rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging one girl after another without 'washing up' in between ?

I have to admit I have a thing for banging one girl after some other, not washing my dick off in between. Any one else share this sentiment?

For the sake of this discussion, it does not matter either way if you do it using condoms or not. Please kindly avoid any std risk/pregnancy discussion, thanks.

I've banged multiple chicks back to back. I remember in college one time brougt a girl home from a party, fucked her crazy, she fell asleep, then went down the hall to smoke some bongs in a buddies room. He had all the girls from the party hanging out in there so was vibing with another chick, suggested we go back to my room and then realized I had a girl in my bed so took her to the community bathroom and banged her out in a stall. Funny part is my buddy who's room we were chilling in was pissing at a urinal when the door busted open and I fell through the door onto the floor behind him naked, he was laughing his ass off. I used condoms on both.

I know you said no mention of condom use or STD risk but I can't help but bring something up. I've seen many people, myself included make comments about what whores and cunts women are who suck some guys dick and then go home and kiss their boyfriend or any other guy for that matter. I don't know if you personally have the same feeling but if you do its kinda hypocritcal to post a thread like this and take joy in doing something we call women pigs for doing. Also its just kinda plain nasty to actually take pride or get some joy out of doing this.

I have no problem banking 10 chicks back to back, more power to you brother, but to take some kind of joy in being grimy and putting people at risk of STD's aside from being just downright nasty is kinda fucked up in my mind.

Also, I like to be fresh and clean when fucking or getting head or wahtever I want a girl to have a pleasant experience so she comes back for more. If I'm railing chicks back to back without washing she's gonna think my dick smells like tuna and sex but won't know its because I fucked another chick, will just think I'm smelly or nasty.

Lastly, for your own sake I'd recommend washing your shit after you fuck. If you've ever banged a pro you know how meticulously they washup. Also if you ever read Ron Jeremys book his secret to never having gotten an STD was basically soap water and beating the shit out of his dick in the sink after fucking. Whether its scientifically true or not I dont know but I know it can't hurt and its something I practice religiously. I'd recommend others do the same.

I second what Jamaicabound says...

I managed to get my hand on some anti-bacterial soap bars. The kind they use to wash up before performing surgery. Like 200 bars of this stuff.
I use it exclusively to wash my dick thoroughly post-sex.

I've been std/sti free since i took up this practice a few years ago. I mostly go raw-dog since i can control my ejaculation.
Condoms are mainly used for girls on their periods and crazy/hot girls i don't want coming back to me with pregnancy accusations.

Clean up.

Don't spread the nasty.

Don't they call this 'sloppy seconds'?

Quote: (06-02-2014 11:37 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I managed to get my hand on some anti-bacterial soap bars. The kind they use to wash up before performing surgery.

Any brand names we should know? or how to acquire these?

I always wash my dick in between chicks, if only for her benefit when the second chick sucks my dick.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

I normally always clean up.

However, a bit back I totally forgot. I was drunk and banged a regular, then shoot a hail mary text a few drinks later. One hooked and she came over at 3am. I finished banging my regular around 12am. I banged my regular raw.

I remembered it within a few seconds of the 3am chick starting to suck my dick. I realized that she could probably taste the regular's pussy on my cock.

I literally laughed out loud.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Double Dipping [Image: lol.gif]
[Image: Strip.gif] [Image: boogiepika.gif] [Image: Strip.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-03-2014 01:34 AM)Heathree Wrote:  

Don't they call this 'sloppy seconds'?
Sloppy seconds is when you fuck a girl very recently after another guy, but NOT a threesome.

Have some decency guys.

even if you gotta use public bathroom handsoap an paper towel...wash your fucking dick. in between fucks.

I am the cock carousel

I hate not having anti-bacterial soap on hand at a chicks place, it is a pet peeve of mine to not use soap to wash up. It is a bathroom with a toilet and you dont have soap? DIRTY BITCH!

Always had more sex though, I'm such a dumbass.

I have a lot of disdain for skeezy bitches so I don't feel bad slapping my dingy sausage into some whore's wet hole. Before you call me a scumbag or something, let me tel you a short (and yes, very true) story:

I started casually banging this stripper a couple years back. Was an awesome gig - she lived with family literally 5 minutes from me, and being a complete night owl and often times coming home from her shift at the cub at 1:00am, she was totally down to be picked up at 1:30am and coming to my place to fuck all night the I'd drop her back off at home at 8:00am before I left for work. She was a cool chick to hang with and awesome in bed, but a total whore and a lying piece of shit. She deserved no respect.

Anyway, after about a month of this I started talking to this girl again that I dated earlier in the year. Beta alert: I totally fell for this girl 6 months prior but it was ultimately unrequited love because I wanted to girlfriend her up but she basically just wanted to stay single and fuck around. Super typical entitled slutty girl jumping from dick to dick and acting all sweet and innocent while using guys to her advantage. She strung me along for a while, lied to me, and used me before we finally broke things off and I had been super butt hurt and bitter about it since - so anyway we start talking again and, much to my excitement, make plans to get together and "talk."

The deed: I had the stripper over for a night of hangs and sex. Woke up for work in the morning, took a shower, and went back into my bedroom to wake her up so I could take her home. Seeing her hot, tight, nekked dancer body lying in my bed just got me going so I started feeling her up and we had some great morning sex... anal sex. Ended up running late for work so I rinsed my dick in the sink. No soap or hot water, just rinsed it with cold water saying "I'll take a shower when I get home whatever." I ended up talking to the other girl that I had mad plans with to talk and we bumped our plans up to that day instead of later in the week. We end up meeting up at local park in our town and walking and sharing all kinds of somber memories and confessing feelings for eachother and how we never should have ended things. We end up gettnig some dinner together after wards, going to my place, and she sucks my dick and we have sex.

