rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intention: the third key of game

I think both my passive (looks, lifestyle, etc.) and active game is decent. Yet, I regularly fail quite often, even with girls and situations that should be a walk in the park for me. I knew I was missing something. So I went back and looked at the girls and situation I was successful with and in. And I think I found something that is just as important as your looks and game that we don't talk about much: intention. The times I have gone out with a very strong intention to accomplish something I usually do. When I have a very strong intention to get a certain girl, I usually do. My looks and game don't change in any of these situations BUT my intentions do.

Your intention set your state of mind and conditions it. It will be very rare that you will ever exceed your own intentions, so you want to set it high. If you are going out there without a strong intention with the idea that you will "go with flow." Guess what? You will become subject to someone else intention. In a clash of competing intentions the strongest wins. If your intention is to sleep with a girl and her intention is not to sleep with anyone, guess what? Whoever intention is strongest will win.
You always want to set your intention as high as possible. Don't go out with the mentally of getting phone numbers. Go out with the mindset that you will either have some great sex or find a girl you are crazy about. See a girl you really want. Create a strong intention to get her and your chances of doing exactly that will increase dramatically. The really powerful thing about setting an intention is that even if you don't feel like doing it, you will likely follow through. And in the face of obstacles it will give you the motivation to keep going.

But this applies not only to girls. It applies to everything in your life. Our intentions shapes our thoughts and actions and in so doing determine the outcomes in our lives. The best part of it is: that it's the easiest and cheapest thing to do! It cost nothing to set an intention. The only thing that is required is desire - our desire to achieve whatever it is we want. How powerful is a strong intention? A guy that has half the passive and active game as me but twice as strong an intention has a high probability of beating me. Or as they say in boxing: It's not the size of the man in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the man.

Most people fail before they even get started. They are failed by their lack of DESIRE.

But where does the desire come from... For instance, it just a function of testosterone, or something more?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

For me it comes from two sources: the woman (I desire her), will power (I will get her). The second one is the most interesting one. I always use to believe that my desire was outside of my control or triggered by women but I have since learned that it can also be triggered by me simply by making it so. For example, I have a thing about guys not closing a girl that obviously wants to be closed. If I go out with a some guys somewhere and there is a girl there and guys are approaching but not finishing and she's reasonably attractive I will simply will myself to do it. And once I say to myself that this has to be done, suddenly I will become very motivated to do it. Remember now, I will usually see this girl when I walk in but won't be that motivated about getting her. It's the failure of the other men that triggers this. So now I know that desire can also be willed into existence like so much of life. In this case the desire is not so much for the woman as it is to insure that a job gets done.

I think NOT getting laid is 100% decided before you even leave the house to go out. If you go out without a drive, you will 100% not get laid (even if a chick wanted to bang you, you would waste or not see the opportunity).

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Yes, your intention creates the opportunity or forces you seek them. Your intention clarifies the world because it provides focus.

You can read ever post and book on here. You can take all of the classes and watch every video. But if you step out there without
a strong intention none of it is going to help you a whole lot. You will just be a good entertainer.

We've talked about intention on here a lot.

You might want to do a search before you start threads.

"Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Quote: (06-30-2014 04:00 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

"Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

If you want to call me an idiot, try do it without sounding like a pussy about it.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

@soup When I came to NY and said let's meet in person. Who was the pussy then?

Quote: (06-30-2014 04:13 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

@soup When I came to NY and said let's meet in person. Who was the pussy then?

Would you meet with Eliot Rodgers?

It's an exaggeration, but you give me a not fully formed version of that.

Why?

Because everything I read from you is so in the clouds that I don't get much of substance from all the threads you make.

Maybe you have all this great experience and knowledge.. but it doesn't translate well in your writing here.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Seriously, I want you to post some "normal" player stuff on here for a while.

I'm genuinely curious about your day to day game stuff.. not just this mental shit.

Maybe I'm mis-reading your posts.. I need some gristle on them bones,.. know what I'm saying?

You would have gotten it, if you had met me, delivered in person...you know what I'm saying?

Quote: (06-30-2014 04:23 AM)soup Wrote:  

Seriously, I want you to post some "normal" player stuff on here for a while.

