rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleep - How much do you get?

I guess the forum is full of guys burning the candle at both ends, what with work, training, approaching, clubbing etc......

How much sleep do the guys here get, on average, and do you believe, up to a point, that sleep is part of the key to staying young looking?

I will shoot first and say I get an average of 6 to 6.5 hours / night in the week, and around 8 hours / night on weekends.

As somebody who is training up to 2 hours a day (CV + weights), it is not enough for me....but trying to fit everything in is difficult.

You are a long time dead not to make the most of living!

I love sleeping. I get around 9-10 hours a night.

As much as I want [Image: smile.gif] (usually)

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

9 to 10 hours a night?! How do you manage to fit that much in......he says with deep envy [Image: biggrin.gif] ?!

7 hours and I'm fully functional. More than 8 makes me groggy.

I think I get around 6.5 but I will take 1-2 hr naps during the day at times when I'm particularly burned.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Anywhere from 3-6 hours. My body clock is all screwed up from working swing shifts. Luckily I handle it pretty well, but if I'm on 5 hours of sleep on a 48-36hr run, I start to drag. My friends call me the energizer bunny!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Always try to match my circadian rhythm so it's in 90 minutes increments. When working its usually 6 - 7.30 hours and I am fit as a fiddle.

I learned this from an app called Sleep Cycle. Placebo or not, it works for me.

I can go continuously getting 4hrs/night, anything less and I start to fall apart.

If my body had its way, I'd get 11hrs/night haha. Too bad I can't get work done in my sleep.

Anywhere from 0 to 8. Depends on what I do during the day... Or night.

My sleep cycle has been poorly conditioned- 6 or 7 hours on average. 8 or 9 hours seems inconceivable.

8 hours

9-10 hours. Sleep around 9 40-10, wake up from 7-8.

Never felt better(sleepwise)

Weekdays I get 6-7, weekends I get 12-13. If I get less than 5 hours my body gets burned out and I take a 2 or three hour nap at four or else I can't function. Speaking of which...nap time!

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Around 9 during the week. That's how much time I'm in bed at least. Sleep maybe 8 of those 9.

Wish I needed less sleep , but it is what it is.

Take care of those titties for me.

Does anyone else get physically nauceous if your running low on sleep for a few days in a row? Ideally I wouldn't sleep that much but after 2 days of running really behind on sleep I find myself gettinng naucous and have to sleep or feel like shit, not just rundown but like I wanna puke.

I'm not a huge sleeper, I'm not the type to sleep in all day or anything like that but I need 5-6 hours to function well. For a while I was burning the candle at both ends and felt super stressed, always tired and just run down. I've been making a point to get more sleep, in large part because my girl works third shift and needs to go to bed early so I've been going to bed earlier as opposed to putting her to bed and doing work or chilling watching tv and smoking bowls with my dogs and I ave to say I feel much better and more refreshed in the morning. I also have been waking up a few hours early, enjoying mymorning coffee, getting a few hours of work done before going to work and just chilling not being rushed in the morning. I notice I like it and feel less stressed overall

6-8 hours/night @ home. When working @ the Fire Dept...varies.

7 hrs

I am in a city where nightlife gets overrun by people from the suburbs/out of town coming in on the weekends, so I try to go out Mon-thurs and then get my sleep and take it easy on the weekends. Commuter nightlife is the worst. On weekends its overcrowed, overpriced, long lines, and logistics can be annoying when you've got someone ready and willing under normal circumstances 'but I came in with my girlfriends from an hour away, so I can't lose my DD'. Got tired of the weekends so I gave it up. So I'll get 5 hours of sleep during the week but I'll sleep 12 hours a night all weekend to make up for it. Seems to work pretty well.

Roughly 6-7 hours during the week.

Pretty sure my optimal amount is around 8 hours on the average.

If i'm taking melatonin, GABA, and ZMA around 6 hours of sleep.

Without the supplements, I need around 9-10.

For me it depends man.
Usually I sleep around 6-7 hours. But if I increase my fitness time I would need 8.

Even one time I was in a tought situation because of university exams, and I applied the polyphasic sleep sleeping just 2 hours/day.
U need to force the organism to sleep just 30 min every cycle of 6 hours. But I used it just for a month. Still alive!!! jeje

ideal is 9-10.

i shoot for that.

i get 8 typically, 7 recently and so tired.

try power naps though:
http://pandawhale.com/post/1498/whats-th...wrong-tree

6-9, usually. Has anybody noticed their game improving with more sleep?