rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MMA fights female fighter: "Like wrestling a 12 Year Old"

[Image: 219.jpg]

MMA fighter Mark Bocek is a lightweight (competes at 155 pounds, is probably a small-ish 185 pound outside of fighting) and is a mild-mannered Canadian. A quick glance at his Twitter feed reveals that he's a good, docile liberal, advocating all sorts of safe SJW positions on trendy causes like animal rescuing and animal rights, marijuana advocacy, chic anti-poverty posturing, etc., etc., etc.

So you'd think that he'd establish good SJW cred, and so he'd get a pass if he broke from form and betrayed the SJW ethos....

....But SJWs have a "scorch their earth and poison their wells" philosophy. As Stephen Colbert can testify, if you fail to conform to SJW rules even in the slightest, they mercilessly attack you, giving no quarter and showing no restraint. They hate non-conformists.

So! The big MMA SJW site (I know it sounds like a contradiction, but it's true) is BloodyElbow.com. Being diligent SJW activists, they are always on the prowl for things to be "offended" by. And they found ol' Mark Bocek committing a grave sin as his spirit has a moment of weakness. He was upset that many retards were saying that women MMA fighters would compete with men. So....

Quote:Quote:

"Maybe you guys are not getting this, let me explain," Bocek said. "When I wrestle with a female Olympic silver medalist in wrestling, it feels like wrestling with a 12 year old... You think a woman will beat a man in a fight? Lmao!!!"

O....M....G.....

Wow just wow....

....I just....

That was the collective response from the impotent SJWs at BloodyElbow who have never touched a woman (definitely not in training). Here are a few of the nearly 300 comments, nearly all of which are nothing but snark outrage at Mark Bocek for observing reality and stating it.

Quote:Quote:

"What an asshole Also, having done BJJ with women much smaller than myself, not an easy out at all"

"the real issue is he was being a dick. i mean – why did he even have to comment? it’s not like someone was saying ronda could outgrapple him."

"regardless of any biological strength differences, technique, and all that shit There was really no need to be a dick Bocek. This is the type of dickish behavior that doesn’t do shit for your career."

"Oh Mark...
-Barefoot
-Pregnant
-In the Kitchen"

"dude why even open your piehole…you’re begging DFW to cut you, whether anyone thinks it’s justifiable or otherwise…"

Virtually all of those comments were heavily upvoted.

Some of you might want to quickly get an account there and start trolling them, but I can tell you from experience and observation that, like most SJWs, BloodyElbow ruthlessly bans any dissenters. They have no place for non-conformists. So the liberal environment is purged of dissidents, and then everybody there comes to just assume that everybody else thinks just like them and their fellow SJWs. That is a common tactic among SJWs (whereas, as John Stossel has noted, right wing institutions tend to be much cooler and allow dissent).

Anyway, this growing liberal activism in MMA (including by UFC president Dana White) really pisses me off because, really, I was drawn to MMA around 2008 in large part because it had none of the PC bullshit that infects all other sports. Now, the UFC and the powerful MMA media is indistinguishable from ESPN and the team sports media. Pretty soon, the UFC will be having "Green" events to "raise awareness" of global warming, fighters will be dressed in pink for "breast cancer awareness", and there will be endless spectacles of servility to political correctness, as there is everywhere else.

MMA going mainstream sucks ass.

Is Andy Kaufman still the reigning world Inter-Gender Wrestling champion?

They are totalitarians. This is what they do.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Notice that as white knight that fighter is, he still had enough common sense to accurately explain what it is like fighting a woman? It's just like that other thread we discussed this in. Their bones are like 40% less dense than ours or more. Our skeletons are larger than theirs. This frame allows us to have more muscles, and hold heavier amounts of muscles than them. That's why wrestling with women feels like playing with 12 year olds. I've done the same thing with lady fighters for years. Being the teacher my job was to never beat them, just make sure they learned the techniques properly to compensate. At best they might end up rape proof from 80% of all men anywhere...well unless that man manages to knock them out by surprise.

I wouldn't be too worried about the wussification of MMA. UFC and MMA in general has a bigger issue than that. Market oversaturation and monopolistic problems more specifically.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

A lot of these leftists are not only ignorant of simple biology but detached from reality itself. I've seen them everywhere from movie to game forums seriously arguing that there isn't any kind of athletic difference between men and women. Unreal.

Yeah i feel the same way when i train with females at my dojo. I have to go extremely light or I'll hurt them.
It's not really fun, but making sure they can fight off a guy trying to rape or kidnap them should be the priority not picking fights with a dude twice their size.

