rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I miss you, Daddy"

"I miss you, Daddy"

"I miss you too, baby. See you soon."

I was Skyping with one of my girls earlier today. Cute 19 year old thing. Always wants to get freaky on camera and the call winds up taking forever. Anyway.

Ever since I gently bid her to call me "daddy", it's all she ever calls me. She can't get enough. The word "daddy" is like an auto-hypnotic mantra. Not only that but the frame it creates is powerful.

I have to thank previous forum member Xsplat for introducing me to this idea. Of course, before Xsplat there was Freud who said that every boy is looking for his mom in his lovers and every girl is looking for her dad. I don't know if that's true or not but as far as the daddy dynamic goes, I'm sold.

With every girl I'm seeing I introduce the daddy dynamic. Not right away. But after a few meetings when I feel like I've made a leap in intimacy and she's let me in beyond just the sexual realm.

Funny thing is, the girls gleefully jump into this frame. I love getting text messages from my girls saying something like "is daddy busy tonight?", "I miss you dadddyyyy!"

I have to make a distinction here: this is not a paternal, finger-wagging, "pay for all her shit" frame. I'm not "dad", I'm "daddy". As in the one who protects her, makes her feel loved, makes her feel safe and dominates her body, mind and soul like only a daddy can do.

I introduce the dynamic playfully. Maybe after sex I'll something like "did you like that baby?" and she'll say "yes." And I'll say, correcting her, "yes, daddy." I'll turn it into a light running joke and before you know it, daddy is all I hear.

The beauty of this dynamic is that you snap into the dominant "daddy" role and she into the submissive "little girl" role. She regresses to childhood when she was carefree. Yet you're non-judgmental and you're not financing her lifestyle. You get all the good aspects of daddyhood without any of the responsibilities.

As long as you fuck her good, make her feel seen, make her feel safe and present, it's all good.

"I miss you, Daddy"

Truth. I did a series on how women present themselves as children fairly recently:
http://runsonmagic.com/2014/05/polygamous-sex-full/

For most women words like that do have a hypnotic effect, taking them back to a time they were helpless and in need of protection. There is a powerful human desire never to leave childhood and remain safe and carefree due to the beliefs we have about childhood and adulthood. It also plays into the desire for a more powerful man and to surrender to something greater than oneself. I'm still observing it, but women calling men "daddy" is such a common phenomenon that it deserves more study.

More proof of innate gender differences and the innate structure of the family unit: No man would DARE call a woman "mommy" in bed. It'd creep both parties out.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

"I miss you, Daddy"

I would prefer "sir" unless its a latina saying "papi" in a cute way. Something tells me if a girl can be made to call you daddy her mind may well be a mess.

"I miss you, Daddy"

dupe

"I miss you, Daddy"

when i was 50 I had a 25 year old that spontaneously started calling me daddy, it got me so hot I had to jerk off 3 times the next day.

But as far as the real romantic, becoming-one-body type of sex went, I started to feel it came between us as there was a _real_ age barrier between us as well.

But I loved it as part of some nasty dominance-submission sex, want to do it again...

I never thought of it as a frame where it will help you keep banging the girl if you want... after all daddies never desert their little girls right and vice versa if you think of it in archetypical terms.

Whereas Lovers either become husbands or Cads in her fantasy world.

"I miss you, Daddy"

Quote: (06-03-2014 02:20 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I would prefer "sir" unless its a latina saying "papi" in a cute way. Something tells me if a girl can be made to call you daddy her mind may well be a mess.

You say that like it's a bad thing. ( Drew Barrymore in Poison Ivy)

"Poison Ivy" had some of the dirtiest daughter's-friend/Daddy sex ever...

"I miss you, Daddy"

Quote: (06-03-2014 01:20 PM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

I was Skyping with one of my girls earlier today. Cute 19 year old thing. Always wants to get freaky on camera and the call winds up taking forever. Anyway.

As long as you fuck her good, make her feel seen, make her feel safe and present, it's all good.

The bolded item is an element often forgotten or under rated. This is why girls want to go out dancing, 'do stuff' or whatever reason they have to put on girly clothes.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

"I miss you, Daddy"

Quote: (06-03-2014 02:43 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

The bolded item is an element often forgotten or under rated. This is why girls want to go out dancing, 'do stuff' or whatever reason they have to put on girly clothes.

Off-topic: thats why I like to tell girls we are having a "Dress Up" day. I rock the shit out of a nice suit, she wears a nice dress and heels. She does her hair all up and looks fancy. People will normally stare at us.

