religious marriage ceremony but don't sign the legal marriage certificate. This will work in most states and will protect you from the most odious aspects of divorce. If you split, you'd pay child support only. In many states, the laws are changing towards more equal splits of parenting time so you'll get to remain in your kids lives even in a worst case scenario.

I do agree with WIA that if you move to a foreign country to wife a chick up, if bad shit goes down, your American ass will be on your own. Plus if your work is not location independent, it will be very difficult to make a living in some of these places as a foreigner. I mean, it's been done by many but it surely isn't easy.

There's lots of foreign born women who aren't nearly as corrupted by the culture as these American chicks. I gotta say that I wouldn't even consider marrying or even cohabiting with any American born chicks as they're too far gone down the rat hole of feminism. You do have to find the right foreign chick though but I think the selection is still better than trying to convince yourself that some entitled, suburban born and raised American girl will be the wife of your dreams and your alphaness will protect you.

Quote: (12-28-2015 01:52 PM)262 Wrote:  

While I agree that you can't live in fear - nothing is 100% guaranteed - that doesn't mean that you take risks that you can afford and are willing to avoid.

Thus, if you can afford to leave the West, and if you can adjust to life abroad - two big ifs - then I don't see why you would marry in the West.

Not directed at anyone here [Image: wink.gif] but some seem willing to accept the "man up and accept any bullshit" mentality that got the West where it is in the first place.

I think there is an implicit assumption there that married life (and the law) favors the man in a foreign country.

Why is it better to marry in a foreign country exactly? What is "better?" The women are more feminine? Iff you can't find feminine foreign women in the U.S., it is you who are the problem. You will always be foreign and a second class citizen with a first class wallet in her home country. The courts will likely always favor the wife, and she knows the ins and outs of the culture.

Have a look at Philippine family law, for example:

What is the general rule as to custody over children?

The general rule is that a child under seven years of age shall not be separated from his mother, which is based on the basic need of a child for his mother’s loving care. Article 213 of the Family Code provides that “[n]o child under seven years of age shall be separated from the mother, unless the court finds compelling reasons to order otherwise.” This is more pronounced in case of illegitimate children, as the law expressly provides that illegitimate children shall be under the parental authority of their mother.

Does that sound equal to you? SHALL not be separated. That means zero chance. How come we never hear about this and only hear about how sweet Philippina girls are and how easy they are to bang? Guys you just have to get better right where you are. It's the only way.

Note I am not discouraging people from marrying and having babies. I'm just saying you can do it right here in the US of A with the foreign nationality of your choice, more or less. I could have done it several times already. Actually, I know of two Ukrainian girls in DC who want to get married. Anyone want them? They are 6.5-7.5 depending on your tastes. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (12-28-2015 12:16 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Speaking generally, if you have a fear that your wife is going to become corrupted by Western culture, then you should not be getting married. You just do not have your shit together then. You can't live in fear period. Anything can happen, no matter how "alpha" or whatever you are.

This fear is really just a manifestation of your own insecurity.

Find a woman from your preferred ethnicity or culture right here in the US. The whole "corruption" issue is wildly overblown. I see foreign women exclusively, and they are not corrupted according to my understanding.

To put it more brutally (and not directed at anyone in this thread) this mentality comes down to: I'm a loser and I want a pseudo-slave.

Calling people, and that would include me, "losers" who want a "pseudo-slave" is really off-base. That's something I would expect an American woman to say when asked about the subject.

By all means though, give your wife the freedom of western culture. A career, her own friends (guys included), happy hours with her co-workers, girls night out, and all the rest. See how it goes. And what's the harm in a TV show anyway? Or a movie? It's just a story. Doesn't mean anything. It won't raise questions in her or give answers, right?

Quote: (12-28-2015 12:16 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Have a look at Philippine family law, for example:

What is the general rule as to custody over children?

The general rule is that a child under seven years of age shall not be separated from his mother, which is based on the basic need of a child for his mother’s loving care. Article 213 of the Family Code provides that “[n]o child under seven years of age shall be separated from the mother, unless the court finds compelling reasons to order otherwise.” This is more pronounced in case of illegitimate children, as the law expressly provides that illegitimate children shall be under the parental authority of their mother.

I spoke with a couple ex-pats who have been living in the Philippines for decades who have been married, had children, and divorced. They told me the courts side with the Father and they don't get divorce-raped. In fact, they were always able to stay friends with the filipina's and they were often trying to get back together with the guy. There wasn't any of the venomous, scorch the earth and castrate him kind of mentality you see here in the West.

Now that's only two men, so it's a small sample size and things might have changed there since they had to deal with all that. They were in their 70's.

Just looking at the law you posted above, it seems to say the Father will never be able to see his child without the Mother present because that would mean they were separated, right? That doesn't sound reasonable, but it is what it's saying.

It's a subject where there is not a lot of information to be had on the forum. 20 years from now there will be, but it doesn't help us much now.

I was speaking with one Pinay last night who I met on my last trip there. I didn't bang her and she ended up pregnant soon after I left by another foreigner. She is sick of his drunkard ways and wants to leave him and see what kind of support she can get. They are not married. I am going to keep chatting with her so I can try to gain some knowledge about what happens in those situations.

There's always a price to pay no matter what we choose. Whether you import, or export yourself, or wife up Paris Hilton.

I don't know the answer to which is the best approach.

The best I can do is gain as much knowledge as possible about myself, other people, relationships and culture in general to use as a guide for finding the right person and situation to raise a family.

Maybe she's in another country, maybe I'll bump into her at the grocery store tomorrow. I don't know, and there's not much control I have over it. The only thing I can control is being open to it, whatever that might be.

I do see American culture as repulsive so I know I wouldn't want to raise children here and have them become poisoned.