rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the most dramatic women?

Who do you guys think are the most drama-ridden nationality on earth and who do you think are the least? I haven't had much experience around Colombian women but of the ones I have known, man oh man they are just tornadoes of drama. German women seem the least dramatic in my experience.

Germans, Swedes, and Poles all chill.

Mexicans, Italians, Greeks, Cubans, and Puerto Ricans can be dramatic.

Cubans win for crankiness imo.

IDK about Asians probably Koreans or Chinese as they seem to be more intense for some reason or another,

I'm going to have to say the most dramatic are right here at home in the USA.

Dated an only child theater chick; the biggest clusterfuck of drama I've ever encountered.

By drama do u mean craziness? Argentina girls are known for being hyserticas.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

From my experience, Costa Rican chicks by far, then Mexican chicks tied with black girls.

Mexican, Brazilian, American...& not from personal experience...but 3rd party testimonies indicate Korean gals

American white girls.

Rico

By drama do u mean craziness? Well, Argentina girls are well known for being hyserticas.

But I have found black women from europe, america and the carribbean to bring the most drama, if u mean it in the unpredictable, mood swings, shit testing sense.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Tornadoes of drama? LMAO!! I do not know why I cannot stop laughing at that! [Image: lol.gif]

Chinese women are easily the more dramatic of East Asians. Koreans a close second. IMO. If Sichuan was a country of it's own they would top everyone. To this day the only Chinese women that have ever tried to humiliate me in front of people in my circles have all been from Sichuan. Bitch does not even begin to describe their attitude.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Dude, they're all nuts

My own experience from psycho women to chill women
Romanian
Chinese
Russian
Greek
Italian
Ukranian
Peruvian
Mexican
Jamaican
Filipina
Cuban
Thai
Trinidad
Canadian
French Canadians

Quote: (07-09-2014 09:24 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Dude, they're all nuts

I agree 100%!!!

Latina women.
Black girls from the Caribbean.
Korean/Japanese women when they get jealous.
Borderline or Bi-polar white women.

Actresses, without a doubt.

Nothing compare to Vietnamese women when they get jealous, I mean acid to the face ! Top that, motherfucker.

We even have the word for it when women act out of jealousy!

Acid to the face? That sounds Colombian to me.

Quote: (07-09-2014 10:26 AM)Felix88 Wrote:  

Nothing compare to Vietnamese women when they get jealous, I mean acid to the face ! Top that, motherfucker.

Funny you bring that up. Without getting into specifics, some Vietnamese women here have been known for knife play over jealously. A friend of mine dumped one, because she made a threat like that over an imaginary hoe she though he was banging. She cool now, but we later found out she is bipolar. I just thought that was an isolated issue....

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Black women are always trying to test you and bust your balls like the fellas especially if you're black too.

Quote: (07-09-2014 10:26 AM)Felix88 Wrote:  

Top That? Sure, let's look at Lorena Bobbitt and what she did to her husband!

Would you rather have acid in your face or your member chopped off?????

If my face is fried and melted, I can still go to Thailand and get some action! :-)

Quote: (07-09-2014 12:05 PM)crunkpopeye Wrote:  

Black women are always trying to test you and bust your balls like the fellas especially if you're black too.

Does that really make them crazy though? Hard to work with, yeah. More time intensive yeah. You have to break them down first, then they are more receptive.... I dunno. Is that the same way Italians feel about their women?

Filipinas.
I grew up in a Filipino family and used to attend Filipino churches. Goodness, filipinas are insufferable, gossipy, narcisstic bitches.
They even show their narcisstic attitude at church while pretending to be all godly and holy. All filipino churches I've attended are in a huge pile of drama that has nothing to do with God and everything to do with the ego of some of the elders.

My mom is literally a clone of Manny Pacquiao's mother. Superstitious, weird, narcisstic bitch.
I felt sorry for Pacman when his mom started doing that witchcraft mumbo jumbo on TV during the Bradley vs Pacman fight. She made her own son look bad. And gave all the other Christians around the world another negative image to deal with.

Quote: (07-09-2014 12:51 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

From my experience, Costa Rican chicks by far, then Mexican chicks tied with black girls.

You got the three dead on the money for me. MC.

Also, I have seen women incite big group of men to fight over some trivial shit here, and this is college students I'm talking about.

I used to hate growing up in 3rd world country but thinking back there is so many amusing shit too pass up , like seeing 2 high school girls tearing eachother's clothes off in broad day light, seeing your 'crush' acting like that cure oneitis real quick.

From my experience, Japanese girls are more likely to harm themselves when they are jealous while Vietnamese girls are more likely to harm others, American girls are.... Why even bother?

The most drama-ridden nationality on Earth are definitley Black American women by far.

And this is coming from a black guy...

I used to purposefully rile up my Mexican girlfriends because they were so funny. They'd accuse me of cheating on nights I was in bed with them etc, basically shit that made no sense. As a youngster it was hilarious. These days it's still funny, but I make an exit instead of watching the show.