rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British Slut Blows 24 Guys In Spain For A Drink

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/british...nk/656892/

If you've ever wondered "How many people do I have to blow to get a free drink around here?", the answer is 24.

[Image: COh8X9m.png]

You can watch the NSFW video on LiveLeak. She kind of goes around to each guy really quickly and gives each a few sucks, not long enough to constitute a complete blow job but certainly enough time to transmit HPV across 24 hosts.

One of the comments in the EliteDaily is exercising extreme hamsterism by shaming the men and leaving the girl completely out of the picture.

[Image: VMw3pti.png]

[Image: malehamster.gif]

It would take a hell of a lot more than one beer to kiss her after this.

And people wonder why kids from my generation aren't getting married. I don't want sluts like her to be the mother of my kids, and if I had to lose all my shit in a divorce, I'd choose to lose them to a feminine prude.

And those were crappy blowjobs. It should have been who makes the guys cum the quickest. Anyone can give blowjobs. Not everyone can give good ones. [Image: bukkake.gif]

Good for her. Girl power.

Team Nachos

[Image: ohshit.gif]

At the guy who tried to put his hands on the back of her head and she ducked out like "Gotta go hun, 14 more cocks to go!"

And someone once said nightlife is dead. [Image: lol.gif]

You guys are just suppressing women's rights. YOLO and YOU GO GIRL! [Image: lol.gif]

What a fucked up person...definitely a contributor to society.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This has been going on for years.
In the UK they would show these girls on TV and in the newspaper, going on holiday and sleeping with 20 men in a week.
No shame in their game.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Notwithstanding those 24 bjs, that blonde was an attractive girl.
Maybe she was already drunk. I'd hate to see her regret her inebriated bjs then accuse all the guys of raping her.

I just saw someone post this picture on liveleak.

There are unfortunately plenty of women who trade sex for alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, or money.

Girls can get HPV from blowing guys? What can guys get from a girl blowing them? What other STDs can a chick get from sucking cock? School me in STDS 101.

ps. I would have already had my dick out, stroked, cocked, and ready to bust and nutted in her mouth when she made it to me. Then when she looked at me like WTF I would simply say "you're welcome" and walk off.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Strong independent woman here. She can be proud of her braveness, I wouldn't lick 24 club-pussies for free drinks. Seems like I am a faggot.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

A literal display of the cock carousel. Wow, just wow.

Dupe http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-37746.html

Quote: (07-03-2014 06:35 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

[Image: ohshit.gif]

At the guy who tried to put his hands on the back of her head and she ducked out like "Gotta go hun, 14 more cocks to go!"

And someone once said nightlife is dead. [Image: lol.gif]

She sure took the contest rules very seriously. Who says women are hard to motivate? You just need to put a dick in there to inspire them.

And people only say that anti-club shit when they haven't been in one recently (never in a good one, any ways). Some of the commentators on my old Return of Kings article about gross women refused to believe that a chick gave three guys hummers out on the dance floor of a club I worked in. That slut looks downright chaste compared to this chick.