rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date My School

Date My School

Anyone ever use Date My School site?

I got a random email about it.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Date My School

Tried it. Same as OKStupid with a smaller pool of people and lower response rates. If you're not in an urban area without a lot of colleges you won't see many people nearby. On the plus side - their filtering means that if you see them, they haven't filtered you out (by age, school, region, etc.) Downside - since it's based around colleges, some girls go back home for summer, etc. I haven't seen many girls over 22, but that's partly because of my age and my filters (18-25)...I don't think anyone here finds that a problem.

I've started using it only recently. Reply rates seem higher vs OKC and girls are classier than match or OKC - less guys to bombard them. No numbers or dates yet for me as I've only sent out a batch of openers last weekend.

I do recall that some girls I'd spot on OKC as well - but I think a majority of these girls aren't on other sites since DMS is positioned as classier and more relationship-minded. It has a less "creepy" vibe for girls as an entry-level site than OKC, in my opinion.

DMS has fewer Lindy West-grade blubber monsters, but there are SIFs here too.

Do your experimental online game strategies elsewhere like OKC as it's fairly easy to fish through all of the DMS girls even in a city like mine. Bring openers that work.

It looks like girls only check it every couple of days, I don't think there's an app for it. Don't expect to hit up a girl in the morning and nail down drinks for that same night. I'm gonna try to go for numbers asap to speed things up.

I haven't hit this yet (maybe because I have an old account from like three years ago that I've never used) but from some girls' profiles, it looks like they force you to sign up to reply and /or read messages, limiting free communication to chat only...there's nobody on chat ever.

TLDR : possibly useful niche play if you're around tons of colleges (as I am now) but OKC / Tinder are still your online game bread and butter.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Date My School

Updates / thoughts. FYI, I don't currently use OKC or other sites and have never tried Tinder.

Much slower going than OKC / POF due to smaller numbers of people, but higher response rates (some girls will reply like two weeks later).

DMS is not the place to find club sluts, girls on here seem more straight edge. Higher ratio of FOB girls than OKC. This is a plus in my book.

Virtually no (obvious) fake profiles, as you need to have a uni email account to start an account.

No good way to track who you've messaged already, I've sent the same message twice to some girls.

My results over the last couple of weeks to date (I'm no Mystery or online guru, decent but not professional pics, score 65/70 on rate my face ok OKC)

~100 openers to WB girls active within the last week or month, including follow ups or second round of openers
~half of messages don't get read (mainly inactive girls and 7.5+)
~12 girls replied
~3 numbers (all recent, no dates yet)

Phone tag with two right now.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Date My School

I'm going to give this a try.

I'm assuming going to a top 50 school gives you a leg up?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock