rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh and his American women posts

I can't help but notice that whenever Roosh posts a rant on American women, most of the guys who respond are living inside the United States.

I am not and have spent, if you count childhood years, over 13+ years abroad in various countries throughout the world.

I can guarantee one thing. The more time Roosh spends abroad LIVING outside the US, the more he'll feel disgusted by American women.

Eventually, the disgust will disappear and he'll just forget them altogether, like a bad dream that fades away in the light of day.

If you live in Mexico, would you still eagerly go back to microwaved fast food at Taco Bell?

Yes, white and black American women are, for the most part, the plastic-tasting cheap taco with "imitation meat" that you used to think was so tasty, but now realize, was nothing but manufactured crap.

American women occupy my thoughts these days as much as what I flush down my toilet.

I say this not with any "animosity" against American women (I know a lot of them and even remain friends with a few cool girls there).

I say it as having accepted the fact that in life, there are superior places and inferior places.

For high-quality women, the U.S. (outside of New York City perhaps) is simply an inferior place.

Subutai, break down what you consider a high quality woman? Unfortunately I've never lived abroad so I don't have any experience with relationships overseas. Tell us more in detail the type of things we American born and raised guys are missing in your opinion. I'm quite curious.

I could go into detail about this but ultimately, I believe it boils down to a supply & demand issue.

In a lot of places, the supply of beautiful, feminine women is high, while the demand for them remains "normal" or even "below normal" due to the plentiful supply.

This affects every aspect of a decently put-together single male's life in these places.

Getting laid isn't a big deal, because he can get laid every day of the week if he chooses.

Getting a "hottie" isn't a big deal, because even the unemployed idiot with a gut down the street has a hottie on his arms with minimal work required.

Getting "attention" from cute girls everywhere you go is taken for granted, because well, this is just how life is supposed to be right?

Going to a club and being surrounded by 5-6 women for every male? Well, that's what a club should be like right?

From the female perspective, when even beautiful women remain single and compete for the attention of men, it becomes normal to compete for the attention of men like an NBA athlete in the last season of his contract.

It becomes the norm and an absolute requirement to stay skinny and put great time into how you look, because even skinny & beautiful women have problems finding a decent boyfriend.

It becomes the norm to please your man with what he needs (attention, blowjobs, feminine submissiveness, etc), because otherwise, there are 9 women waiting in the wings to happily take your place as his #1 girl.

Again, I could go on and on, but really, supply-demand dynamics basically affect every fabric of interpersonal relations between the sexes.

And in the US, the supply of beautiful, feminine women is low, the demand for them is high, and it's getting worse with every passing year.

Quote: (02-16-2011 02:20 AM)subutai Wrote:  

American women occupy my thoughts these days as much as what I flush down my toilet.

Ha! My view of Indian women even though I am living in India at the moment and haven't been to the Eastern Europe and South America.

Good to know that other people feel the same about arrogant and non-feminine women because I was beginning to wonder if am the one who is being picky and arrogant.

Thats the same opinion i have about london women (Not England, London women), just got back here and i cant wait to fly out.

I skip over roosh's "american women" posts.
Honestly, I think he writes that stuff to drive blog traffic.

Living abroad, you quickly forget of that nightmare and are only brought back to the old reality once in a while when you hear some american bitches yappin away in starbucks. That's the clue for you to haul ass back in the wilderness.

I could not sleep last night, and started surfing TV channels and stumbled upon the movie "Footloose" with Kevin Bacon. The movie was halfway into playing, and as I watched the simple storyline of this movie, I said to myself, man, American women are not this sweet and naive as they used to be back in 1984.

Before e-mail, texting, Facebook, internet, cell phones, 2-for-1 whopper deals, supersize me at McDonalds and remote controls (you had to get up off your ass to change the channel 20x back in 83); the American woman was a sweetheart, and SLIM! You will not see any fat actors in this movie, not even the extras. I don't think you will see anyone with a BMI > 25 in this whole movie.

I still believe there are sweet, and pretty American women, but these women live in places like Alabama, Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho or any small college town, USA. I have met them..they do exist. Get out of the major cities influenced by Sarah Jessica Parker, and you will find them.

My last experience with a true American sweetheart was 1.5 years ago in a very small town in Central Florida, about 40 minutes outside Orlando, fl. This woman was truly very sweet, if anything, I was a real asshole. She did things like cook for me, kiss me and look at me as if she was in another world, deep in my eyes. She took me out to dinner for Valenties (and paid for everything), and she was FUN!!

Why did I leave her? Because I was falling for her.......which simply cannot happen.

Mixx

Quote: (02-16-2011 07:51 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I could not sleep last night, and started surfing TV channels and stumbled upon the movie "Footloose" with Kevin Bacon. The movie was halfway into playing, and as I watched the simple storyline of this movie, I said to myself, man, American women are not this sweet and naive as they used to be back in 1984.