They love it because of what you said. It makes them feel seen.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

"I miss you, Daddy"

I was afraid to bring this up with an FWB of mine because she had a fucked up relationship with her dad. However she brought it up to me a few weeks ago and now I use it regularly during sexy dirty talk, ie "You like how daddy's dick tastes baby?" or "cum like a good girl for daddy" etc.

"I miss you, Daddy"

Quote: (06-03-2014 01:57 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

More proof of innate gender differences and the innate structure of the family unit: No man would DARE call a woman "mommy" in bed. It'd creep both parties out.

Quoted for truth. First and ONLY sex scene that comes to mind is Dennis Hopper's psychopath in Blue Velvet

"I miss you, Daddy"

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

"I miss you, Daddy"

Dennis Hopper for years was a go to actor for casting someone who could do a good rant

"I miss you, Daddy"

She regresses to childhood when she was carefree.

In other words, she is able to express her TRUE nature as a woman: an immature irresponsible child.

"I miss you, Daddy"

"I miss you, Daddy"

Pfft women are fucked up.

"I miss you, Daddy"

I would feel weird getting a lizard to call me daddy..but I had a half Spanish lizard call me papi when I used to poke her. She did this on her own accord.

However, I can see the psychological play here. Thumbs up@Vincent

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

"I miss you, Daddy"

Quote: (06-04-2014 06:13 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Pfft women are fucked up.

They are what they are.

"I miss you, Daddy"

Quote: (06-03-2014 09:03 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Dennis Hopper for years was a go to actor for casting someone who could do a good rant

That scene from True Romance is a true masterpiece. Some of it was ad libbed and both Hopper and Walken each said it was one of their favorite and/or best in their careers

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

"I miss you, Daddy"

I always try to get white girls and black girls to call me papi! I love it so much.

"I miss you, Daddy"

this one time, i was hitting my long time fuck buddy from behind as she was on all fours and she whipped her hair/ head around to look me in the eye and says "i love the way you beat my pussy up daddy"... blew my load instantly.

no chick had ever uttered that phrase to me and it totally flipped my whig.

later in the day she asked if it weirded me out that she had referred to me as daddy... no way- the proof was in the pudding.

from that point on i was always daddy when i was hittin' it.

for the record, she had a real solid relationship with her father.
very healthy upbringing. her dad retired the day she was born so he was always around.

"I miss you, Daddy"

It seems every chick I bang recently calls me daddy, first there was this cute 24yr old black girl who insisting on calling me daddy while I was fucking her from behind.

Next was this cute little Thai girl who calls me daddy constantly...every text message and every phone call, finally this 19yr Filipino girl called me daddy right from the start.

I don't know if it is because of the age difference, I am 41 and they are generally 15 years younger. It did freak me out at first, but, now is all part of the game.

The strange thing is, all three of these girls are deeply religious and have great relationships with their parents. They are very conservative in public and to look at them you think they are totally innocent, but get them in to the sack and they go wild.

"I miss you, Daddy"

Quote: (06-03-2014 02:20 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Something tells me if a girl can be made to call you daddy her mind may well be a mess.

Every girls' mind is a mess. No exceptions. They just vary in the degree that they rationalise their cognitive dissonance, and how quickly they give in to pure emotion.

The way to spot truth in female behaviour is to look for anything the feminists vocally and defiantly push back against.

One would be the concept of hysteria. They're all hysterics, and will react with hysteria over being called hysterical, never seeing the irony.

Secondly, Daddy Issues: They shoot down and mock 'Daddy Issues' because it's a powerful, consistent button to push that makes women subservient. Obviously, they don't want that, because they don't want men in control, or women happy serving a man, (which is every genuinely-happy woman I've ever met).

Alpha men are simply ones they can imagine being father figures, particularly idealised phantom constructs of what she images a father to be.

Freud is gold for game.

"I miss you, Daddy"

Had a few girls call me daddy over the years. The last one that did was a violent stalker.

Sympathy for the Devil

"I miss you, Daddy"

If I'm seeing a girl more than once and like her, I will make every attempt to have her call me daddy. Unless she's repulsed by it, she will love it.

VV is completely right. Once you have a girl calling you daddy, both INSIDE AND OUTSIDE the bedroom, the frame is incredible. She is always dying to please, and striving for your seal of approval. She is endlessly deferential, except when you tell her that daddy knows she is a strong girl and can make it through herself, daddy trusts her and has confidence in her, etc. When you are a 'daddy,' affection towards her is seen as a masculine STRENGTH, not an effeminate weakness. The word daddy alone eroticizes EVERY SINGLE conversation with her. Every utterance of the word daddy is her submitting to your authority, and she knows this and craves this at a very deep level.

When you are her daddy, she cedes emotional control to you. If you tell her to cry, she will cry (if you know anything about women, you know that crying is not something that they should especially suppress - a woman who never cries is a woman who is out of touch with her femininity).

But, respect it. Don't confine it just to the bedroom. And the more compliant and devoted she is, the more affection you must give her. She will be more dependent than ever on your warmth, so don't deny her it without cause. This sort of relationship will be more time consuming. She will hit you up more. Time away from you will gnaw at her soul far more sharply. If you truly appreciate girly girls, there is no better path - and if you don't, there may be none worse.

"I miss you, Daddy"

This is a topic that deserves more attention.

After reading about it via xsplat plus other places, I introduced it into one of my relationships from the very beginning.

Some background:

I'm 33 and the girl was 27. So there is an age difference, but not enough for the term to based upon me actually being her father.

The girl in question is really smart (RN degree, speaks multiple languages, a big reader, etc). It wasn't like she was some infantile girl that wanted to be treated in a childish way. Above all, one of the reasons why I started dating her was that she was always very respectful towards me, which is a huge plus in my book.

Anyways, shortly after we started talking (via Skype, as it was long-distance at first) but before we met in person, I'd sometimes take a full-sized body pillow and lay it on my chest. I'd pull the covers over the pillow and tell her via the webcam that she was that pillow, and that "papa's chest is where she belonged".

The first time I told her that, her eyes just were so happy and her smile so genuine, I thought she was going to melt.

Keep in mind that this is a really, really sweet girl. One of those feminine women that keeps her hair down to her butt, no joke. Once I said that, she just laid down on her bed and cuddled up a pillow and said in the softest, most relaxed voice possible: "Yes, papa.". Easily one of most loving and sexy things I've ever heard come out of a mouth of a woman.

Whenever we'd Skype after that, her favorite term for me became "papa" or sometimes "daddy". I have a very intense personality, and this girl I could tell she was happy being in my frame. I'd call her "my little girl" and pat the pillow over the webcam for effect, letting her know she belongs to me. Daddy's chest is a safe place. A warm place. Her happy space. Once you understand this frame, it isn't even so much about the word "daddy" as much as it is you holding the persona behind it. Don't pretend to be daddy, be daddy.

A sweet girl wants a protector, a daddy. Feminine women are in touch with the fact that male and female sexual polarity is a healthy things, unlike feminist bull dykes that eschew needing a man, much less a daddy. A good girl wants daddy to hold her, touch her, hug her, kiss her and make love her to her like only daddy can.

When I finally met this girl I had been chatting with over Skype for several months in person, she was all over me. Couldn't get enough soft kisses, cuddles, hugs, etc. After we went out for dinner, I went back to her place and had a really slow and passionate makeout session.

Slowly I undressed her and kissed her everywhere, while reminding her verbally that "papa takes care of his little girl". She just had the most adorable smile each time I said that, saying back "Yes, Papa" enthusiastically in response.

After a lengthy full-body massage of which she just laid there and enjoyed every minute of it, I flipped her on her back towards the edge of the bed, while I was standing on the floor, leaning in, towering over her. (This is a really powerful position to just linger for a bit and let her catch "daddy" taking her in.) I stared right into her eyes and smiled at her warmly, and she just kept mirroring me back.

I leaned in right next to her face and kissed her gently, while holding the back side of her head cradling it in my palms. I asked "do you trust daddy?" to which she just nodded enthusiastically and replied "papa I'm all yours". This frame is so intense if you have the mental mindset to pull it off.

We had 5 hours of crazy passionate sex. Towards the end of each round I'd be holding her stomach while thrusting and just leaning over, whispering to her that I was going to "give my little girl a present". She'd always want me to blast it inside of her, which I obliged.

At the end of one round I filled her up and just collapsed on top of my chest panting and sweaty. Her hair all a mess, I brushed it out of her face and told her she never looked better than when she was messy. Pulling this off with a warm, genuine smile while telling her that "daddy's little girl belongs to me" and other signs of ownership are extremely powerful on a girl's psyche.

