rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian Booty-Face Dance

I think we need to bring this trend to America. It's called Surra de Bunda.

[Image: tard.gif]

full contact lap dancing?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Something about it seems so very beta. From the super masculine female announcer to the way the guy is waiting for his sexual attention (which isn't even that good) strikes me as something I'd never want to do or experience.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I have seen this before:

[Image: attachment.jpg19634]   

Well first off you need a girl with a fair bit of muscle like the two in the video. Then you'll need a relatively lightweight guy.

I'd rather just sit on a chair and she can jiggle her glutes in my face that way. No way would I do that, too emasculating.

this thread increases my gut feeling that brazil seems massively overrated.

Lol.

Quote: (07-11-2014 11:41 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

this thread increases my gut feeling that brazil seems massively overrated.

Funk dancing although this is an extreme version of it is not nearly mainstream enough where this is the norm. You're not really going to see this type of thing that much in your nightlife adventures there.

For a better example of the type of dancing you will see in Brazil, refer to this. Most nightlife venues will be focused on this type of music and you will see proper partnered dancing. This is elite level dancing of course, but this is the type:

(Also notice the feminine girl and her feminine movements, as opposed to that masculine and aggressive girl in the OP. Notice the sexual and romantic type of dancing but with proper masculine-feminine polarity)

Another example of the music and dancing you'll run into, although a different genre:

Much more appealing in my opinion.

One more, at a club:

I'm admittedly biased from my time there, but the best dance in Brazil comes from Manaus. Their style of forró is suggestive and sweaty, especially the move called the "bate-bate," in which the couple bumps crotches together. Take a look:

Spent ages watching dance videos thanks to this thread. A man who leads and a woman who's willing to follow, hypnotic to watch.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

^^
I know right. It puts you in a trance. And the music is great.

Rio de Janeiros version of Tijuanas Donkey Show?

Me no likey. As hot as they are, I prefer women with a little class.

It just looks like a headache to me. Now the way she got on him the first time would make me go from 6 to midnight. Now replace head/ass banging with grinding those soft globes in my face I'd be down like a fat kid on a see saw.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (07-11-2014 02:52 AM)Dagonet Wrote:  

I think we need to bring this trend to America.

[Image: rikishi-stinkface-kurt-angle-1-o.gif]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

After the ass/face dance:

[Image: Andrewwet.jpeg]

Aziz Nuts in yo mothafuckin' mouth - @aziz_nuts

^^^^one of my favorite musicians.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Lil Jon cribbed it in his music video