rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you could go anywhere in the world for 1 week

I like my job here in the states and make decent money, but unfortunately I live in DC. I am planing to take a solo week long vacation but cant decide on where to go as I am not well traveled. The possibilities are truly endless, so I decided to ask the experts (that would be you guys). If you could go anywhere in the world for one week where would you go?

About me
Age - 24
Height - 6'2"
Weight - 190 lbs (pretty cut at this weight)
Race - White Guy
Language skills are non existent but I am confident I can learn enough of the local dialect before I get to where ever I am going through self study.
Bank Roll - I am willing to spend around 1-2k to outside of airfare, but a discount destination is fine by me.

Priorities
Better myself mentally>Better myself physically>Picking up girls

These threads are becoming too common!

Why not use the search function and see the responses for the last guy.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Just pick a European city that you are interested in exploring, learn at least a little bit of the language like some basic phrases, get a decent apartment or if you don't mind slumming it then book a hostel, and off you go. Stick to only one city, don't try to fit in more than that. If you've never been to Europe and if you're only going for one week then Prague is not a bad place for your first trip.

Quote: (06-30-2014 11:34 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

These threads are becoming too common!

Why not use the search function and see the responses for the last guy.

There was a different budget(14k to my 1-2k), time frame was different (1-3 months compared to my 1 week) and he didn't really want to come back (I do). I believe these factors yielded him different results than I will see on this thread.

Priorities

Ace,

A week isn't a lot of time.

I won't tell you where to go but consider the following:

1) Time for travel
2) Pipelining - some countries have better pipelining from what I have read
3) Language skills
4) 1k to 2k is 200 to 400 bucks a day for 5 days so see what cities will provide the lifestyle/accommodations you need
5) Personal preference

Just based on what I have read, maybe Montreal, DR, some south American country, parts of Europe.

But respectfully, search would have found various threads of similar questions.

General Question to RVFers and Admin - is it hard to create some tag that can be used for questions like these. So someone can search on that tag?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

2 Things-

A-Try to get two weeks off-1 week is too short for enjoying an Intl trip

B-Go to a place with women and exotic value (good convo fodder for future gaming) telling her about your trip to Bali sounds better than going to Cleveland, OH.

There are so many places you can go. It really depends on your preference. Your age, height and race doesn't really matter. If I were you I would narrow it down to which continent attracts your interest and then work from there. If you don't know what to choose. There is always the following method. Take a map, close your eyes and let your finger drop. There you go.

But seriously, why did you put down your height and weight?

Quote: (07-01-2014 12:26 AM)turuk Wrote:  

Honestly, I don't know.

Priorities

What places are you considering?

Why you don't just do what you want?
Will you go to Antarctica if we tell you to go?

Need to state your objective of the trip for us to give advice.

Quote: (07-01-2014 12:55 AM)Kangaroo Wrote:  

Need to state your objective of the trip for us to give advice.

Enjoy the sites whether it is nature, city, or history and get laid.

Priorities

Quote: (07-01-2014 12:54 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Why you don't just do what you want?
Will you go to Antarctica if we tell you to go?
not really into banging penguins

Priorities

Quote: (07-01-2014 12:34 AM)Ace Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2014 12:26 AM)turuk Wrote:  

Honestly, I don't know.

What would be good to know are things like what's your style (hippie or are you suited up), when are you going to travel and what are your priorities eg is getting laid important or just an added bonus?

Nobody can really give you a useful answer to your question - you will need to provide more information.

Are you travelling mainly for sightseeing or is banging your primary mission?

There is already a huge amount of information on RVF on a wide range of locations - use the search function.

Guys, he asked "If you could go anywhere in the world for one week where would you go?," not "Where should I go on my one week vacation." I'm sure he'd get a better answer to the second question with more information, but it sounds like he's just asking for input on what YOUR preferred spot for a one-week visit would be.

To the OP, probably Barcelona, since I'm planning a trip there now. I like big cities in Western Europe, like Spain, and have never been to Barcelona.

Honorable mention for Mexico City (would swap this for Montreal if I didn't speak Spanish).

I think height is useful to consider; the average height of men in Lithuania, Denmark, and Germany is around 6 feet, Croatia around 5'11. The first physical criteria women discriminate against is height, and with significant prejudice beyond their own height (very few hot women date men shorter than them)

May not be relevant to OP as he is 6'2, but just sayin

I second going somewhere the pipelining is.good

What kind of women do you like, dislike

I think RVF should provide some guidelines so we stop the flood of threads like this one

I'd go with Barcelona as well. Beach, good weather in summer, good food, party scene, lots of hot girls from around Europe as well as locals, interesting arts scene, great logistics and city life.

With that budget and time Europe is not worth it, maybe look at the Americas.
Mexico, DR, Colombia would be top options, I am sure you can pipeline and smash a few things.
If you read through the threads you can see most guys are strong on Poland, DR, Ukraine, Colombia etc.
Barcelona always gets great reviews and there will be a lot of tourists you can game.
It sounds like you are rolling solo.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The Americas probably are a better option. With only 1 week you probably won't even have time to adjust to the time zone difference before your trip ends.

Brazil or Ireland

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Quote: (06-30-2014 11:22 PM)Ace Wrote:  

I like my job here in the states and make decent money, but unfortunately I live in DC. I am planing to take a solo week long vacation but cant decide on where to go as I am not well traveled. The possibilities are truly endless, so I decided to ask the experts (that would be you guys). If you could go anywhere in the world for one week where would you go?

About me
Age - 24
Height - 6'2"
Weight - 190 lbs (pretty cut at this weight)
Race - White Guy
Language skills are non existent but I am confident I can learn enough of the local dialect before I get to where ever I am going through self study.
Bank Roll - I am willing to spend around 1-2k to outside of airfare, but a discount destination is fine by me.

What's your objective? Are you looking for some culture and sight seeing or do you just want to smash as many girls as possible?

If you really haven't been anywhere, and you are looking for a good mix of things to do and variety of women, I would suggest London. No language issues, an easy overnight flight from DC. You can hit the ground running. Girls from all over the world are at your disposal.

If you are just looking to smash, heard down to beach resort, either in the Caribbean like DR, or better, to a European beach resort that is full of drunk N European chicks, Greece, Cyprus, Spain are all good options.