rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Want advice on Romanian girl/ basic date game

Just finished up my second date with a really cute (8) Romanian here in Bucharest.

I met her in a club about a week back where we chatted for a bit, danced, made-out, exchanged numbers... and then she went back home alone in a taxi (I was staying in a hostel).

Texted her the next day and organised something for the following day. Had a nice date with drinks, made-out for a bit... and then she went back home alone in a taxi (I was still staying in a hostel).

So then I changed accommodation.

Asked her out again yesterday for tonight.

This date actually was going a bit better than the last, had some interesting chats over a drink... and then she answered her phone mid-conversation... and then she was eye-fucking other dudes at the bar we were at.

She said she should go home to beat the rain before it got too heavy. I said okay, and we head to the bus station.

At the bus station it was obvious that her bus doesn't come all too often. So I suggested we hang out at my place for a bit. She said okay.

We get to my place after a bit of a jog home through in the rain. She goes to use my bathroom to fix up her running make-up. Seemed like she had developed a bit of a cough and she told me she had a headache.

I ask if she wants a drink. She replies 'Yes!' and then doesn't want anything alcoholic, but instead 'something warm'. She has a cup of tea and then says she should ring a cab to go home.

I walk her down the road until she has her bearings. I lean in for the kiss and we start making out. She says 'call me on the weekend if you're bored'.

SO...

Is 2-3 dates normal for sex in Romania, or am I not being persistent enough?

Should I try to set-up another weekday date to go for the bang, or should I give her my time on the weekend?

The eye-fucking of the other dudes at the bar kind of set me back a bit (they did have rugged model-looks though), should this worry me? Is she just horny?

I'm sorry if these seem like rudimentary game questions, but after much time in Australia, the UK and Thailand - I can't remember the last time I've dated a girl I hadn't previously had sex with.

Cheers,
Prof. Ligate

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Hostel = no money

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Did you make any moves on her while she was at your place?
It might be that you look like an obvious tourist if you're staying at hostels and stuff.

That being said, 2-3 dates is absolutely normal for Bucharest.
If I were you, I would meet with her during the day on saturday, go for a coffee somewhere and then take her back to your place again. That way if she still doesn't want to bang at least you won't waste the evening.

It seems you are going tooooo slow

You had her back at your place, and you should have escalated. Get her to come over and try again.

I have the feeling that you could have easily escalated faster if you wanted, but that she didn't get cold and lose interest because of it (like a more westernized girl would).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

You were able to get her back to your place, but nothing came of it except some making out.
Judging by your description, it sounds like you had a degree of hesitation coupled with indifference to the result of the interaction. This would suggest that you didn't have that killer instinct needed to close, evidenced by her eye-fucking other men.
I would have to agree with what's been said - amplify the physical contact and lead the encounter.

they attractive?