rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming mexican women as a black man?

Hi long time lurker and sometime commenter trying to do something a little different. Im talking to a mexican girl who i believe is a hard 7. But i want to know how to minimize the appearance of being ghetto when im not. Plus any general tips would help. Pic of said girl:

Depends on where you are and what kind of Mexican she is.

Born and raised in America? i.e Mexican American - no problem.

(Unless in California - might be a problem if there's a class issue.)

Born and raised in Mexico - game like she's fresh off the boat.

WIA

She chicana so born and raised here. Thing is im not a typical black guy i have a graduate degree and im geeky but i dont dress like it. Plus ive been working out and hitting the weights for the past month. She doesnt text much, but everyday she texts me when she gets off work or in bed. So i suppose thats a good thing.

Where do you live? I'd like to avoid the area if that's a 7 HAHA. Why would you appear ghetto if you're not? Baggy clothes went out of style 10 years ago. You're limiting who you get if you're still doing it.

Rico

Quote: (07-15-2014 01:35 AM)Barn25 Wrote:  

She chicana so born and raised here. Thing is im not a typical black guy i have a graduate degree and im geeky but i dont dress like it. Plus ive been working out and hitting the weights for the past month. She doesnt text much, but everyday she texts me when she gets off work or in bed. So i suppose thats a good thing.

If you're already texting, just invite her out.

Grab you some tequila and have a grito contest.

WIA

The way she looks and is shaped presses all my attraction buttons. Im from the chicagoland area. In the burbs as they say. Asking her to go somewhere is not a bad idea. I want to take somewhere thay wouldnt be to geeky.

Whats a grito contest?

How can you minimize the appearance of something you are not? If you think you are not ghetto then probably you are not, so don't worry about it. She seems to be into you already, so stop trying to impress her and just be you.

You are indirectly pedestalizing her,you need to enter the ''dont give a fuck'' mode.

You are right. Thanks for the tip.

Quote: (07-15-2014 01:55 AM)Barn25 Wrote:  

The way she looks and is shaped presses all my attraction buttons. Im from the chicagoland area. In the burbs as they say. Asking her to go somewhere is not a bad idea. I want to take somewhere thay wouldnt be to geeky.

I wouldn't worry too much about the 'ghetto' look if that is not how you appear. Being in Chicago myself, I am sure it is obvious when someone has a ghetto look to them or not independent of their skin color. Just be the best person you can be and see if she goes for it. Invite her to hang out somewhere, either go to the city or stay in the burbs. Keep it fun and casual to work on building attraction.

Invite her out for drinks? You won't get her into bed by just texting her when she's in bed--or wait.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (07-15-2014 01:00 AM)Barn25 Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg19690]
[Image: attachment.jpg19691]

[Image: kermit.gif]

Cute chick! Good luck. Just remember that there's plenty of others around too if she doesn't pan out.

Have to agree with Pitt - she is already giving you some attention

Play up your positives, accentuate your strengths

Leave that gangsta shit to the cats on the Southside

You have to remember. alot of time chicks go the opposite of what's around them. If her ex was an uncouth idiot, then she may be open to something different

Meaning she might just be into you BECAUSE of your education, culture and refinement, don't sell your self short on this one

MDP

The OP is right, he's not the typical Black dude.

Typical Black dudes know these chicks at least want one Black dick in their lives at some point, they've heard the stories, and they want to see if it's true. The problem is, a lot of guys don't realize that these bitches look at them as fuck toys -- at least initially -- and not boyfriends, and that's fine, because most of them aren't relationship material anyway.

Personally, the girl above would have to throw it at me hard for me to even think about it.

When you go to the real country and bone real Mexican chicks that look like Thalia like I have, TexasMade, Timoteo, AmericanInEurope, etc., chicks like the one pictured would be pity fucks at best.

My advice to this guy and other Black dudes, stop going into interactions with females worrying about whether they like Blacks, most non-Black chicks don't generally like Blacks, but that doesn't mean they can't like you, hell real talk, in most cases, you're likely to be the only Black person in her life that she's actually having some level of a relationship with.

Quote: (07-16-2014 02:28 AM)jariel Wrote:  

The OP is right, he's not the typical Black dude.

Typical Black dudes know these chicks at least want one Black dick at some point in their lives, they've heard the stories, and they want to see if it's true. The problem is, a lot of guys don't realize that these bitches look at them as fuck toys -- at least initially -- and not boyfriends, and that's fine, because most of them aren't relationship material anyway.

Personally, the girl above would have to throw it at me hard for me to even think about it.

When you go to the real country and bone real Mexican chicks that look like Thalia like I have, TexasMade, Timoteo, AmericanInEurope, etc., chicks like the one pictured would be pity fucks at best.

My advice to this guy and other Black dudes, stop going into interactions with females worrying about whether they like Blacks, most non-Black chicks don't generally like Blacks, but that doesn't mean they can't like you, hell real talk, in most cases, you're likely to be the only Black person in her life that she's actually having some level of a relationship with.

You are right, im the first black guy to actually come to her and talk to her actively. Then again i know some spanish so it helps. My main problem is i really good @ opening as well as getting and keep attention. I'm weak @ closing and getting into bed with women. I start choking up or i get caught up @ work and forget about them.

Wasn't trying to diss you or anything, I understand your plight, but how things are in your mind and how they are for real are two different things.