I'm genuinely curious about your day to day game stuff.. not just this mental shit.

Maybe I'm mis-reading your posts.. I need some gristle on them bones,.. know what I'm saying?

I'm with you soup.

Nomad77's Threads - http://www.rooshvforum.network/search.php?ac...&uid=10268

The threads he starts read like a bunch of fortune cookie wisdom regurgitated on twitter.

Be both direct and indirect
Arousal vs Attraction
Naturals are also created by women
Game requires a lot of energy
The final answer: Universal Game

Don't just rehash shit that has been discussed before and try to come across as worldly.

I was content to leave Nomad77 on my ignore list, but now that someone else smells the bullshit I have to step in and say "you're not the only one".

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Delete

Quote: (06-30-2014 04:32 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

You would have gotten it, if you had met me, delivered in person...you know what I'm saying?

Why would I want to meet you in person if you can't convince me on here that you are worth meeting in person?

That's what I mean by "Elliot Rodgers".. you have all of these expectations of other people but you don't give a good reason to trust you.

You talk about how you hook up with these super hot girls all the time. Tell me how I can do that- pretend I'm a newbie.

@tengen Too bad you weren't in NY, maybe you could have come in soup place then [Image: smile.gif]

@soup And why would you need any help from me? You are the one banging 10 girls a week not me.

Quote: (06-30-2014 04:46 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

@tengen Too bad you weren't in NY, maybe you could have come in soup place then [Image: smile.gif]

This kind of condescending talk isn't convincing or amusing. Instead of addressing what he says, you take a dismissive, bitchy tone.

I don't know if I need your help because you haven't really said much here that would make me think I did.

I'm not banging ten girls a week.

I have crazy long dry spells.

I also have weeks were I'm fucking 1-4 new girls.

I go out on dates with at least 3 x as many girls as I've posted in notch thread.

I'm mostly a rejected failure in that sense.

Look at my post count vs rep count. If that's any indication of approach/bang ratio, then I'm the worst player on here.

Yet I'm banging more girls a year than most guys conceive of banging in their entire lifetimes. If that's not evidence of "game" than I don't know what is.

I don't know what your deal is- I've read some posts you've made about banging hot girls.. I want to know how I can take what you do to do that and add it to my game but I can't because I haven't seen the right stuff yet from you on that.

Break it down.. maybe I missed some stuff you've posted on this. Do you have links?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20724.html

Quote: (06-30-2014 04:52 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20724.html

[Image: url%3Fsa%3Di%26source%3Dimages%26cd%3D%2...8552676386]

See what I mean? Regurgitated fortune-cookie wisdom.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

"Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced--even a proverb is no proverb to you till your life has illustrated it."

JOHN KEATS, letter to George and Georgiana Keats, Mar. 19, 1818

I have no beef with anyone on this board, but this is one helluva quote which is fitting for this thread.

Quote: (06-30-2014 04:58 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

"Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced--even a proverb is no proverb to you till your life has illustrated it."

JOHN KEATS, letter to George and Georgiana Keats, Mar. 19, 1818

I have no beef with anyone on this board, but this is one helluva quote which is fitting for this thread.

One way in which the redpill/bluepill metaphor fails is that is over simplifies how knowledge is transmuted.

You can't just take a pill that will give you Karate skills like in The Matrix, and you can't take one that well make you a man who sees the truth and is good at girls (not yet... this might come to us in the next century, but by the time it does, girls as we know it probably won't exist).

Experience is the key to all this.

I believe experiential learning and communication is the most basic way we have of understanding and internalizing all of this stuff.

It's not enough to just read or write about game I think.

There is no "redpill"

There's a whole bunch of "red" knowledge to experience and learn.

It's called life.

Anyone can go on the Internet and write a bunch of stuff about anything, make any kind of claims, basically say anything. It means nothing. If you are what and who you say you are then you won't have a problem meeting people and showing them what you know. I have no respect for keyboard jocks - sorry. My respect is reserved for the guys that go out there and show other guys what they know in the real world. Or, as I like to tell girls: don't tell me how much you love me, show me [Image: smile.gif]