She sucks my dick that was in a stripper's ass 12 hours prior and was never properly washed. She unknowingly went ass-to-mouth from someone else's ass. Given the circumstances and how shitty that girl was to me - I feel like this is justice.

I probably should get in the habit of washing my shit off right after the deed. It would be mart, responsible, and generally just hygienically sound. Good advice and mantras being tossed around here.

I have had sex with 3 girls within 16 hours and have always washed my dick, balls, pubes and thighs right after each session.

There is so much yeast and bacteria in pussy juice that I can't stand the thought of it drying on my skin and hair.

Plus, a lot of times I notice a little blood in the water as I rinse...even when they aren't on a period. I try to stay the fuck away from blood.

Are there any studies behind this? That washing your dick after rawdogging can prevent STDs? I'm quite curious about this.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...223AAaPHH1

Closest I could find.

Quote: (06-03-2014 04:52 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Are there any studies behind this? That washing your dick after rawdogging can prevent STDs? I'm quite curious about this.

lmao

[Image: Defense%20Soap%20Bar.jpg]

h/t Danger & Play for suggesting this brand.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

If you fuck at notels, the soap is just nasty, like it's the kind of soap that you wouldn't consciously put on your body, and then sometimes you forget to bring your own soap, and then you get home, and there's a girl there, and she wants to fuck, and you just kind of find yourself banging again.

It happens.

Be safe, love life.

Quote: (06-03-2014 04:52 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I can't definitively speak to whether washing helps but it's a fact peeing after sex reduces risk of STD's fairly substantially. If her juices go up your pee hole a bit which they will they will continue to travel up there or do bad things if sitting there but if you pee after sex you flush alot of that out. Isn't a cure all but definately helps. I think the same is true of washing, the longer stuff has a chance to sit the longer it has a chance to infect. I can't point to any studies and am not going to launch a long google search to prove it but just common sense doctors food service workers etc wash their hands has to be a reason why. Also, this is totally not scientific but anectdotal evidence but read Ron Jeremys book and he swears by this. He's probably banged more than any of us so if it worked for him it can't hurt.

Salty Dawg!!!

"In US folklore and song, ''salty dog'' has an older sexual meaning. For example, in the traditional song "Salty Dog Blues", the lyric "Honey, let me be your salty dog" translates to "Let me be your sexual partner." The term comes from the term 'sea dog', or a horny sailor."

Good song too. [Image: catlady.gif]

Letting her shir dry on your sausage is unhealthy for YOU!

No, just no. Nasty.

Do the right thing and wash that ding.

I was wondering about this recently.

I got a panicked call from a girl who had contracted Hep B, and was told by her doctor that if she might have gotten it through sex. So being the "only" guy she is banging, she assumed it was from me.

I went back through my memory, and indeed I had banged her a few hours after I had sex with another girl. Both raw, too. I admit to nothing (I had a STI check after I dogged them, but before the phone call). Could I have carried Hep B on my dirty dick and inserted it into another girl? I have immunization.

So I call the other two chicks that I had banged recently, thinking that maybe I had just passed on the Hep B to this girl, without actually having it myself. But none of the others had it, and all had been recently tested as well.

So it had me thinking. How did this chick get Hep B!

Quote: (06-03-2014 04:02 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I have a lot of disdain for skeezy bitches so I don't feel bad slapping my dingy sausage into some whore's wet hole. Before you call me a scumbag or something, let me tel you a short (and yes, very true) story:

I started casually banging this stripper a couple years back. Was an awesome gig - she lived with family literally 5 minutes from me, and being a complete night owl and often times coming home from her shift at the cub at 1:00am, she was totally down to be picked up at 1:30am and coming to my place to fuck all night the I'd drop her back off at home at 8:00am before I left for work. She was a cool chick to hang with and awesome in bed, but a total whore and a lying piece of shit. She deserved no respect.

Anyway, after about a month of this I started talking to this girl again that I dated earlier in the year. Beta alert: I totally fell for this girl 6 months prior but it was ultimately unrequited love because I wanted to girlfriend her up but she basically just wanted to stay single and fuck around. Super typical entitled slutty girl jumping from dick to dick and acting all sweet and innocent while using guys to her advantage. She strung me along for a while, lied to me, and used me before we finally broke things off and I had been super butt hurt and bitter about it since - so anyway we start talking again and, much to my excitement, make plans to get together and "talk."

The deed: I had the stripper over for a night of hangs and sex. Woke up for work in the morning, took a shower, and went back into my bedroom to wake her up so I could take her home. Seeing her hot, tight, nekked dancer body lying in my bed just got me going so I started feeling her up and we had some great morning sex... anal sex. Ended up running late for work so I rinsed my dick in the sink. No soap or hot water, just rinsed it with cold water saying "I'll take a shower when I get home whatever." I ended up talking to the other girl that I had mad plans with to talk and we bumped our plans up to that day instead of later in the week. We end up meeting up at local park in our town and walking and sharing all kinds of somber memories and confessing feelings for eachother and how we never should have ended things. We end up gettnig some dinner together after wards, going to my place, and she sucks my dick and we have sex.

She sucks my dick that was in a stripper's ass 12 hours prior and was never properly washed. She unknowingly went ass-to-mouth from someone else's ass. Given the circumstances and how shitty that girl was to me - I feel like this is justice.

I probably should get in the habit of washing my shit off right after the deed. It would be mart, responsible, and generally just hygienically sound. Good advice and mantras being tossed around here.

This is still one of my all-time favorite debaucherous sexcapades.