That's why it's imperative Black American men travel to other places, you'll find that other people don't go out of their way to make you feel insecure about who you are, if anything, they value you a little more because you're different to them, there's nothing exotic about being Black in the U.S., but you show up in Mérida, Mexico or Guayaquil, Ecuador, and all of a sudden you have people treating you like a human being, like something that's worth being explored, and getting to know.

When dealing with most non-Black women, especially ones who view themselves as "White", the best play is to not be the stereotype.

If you talk like you have some sense, have a job, and present yourself in a classy way, you can really step to anybody, otherwise you're relegated to Black women and low-class non-Black women.

As far as Latin women go, I've said it here for years, the easiest latinas for Black men are boricuas, all day, every day.

Mexican women love to fuck, I'm glad I got the opportunity to find that out first-hand, and unfortunately, their men seem to be coming up short in the meat department, so this girl will probably appreciate what you're bringing to the table, in your interactions with women, keep in mind that you have something that you can contribute to her life, and in the case of Latin women, they are not the same as White American women, they actually want men in their lives, they want men to fuck, take care of, etc.

So now it's on you, do your job, and attempt to pull her, you can't do anything at all with her if you don't talk to her.

You're a man, you have to go out and get yours, whatever it is that you desire, you gotta go get it, you're not a chick who has the luxury of just living and breathing and finding shit fall into her lap.

That's the challenge before you, you can do it.

do you lstin dance? invite her to Dolphin club in the city on a friday night, if you don't know it, bachata is easy to learn, then you can take her to the other side of the club where they play hip hop and do some grinding [Image: smile.gif] you'll be home free from there, if you play your cards right of course.

Depends on WHERE you are.

Black and IN Mexico? Good luck keeping women off your cock.

[quote='germanico' pid='782415' dateline='1405572609']
Depends on WHERE you are.

Black and IN Mexico? Good luck keeping women off your cock.
[/quote

It was like that when i was in the navy based in Okinawa japan. I couldnt actually keep the women off of me. Thanks for the tips. I just need to learn the culture more.

Quote: (07-15-2014 01:00 AM)Barn25 Wrote:  

Hi long time lurker and sometime commenter trying to do something a little different. Im talking to a mexican girl who i believe is a hard 7. But i want to know how to minimize the appearance of being ghetto when im not. Plus any general tips would help. Pic of said girl:

Just do you. In the end, appearances is just a gateway to getting to know someone personally. No matter how much you try to change yourself externally, your internal behaviors will be what gives away who you really are.

If you're not happy with who you are. Then you're definitely in the right place to help you shape yourself into something better.

Just do you. If it works out great! It worked out. If it didn't, the whole interaction goes into the experience pot and you get to reflect on improving.

Take care and good luck.

I can't argue with the fact that you shouldn't act ghetto if your goal is to game girls outside of your race (particularly SWPL-types). However, I believe that "acting white" or trying to hide your blackness is just as detrimental. If a girl likes white guys, she'll be with one of the millions of white guys out there. What would be the point in hooking up with a black guy that acts white? The big issue is that people continue to think black = ghetto. As a man of race, you have to see yourself as much more than that. Embrace your heritage, and all the positive sides of it. I think the average African-Americans embodies game and confidence much more than the average white does. Blondies will be much more open to being with someone who is an ideal Black as opposed to a Black guy who is trying to imbue himself with white qualities.

This is no exaggeration. In over thirty years of traveling through various parts of Mexico, I can only remember seeing one black guy of any nationality. This was about twenty years ago and the guy was a roughly forty year old Black American guy who was on vacation with his wife and kids. A black guy in Mexico seriously has the supply and demand factor in his favor.

Experience has taught me that you don't need to game Latin women much. Just don't be an abusive or needy, and they are yours if they show internet. Seriously, they are just so grateful to have found someone who isn't like the local men they are accustomed to. Very very easy.

I went to GDL and DF this past winter and spring.
Two weeks total and I never saw a single African American/Euro/Canadian.

Not only will a guy have next to nothing competition, Mexican woman are very easy to approach and 'game'. That should answer anyone's question

I actually met several girls that loved the hip hop culture (impossible not to lay) and those who did not. Unlike in America where many girls who love hip hop may look and act a certain way, those same girls in Mexico show none of the same similarities as the one who do here in the US.

This is all biased on my limited 2 weeks worth of experience in Mexico

Oh yeh, learn some Spanish

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Cool what suburb are you in? I'm also from Chicago and lived in Glendale Heights for a while. I say just step to her and bring some good game. Don't be afraid, just go for it. Out of all the American girls I think Mexican Americans are the easiest to game from my experience, much easier than white girls that's for sure (I'm Mexican).

Although I won't lie to you, most Mexican girls in America at a young age have been told by their parents not to go for blacks. I'm not trying to dissuade you from trying but its just an unfortunate fact. So imo going the ghetto route isn't the way to go. You said you look geeky, but if you just dress fly, look clean and come out as confident you shouldn't have too much trouble. Also if you like Mexican girls, try going down to Mexico and explore. You'll find that real authentic Mexican girls are actually down for black guys as they are so rare and the only black guys they know are rappers and basketball players and they don't have that fucked up mentality that many Mexican Americans here have since they are so rare down there.

You're in high school right? Don't worry I also had an issue with my identity in high school of whether I should be "ghetto" or just full blast Mexican with a mustache or "white". Just get a nice haircut, maybe a fade, and try to dress GQ as possible.

Good luck.