Before e-mail, texting, Facebook, internet, cell phones, 2-for-1 whopper deals, supersize me at McDonalds and remote controls (you had to get up off your ass to change the channel 20x back in 83); the American woman was a sweetheart, and SLIM! You will not see any fat actors in this movie, not even the extras. I don't think you will see anyone with a BMI > 25 in this whole movie.

I still believe there are sweet, and pretty American women, but these women live in places like Alabama, Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho or any small college town, USA. I have met them..they do exist. Get out of the major cities influenced by Sarah Jessica Parker, and you will find them.

My last experience with a true American sweetheart was 1.5 years ago in a very small town in Central Florida, about 40 minutes outside Orlando, fl. This woman was truly very sweet, if anything, I was a real asshole. She did things like cook for me, kiss me and look at me as if she was in another world, deep in my eyes. She took me out to dinner for Valenties (and paid for everything), and she was FUN!!

What did I leave her? I was falling for her.......

Mixx

But why would I go to Alabama in search of a sweet girl when I could find the same here (and likely hotter) and still be within a 2-3 hour cheap plane ride from the beaches of South France, the Norwegian Fjords, clubbing in Paris, and a weekend in Tuscany?

I mean, I love girls, but not if it means being somewhere that I don't really enjoy -- either culturally or aesthetically.

@subutai.

hey don't get me wrong, I have racked up a bit of frequent flyer miles on international trips across the globe pussy hunting, and will continue to do so in 2011.

However, I was not "looking" and was in Orlando on business, so decided to to some exploring when I had some idle time. That's when I saw her, working at a flower shop in a summer dress. I'm not kidding, she was beautiful, and had a player like me who has been around the world and back falling hard. I had to let her go back into the sea.

What I am saying is this. The naive, slim, beautiful women are still around - they are just not in your face like tehy would be in places like Ukraine, Moscow or Eastern Europe or Latin America.

I have no regrets of having sex with her or even hanging out with her in many places...like I said, she was fun and witty.

Now, if I am in Europe, I would not fly across the Atlantic to America to hunt for pussy - but if you have to be here for other reasons...hey, go out and hunt man.

Never pass up a good thing...no matter where in the world it shows up.

BY the way, you can bet your ass I will be looking you up this summer to look for these beautiful girls you mention even an unemployed idiot with a beer gut can slay! Eastern Europe is a must for me this summer!

Mixx

Quote: (02-16-2011 08:11 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

@subutai.

hey don't get me wrong, I have racked up a bit of frequent flyer miles on international trips across the globe pussy hunting, and will continue to do so in 2011.

However, I was not "looking" and was in Orlando on business, so decided to to some exploring when I had some idle time. That's when I saw her, working at a flower shop in a summer dress. I'm not kidding, she was beautiful, and had a player like me who has been around the world and back falling hard. I had to let her go back into the sea.

What I am saying is this. The naive, slim, beautiful women are still around - they are just not in your face like tehy would be in places like Ukraine, Moscow or Eastern Europe or Latin America.

I have no regrets of having sex with her or even hanging out with her in many places...like I said, she was fun and witty.

Now, if I am in Europe, I would not fly across the Atlantic to America to hunt for pussy - but if you have to be here for other reasons...hey, go out and hunt man.

Never pass up a good thing...no matter where in the world it shows up.

Mixx

I hear ya. It's a good point. I guess I'm also lazy, and just like to set up base camp in the middle of the teeming, swarming pool of fish and let them come to me these days...

Maybe I'm getting old. [Image: blush.gif]

BTW, is Estonia the place you say even an unemployed idiot witha beer gut can slay beautiful, blonde women? Or Lithuania? I keep hearing mixed reviews on Estonia that girls are NOT easy lays for the traveling "businessman" there for 1 month or less.

Can you break down what other countries/cities you recommend aside from Estonia that are a MUST visit?

Mixx

I think that sounds about right. To be honest, I don't do the travel and bang thing all that much anymore, so can't provide much up-to-date insight on that aspect.

All I can say is that for a long-term resident with some intelligence and game, any of the Baltic countries and neighboring countries to the East, offers opportunities for unlimited f*cking with hotties. Limited only by your endurance and time. That's the bottom line.

Quote: (02-16-2011 05:14 AM)lottery Wrote:  

Thats the same opinion i have about london women (Not England, London women), just got back here and i cant wait to fly out.

Where are you flying out to and where are you originally from?

Yea London women were stoosh and according to my fam who still live there, ain't nothing changed. Most of the yattz I slayed out there were either from mainland Europe somewhere (Denmark, France..etc) or they grew up outside of London (Bath, Birmingham, Brighton etc)

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Sometimes I feel like I didn’t give all of the USA a fair shot when I lived there. There are whole swathes of the country I never explored – the south, the pacific northwest, the Rockies. Going to random places like Omaha or dating girls with southern accents, I definitely felt a difference in the culture and the girls. Whenever I am back in the US, I definitely have some road trips planned driving along US highways.

