rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

podophila/foot fetishism

podophila/foot fetishism

the flipflops season is here and is such a cocktease for me given my podophilia. but still foot fetishism is considered odd or some kind of minor perversion by the mainstream audience. yet famous figures like Tarantino did a lot to normalize it and I suspect a lot more people than you might think are foot lovers.
the Google image search help often suggests 'feet' next to a female celebrity name and foot videos from tickling to candids are quite widespread on youtube.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podophilia
To estimate the relative frequency of fetishes, researchers at the University of Bologna examined 381 internet discussions of fetish groups, in which at least 5,000 people had been participating. Researchers estimated the prevalences of different fetishes based on the following elements:
(a) the number of discussion groups devoted to a particular fetish
(b) the number of individuals participating in the groups; and
© the number of messages exchanged.

It was concluded that the most common fetishes were for body parts or for objects usually associated with body parts (33% and 30% respectively). Among those people preferring body parts, feet and toes were preferred by the greatest number, with 47% of those sampled preferring them. Among those people (mostly males) preferring objects related to body parts, footwear (shoes, boots, etc.) was most preferred (64%).[4][5]

Foot fetishism is the most common form of sexual fetish related to the body.[6][7]

In August 2006, AOL released a database of the search terms submitted by their subscribers. In ranking only those phrases that included the word "fetish", it was found that the most common search was for feet.

podophila/foot fetishism

[Image: skeptical-3rd-world-kid.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

podophila/foot fetishism

You guys should get together and decide on a name for your whole deal that isn't one letter away from the term for child molesters. And if you do all get together, I'd definitely suggest a mandatory closed-toe policy on footwear for the foot fetish festival. Shit would get weird real fast.

podophila/foot fetishism

This might not be the right forum for you.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter