rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Cougar/MILF Datasheet!

After months of being put in the back burner. I present ya'll , the MILF/Cougar datasheet!

This mostly applies to younger members on the forum as the thing discussed are based on my experiences from ages 16 to 22. I’m sure other members can certainly benefit from it too! Having mini-relationships with 5-6 women is my thing. It's mostly based on my experiences in America but I've had my share of cougars from abroad....Colombian, Argentine, Mexican, Chinese, and Dutch. Every bang, except one, has been older than me.

First and foremost, what is a MILF/Cougar? What’s the difference?

A MILF is a "Mom I'd Like to Fuck" while a cougar is an older woman on the hunt for a younger man. Put it this way, MILFs are the prey and cougars are the predators. A MILF can be a cougar if she's a hot mom, and a MILF can be a cougar if she's looking for a younger man.

The main difference in my experience and why I separate the terms is because most MILFs are soccer moms who never had a relationship with a younger man. Hence, MILFs are for the most part inexperienced and cougars are experts.
  • Cougar = Looks like the lady from “Cougar Town”, most likely career woman
  • Puma = Cougar in training
  • MILF = Mom who takes care of her kids and you see at a grocery store
  • GILF = Same as MILF, but it's Grandma instead of Mom. This is a major factor in the Hispanic community where a MILF can turn into a GILF by age 35 as she had a kid at 17/18 and her kid did too.
When talking about both groups, I’ll just say “older women”. It keeps things simple.

Where can you find them?
You can find them in many places! Most of them are pretty standard: Whole Foods, grocery stores in the suburbs, upscale bars, wine bars, Chuck-E-Cheese (hope the bastards don't sue me), and schools!

Cougars tend to go to upscale bars while MILFS go to family oriented places.

Upscale supermarkets - Go to Whole Foods/Trader Joes/Central Market/etc before 2PM, as soccer moms have to pick up their kids around 245pm-4pm. I usually ask them what brand of cheese they recommend for school lunch (my siblings). It comes off as non-creepy, I know my cheeses, and can branch off from there.

Parks - They will be running around a park or taking their kids to the playground. With all these mud runs and warrior dashes, many older women have taken interest in these and you'll catch them around the park. The best time to go is during the morning after kids have been dropped off (8am-10a) and during the evening (5pm-830pm).

School - If you have a sibling in school, pick them up. If you have a kid, even better.There are many posted near the entrance 20 minutes before kids are released. They're bored as fuck and want someone to talk to them! Literally, some beta will stand around while the MILF is looking at her phone. Usually I tease them about their phone habits or ask their opinion on the weather/school. With the rise in divorce and single parenthood, many MILFs also abound school events and carnivals. They'll be bored to death so open them, it'll make dealing with little Timmy much easier. Ironically, I dislike kids.

Kid entertainment centers (Chuck-E-Cheese) - Every Friday evening somewhere in 'murica there's a birthday party being thrown at C-E-C, Dave and Busters, or some place where kids go. There will be the lone MILF who is there with her kid and is bored to death. Usual approach is to see tease her about not earning enough points or tickets and challenge her to play. I take my siblings when this happens, it comes off as more natural. If you can, punch Chuck E for me.

Barnes and Noble - Best place is somewhere near offices around as they bring the most professional cougars around. I usually go around lunch to kill time and read. After a while I noticed that many cougars go there too for lunch for the same thing from 11am-230pm. The B&N in the suburbs are not as packed as the ones near office districts. My openers are usually a comment about her book. She's reading 50 shades of grey? Quote a line on the book. Management book? Throw her a question about a situation to let her hamster into the wild.

Places with a patio - Cougars love to go out and socialize, especially in the summer. Find a patio restaurant and you will see them in droves. Try Gloria's or Mi Cocina in Dallas. You will see them with their fake nails, heels, and drink in hand. The best time to go is after 5pm when they want to “rest”, during happy hour, and on weekends. It’s summer so take advantage of the weather and extra sunlight!

Wine bars - Similar to the patio restaurant, except you will find them in the evenings. Honestly, I didn't know much about wines but I threw a name here and there….women usually don’t know shit so they’re impressed with my “knowledge”. The one’s who know their stuff are the rich ones who have nothing else to do but drink wine.

Rooftop bars - Friday and Saturday nights are the best, cougars like going to upscale places so the place that’s popping depends on your city. For Dallas I would say Ghostbar, Joule, NYLO, the Gaylord (sans downtown area). Expect little black dresses and bitch drinks. I usually go and stay sober, talk to them, and then start drinking.

The trend is clear: The best places to find one are places flowing with alcohol. They want to unwind and have fun. Even Whole Foods has a bar! If you’re young, you can persuade them into taking shots easily as she doesn’t want to feel old. Rumplemintz and Green Hulks are my favorites. For the love of Pyros (the alpha bear), don’t pay for their drinks….if you play your cards right they will pay for yours.

So, Rustler….what’s the best place to find these older women?

The answer is simple: Match.com

Even if you’re not into “online game”, Match yields better ROI than anything else. Most older women are busy and looking for her beta provider so they sign up for Match. Match lets you send 50 messages every 24 hours and gives you plenty of filter features. If you search the following it will be difficult to run out of targets: 34 - (your max desired age) + 25 miles away + online now + sort them by distance. My favorite is: 25 miles away + online now + curvy + latina. It gets accurate results. I’ve tried “all races” instead of latina and the definition of curvy got distorted very quickly.

Also, another reason I like match is because of the barriers to entry. Many guys are too stingy to buy a subscription, so it reduces the number of competitors. Not to mention, that will also decrease the number of guys with bad game so things are easier for one. The number of horrible looking fatties and SIFs is also down due to the cost barrier, fatties would rather buy burgers and gravy with the money they could spend on a Match subscription.

I’ll post a link for a free 7-day trial for Match so y’all can try it out. It’s not an affiliate link as I do not want people to think this is an thread filled with affiliate links for me to earn a couple of bucks.

http://www.match.com/promo/promopage.asp...d=tryitout

Online Game

Get ready for reject and holier-than-thou messages, especially if you live in the South or a conservative area. Take these messages with a laugh.

If she says you’re old enough to be her son, say you’re 22 and she’s 36….it’s not very likely but female hamster is female hamster. You should tell her that while that is possible, it’s not and it doesn't hurt to make new friends. Some say you should take rejections as rejections, I disagree. A copy/pasta doesn’t hurt, if she says no or doesn’t reply after that, I move on.

OKC - It’s horrible. Bad layout, fatties, and some mediocre women. I would pass this one.

POF - Great ROI! When I get on here I get a good response rate from older women. Mostly positive, however Markus doesn’t like my rustling and has IP blocked me so I can’t move them to texting soon enough. The lizards are okay, some are blue collar and some are career lizards.

Niche Cougar sites - Do not use these!!! For the love of god, avoid these like the plague. I’m talking about Dateacougar and Cougar Life. DateACougar has a majority of real members but they’re so few that before you know it your closest locals will be in NYC when you’re in Houston. Cougar Life has so many fake profile that it’s not worth it at all, also they charge a subscription plus a “point charge” for every message sent.

Online Game Frame
Having a good online profile is key to success. Remember who with young girls it’s cool to keep it short and straight? This is almost the opposite, older broads love to read. Write a fun but “mature profile”...don’t write about Monday Night Football, beer, and man caves because that’s what her beta bitch boy ex-husband did. Go somewhere along the lines of: Tennis, wine, and traveling (Beirut, Amsterdam, Brazil, China). If you haven't traveled much....read some datasheets. It makes you stand out from most guys and give you a fun appearance. Honestly, some of the competition is pathetic...some guys will post pictures in dad’s jeans.

