rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman tries to abuse legal bias. Get's called out.

The cold part is that if the bitch hadn't been dumb enough to write a confession in her journal, the guy probably would have been fucked.

Judge Pirro is awesome! She's very smart And works on common sense, not surprised by the outcome!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Woah, that ban hammer was quick!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

"Shannon Fultz-Cinnamon"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Why the ban?

I knew a girl like that...i didn't bang but she was my friend's gf.
The way she would spin tales that always ended with her being the victim got tired after a while.

Makes perfect sense she would make a false pregnancy claim and then quickly abort the fetus.

Mad props to him by having a smile through most of the trial and having that amused expression while she spun her web of lies.

Double props to him for keeping quiet about the vasectomy.

Did you see how easy it was for her to contort her fat, rubbery mug into a grimace and turn on the tears? Man, that's next level malevolence on display. I knew a guy years ago that was a retired detective, and worked as a Private Investigator for attorneys. He told me that the best way to beat a sex case was to have older women on the jury. He said it's because they were the best at seeing through the bullshit of female plaintiffs/ victims. The worst jurors were males. Knowing my grandmothers I would have to believe him. I remember one granny telling a girl that was a friend of my aunt's to stop crying because she got knocked up. She told her "to stop wasting water with all of those tears, you knew he wasn't shit before you got on your back".

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (06-02-2014 01:55 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Did you see how easy it was for her to contort her fat, rubbery mug into a grimace and turn on the tears? Man, that's next level malevolence on display. I knew a guy years ago that was a retired detective, and worked as a Private Investigator for attorneys. He told me that the best way to beat a sex case was to have older women on the jury. He said it's because they were the best at seeing through the bullshit of female plaintiffs/ victims. The worst jurors were males. Knowing my grandmothers I would have to believe him. I remember one granny telling a girl that was a friend of my aunt's to stop crying because she got knocked up. She told her "to stop wasting water with all of those tears, you knew he wasn't shit before you got on your back".
I noticed when she did that too! I love when girls try turning on the water works to get their way.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Didja see the ex-wife, too? The guy sure has a type...

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Quote: (06-02-2014 01:55 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Granny you're my hero!

Why the ban? I liked the post and thoroughly enjoyed the video

You have to be careful with women as they will always fight to be the victim before you. If they punch you in the face and you tell them you are calling the police, they will call the police on you first and say you punched them.

When you are in a crappy situation with a woman, don't engage with her, back away from her, and hire an attorney who can advice you on what to do if you are planning on taking legal action against her.

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:30 PM)bacan Wrote:  

Yeah, can we get a ban explanation here? I looked through this former member's comments and aside from some slang/put downs, they seem legit.

Quote: (06-02-2014 05:56 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:30 PM)bacan Wrote:  

Yeah, can we get a ban explanation here? I looked through this former member's comments and aside from some slang/put downs, they seem legit.

Very likely a previously banned member.

I'm the King of Beijing!