rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Undateable (TV Show) - White Girl Emergency

Was checking out this new show Undateable. It's basically, just whiny people.

But I thought this clip (1st 45 seconds or so) supports some general viewpoints on this board.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I downloaded the first episode. Thanks to the laugh track, it was unwatchable after the first 3 minutes.

The usual sitcom canned humour.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Yeah - unfortunately right after the first episode with some Red Pill it turned to shit very quickly and now the series is praising the virtues of being a good Beta.

Sifted through it quickly because there was some glimmer of hope as the Alpha Player was using Game in the first minutes of the first show and the series made sort of the presumption that he would teach the other sex-less Betas and Gammas Game. But of course that went in a different direction quickly and turned out to be the usual - groveling Beta gets the girl through being more Beta-like. And the rest of the Beta and Omega guys are still sex-less. Maybe they could not push Red Pill through - usual crap.

I agree, I tried it out to see if had any potential.

Worse yet, I just think Susan Saradon's daughter isn't that attractive, she is the waitress in the clip. I hate it when they cast not so attractive girls in roles where an attractive girl would do better. Or at least have that girl next door vibe. She doesn't have either in my opinion.

Maybe I have been in a cave, but I thought White Girl Emergency was a pretty good idea for a scene. Maybe it is everywhere and I am just missing it.

But I am not watching any more of it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

We need to subtitle the part where the black guy says "Well someone call 9/11, we got ourselves a white girl emergency" and make that a default forum gif.

The waitress is the stripper from Californication. She's a lot hotter in that, but that might be because she talks less.

Quote: (06-30-2014 02:27 PM)bw220 Wrote:  

The waitress is the stripper from Californication. She's a lot hotter in that, but that might be because she talks less.

edit-Yeah, the stripper. Listened again and not who I thought it was.

Much hotter on Californication and EPIC tits.

WB