The best way to filter through them from the beginning is to bring up age from the beginning. Is age just a number? What does she think about age differences? That way you will know if you’re wasting your time or not. Or you can be more indirect, but filtering through the BS is better.

Shit Tests
Most will give you shit tests, being prepared and knowing the answer is key. As always, with practice you become more comfortable and know when a shit test is about to appear.

They include:
  • I could be your mom
  • My kids are the same age as you
  • I'm married
  • You're too young
  • You can't take me to a bar (if you're under 21)
  • I'm looking someone more experienced
  • Why do you like older women?
Possible answers:
  • You could be, but you're not
  • I'm not your kid
  • I'm sure he's having fun staying late at the office
  • Age is just a number
  • If you need alcohol that much, you probably need to go to AA
  • LOL, most americans are cubicle slaves who go home to eat fatty foods and watch football. What experience can one gain from that?
  • Girls my age are too immature

How to deal with kids and husbands

There might be a chance you have to interact with her kids or ex/current husband. It's happens, kids are getting out of school or hubby is coming to pick them up.

Kids - Be cool around them. Goes both ways, keep interaction at a minimum unless the MILF is worthy enough to keep around.....if so, then have the kids like you. I found that if her kids like me, they will want me to come visit, MILF likes it, results in more bangs. If her kids is near you age, it's easier create a connection with him/her but don't forget that you're "mature" so watch what you're saying and doing (don't talk about Pokemon).

Beta bitch hubbies - Troll them. They go nuts knowing a guy half their age is enjoying the fruits of his hard labor. You're fucking on half his assets. If she's recently divorced....convince her to tape a session and send it to him for "the lulz". Beware, you might run into problems. I had a drunk husband call me at 3pm threading to kill me, I laugh it off after knowing his solution to knowing he's a cuckold was drinking.

It's nice when she pays, it's better when her ex- husband pays, and it doesn't get better if her current husband pays.

Can I turn a Cougar/MILF into a sugar momma?
Does a bear shit in the woods?

I've done this a couple of times. It’s mostly with older women who were newly widowed or divorced. Fuck them good and they’ll be satisfied as their husband did not satisfy her needs. Give her a good time and she will be happy. I’m not saying giving her flowers and be beta, but do something different. She drives a BMW M5? Make the needle hit 180, she’s never driven it past 110. She’s never tried real mexican food? Take her to eat some authentic tacos. As humans, we crave for new things and danger…to some that means doing or going somewhere for “the experience” (MILF thanked me for taking to eat tacos, weird).

If you want extra points, play the therapist role. She will bitch and moan about her divorce or how her husband was/is. For this I expect her to provide a higher ROI, she must be rich. I’m not going to sit around that for a free night out.

Most importantly, if she has money…..act unimpressed. If you act impressed or make it sound like it’s all about the money the will sniff you from a mile away and dump your ass. Don't ask for anything, wait until she starts giving you stuff in an attempt to "buy you".

I think I’ll turn the Cougar/MILF sugar momma section into a proper datasheet itself.

Can a Cougar/MILF provide anything else?
Hell yeah they can! This is were you can see some of the differences.

Milfs are great at doing stuff at home. If you're bad a cooking or don't want to, MILFs are excellent cooks. Nothing like a tasty mexican milf....I mean meal, or fresh pasta! In addition, they're willing to do your laundry and help you do stuff while you're at work.

Cougars excel in networking and business advice. The office life has consumed them and their rolodex. Ask them how to run X or how to get X and they'll be glad to help you out. Some have given me advice on finance and networking (took me to an event, met people in my industry that I wouldn't have been able to meet without her vouching for me). One of them is a private school teacher, she helped my sister enroll in a well-off private school for a discounted price.

As long as you keep providing dick and a good time, they're willing to go the extra mile for you.

Conclusion

If you're tired of dating broke 18-25 year olds whining about their shitty job or inability to find one, give an older woman a try.

The good:
  • They know how to fuck
  • They're not broke
  • They're strapped for time so it's easier to get the bang
  • They're not clingy
  • They're energetic and want to "live" the years they missed out on due to marriage/kids
  • Have access to booze/cigs (if you're under 21)
  • They're great at networking professionally!
The bad:
  • They haven't gotten over their divorce
  • They might ramble on and on about their divorce or ex husband
  • They're tight on time
  • Their career takes too much time
  • Can be snobby (dive bar? GTFO, 30-floor rooftop or nada)
  • Kids might be hell

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Oh well, I pressed "submit" instead of "preview". I'll be adding more stuff as I'm not done with this yet. [Image: sad.gif]

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Cattle Rustler:
Great post. I just repped you. I've always said that the 35+ and the 18-20 age groups are the two easiest and are often the best. Miami is full with these kinds of women and if you either live there or spend a lot of time there, many, or even most, of the women you will meet will be older divorced women. The only things in the post I have to disagree with are the "They're not broke" and "They're not clingy" comments. Many of them are broke and are looking for a provider more than anything else. Money problems are always one of the main reasons why people get divorced and many divorced women still have the same problems after the divorce. Also, I've found the 35+ category to be the most clingy.

Quote: (06-16-2014 03:26 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I had a drunk husband call me at 3pm threading to kill me, I laugh it off after knowing his solution to knowing he's a cuckold was drinking.

I'm not gonna get all high and mighty on you, because I love banging married broads as well.

But I would caution against laughing off an inebriated man that you have wronged. He has motive and drunk people are unpredictable.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

You did it CR... ! You ARE alive!

Excellent info!

"Kids - Be cool around them. Goes both ways, keep interaction at a minimum unless the MILF is worthy enough to keep around.....if so, then have the kids like you. I found that if her kids like me, they will want me to come visit, MILF likes it, results in more bangs. "

Fearless

WIA

Another place to find older women:
Church - Yes, church. Many come here every Sunday and are dressed up afterwards with nowhere to go. You can get an instadate here, and if she's childless a bang could be possible. You can come next Sunday to repent your sins for swooping broad in Jesus' home!

Cougars by country/ethnicity:

The success rate and "how it goes" varies by race/country as the whole younger men and older women thing is new. In America this is still taboo but acknowledged among Americans. Abroad the cougar/MILF thing is taking hold due to shows like "Cougar Town" or "Extreme Cougar Wives", the latter being too extreme for my tastes.

Asian - They're not really open to dating younger guys as it's considered taboo, especially if they're from abroad. Americanized ones are more open.

Black - Same as Asians but without the abroad problem. If they have kids or are divorced then they're more open to dating younger men. Never married single Black women? They want someone older who makes 250K+, has a 10 inch dick, and is willing to gamble half his assets away to her and her short hair.

Caucasian - Most accessible group to approach as they're more open to different things such as interracial dating and age gaps. They're not hung up on age. I'll say most of my success is here.

Hispanic - Hispanic women are somewhat open. They'll let you know about the age gap but are still open to giving it a try. They're mostly impressed about "having the balls to message an older woman". My second most successful group comes from here.

Couple of images to show what it's like to have a Cougar/MILF on lock:

Fuck her good and she will not want to leave, shoutout to MikeCF for the rough sex info:
[Image: xmVd0Ks.jpg?3]

[Image: yBkKIEr.jpg?2]

LBH's nicotine game is unfortunately not needed with this one.
[Image: 9VqAp0r.jpg?2]

Weekly MILF meeting:
[Image: ZE8c6PV.jpg?1]

As I mentioned......act as if you don't care about money:
[Image: ofQ5Bx6.jpg?1]
[Image: IGzsckc.jpg?1]
Bitches love smiley faces:
[Image: 0jyPR6X.jpg?1]
I haven't been to the beach in 14 years so I'm looking forward to this trip to Hawaii. Sure, I could have paid for it.....but why pay for it if SHE can pay for it?

Chinese MILF is tight on time but willing to get banged:
Quote:Quote:

Today I only have free time after my son's rehearsal . The rehearsal will start at 3pm and take around 2 hours. tomorrow I have to prepare something for my son's first summer camp from next Monday.
Would you mind a little bit late tonight?

Types of MILFs I've banged:
  • Investment Bankers
  • Soccer moms
  • Attorneys/Prosecutor
  • Divorcees
  • Widow (she was 33)
  • One CEO
  • Teachers (not mine [Image: sad.gif])
  • Hipster
  • Professor (not mine [Image: sad.gif])
If I missed anything or you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Shoutout to the forum for making this happen. I just go direct now, fuck it. It's been 36 hours since my last Match.com opener blast, so time to blast some inboxes...it only takes 10 minutes.

Again...well done. I would give you a rep point if I could

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

After all that talk on the chat, you came through!

+1 from me, looking forward to the rest, and congrats on finding your niche.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:28 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Hispanic - Hispanic women are somewhat open. They'll let you know about the age gap but are still open to giving it a try. They're mostly impressed about "having the balls to message an older woman". My second most successful group comes from here.

Here's the beauty and I can tell that Cattle Rustler is writing this as a young guy. When you get a little older, older Colombian and Cuban women don't seem to care about the age and I'm still often younger than they are. Mexicans seem a little more affected by it. I still have some Mexicans telling me that I'm too young.

Quote: (06-16-2014 03:42 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Cattle Rustler:
Great post. I just repped you. I've always said that the 35+ and the 18-20 age groups are the two easiest and are often the best. Miami is full with these kinds of women and if you either live there or spend a lot of time there, many, or even most, of the women you will meet will be older divorced women. The only things in the post I have to disagree with are the "They're not broke" and "They're not clingy" comments. Many of them are broke and are looking for a provider more than anything else. Money problems are always one of the main reasons why people get divorced and many divorced women still have the same problems after the divorce. Also, I've found the 35+ category to be the most clingy.

Thanks merenguero! Both groups want to "live life" or re-live what they missed out on. Miami does have a gold digger crowd, running game there seems like a good challenge. I'll agree with you, money is the cause of the problems and divorce. I tend to filter my females into 1 - rich or 2 - stable, I tend to scan their finances to see if they're looking for a provider. In regards to clinginess....I've only found two who latch on like glue and it's due to their divorce.

For the most part, they just want to have fun because they were married in their 20s.....so what better way to escape it than being with a 22 year old? Man, I'm booking a trip to MIA one of these days.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:05 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I had a drunk husband call me at 3pm threading to kill me, I laugh it off after knowing his solution to knowing he's a cuckold was drinking.

I'm not gonna get all high and mighty on you, because I love banging married broads as well.

But I would caution against laughing off an inebriated man that you have wronged. He has motive and drunk people are unpredictable.

No worries, you have a good point. It uneasiness stuck for a bit because I knew he had nothing to lose for, and country folks from Mexico are pretty crazy.

One time I had a known "businessman" in Mexico warn me to stop going out with his ex-wife to "my places (nice restaurants, hotels, etc)" because people noticed and were gossiping about it about his ex-wife coming with a younger guy (me), giving him a bad reputation around town.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:10 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

You did it CR... ! You ARE alive!

Excellent info!

I finally broke free from the chains! Thanks brother, your story motivated me to finish this.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:10 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

"Kids - Be cool around them. Goes both ways, keep interaction at a minimum unless the MILF is worthy enough to keep around.....if so, then have the kids like you. I found that if her kids like me, they will want me to come visit, MILF likes it, results in more bangs. "

Fearless

WIA

Kids are a double whammy. Some kids are well behaved and others kids wild! Some are warm others know you're in to bang their moms. If the kids like you enough, they can convince her to do stuff she usually wouldn't do like having a baby sitter so y'all can "go to the movies.

Some moms are freaky and want the bang just after they go to bed.

Quote: (06-16-2014 05:30 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Miami does have a gold digger crowd, running game there seems like a good challenge.

Man, I'm booking a trip to MIA one of these days.

The MILF/Cougar action in Miami is mostly in places other than Miami Beach. The Blue Martini in Brickell and some other places like the Doral(zuela) Ale House are a good start.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:36 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Thanks! Hahaha, you gave me one so it's all good.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:40 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

It was a now or never kind of thing, too much hamster going on in my head so I decided to go through it instead of asking myself "what if?".

My ultimate goal is to get an indian MILF notch, they're rare.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:45 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Here's the beauty and I can tell that Cattle Rustler is writing this as a young guy. When you get a little older, older Colombian and Cuban women don't seem to care about the age and I'm still often younger than they are. Mexicans seem a little more affected by it. I still have some Mexicans telling me that I'm too young.

I'm 22. True! Certain hispanic cultures are somewhat okay with the age gap such as Venezuelan, Colombian, Argentine, Cubans, and DR. They might bring it up to tease you around it but aren't so hung ho. Mexicans will act as if it were blasphemous. How old are you? Sounds like 33ish or so.

Quote: (06-16-2014 05:30 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:10 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Fearless

WIA

Kids are a double whammy. Some kids are well behaved and others kids wild! Some are warm others know you're in to bang their moms. If the kids like you enough, they can convince her to do stuff she usually wouldn't do like having a baby sitter so y'all can "go to the movies.

Some moms are freaky and want the bang just after they go to bed.

Years ago, I used to be with this lady who had three kids, the oldest was a fifteen-year old son and the youngest was a four-year-old daughter. Every time I would try to leave the house with the mom, the four-year-old would throw a fit. The son would always make a strong effort to calm down and district the four-year-old and I would always eventually always be able to leave with the mom. This guy knew exactly what I was doing. I used to have sex with the mom with the kids in the house all the time and she was the biggest screamer I ever encountered. I'm pretty sure that she consistently woke up not only her kids, but also everybody within a two-block radius. No exaggeration.

Quote: (06-16-2014 06:00 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:36 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Thanks! Hahaha, you gave me one so it's all good.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:40 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

It was a now or never kind of thing, too much hamster going on in my head so I decided to go through it instead of asking myself "what if?".

My ultimate goal is to get an indian MILF notch, they're rare.

Quote: (06-16-2014 04:45 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I'm 22. True! Certain hispanic cultures are somewhat okay with the age gap such as Venezuelan, Colombian, Argentine, Cubans, and DR. They might bring it up to tease you around it but aren't so hung ho. Mexicans will act as if it were blasphemous. How old are you? Sounds like 33ish or so.

I just turned 37. Mexicans in general are extremely difficult for me. Much more than almost every other nationality. The reputation is that Puerto Ricans are the toughest group for white guys, but for me it may be Mexicans. I went home this weekend and every girl I approached was Puerto Rican, not necessarily by choice, but because my circumstances put me in places where most people were Puerto Rican. I didn't get rejected or shit tested at all and I have some really good leads for next time I go back.

I just wanna be the first to step in... i havent even read this post.
But i just finished banging a hot doctor.. ten years older than me.

and im rating her as number 2 sex of my life.

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (06-16-2014 08:03 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I just wanna be the first to step in... i havent even read this post.
But i just finished banging a hot doctor.. ten years older than me.

and im rating her as number 2 sex of my life.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but have you met up with Kamaki in Germany yet?

Quote: (06-16-2014 06:12 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I just turned 37. Mexicans in general are extremely difficult for me. Much more than almost every other nationality. The reputation is that Puerto Ricans are the toughest group for white guys, but for me it may be Mexicans. I went home this weekend and every girl I approached was Puerto Rican, not necessarily by choice, but because my circumstances put me in places where most people were Puerto Rican. I didn't get rejected or shit tested at all and I have some really good leads for next time I go back.