Notes:
  • Beckon her with your hand. Say "come to papa/daddy". This is a great compliance test.
  • Use affirming language if she's behaving well. "Daddy loves you. Daddy loves his little girl. My little sweetheart." Have her embrace a happy feminine place of submission.
  • If she acts up (though I've found it happens a lot less with this frame) show disappointment. Look at her straight in the ends and tell her she's disappointed daddy. I've gotten more than one apology doing this. Keep in mind that deep down "daddy always loves me" but she doesn't want to lose you by acting up.
  • Use physical guidance when out and about. Whisper in her ear and tell her "daddy likes to drive" while you hold the small of her back or her hip while walking side by side. She's along for the ride in YOUR FRAME.
  • Make sure to let "your little girl" know that daddy playfully can be bossy. Test her. Ask her to do little favors for her, and reward her with affection when she does it well. In time, she'll be very devoted to you.
  • Remember, it is the natural law for women to submit to men. That is not to say that a man ought to use intimidation tactics, but rather a warm, loving paternalism that creates that "safe space" where a girl can just worry less and emote strongly with "daddy".
  • Touch your "little girl" frequently if she is the type that is a sweetheart. Remember, she wants to rest on your chest, put her head in your lap, cuddle and so on. If she's the type who has been making you dinners, ironing your clothes and generally engaging her best feminine traits, I'm very generous with rewarding her with the intimacy she craves.
  • Never underestimate the power of the two words "Good girl." Whenever she does something that pleases you, pat her on the back, hold her shoulder and kiss her on the forehead. "Good girl" is a very affirming thing. Most girls don't want to think of themselves as "bad" except for the ones with The Darkness and why would you want to do anything with those types?
  • If she acts up, tell her that daddy will spank her. Follow through. You don't think you can't spank an adult woman? Oh please, give her the spanking already and kiss her afterwards. A little bit of corporal punishment can reset her mood.
  • Last but not least, do not use "daddy" game with girls that you don't want to fall in love with you. It really is the strongest pair bond of any game method I've ever used, and it absolutely crushed my girl when I had to leave when my visa expired and I wasn't able to return. She hasn't dated another man since, and it has been almost a year. She still sends me loving messages on facebook and posts sad images of lost loves. It really breaks my heart that I broke hers, and I feel like a complete piece of garbage. Daddy game is perfect for the LTR you want to fall deeply in love with, given that she is a feminine woman and meets your criteria. Exercise wisdom and for the right woman that you want to see it out through thick and thin, you should be her "daddy". Knowing this now, I don't think I'd date another girl who didn't approve of this method. A happy girl likes to please her papa. [Image: smile.gif]
Some additional reading:

On why women prefer older men (if you have the right frame) https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/...erior-man/

Comment Gold:

Quote:Quote:

Sentient
Yes this is an exact line I use… “it’s natural”… It’s not daddy issues or that the girl is fucked up… it’s natural. Women like being with confident guys, guys with lot’s of life experience, who demonstrate calm and unruffled persona while defusing shit tests… It’s natural. It’s far easier to be that guy as an older dude, you been to the show, the rodeo, the circus… you can tap into all that life experience and importantly DEMONSTRATE this by your actions and demeanor.

I’ve been poor, been wealthy, been scared, triumphed, faced death, welcomed life… all that can be channeled and when it is it is a gravitational force. IF you exercise it. what happens is most guys just don’t exercise it, because they fall for the conditioning. The only people who hate on young girl older dude are older women and younger guys… think about that.

Now you will face age related shit tests… good. easy to pass.

HB:”OMG like how old are you?”
Old Hand: “me… come close it’s a secret” [stare at neck, lick lips, whisper in ear while pulling close by wrist] “I’m a thousand… I’m a vampire” [push her away]

HB:”Isn’t it weird, like your daughter is my age”
Old Hand: “It’s natural. I’m a man, you’re a woman. You feel it.”

HB:[hand stroking your eye] “So what’s this here, wrinkles…?”[shit testing]
Old Hand:”it’s not the years it’s the miles”

And as the guy, when you get with a girl half your age or less… it is totally natural for you as well. It is easy to lead her, to laugh at her silly girlishness, to not see her as an equal, to relax have fun and enjoy the experience of teaching her about life and things she has no idea of…

[Image: 9up4lk.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

this image sums things up perfectly… the natural pairing of older guy younger girl allows each to manifest their true selves most honestly and complimentary… yin and yang

Him – wisdom, experience, strength, dominance, leadership, forethought, caring, protection

Her – beauty, playfulness, submission, following, softness, fantasy, sexuality

I would add a happy vulnerability. [Image: smile.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein