rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm ready to give up on game and marry a foreign chick, but have doubts

I'm 25 years old, and I've done the basics.
I've read about game for the last five years, I've approached hundreds of women in coffee shops, run game at bars, tried online dating sites.
I'm in good shape, and I wear well-fitting clothing.

On the other hand, I'm socially awkward, I don't put people at ease, I don't make girls laugh.
I live in the SF Bay area and plan to stay here because my career in technology is my main passion in life, and I need to be here now for my career.

I've had almost zero success with women since I moved to the SF Bay area four years ago.
I can get dates occasionally, but they don't lead to sex or relationships.
I didn't have much success previously when I was in high school and college; the little success I've had has been short lived and with really low-quality girls.
I really want a woman and it's driving me crazy.

Last winter I spent two weeks in the Philippines.
(Also spent a week in Thailand--had a good time there, but the Philippines was on a different level.)
It probably won't surprise most of you that girls loved me in the Philippines.
There was one girl who I met on the beach one evening. I spent the next week with her and it was wonderful. Best, prettiest, sweetest girlfriend I've ever had. I briefly forgot that I ever had any trouble with women.
I also had no trouble lining up dates and getting laid through a dating site (DIA) while I was staying in Manila.

Anyway, I'm sick of running game here in California. I'm sick of spending so much effort thinking about women, only to be disappointed. It's a distraction from the things I want to be thinking about; my work, my goals, and the things that only I can do in this world.

So I'm thinking of traveling somewhere for a couple months (luckily that's possible with my current work situation) and trying to meet a girl to marry.
Obviously that's a big and crazy thing to do with my life, and I have a lot of doubts.
Would I be content with getting married and seeing the same person every day when I come home?
She'll probably want to have kids--am I ready to have kids?
Is my wife going to want to split up after I bring her over here, since I don't have a good track record of keeping women's interest?
So I have a lot of doubts, but my current overwhelming frustration makes me seriously consider this option anyway.
What do you think?

You are 25 - you won't peak until you are 35.

So why cash in your chips now? I can't stand people who escape the safety of living with Mom and Dad - and then quickly go looking for the safety of marriage.

Stand out. Live a little. There is no rush.

Sure go travelling - fuck lots of foreign pussy. And maybe a few hookers as well. But wait until you are 35 before you settle down.

Settle down with a foreign broad if you want - but just don't do it now.

I am 32 - and I remember what being 25 feels like. You feel like you haven't done much for a couple of years - and you are somehow 'falling behind'. But you are not - you are just trying to figure out what you want from life. And that can take a long time.

No need to throw all that away right now. I promise you will feel like a totally different person when you enter your thirties. Shit - Schopenhauer, myself and many others feel that men don't even finish developing until they are 28.

That was certainly the case with me.

A rep point coming your way if you contact me five years from now and tell me you are still not married! :-)

You're probably trolling. If not, how the hell can you approach 'hundreds' of women and still be socially awkward? Failing forward just some of the time would take care of the socially awkward aspect without any real deliberate practice.

And if you do decide to get married, you better double down on game or you and your mail-order wife will be fucking miserable.

Marriage? You don't need to marry a girl to get her to come back home with you. Are you nuts?

Just invite a random girl from the Philippines or wherever to get a visa and live with you for a few months or so. She will come. And when her visa runs out, you get a new girl to come live with you. If you have unlimited cash you can do this forever.

Then, after living with many different girls, you can decide if you want to tie the knot with any of them.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Ready to give up on game?

Whan did you started?

'Reading' about game and doing a few half assed approaches do not make you experienced. If you really want to get into it, you need to dive in. Getting your toes wet and saying "fuck it, water is too cold" does not makes you a swimmer.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Samseau -- I like that idea!

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:48 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Marriage? You don't need to marry a girl to get her to come back home with you. Are you nuts?

Just invite a random girl from the Philippines or wherever to get a visa and live with you for a few months or so. She will come. And when her visa runs out, you get a new girl to come live with you. If you have unlimited cash you can do this forever.

Then, after living with many different girls, you can decide if you want to tie the knot with any of them.

This is good advice. Don't even think about marrying the first Filipina you can get - the dangers are huge if you can't handle women. In any case, I don't recommend getting married until you are past 30.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

#20. Never get married before 30yo and always marry a younger woman. No exceptions.

From the 41 Commandments of Pussy.