Tried closing a Mexican young professional chick last week...didn't work...I'm sure there was chemistry, but I think it would've taken a date or two...which I wasn't willing to give.

Have gotten good vibes from Mexican cougars, but haven't been with any of them. The best Mexican chicks I fare well with are the younger obedient ones who didn't really mind the age gap (they were 4-5 years younger than me during those moments).

I've had my share of issues with Puerto Ricans. Then again, was in my late teens around a decade ago living in NY & just didn't understand game that well. I remember them loving the bad boy cock too, which I generally couldn't provide unless under influence of alcohol.

Anyways, have met Rustler & he is indeed the real deal as we constantly exchange texts, etc too.

Quote: (06-16-2014 08:21 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2014 06:12 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Tried closing a Mexican young professional chick last week...didn't work...I'm sure there was chemistry, but I think it would've taken a date or two...which I wasn't willing to give.

Have gotten good vibes from Mexican cougars, but haven't been with any of them. The best Mexican chicks I fare well with are the younger obedient ones who didn't really mind the age gap (they were 4-5 years younger than me during those moments).

I've had my share of issues with Puerto Ricans. Then again, was in my late teens around a decade ago living in NY & just didn't understand game that well. I remember them loving the bad boy cock too, which I generally couldn't provide unless under influence of alcohol.

We're all different. That's all it is. We have guys on here who apparently kill it in Mexico with little or no language skills. I don't doubt that it happens, but it really is fascinating to me. We then have other guys who struggle like hell in Colombia and Miami. That's also fascinating to me.

delete

Great datasheet! +1 from me.

Did your MILFs insist on condoms when you banged them the first time or could you rawdog them?

This datasheet is hilarious. Something different to all the travel related datasheets which members are busting out all the time.

+1 from me aswell

I think I’ll turn the Cougar/MILF sugar momma section into a proper datasheet itself.

Yeah please do this!

Quote: (06-16-2014 06:04 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Years ago, I used to be with this lady who had three kids, the oldest was a fifteen-year old son and the youngest was a four-year-old daughter. Every time I would try to leave the house with the mom, the four-year-old would throw a fit. The son would always make a strong effort to calm down and district the four-year-old and I would always eventually always be able to leave with the mom. This guy knew exactly what I was doing. I used to have sex with the mom with the kids in the house all the time and she was the biggest screamer I ever encountered. I'm pretty sure that she consistently woke up not only her kids, but also everybody within a two-block radius. No exaggeration.

What's up with these bishes and their kids? It's like the kids have a sixth sense of what's going on, or maybe they know about the cock carousel stops for no one.....not even their kids. Older kids are more cool with it and you can kick it back with them, I played GTA V and drank with a MILFs 15-year old son while she got dressed up.

I wonder, do these broads scream on purpose to let it be known that they're getting fucked OR because they're enjoying it? They scream, they moan, they want to do all this crazy shit (rough sex, doing it in public, etc). Most keep telling me they like being with me because they want to have fun and live what they missed out on their 20s due to marriage/kids.

Quote: (06-17-2014 05:06 AM)Flint Wrote:  

Great datasheet! +1 from me.

Did your MILFs insist on condoms when you banged them the first time or could you rawdog them?

I busted the old "oh crap, i forgot to bring condoms". They usually reply with "really?" but they're so horny that they're willing to go rawdog.

Ironically the reason I keep forgetting to bring them is because I raw dog so much that I forget to buy condoms. It's a never ending cycle.

Quote: (06-17-2014 08:29 AM)SwayMe Wrote:  

Yeah please do this!

Will do, it should be up by Friday.

Great datasheet and I am looking forward to read more about this.
How do you and the cougars deal the question regarding the long term status of your long-term relationship? Are they aware and happy with the fact that you only want a good time and if possible some benefits or are they believing that this could lead to something serious?