rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Total Strangers Get Married for Reality TV

http://nypost.com/2014/07/08/total-stran...rst-sight/

So somebody decided to make a reality show where two total strangers meet each other at the altar as they get married, and have the next four weeks chronicled. At the end of the four weeks they decide whether or not to stay together or not.

My thoughts on this are twofold: First, this is the new gold standard for making a mockery of marriage. Second, this has to be the easiest way to get laid, ever.

Quote: (07-08-2014 09:34 PM)Mongo Wrote:  

Second, this has to be the easiest way to get laid, ever.

Getting married is the easiest way to never get laid again.

Formula for making this work:

1) Be broke but telegenic
2) Go on show and get married
3) Display your bad-boy charm
4) Divorce once you get famous
5) Fame game

Quote: (07-08-2014 09:57 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2014 09:34 PM)Mongo Wrote:  

Second, this has to be the easiest way to get laid, ever.

Getting married is the easiest way to never get laid again.

Agreed, if you stay married. Luckily the concept of the show involves getting a "No hard feelings" divorce after a month.

You gotta be pretty desperate to do this. Desperate for fame or for a partner. Or just fucked in the head.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Western civilization crumbles a little bit more.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

[Image: attachment.jpg19601]   

Would not marry, but:

[Image: attachment.jpg19603]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

there is more than 1 couple doing this? Also, I really hope these are legal marriages and someone goes all "gold digger" when its time to sign the 'no hard feelings' divorce papers.

also, keep the brunette, I'll take the blonde withe the tits, despite being 8 lbs away from chubby. Misspelled names are also a good slut tell "Cortney"

[Image: cortney-hendrix-married-at-first-sight.jpg?d=600]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

This sounds like a westernized version of an arranged marriage.

Two people, who have never met each other until their wedding day get together.

Nice premise, but 4 weeks is too short. Gotta chronicle a whole year.

Quote: (07-09-2014 05:31 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

[Image: cortney-hendrix-married-at-first-sight.jpg?d=600]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

This has gotta make the families proud... Saw this on the entertainment drivel... err news playing this morning while I cranking out some cardio at the gym and just shook my head. Why not just meet some random and agree to hand over 50% now without going through all that trouble since that's where it will end up at.

Quote: (07-09-2014 02:25 PM)NCS Wrote:  

This has gotta make the families proud... Saw this on the entertainment drivel... err news playing this morning while I cranking out some cardio at the gym and just shook my head. Why not just meet some random and agree to hand over 50% now without going through all that trouble since that's where it will end up at.

The blonde is disappointing her parents already. She's a southern girl that claims to be very christian yet does burlesque. The 'getting married to a stranger as a test run' thing is just icing on the cake.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV