rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother murders son for Facebook Likes

"She was always doing something on her phone."

[Image: 1395720976000-GARNETT-2.jpg]

A monster in human guise was a nanny for several years for her BFF's young son down in Georgia. The mother of the child later fired the nanny when she found out the nanny was a social media attention whore who was posting pics of the child on Facebook and MySpace, claiming the child was hers. (Incidentally, that child was sick a great deal under the care of that nanny, but miraculously healed when the nanny was fired.)

So now, the attention whore woman sees her Facebook "Likes" fading away with no child to prostitute for attention....so she gets knocked up by her neighbor in the apartment, gets rid of him by lying and saying that the child wasn't his, and promptly starts up a "Mommy Blog" and begins a social media blitzkrieg.

Apparently, the "Likes" and ReTweets started fading as the kid got to be a toddler, so the monster had to increase the stakes to get people's attention. Soon, the child was in the hospital all the time, and the monster was carpet bombing Facebook with photos of this prone child asking for prayers.

The child is sick all the time. Nobody can figure out why, but he's always got some sort of fever or he's collapsing from exhaustion and he needs to go to the hospital, where mommy can snap dozens of photos of the kid (and her!) in the hospital, posting them on Facebook talking about how "brave" her dying son is. LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! "We're praying for both of you!"

Mommy was happy. But she wanted even more.

So the boy is five, and the mom takes him to the hospital once more, where doctors discover that his near-coma state was caused by unprecedented levels of salt in his system. Still, they normalize his levels and return him to the care of mommy. Two days later, he's back in another coma due to unnatural levels of sodium.

Mommy is posting dozens of pictures of her prostrate, dying son. She's got tons of selfies of her smiling with her arm around this dying boy.

While the rest of the family is terrified that this helpless child is comatose and always sick, they notice the behavior of the mommy is far different: "She was always doing something on her phone." The only time she looked at her son was when she was aligning her iPhone to snap pics for Facebook.

The boy dies.

The coroner diagnoses the death as a homicide from salt being pumped into his stomach.

The mommy calls a friend, and has her throw some items from her apartment into the dumpster. The friend is about to throw out a feeding tube....but decides to turn them over to the police instead.

This evil, murdering monster should already have been hanged. Instead, people are saying that this child-murdering sociopath shouldn't be convicted because she exhibits Munchausen by proxy.

In other words, in the USA, mothers who exploit their kids for social media attention and murder them for that same attention (this is standard Munchausen by proxy) cannot be found guilty. Being a sociopath actually makes murder into justifiable homicide.

USA! USA! USA!

These two reporters did a great investigation (presumably, they're going to write a True Crime book based off this) and you can read the incredible story here: http://www.lohud.com/story/news/investig...s/8856377/

Here's Roosh on women's smartphone addictions: http://www.rooshv.com/patricias-smartphone

Does anybody know of a similar article about social media attention whoring in modern America?

What a crazy bitch.

Quote: (06-03-2014 02:24 PM)DavidMI Wrote:  

"She was always doing something on her phone."

[Image: 1395720976000-GARNETT-2.jpg]

A monster in human guise was a nanny for several years for her BFF's young son down in Georgia. The mother of the child later fired the nanny when she found out the nanny was a social media attention whore who was posting pics of the child on Facebook and MySpace, claiming the child was hers. (Incidentally, that child was sick a great deal under the care of that nanny, but miraculously healed when the nanny was fired.)

So now, the attention whore woman sees her Facebook "Likes" fading away with no child to prostitute for attention....so she gets knocked up by her neighbor in the apartment, gets rid of him by lying and saying that the child wasn't his, and promptly starts up a "Mommy Blog" and begins a social media blitzkrieg.

Apparently, the "Likes" and ReTweets started fading as the kid got to be a toddler, so the monster had to increase the stakes to get people's attention. Soon, the child was in the hospital all the time, and the monster was carpet bombing Facebook with photos of this prone child asking for prayers.

The child is sick all the time. Nobody can figure out why, but he's always got some sort of fever or he's collapsing from exhaustion and he needs to go to the hospital, where mommy can snap dozens of photos of the kid (and her!) in the hospital, posting them on Facebook talking about how "brave" her dying son is. LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! "We're praying for both of you!"

Mommy was happy. But she wanted even more.

So the boy is five, and the mom takes him to the hospital once more, where doctors discover that his near-coma state was caused by unprecedented levels of salt in his system. Still, they normalize his levels and return him to the care of mommy. Two days later, he's back in another coma due to unnatural levels of sodium.

Mommy is posting dozens of pictures of her prostrate, dying son. She's got tons of selfies of her smiling with her arm around this dying boy.

While the rest of the family is terrified that this helpless child is comatose and always sick, they notice the behavior of the mommy is far different: "She was always doing something on her phone." The only time she looked at her son was when she was aligning her iPhone to snap pics for Facebook.

The boy dies.

The coroner diagnoses the death as a homicide from salt being pumped into his stomach.

The mommy calls a friend, and has her throw some items from her apartment into the dumpster. The friend is about to throw out a feeding tube....but decides to turn them over to the police instead.

This evil, murdering monster should already have been hanged. Instead, people are saying that this child-murdering sociopath shouldn't be convicted because she exhibits Munchausen by proxy.

In other words, in the USA, mothers who exploit their kids for social media attention and murder them for that same attention (this is standard Munchausen by proxy) cannot be found guilty. Being a sociopath actually makes murder into justifiable homicide.

USA! USA! USA!

These two reporters did a great investigation (presumably, they're going to write a True Crime book based off this) and you can read the incredible story here: http://www.lohud.com/story/news/investig...s/8856377/

Here's Roosh on women's smartphone addictions: http://www.rooshv.com/patricias-smartphone

Does anybody know of a similar article about social media attention whoring in modern America?

The pussy pass in effect

Nice writeup.

The woman had short hair. Tuthmosis is a prophet...

Very sad but also its only a few bad choices away from your standard facebook attention whore/him (its not just chicks here)...you know those people that fish for attention daily with "having a bad day today..." etc. It creates such an instant reward for behavior that I think it just makes the ability to be really crazy and grow that attention addiction to insane or criminal levels.

I bet if this chick didn't figure out how to get attention from the kids she would have been cutting herself or having boyfriends beat her and post the sob stories on facebook for attention.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (06-03-2014 02:24 PM)DavidMI Wrote:  

Like this one?
Quote:Quote:

I completely agree with authorities. Lacey Spears has exhibited ALL the symptoms of M.S.P. The obvious circumstances surrounding Garnett's death AND health history, substantiate the suspicion.

Nonetheless, the woman should NOT be held 'legally' responsible for her son's passing... NOR, 'morally'. Just as Andrea Yates murdered her children, due to post-partum depression... Lacey Spears did so, because of another SEVERE mental illness.

Intense, in-patient psychiatric treatment in a high-security facility is called for... NOT incarceration.

I have no doubt whatsoever, Lacey loved Garnett. But, sadly, her illness prevailed.

Surprise, surprise. Poor woman, she's mentally ill. Can't be held accountable.

What are the odds that if it had been a man accused of rape, Michelle Murray would be screaming to have his balls cut off and fed to him?

What the actual fuck did I just read...

[Image: mefnirV.gif]

[Image: horrified.gif]

A woman killed her own child, something that came from inside her, for Facebook likes? We should not be allowing mentally ill people to have sex or to keep their kids. Lets not focus on the feminist reactions, instead lets focus on the extremely high prevalence of mental illness and the lack of consequence for it in the United States.

Quote: (06-03-2014 02:35 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I bet if this chick didn't figure out how to get attention from the kids she would have been cutting herself or having boyfriends beat her and post the sob stories on facebook for attention.

Yeah, her psychotic need for attention would have indeed just transferred to a different outlet if, for instance, she were infertile.

But only in the USA can a woman torture her own child for five years before murdering it to feed her attention jones, with little fear of a criminal conviction. The media has been claiming (a) that the child probably wasn't murdered and (b) that the child was murdered, but the mother shouldn't go to jail she should just "get help".

Penalty for murder in the USA if you're a woman? Therapy.

The (admittedly liberal) show 'Young Turks' had a, thankfully, direct and forceful video about this sociopathic monster. But here's how their liberal audience responded to the host saying this woman should be in prison.

"She is sick. It's a real psychological disorder. It's a somatoform disorder. You can't let your emotions get in the way. It is awful, but she is mentally ill. I am ashamed of you, Cenk. You, of all people, should not misrepresent mental illnesses."

"I don't think she should get a life sentence. Not if she has Munchausen's by proxy b/c she's mentally ill. She needs mental help. And she should be in a mental hospital until she is better.
If she never gets better she should never get out. That's how it should work. If she's a risk to people, she should stay in the hospital. But once she is better, I would be okay with her going free."

"They took the time to find out what Münchausen by Proxy is, but not the time to find out it's a serious psychological illness that requires professional mental healthcare and NOT prison."

Still no charges have been filed.

Leaves me speachless

Saying that a pathologized motive for a murderer (Munchausen by proxy, in this case) is a legal excuse for murder is saying that virtually every mass murderer in prison should be free. Virtually every murderer is clinically sociopathic (able to empathize, but unable to sympathize, with others) and therefore they should all be free.

Looks like Münchausen syndrome by proxy.

But who knows...

It reads like something from the Onion.

Quote: (06-03-2014 02:49 PM)BDawg Wrote:  

Looks like Münchausen syndrome by proxy.

But who knows...

Here's a great response from that HuffPost link above to the liberals who were saying she should be found not guilty:

"Given the information we have, I would agree that the mother almost certainly has MBPS but I can't agree about her lack of legal responsibility. MBPS is not a psychosis; she's legally responsible if she can distinguish right from wrong."

The fact that she was hiding the murder weapon (the sodium-soaked feeding bag), her lies to the doctor, her history of lies to family, and her overall mental acuity leave no doubt she knew she was murdering the child, and it was wrong.

Attention whoring starts early, and knows no bounds.

Words fail me.

[Image: il_340x270.429110378_rnc8.jpg]

[Image: KillYourself.gif]

It's the same old excuses that get churned out every time a woman does something terrible, and the usual crowd come out and force to defend her. No-one wants to believe that a benevolent "Goddess" is capable of doing such evil.

A woman has all her excuses laid out for her throughout her life.....If it's not MBPS, its PMT or delayed post natal depression, if its not that she is pre menopausal....or its early onset menopause or post menopause or its a day that ends in a "Y"

Something has to break, but unfortunately its going to be society before we see women be treated like adults.

Not much shocks me anymore but my jaw is literally suspended.

Firing range for this broad. Hell, If I was in power for a day I would pump her full of salt and let her suffer like her son did and let her get a taste of how it feels.

Social media brings out the worst in women like war brings out the worst in men. I've been saying that social media will break the Western females back like World war broke down groups of men across the world. This is the female's war of will and she is loosing big time.

Example: My cousin had no qualms hacking a dude to death when he was knew deep peacekeeping in Africa as a teen. He said the idea that death could catch him at any time made him loose any remorse or logic.

The flip: A female has no qualms in using or anything or anybody as a means for validation and attention via social media. The idea of loosing this attention makes women act out and loose any remorse or logic.

Don't care if she's mentally ill, should be executed anyways

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (06-03-2014 04:58 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Social media brings out the worst in women like war brings out the worst in men. I've been saying that social media will break the Western females back like World war broke down groups of men across the world. This is the female's war of will and she is loosing big time.

Good analogy.

(But bad spelling. It's "losing", not "loosing".)

What the actual fuck is this real life? Please tell me this didn't actually happen. Not much shocks me anymore but I can't even believe this...

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Replace 'Mother' with 'Father' in this article and the folk over at Jezebel and in more mainstream media would be frothing at the mouth calling for the death penalty (in a death penalty state) or life in prison. Clearly she's fucked in the head, but it would take all the mental fortitude I had not to smash this woman in the face if I met her.

One woman recalled the sedated Garnett waking briefly on Monday night, Jan. 20, catching her eye and pleading "Don't leave me."

Garnett's final plea to these women echoed those he shared with someone else in Spears' circle the previous Friday. Hours before he was rushed to Nyack Hospital, Garnett begged the neighbor (the same woman Spears called to remove the feeding bag): "You promise you're going to come to my house and get me."

This kid lived a hellish life before he died and I believe he knew full well what was about to happen.

Single women should not be allowed to raise boys. Or girls, for that matter.

Quote: (06-03-2014 05:56 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

One woman recalled the sedated Garnett waking briefly on Monday night, Jan. 20, catching her eye and pleading "Don't leave me."

Garnett's final plea to these women echoed those he shared with someone else in Spears' circle the previous Friday. Hours before he was rushed to Nyack Hospital, Garnett begged the neighbor (the same woman Spears called to remove the feeding bag): "You promise you're going to come to my house and get me."

This kid lived a hellish life before he died and I believe he knew full well what was about to happen.

Single women should not be allowed to raise boys. Or girls, for that matter.

I disagree with that single women should not be allowed to raise children. That being said, why the fuck did none of the women do anything about Garnett asking to not be left alone and for another women to come and get him? Obviously something was wrong. How was a social worker not contacted? How were the police not even notified? How did the hospital staff not suspect a thing? He went there 23 times. I assume Garnett cried and lashed out at his mom; So the mom despite any fucking mental problems had to KNOW she was hurting her son.

I'm with Samseau, give her the death penalty.

This is really upsetting.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

"Let's not be coy here, the people who do this are not 'parents' or 'caregivers' or 'nurses'. They are FEMALE parents, caregivers and nurses. 97% of these abusers are women. Had this fact been the reverse, it is certain that the article would have pointed this out. Women kill their children all the time, far more frequently than men, yet we sweep it under the carpet and make excuses for them. As far as I'm concerned, psychiatric illnesses are only real if they affect both men and women more or less equally. When that is not the case, it is 'behaviour' rather than 'illness'. This is clearly aberrant behaviour rather than disease, along with things like anorexia and chronic fatigue..."

found that in the comments.