rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Attraction To Older Professional Women

I learned from fireside chats with my Dad (who is a seasoned entrepreneur- not a wage slave beta but a business alpha and combat veteran with tons of notches) over the years that older successful women are a decent option.

Like my Dad told me:
-Have their own $ so not a drain on your paper
-Wise enough to not waste her or your time on he said/she said bullshit social circle game clown talk. Are adults and don't apologize for their desires or need tons of social circle validation like younger girls.
-Dont give a flip about Becky's shoes or Jennys car like the little birds
-Have experience and can be a good ally to do bigger better things
-Appreciate direct game like he and I have always used more than a school girl and the social circle approval trip
-Usually give better head (from my mileage)
-Drive benzs and dress classy if you like the finer things and not little girls in h&m or other cheap junk

At the end of the day I find their experience and classy aura attractive. They don't waste time on social circle cock block circle jerks like the school girls and are more direct as well.

Anyone else observed these traits in your field experiences?

Can someone say [Image: troll.gif] I think we can all say [Image: troll.gif]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Looking back over his previous posts he was doing some subtle trolling by promoting beta game and always asking questions. Not only is he starting a troll thread but I have yet to see a post of value.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (07-19-2014 10:13 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Can someone say [Image: troll.gif] I think we can all say [Image: troll.gif]

Nope, what he says is the truth.

He pretty much listed my "Why I like cougars" list.

Edit:

Older broads have their own cash, they spend it on you instead. Try having a 18 year old girl buy a bottle of a bollinger for you and her to enjoy.
They're straight to the point, they will say they want to have fun.
They love to fuck.
Being career women, they have material possessions of their own and don't hate on others. Think of it as "abundance mentality". People who don't have much talk about others and those who have things talk about other stuff.
The other points I already touched base, they love to fuck and are direct.

Depends on your preferences, but to date a classy woman is never a bad thing.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

"At the end of the day I find their experience and classy aura attractive. They don't waste time on social circle cock block circle jerks like the school girls and are more direct as well."

Is the part I have an issue with. The rest is all good and well but this reeks of [Image: troll.gif]

Edit: Of course I love classy woman but this doesn't warrant a thread nor does it need to be stated in this way. It's one thing to say I like MILFS but to say they don't pull the same bullshit. I'm sorry but not buying it.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

What part of my personal field experience wasnt clear?

I got my advice which I then took out in the field from a millionaire with over 60 notches.
Ex. Cougar blonde Kim Basinger looking chick in furniture store I cold approached while out at a mall having lunch (gave me her card with a cell, demanded I hug her when I left, and that we meet for drinks soon).
Today, friend of friend hooked me up with a brunette who owns her own house 2 states over and wants to come see me to ride motorcycles after talking to her on the phone for half the afternoon.
Went to Starbucks tonight before going out- saw a 4 set of chicks- approached the fine young brunette in front of all 4 and the clerks-total blowout but IDGAF. Keep learning and growing.

Statistically-
With cougars I can easily get 1/2 approach to number close. Young girls probably 1 out of 10.

My philosophy is date a cougar and get young chicks whenever that's an option.

Older chicks don't care as much about their friends approva which seems to be the mother of all cock blocksl- school girls need their friends to go down the block. I approached 2 18yo dorm girls to try to swoop a fine redhead on the street and they were literally holding hands to go to Walgreens 5 blocks away from their dorm so can you in good faith tell me older chicks are that codependent???

He is telling the truth but there is no free lunch.

7+ career girls upper 20s through 30s are what I would say a value girl. Good sex, less shit tests, less drama, easier to plan with either ahead of time or last minute. Their schedules are consistent and they usually have a free night or afternoon that they see as mutually beneficial. Young chicks like things spontaneous and ever changing more often like "I'm going to x, come join tomorrow night". That is fun but definitely more work than an easy "let's have wine wed nite at your place" with the office cougar that you know for sure will not flake.

Say you wanted to get shit done like build a business while getting laid. A rotation of 2 or 3 of these girls would be the best bang for your buck.

You will not get the bubbly feminine energy and bodies that is like heroine with 18-22 year olds. These girls as you get older are much harder to keep in a harem full time in my experience. If they are attractive their strong ties to multiple social circles will pull them away sooner than later unless you make them your main and put in effort 2-3 days a week. Pretty much be their serious boyfriend.

Exceptions are anti-social stripper girls or cocktail waitresses, dorky girls, introvert girls that are new to the area (rare that either of the last 2 are hot). Pretty much girls that are hot young with little to no social circle. Most of these girls have mental problems though. Healthy young girls are sewn deep into social circles with other same age people.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I agree with OP as well. The MILF I'm seeing is a kindergarten teacher. What I like about her the most is that she truly doesn't care what I do with other girls, as long as I pleasure her as well. Whenever I'm at her house, she always cooks dinner. At times I'll even offer to wash the dishes and she'll decline. I'm pretty sure it's not gonna last long since she's getting fucked by other guys as well but it damn sure feels good to have a woman that'll do anything for you at the drop of a hat.