We need to get this thread going again with more updated small town cities where "footloose" type American women exist:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3258.h...t=2nd+tier

Mixx

Subutai, pretty much the only time anyone defends Amercian women on the forum, is when someone dramatically and univerally outcasts ALL American women. Again, I am not stating they are a superior product (I agree with you). But, there are at least a FEW good catches to be had, esp. in NYC, LA, South Beach, MTL, but not in the abundance as abroad.

This stuff is so relative. Try coming from India or Ecuador or even Mexico, the US is a clear step up in pussy for them.

I'm heading out to Sarasota, FL in 2 weeks. This is precisely one of those "3rd tier" cities I am talking about. I am looking forward to finding some incredibly sweet American women there that do not have the Miami "bitch" attitudes, and would love a well-dressed player to lead them to sex.

Mixx

Quote: (02-16-2011 03:13 AM)subutai Wrote:  

I could go into detail about this but ultimately, I believe it boils down to a supply & demand issue.

In a lot of places, the supply of beautiful, feminine women is high, while the demand for them remains "normal" or even "below normal" due to the plentiful supply.

This affects every aspect of a decently put-together single male's life in these places.

Thank you! This is why I think its a bad decision for a single man to live outside those elite cities. Because average looking slender babes, who would have been a dime a dozen 20 years ago have raised their asking price.

And I agree with Mixx about women from smaller towns. Usually the nicest and most attractive girls i meet out in DC live in small towns far away(basically tourists or just visiting a friend for the weekend).

I usually skip and roll my eyes at the American Woman posts. Whoever said he does them to get traffic, I agree... I think they just come off as angry and a bit immature.

Sure, American women suck... so don't hit on them. McDonald's sucks too, but you don't write 5-page diatribes screaming at the top of your lungs about it... you just don't go there. If you don't like American women, then don't hit on American women. Simple as that. No reason to pop a blood vessel over it.

Oh, and I'll add... after traveling, American girls are ridiculously easy. In January, I went out maybe 1-2 times a week and still banged four of them. Wasn't even trying. Sure they suck, but once you've figured them out, they're so easy it's a joke. Some of them make good friends... and every once in a blue moon you find a cool, feminine one. So again, I see the anger and complaining about them as immature and unnecessary.

Up to a certain extent I agree with you Entropy, but I remember personally having these issues with American girls and not having the words to express what I was feeling. It was Fred Reed who originally put things in terms that made sense to me, and I could finally figure out the why of what was bothering about a lot of American girls. When you grow up in one place, and spend most of your life there, sometimes you just assume it’s the same way everywhere and that’s life, get used to it. An outsider perspective telling you, “No, it doesn’t have to be that way,” can be a powerful counterbalance for those who haven’t figured it out yet, especially since the mainstream wave of thought in the USA is all-girl-power-all-the-time.

Honestly, same goes for McDonalds. You think most people are aware of how that place makes its food? Congrats for having figured all this stuff out before the rest of us, but most people swallow feminist nonsense and Big Macs without giving it a second thought. This stuff can’t be repeated enough, if only to spread the word to those who need it rammed into their skulls a few thousand times before it registers.

I actually had no idea McDonalds sucked until I saw Supersize Me. So I agree with the previous poster. These messages are always appreciated and needed.

Quote: (02-16-2011 12:07 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

I think they just come off as angry and a bit immature.

So again, I see the anger and complaining about them as immature and unnecessary.

What's this... a new hater emerging from the shadows? It's just not clear what he's trying to say about me.

Countdown to IshGibbor chiming in about how American women aren't that bad and are being unfairly attacked...

Quote: (02-16-2011 01:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So again, I see the anger and complaining about them as immature and unnecessary.

What's this... a new hater emerging from the shadows? It's just not clear what he's trying to say about me.

Countdown to IshGibbor chiming in about how American women aren't that bad and are being unfairly attacked...

LOL

Roosh, American women ARE overrated. But.... they aren't THAT bad.

Would you rather be in India or in DC? I can think of numerous other countries that are worse for pussy than the US. I know it's the old 'there are kids starving in Africa' argument, but it's true.

In reality, American women are in the middle of the pack and not worth mentioning. They don't deserve to standout for anything.

LOL, thanks for the name drop.

I felt that a critique was in order given that one statement was just so out there I almost spit out my coffee.

The only acceptable duty for the female human is to take care of the cock and the casa. Anything else is superfluous and detrimental to the process of life.

I have a sister at Tufts university, brilliant woman, does lots of community organizing and political activism in America (inner cities of Boston and West Palm Beach when she is visiting back home) and a lot of activism in African countries (Darfur, Uganda, all that shit). I watched this girl grow up, went to her bat mitzvah, had conversations about life with her, smoked weed with her, coached her through her idenity issues, showed her culture and long story short,helped contribute to her upbringing.

I have a hard time believing the only thing she is good for is cooking and fucking her boyfriend/husband just because she is a female.

I am not one to convince anyone of my point of view. I understand your opinions come from your experiences in life and that has formed your paradigm on how you navigate the world. Feel free to dismiss whatever I write but I would like an explanation as to why female subjugation is necessary for the progress of humanity. That statement you made in the post almost made me spit out my coffee.

Ish