rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scheduling Second Dates

Scheduling Second Dates

I didn't see a thread that delves into my specific question, so I figured I would post it here since this is definitely something that more experienced players know.

I have been going on lots of Tinder dates lately. And some are good, with deep connections and a ton of laughing/playfully touching/hook-ups, while some are pretty bad. However, not one has become a second date. And not once has a chick messaged me that we should meet up again.

My question is: If the girl doesn't message you, and you're still trying to get the bang, does that mean she is no longer interested in seeing you after the first date? Or, do more girls favor guy-initiated scheduling?

Thanks,
R

Scheduling Second Dates

Yes.
Go for the bang, I usually text her after three to four days "let's meet up at (place and time)".

Admittedly, my second date rate is pretty low, let's hear what others have to say.

Scheduling Second Dates

In my experience, it all depends on how engaged the girl is. Keep in mind, Tinder is a meat market for women as it is for men. Women use it for amusement and validation and will ditch the guy if their personality isn't suited to them.

Are you talking messaging via phone or tinder? On Tinder, they probably have 50-100 guys on tap so you gotta be special to get their attention again.

If I'm digging the chick during the first date, I'll begin planting seeds for date #2 towards the end of the night. Get them excited for something new (hike, unusual activities like surfing or paragliding). Then they should be ready for it when you write.

Scheduling Second Dates

I was this girl's first Tinder date, and by the end of the night, she was turned off because I made a move and she wasn't receptive. She's really cute though, and she didn't mind me touching her/we had a great time. Went out on Tuesday. I might hit her up tonight to attempt to finagle a second date early next week.

But interestingly, all chicks who I've went out with on Tinder have either not responded or flaked = Meat Market.

Scheduling Second Dates

Making an initial move without a receptive signal can destroy all of your efforts. You need to lure them into a sense of excitement in order to move forward.

Do you remind yourself during your dates that this girl isn't the end all? You gotta keep that perfect balance of treating them like they're just one girl of one hundred that you're seeing but that there's exceptional chemistry during this particular date.

Scheduling Second Dates

Quote: (06-19-2014 02:24 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

Making an initial move without a receptive signal can destroy all of your efforts. You need to lure them into a sense of excitement in order to move forward.

Do you remind yourself during your dates that this girl isn't the end all? You gotta keep that perfect balance of treating them like they're just one girl of one hundred that you're seeing but that there's exceptional chemistry during this particular date.

Yeah, that's definitely my goal.

Scheduling Second Dates

99% of the time if the first date doesn't end with a legit kiss, (more than a peck) then a second date most likely will not happen. The girl either moves glacially slow or isn't into you. Sure, she might say yes to a fun activity that you're treating her for, but I'd move on.

A good first date with a makeout, assuming she doesn't have to travel a huge distance to meet with you, should lead to a second date. Plant the seed like The Piano Man said, for a second date. I recommend talking about cooking, mention something tasty you can make and after the first date chill for a day or two and invite her over for a home cooked meal. Tell her to bring wine and/or dessert.

Then kickback and enjoy the convenience

"Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two." - Alain Ducasse

Scheduling Second Dates

TheChef is right on the money. Also, remember that when you text, you're fitting in the suggestion of the next date into your busy schedule. You're fitting the date into your busy schedule. This way you never get too invested and don't deal with the rejection blues. Move it along.

Scheduling Second Dates

Simple, fuck her good and ignore her till she comes after you. Been doing it for the last 6 years, only way to keep a girl interested these days. Unless you're one of the best fucks of her life, she has 100's of guys she will want to try out and forget about you.