Quote: (07-19-2014 10:58 PM)Xm24 Wrote:  

I got my advice which I then took out in the field from a millionaire with over 60 notches.

With cougars I can easily get 1/2 approach to number close. Young girls probably 1 out of 10.

Older chicks don't care as much about their friends approva which seems to be the mother of all cock blocksl- school girls need their friends to go down the block. I approached 2 18yo dorm girls to try to swoop a fine redhead on the street and they were literally holding hands to go to Walgreens 5 blocks away from their dorm so can you in good faith tell me older chicks are that codependent???
Not only did you not make this a journal, but there is more than one thread on MILFS. Why not comment on the Rustler's MILF datasheet about this or use the forum search feature? You haven't exactly added value by creating this thread nor have you contributed any new information. This is why this is a dupe thread and not adding value. Making it a [Image: troll.gif].

Also older chicks also have their own social circles and share the same issues younger girls do. They're just more likely to compromise due to the fact their biological clock is ticking. More than a few spinster go to wine tasting events or have their friends over. Women regardless of age share the same problems such as attention whoring, getting approval from their friends(ever seen that one group of hags sitting in the back of the bar complaining about how slutty the younger generation is now that they are out of their prime), or posting constant amounts of photos on social media. Bring something new to the table or provide more proof for your claims rather than YOUR personal experience from ONE approach rather than societal examples.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

IMO the negatives far outweigh the positives. Sure they have their own money but personally I won't spend money on any girl & from experience 18 year olds & onwards have more than enough to get by.

Regarding dressing classy; the nicest clothes in the world won't make a 'hot' 35 year old physically more attractive than a 'hot' 20 year old in a cheaper outfit.

In terms of game; I've found all girls appreciate direct game in one form or another. You mentioned older women give better head [And this is probably true] - But that is probably due to the fact that they've sucked more cock. Not hugely appealing to me.

I think the vehicle they drive is completely irrelevant. As an 'ally' personally I don't see any benefit here either. I would worry about my own success if I needed a woman to boost my career.

Finally having worked with hundreds of professional women in my lifetime - A majority are still childish & bitchy well into her 30s. I've found there are just as many girls in their early 20s with emotional maturity as there are in their 30s. Perhaps a woman who is immature in her early 20s will still be more or less immature in her 30s.

Statistically-

The truth is that MILFs are easier. But there is no ease when truly "dating" them. The notch is faster and easier.

Personally the only times where fucking a woman older than me (she in her 30s while I was in my 20s) was when I fucked my female boss on her desk after work, when everybody had left the office. That was hot.

However I had also experienced fucking mid 30s women whose bodies were in greater states of atrophy than it seemed during the date. After one such ultimately terrible encounter I called a 24 year old fuck-buddy the next day. I told her: "You have to help me. Yesterday I slept with a way too fat and old woman - I need to fuck someone who is pretty and slim to get that image out of my mind." She laughed and said - come over.

I would not glorify MILFs under any circumstances. I would not miss out on the experiences of course as we learn through a wide variety of encounters. Learning Game is a process and sometimes eating a few "riper" apples during a dry spell is not so bad. But please have no illusions that a relationship with most MILFs would be more rewarding than with a girl in her prime. Most have psychological issues that are mile-high. And nevermind the body aspect - that is a total no-brainer.

The OP's post sounds very trollish.

I really find it hard to believe that any man deep down could be legitimately sexually attracted to older professional women.

I would only date an older professional woman if I knew that she would be spending money on me somehow, and only for a short time. This doesn't mean that I would actually be attracted to her.

The downside of this was so disastrous to my life that I don't even have the will anymore to write about it. Some of my thoughts can be found here.

If I ever get the urge to tell my tale, I'll go to Return of Kings. But until then, if you can absorb the morbid melancholy of this song, you'll feel a fraction of how I feel every day now. There's a reason Mother Nature made us attracted to younger women. Don't try to fool with her, or she'll body slam you.

Why is everyone talking about MILFs? The OP said nothing about mothers specifically.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (07-19-2014 11:32 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Not only did you not make this a journal, but there is more than one thread on MILFS. Why not comment on the Rustler's MILF datasheet about this or use the forum search feature? You haven't exactly added value by creating this thread nor have you contributed any new information. This is why this is a dupe thread and not adding value. Making it a [Image: troll.gif].

