rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian Policewomen to Be Disciplined for Wearing Short Skirts

[Image: tard.gif]

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/artic...02379.html

Quote:Quote:

The Interior Ministry has launched a crackdown to combat the trend toward shrinking hemlines witnessed among Russia's female police officers, Izvestia reported Monday.

The ministry imposed a ban against all uniform modifications in response to the growing number of shortened skirts worn by women, and the tendency of their male counterparts to hack off their shirt sleeves.

In addition to modifications, police are now prohibited from mixing their uniforms with civilian clothing, and from wearing wrinkled items, Izvestia reported, citing a decree handed down by Deputy Interior Minister Sergei Gerasimov to all heads of departments.

Gerasimov warned that such liberties taken with police uniforms only serve to undermine the authority of the Interior Ministry, and to discredit the police force as a whole.

"When you meet people, the first thing you see is their clothing, and for a police officer fulfilling his duties, it is crucial to have a tidy and neat appearance. From time to time, we have seen instances of officers improperly wearing their uniforms. … Heads [of departments] must pay more attention to the appearance of their subordinates," Gerasimov was quoted by Izvestia as having said in the decree.

Gerasimov encouraged all police officers to reacquaint themselves with and strictly adhere to uniform requirements, and ordered department heads to inspect officer attire before the start of shifts each day.

Mikhail Pashkin, chairman of the coordination council of the police officers' union, said in comments to Izvestia that police officers were not to blame for untidy clothing. The complaints listed by Gerasimov stemmed from the failure of the Interior Ministry to provide enough dressing rooms for police.

As for the problem of female officers shortening their skirts, Pashkin said he did not see any reason to complain.

"Perhaps the girls want to get married. Incidentally, they are thinking about the demographic situation," Pashkin said.

Haha I never saw this when i was living in there [Image: biggrin.gif]

Out of interest, is Russia solving its demographic issue, I can never find a straight answer or source to this question.

[Image: Police-women.jpg]

[Image: banana.gif]

"Perhaps the girls want to get married. Incidentally, they are thinking about the demographic situation," Pashkin said.

[Image: icon_razz.gif]

As for the problem of female officers shortening their skirts, Pashkin said he did not see any reason to complain.

[Image: ohshit2.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-25-2014 09:51 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Haha I never saw this when i was living in there [Image: biggrin.gif]

Out of interest, is Russia solving its demographic issue, I can never find a straight answer or source to this question.

In the most recent years, yes...but that is mainly because of the massive amount of immigration that Russia is receiving from Central Asian countries.

Those heels...though I approve I assume they are as effective as the 'Hot Cops' from arrested development.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

[Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]
[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

[Image: agree.gif]

I will go and help out the demographic situation by spreading my seed. I'm very excited Russia seems to agree.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

If those girls handcuffed me, I would get a boner.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I have had sex with one cop. It was great. Met her at a sports bar while she was off duty. I got another lady cops number while she was on the job in uniform but she flaked on me. Probably did a background check on me. Ha

Using game on female cops (straight ones) can get you out of trouble sometimes.

[Image: RussianPolice.jpg]

Why does Russia have female police? [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (06-27-2014 03:07 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Why does Russia have female police? [Image: confused.gif]

Russia was one of the first countries to adopt equal opportunity for women after the Bolshevik revolution.

They were viewed as an oppressed group. There were many women doctors earlier than the West and quite a few women soldiers in WW2 I believe.

I think it's important to distinguish between equal opportunity, which is only reasonable-- if a woman beats me on a med school admission exam, she should get in-- and EQUALISM, which I think of as claiming that men and woman are IDENTICAL except for their sex organs, which is a bizarre distortion of physically observable reality.