Hollywood is to blame for a lot of this nonsense. You regularly see movies with 90-110lb women like Scarlett Johansson easily beating men who look like linebackers. It's all horse shit unless she's so monstrously fat (400lbs+) that she falls on top of you from a staircase and pins you down.

There's just a lot of dumb fucks who think this is real. Then then you have a female MMA fighter like Rousey who has had moderate success against women so it hypes this perception up even more.

There's a few weight lifter chicks at the gyms I go to and no doubt the density in their muscles, no matter how ripped, just doesn't compare to men.

Last night I was doing a leg workout pretty much side-by-side with this girl. I'm 6'4" 237, she's 5'2" 120 I'd guess, short stocky frame for a girl, thick legs ass and shoulders, and she regularly lifts.

Squat, leg press, dead lift, abs.. everything I was exceeding her rep count and lifting apx 3-5x the amount of weight. Plus she tired quicker than me. The whole man vs. women debate in fighting is just plain dumb.

Rousey I predict will be defeated sometime soon. Her Judo is great no doubt, but a girl with higher level, more agressive BJJ or striking could taker her out.

Quote: (07-18-2014 09:32 AM)Seboist Wrote:  

A lot of these leftists are not only ignorant of simple biology but detached from reality itself. I've seen them everywhere from movie to game forums seriously arguing that there isn't any kind of athletic difference between men and women. Unreal.

Neogaf is the worst one from my experience. There are guys on there who read Jezebel and LIKE it. Jebus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLWWDoN85E

Guy looks just about ready to have a heart attack, and he destroys Chyna in her prime.

Quote: (07-18-2014 11:17 AM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

There's a few weight lifter chicks at the gyms I go to and no doubt the density in their muscles, no matter how ripped, just doesn't compare to men.

Last night I was doing a leg workout pretty much side-by-side with this girl. I'm 6'4" 237, she's 5'2" 120 I'd guess, short stocky frame for a girl, thick legs ass and shoulders, and she regularly lifts.

Squat, leg press, dead lift, abs.. everything I was exceeding her rep count and lifting apx 3-5x the amount of weight. Plus she tired quicker than me. The whole man vs. women debate in fighting is just plain dumb.

Rousey I predict will be defeated sometime soon. Her Judo is great no doubt, but a girl with higher level, more agressive BJJ or striking could taker her out.

She may never get defeated. Judo is powerful. Olympic level judo even more so. Karo Paryisian was a beast in his prime beating guys he had no business beating due to his Olympic level Judo pedigree. His biggest enemy was his own self unfortunately. The Diaz brothers, same thing and their Judo is not even that good.

Rhonda may blow a doping test one day though if she does not quit first due to bordem or a sudden Hollywood career. She has really big muscles for a woman. Her bone density is obviously higher than the other women she fights. Her thick thighs, frame, and shoulders are very suspect. There has been rumors about her use of Testosterone, but nothing solid I have found. Her crazy libido is a dead giveaway because she brags alot about it. If you looked at her clit, it probably would be huge. She refuses to do a Playboy spread but if she did, it might be breast only. Clit size has no bearing on doping tests. Most MMA fighters TRT, especially all the 30+ ones. She can too as long as the levels are not too out of range. Alistair had 10 times the legal levels because he was eating horse meat on purpose in France. He was just stupid. Most are not going to get caught.

It is rumored that she did her spiking before her first UFC fight. So she kept most of the gains. There is another freakish woman fighter (who's name I cannot remember right now) who looks juiced, that wants to fight Rhonda. It's been over 2 years now and she and Dana are still ducking that woman entry into the UFC with bullshit about contract issues. People in the know, tell me its because they know she would knock Rhonda out and they think shes juiced up.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (07-18-2014 09:57 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Hollywood is to blame for a lot of this nonsense. You regularly see movies with 90-110lb women like Scarlett Johansson easily beating men who look like linebackers. It's all horse shit unless she's so monstrously fat (400lbs+) that she falls on top of you from a staircase and pins you down.

There's just a lot of dumb fucks who think this is real. Then then you have a female MMA fighter like Rousey who has had moderate success against women so it hypes this perception up even more.

I think this is simply a facet of a wider problem with femininity: women readily believe the lies of entertainments that are designed to appeal to female vanity and fantasy, and base their life expectations upon it.

You end up with stupid thinking like this:

- women can kick the ass of men three times their size;

- angels, astrology, ghosts, soul mates are all real;

- men aren't attracted to beauty, but to nobler qualities;

- men are sexually-thrilled and obsessively-attracted to snarky girls (read humour and intelligence), not pleasantness;

- following on from that, that men find what women think humour is funny;

- men who are 8+ desire 5-6's, because there's just something different about this girl;

- beauty is whatever she decides it is;

- ugly ducklings are more intelligent and interesting than natural beauties;

- if it happens to a celebrity, movie, television or book character, it can realistically happen to her.