Also older chicks also have their own social circles and share the same issues younger girls do. They're just more likely to compromise due to the fact their biological clock is ticking. More than a few spinster go to wine tasting events or have their friends over. Women regardless of age share the same problems such as attention whoring, getting approval from their friends(ever seen that one group of hags sitting in the back of the bar complaining about how slutty the younger generation is now that they are out of their prime), or posting constant amounts of photos on social media. Bring something new to the table or provide more proof for your claims rather than YOUR personal experience from ONE approach rather than societal examples.

Personal experience from one approach and instead use broader societal examples*

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (07-20-2014 04:19 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Why is everyone talking about MILFs? The OP said nothing about mothers specifically.

MILFS and older professional career women are interchangeable in terms of classification so I just felt it shorter to write down MILF.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

OP had some good points. There are indeed a growing amount of attractive 30something women out there nowdays. I've been on dates/dated several 28-38yo women, most of whom were professional/academic types. Problem is, if they're attractive (7+), it's likely they've got a bad reason for still being single: washed-up carouseler, uber careerist, emotionally unhealthy, super picky/elitist... Plus, if you're looking beyond short-term, how can you turn a 30+ career woman into a faithful/submissive wife, not to mention the fertility issue? Short-term or long-term, both of these issues have gotten me leaning back towards women under 30.

Quote: (07-21-2014 11:56 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

OP had some good points. There are indeed a growing amount of attractive 30something women out there nowdays. I've been on dates/dated several 28-38yo women, most of whom were professional/academic types. Problem is, if they're attractive (7+), it's likely they've got a bad reason for still being single: washed-up carouseler, uber careerist, emotionally unhealthy, super picky/elitist... Plus, if you're looking beyond short-term, how can you turn a 30+ career woman into a faithful/submissive wife, not to mention the fertility issue? Short-term or long-term, both of these issues have gotten me leaning back towards women under 30.

You make some great counterpoints

Their usefulness depends on where you are in life

For a guy like myself who has had his kids and now watching them grow up, the occasional "older professional woman" is ideal

No pressure, no need to whip her into submission. I have my $ and lifestyle in place and so does she.

Now it's time to enjoy her for all of her benefits and unbridled freakiness that she couldn't express with her LTR

And her downsides? Those are left for the unsuspecting types who are trying to "tame" her or settle down with her

MDP

I personally don't see anything wrong with OP's post, because what he said is very true.

Ive dated a couple of older women, and they were the best overall experiences Ive had mainly because they have way less drama then some young chicks and they play way less games. As a someone mentioned above they love to f**k, you dont have to worry about them backing out, and they got their own money so they are more then willing to pick up the bill every now and then.

Quote: (07-21-2014 04:45 PM)coolmike Wrote:  

I personally don't see anything wrong with OP's post, because what he said is very true.

Ive dated a couple of older women, and they were the best overall experiences Ive had mainly because they have way less drama then some young chicks and they play way less games. As a someone mentioned above they love to f**k, you dont have to worry about them backing out, and they got their own money so they are more then willing to pick up the bill every now and then.

A guy in his teens or 20s banging women in their 30s is fun.

When you meet women in their 30s and you are in your 30s too, they almost instantly see you as the husband 2.0 who will raise their devil-spawn. Yes - sometimes you get those who are out there for the bang while their husbands are out of town. Seen that too. Fun, but again - body simply cannot be compared to 19-year-old pussy.

[Image: barf.gif]

I see the appeal when I think of female tv detectives, like the earlier seasons of Law & Order SVU.

Mariska Hargitay

[Image: Benson.jpg]

Angie Harmon

[Image: angielawyer.jpg]

Stephanie March

[Image: march01.jpg]

Others

[Image: 1x01-Look-Again-cold-case-28627528-992-560.jpg]

[Image: season-3.jpg]

Conversely, I see female power groups/lunches whenever I'm in Santa Fe, and they are a real turn off.

I learned back in the days of Baywatch that TV always trumps real life.

'baller

Too much drama for a hit it and quit it brutha such as myself
Gotts Money - Law & Order SVU: Wildlife

On the most fundamental level, older women always fall into two categories.

1. They already look their age.

2. They have retained their attractiveness to a large extent, but I have a very accurate mental projection of how they will look in the near future.

The mere foreknowledge that they will fall into category 1 within a handful of years is enough to kill any desire. Each of those women from the show in the above pictures, my mind replaces their images with what I know they will soon look like (or already look like without makeup.) I think it's this nebulous thing guys have, a product of evolution that keep us from spending time on them.

My pride would not allow me to invest anything in a women who's already lost her best years. In the short term, I don't think I would try and pick one up. Unless I was hit over the head by a very aggressive, straight from fetish-land MILF, literally panting with lust, I'd just focus my efforts on girls my own age.