Print this out and tape it to your fridge. Read it every day.

http://blockedurl.com/2014/05/14/the-41-...-of-pussy/

Game for the most part is some shit guys learn about so that they can go out and get girlfriends and have relationships. I'm not sure when, but at some point it became about diving into as many pussies as possible, and everyone in the community, including guys who really don't get pussy themselves, is trying to push guys in that direction, even guys who can't live that life nor really want to.

Based off what you've stated, it appears to me that the player lifestyle is not in you nor do you really desire it and that's fine, if you meet a nice girl elsewhere and she proves to you she's someone worth being a family man for, then do that if it makes you happy.

Bottom line, do what you want to do and live your life, don't worry about trying to live vicariously through or follow in the footsteps of other men who don't desire to have what you want.

We are going to make our own choices, make yours.

Going abroad is not giving up game. It's a big mistake to go out there with that mindset because there are foreign women who will totally own your ass as well. Game is just understanding the general nature of women and applying it.

I have lived abroad a long time now and I still see some very stupid western men abroad end up with subpar gold digging women or outright bar whores because they have internalized beta tendencies to the point that the *worst* type of woman sniffs them out like a hound dog on a coon hunt.

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:49 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Ready to give up on game?

Whan did you started?

'Reading' about game and doing a few half assed approaches do not make you experienced. If you really want to get into it, you need to dive in. Getting your toes wet and saying "fuck it, water is too cold" does not makes you a swimmer.

^Exactly.

You don't need a wife, you need some serious game and life help. Not having sex in 4 years is a gigantic red flag. What makes you think you'll have the relationship game needed for a happy marriage? Marrying a Filipina might seem like an easy way out, but it is not an escape from the "sexual marketplace". Forget marriage and foreign women for now, you need to make a commitment to fixing your issues.

Do you have any male friends, OP?

Quote: (06-04-2014 04:17 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Game for the most part is some shit guys learn about so that they can go out and get girlfriends and have relationships. I'm not sure when, but at some point it became about diving into as many pussies as possible, and everyone in the community, including guys who really don't get pussy themselves, is trying to push guys in that direction, even guys who can't live that life nor really want to.

Based off what you've stated, it appears to me that the player lifestyle is not in you nor do you really desire it and that's fine, if you meet a nice girl elsewhere and she proves to you she's someone worth being a family man for, then do that if it makes you happy.

Bottom line, do what you want to do and live your life, don't worry about trying to live vicariously through or follow in the footsteps of other men who don't desire to have what you want.

We are going to make our own choices, make yours.

This. 100% agree.
Consider your own unique situation. You are not good at seducing multiple women or game or whatever people call it. But you are good at your career and I am sure other areas of life. Why waste time and energy on "game" when return on that investment most likely will be low? Form what you said in OP you would be perfectly happy with one girl who treats you right. Being married would take pressure off of you in that area of life and you could concentrate on your career.
Being married is not a death sentence! If thing don't work out - you can always divorce. Just protect your assets. Moreover,for some people,being married doesn't stop them from continuing gaming and sleeping with other women.

^Coming from the guy who has frequently been called out for being a Game Denialist, I would take this 'advice' with a grain of salt OP.

Reality is whether you get married or not, you need game.

In fact, you need game even more in a LTR to keep her around. If you don't think so, then good luck.

Quote: (06-04-2014 05:16 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

In fact, you need game even more in a LTR to keep her around. If you don't think so, then good luck.

I definitely agree, but the fact that this dude has actually had the thought of forgetting "game" and marrying a foreign broad so he doesn't have to deal with his single life anymore, tells me he's not a player, so I'm not sure why anyone is directing him towards continuing to attempt to live a life that he doesn't really want to lead.

My parents have probably been married since the invention of the wheel, marriage isn't terrible for everyone, every guy doesn't get divorce raped, and every woman doesn't become a horrible bitch who contributes to a man's early grave.

It's fine with me if a guy wants to get married, and it's fine with me if a guy wants to get better with women so he can fuck as many as possible.

I'm not the marrying kind, despite my background, but I've lived a life thus far that has shown me that I don't need to be, can't say the same for the OP.

The best advice for him is to do what he wants to do, it's not as if any of us really cares about the ultimate outcome.

Don't marry yet and hold on to your stocks.

At 25, the market is still against you.

By 27, you'll have noticed that something has changed with the increasing population of women younger than you.

By 30, the population of younger women who are interested in you is large and because of this, women your age who ignored you beforehand, will try to designate you as their prince to put to the flight all the frogs they've kissed for the passed decade. They will chase you for commitment having squandered their prime years on Sex and the City. Most non-game men are flattered by this sudden attention by women of their age and get married to a woman with far more sexual partners than them.

Stop running away from your problems! work hard and fix your 'social awkwardness' (believe me it's possible)....man the fuck up and face your issues and stop thinking that you can escape into marriage to end your misery because that's just not going to happen (the honeymoon period doesn't last forever, it is followed by frustration, disatisfaction and that feeling that is best described by the term 'mid-life crisis')

i get the feeling that you're doing much regular approaching. Hit the streets FREQUENTLY if clubs and bars are not your scene, do 100 approaches (not too spaced out though, try do them all in a month or less) and if you're still not seeing any success then consider drastically changing your style, watching more Seinfeld lol, meeting up with some forum members in your area for much more detailed assistance or even try get coaching from someone like McQueen.

Good luck

Quote: (06-04-2014 05:16 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

^Coming from the guy who has frequently been called out for being a Game Denialist, I would take this 'advice' with a grain of salt OP.

Exactly - there is nothing wrong about getting married even at the pre-mature age of 25 (for a man).

But you have to realize that as soon as you bring that nice well-behaved Asian girl to the US, the entire force of feminism and total indoctrination will kick in. She will likely get a job, will be hit on by tons of guys, the media and her new friends will tell her how precious and empowered she is etc.

After a couple of years you are in the same situation as with a moderate American girl. Since she will still be young it is highly likely that she will go try her luck on the Alpha-carousel. Hypergamy is a hardwired part of the female psyche - feminism just feeds it crack and high-fructose corn-syrop.

Being a Player may not be for you, but you definitely NEED GAME - MARRIED/LTR GAME works on similar ground rules - being strong & masculine, recognizing & passing shit-tests, making her live in YOUR FRAME etc. NEVER EVER MARRY OUT OF LACK OF PUSSY!!!! That is the main reason for Beta- and Omega-Marriages with aging ex-carousel-riders!

Going out on a limb here.

Do it. Fuck what everyone else thinks.

Just cover your bases and protect yourself so you don't get scammed.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I also think samseaus idea is good.

Being less socially awkward and being able to put people at ease is an important skill you will need for the rest of your life, not just for cold approaching girls. Keep at it!

A lot of guys would like to be in your position by the sounds of your career and lifestyle.. Just got a few missing pieces of the puzzle to work on.

female troll? career in "technology"? sounds like a woman describing all that weird "computer stuff"

^ [Image: confused.gif] You think it's easy just like that? You think a random girl from the Philippines (or wherever) can get a tourist visa? I would invite TWO CHICKS at the same time if this was even remotely possible!

Quote: (06-04-2014 07:56 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

^ [Image: confused.gif] You think it's easy just like that? You think a random girl from the Philippines (or wherever) can get a tourist visa? I would invite TWO CHICKS at the same time if this was even remotely possible!

What he said - only the richest filippinas can come over here. And they aren't gonna fuckin' come over here for you OP (having read your post).

With that being said, what makes you think that any girl you bring back here to the US will be the same?

She will change.

Hell, I've seen girls change WHILE THEY ARE STILL HERE!

I was in a LTR with a girl who started acting like she was fucking married - getting all comfortable and shit. [Image: tard.gif]

Let the puppy love phase wear off and you'll see that the women here are just like the rest.

Game is critical because foreign women are ruthless in their shit testing. They will seek your weakness and exploit it.

Give a Filippina enough pull and she'll make you her little bitch. They'll try to take an inch at a time - you have to identify that and put a stop to it.

Quote: (06-04-2014 08:32 AM)Dagnasty Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2014 07:56 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

What he said - only the richest filippinas can come over here. And they aren't gonna fuckin' come over here for you OP (having read your post).

With that being said, what makes you think that any girl you bring back here to the US will be the same?

She will change.

Hell, I've seen girls change WHILE THEY ARE STILL HERE!

I was in a LTR with a girl who started acting like she was fucking married - getting all comfortable and shit. [Image: tard.gif]

Let the puppy love phase wear off and you'll see that the women here are just like the rest.

Game is critical because foreign women are ruthless in their shit testing. They will seek your weakness and exploit it.

Give a Filippina enough pull and she'll make you her little bitch. They'll try to take an inch at a time - you have to identify that and put a stop to it.

Okay, they might change so you get a new girl when they do.

Btw it doesn't seem so impossible to get a tourist visa:

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visa..._print.pdf

Especially if the man is paying, which the OP sounds like he can do. More info here:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en...sitor.html

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Tons of guys get tourist visa's for their Asian girls: http://thenomadcouple.com/2013/09/how-to...ed-a-visa/