As someone who doesn't watch or care about sports, I just find this hilarious.
Imagine when they finally cave in and mandate the eradication of gender-segregated leagues in sports... And subsequently, the "no hitting women too hard" rule.

I have always found men who claim women are strong and can handle men to be white knights. I find women who advocate the, "well she had this guy and that guy" from women like my mother as ignorant people who have never witnessed true male violence.

When I started kick boxing, I could out spar the girl that had trained there for years.

It wasn't cause I was inherently better, I was inherently stronger.
Her hits didn't hurt.
She was faster, had better reflexes, and far better form than me... but one solid contact from a soft jab could put her on her ass.
Because i was bigger.

But if they wanna bitch about this, let em, they'll pressure the UFC into letting a mixed gender fight happen, she'll get slaughtered, and no one else will step forwards because getting the shit kicked out of you isn't fun.

Women know deep down they aren't as good as men in sports, that's why the Olympics are gender segregated, and why they don't try to compete against men in sports in general.

Quote: (07-18-2014 11:32 AM)Trim Wrote:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLWWDoN85E

Guy looks just about ready to have a heart attack, and he destroys Chyna in her prime.

A fat guy boxing a woman. This is some next level shit.

If you're a man who lifts even casually you'll find the overwhelming majority of women comically weak irrespective of their activity level.

There are some who are relatively stronger but they aren't even in the same stratosphere as the strongest men.

As with 99% of bullshit to do with feminism I blame white knights. In the past women knew men were the more physically able sex but nowadays since letting a woman say and think whatever the fuck she wants without opposition is fashionable you have men facilitating this nonsense because they think it'll lead to some pussy.

If he even interrogates this expect Dana White to make a point of how Bocek's record is, on paper, inferior to Rousey's and even go so far as to say she'd "beat his ass".

I see it constantly how girls are not only unable to fight you when you give them real resistance, but they also don't keep their cool like men do.

While I've seen many cases of a much smaller fighter reversing a match and beating a larger one thanks to his strategy, I'm yet to see a girl who is losing a match or being submitted by a guy keep her head.

They usually go into desperation mode, overwhelmed by the fact that they can't seem to beat a guy because... he's a guy. Many girls I've rolled with took much longer to tap than guys, they can't admit it to themselves they have been beaten.

Quote: (07-18-2014 02:52 PM)LaserBear Wrote:  

But if they wanna bitch about this, let em, they'll pressure the UFC into letting a mixed gender fight happen, she'll get slaughtered, and no one else will step forwards because getting the shit kicked out of you isn't fun.
Yes, but like MDP said in the Ronda thread, why would anyone accept this kind of fight? It's a lose-lose situation.

If the male beats the female, it's expected. He will be burned badly by the media and society and his carreer will take a hit. Even the organization responsable will be condemned for promoting the fight.

If she wins, it's either because the male let her (set up fight) or because she did well. Result: he will always be mocked for being the guy who got a beating from a chick.

Quote: (07-18-2014 11:42 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

There is another freakish woman fighter (who's name I cannot remember right now) who looks juiced, that wants to fight Rhonda. It's been over 2 years now and she and Dana are still ducking that woman entry into the UFC with bullshit about contract issues. People in the know, tell me its because they know she would knock Rhonda out and they think shes juiced up.
Cris Cyborg?

[Image: Cris-Cyborg.jpg]

That's her alright. What a freak! She also has a serious BJJ pedigree too. Perfect for a match against someone like Rhonda. She would be less likely to get thrown and if she did, she might be able to recover quickly and pull guard. Most pure judoka are not great at both ne waza and te waza. So the longer they roll around the better for for cyborg.

Some people are saying it's just because men are bigger. It's more than that. Bone & muscle density etc are also huge factors. As are the way men have better spacial awareness etc. Men are built better for combat, just as women are built better for child-bearing.

For an example, lets imagine a man v a woman in a boxing/ufc match. Both same height and same weight, and both with the exact same amount of training.

The average person would still bet on the man...for very normal, hard wired reasons. He'd win.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

A long time ago when I was about 15, at school the boys were asked to play a game of field hockey against the girls’ team. The girls had been playing for over 3 years whereas for the many of boys it was literally the first time they had ever played.

Who won? The boys of course. The fat bitch with a huge arse girls’ PE teacher came into the dressing room crying and told all of us boys that we got lucky.

Some women never accept reality.

Girls play hockey? I didn't know that!

Quote: (07-18-2014 08:00 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Girls play hockey? I didn't know that!

Here in the UK it's only girls and guys who can't hack it at rugby that play hockey.

Jolly Hockey Sticks!