rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Feminist Debating A Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzGxqdmsrk

This is how hard line feminists debate people in real life and they suck so bad. The premise of this debate is about twitter trolls and user anonymity. The woman is advocating for a 1984 style "button" that reveals user identities, IP address and the man is saying it goes against free speech. She can't make an argument without mentioning gender, male privilege or using ad hominems. He calls her out on the cheap tactics and mentions laws in place that protect people from stalking crimes. The last quip from the female news reporter adds a nice touch

delete

Not a single bit of support for her in the comments [Image: banana.gif]

my favourite line, from the woman.

Man "I'm not authorized to speak for all men, just as I'd imagine you authorized to speak for all women"
Woman "I AM authorized to speak for all women because they agree with me"

femenism.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

"Alex, you seem to be on planet misogyny!"

Does this sound like something a reasonable, mature adult would say in a debate?

Good lord, the crazy cat lady wrote a book called, "How to Kill Your Husband" but demands that she can have a button to report people who threaten her. She complains about protecting public figures, but you should know becoming a public figure will result in some people attacking you.

The guy clowned her up and down the street in that debate.

She just had to name call because she wasn't winning.

I like the line where the guy says, "Why not say that it will give all of us all rainbows and pots of gold." [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

That was uncomfortable to watch. She was like a 12 year old kid rallying against a parent or something. Which, isn't surprising considering feminism's complete need for men to do the actual enforcing.

I think someone in the comments section said something along the lines of, "Imagine a man who behaved like she did, he'd be laughed off the TV and made fun of for eternity".

Feminists = Strong, empowered children.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Can you imagine there being a better example of a woman who personifies the qualities that keep women from being taken seriously in public life? She is the epitome of why women don't run shit. And how fucking nice are men? We actually entertain this nonsense.

She should know that whatever degree of misogyny I had before that video has risen a few notches.

A real man wouldn't debate a feminist.

I'm the King of Beijing!

She got schooled in that argument. I wonder looking back whether she realised it..

I am authorised to speak for all women...wow

Quote: (07-04-2014 01:15 PM)Turnaround Wrote:  

"Alex, you seem to be on planet misogyny!"

Does this sound like something a reasonable, mature adult would say in a debate?

I'd live on that planet.

Cathy,
No man would ever want to rape you.

I am authorized to speak for all men.
Tornado

"What this freedom of speech is doing is silencing women. It's intimidating and hounting any women who has an opinion."

I am deeply impressed by his composure.

Feminists are idiots.

Quote: (07-05-2014 03:35 PM)They Call Me Mister Tony Wrote:  

Feminists are idiots.

Also fascists.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

That was entertaining. It's hilarious to see somebody who doesn't get that equality means that everybody would get to use the button, and refuses to acknowledge his point. You can't fix stupid.

A person that has no understanding of logic is difficult to argue against, especially on TV.

Someone with no appreciation of fallacious reasoning will ignore your points and reassert something irrelevant or illogical with conviction. If you try to demonstrate the importance of logical reasoning they hit you with an ad hominem attack.

If on TV it's better to argue like the late Christopher Hitchens with shock and awe soundbites.

Feminist bleat on and on about bring treated equally, but what they really want is for men to roll over and agree with them blindly. The fact that a guy debates back and doesn't roll over means he's a "misogynist."

Take care of those titties for me.

The irony is that if feminists didn't get insulted or threatened online they'd lose a valuable source of outrage and attention.

Quote: (07-06-2014 03:08 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Feminist bleat on and on about bring treated equally, but what they really want is for men to roll over and agree with them blindly. The fact that a guy debates back and doesn't roll over means he's a "misogynist."

'Misogynist' is their way of not having to make an argument, or respond to any of his points. They're children. I remember kids arguing in school, where one kid would say "You shouldn't do that because of X, Y and Z". How did the other child respond? By arguing the validity of X, Y and Z? Of course not. They'd say "So, you're fat!"

Replace fat with 'misogyny', 'racist', 'sexist', 'cisgender', etc...

Quote: (07-05-2014 07:59 AM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

She got schooled in that argument. I wonder looking back whether she realised it..

I am authorised to speak for all women...wow

"I wonder looking back whether she realised it.."

Sorry but....

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"