rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst age of girls to game is 25-35

The girls 25-35 (I'm 23) annoy the hell out of me. I like young girls the most obviously (18-21) but I'll go for a layup now and again. I've done girls as high as 40. The girl who was 40 was in great shape and absolutely loved pleasing me. The girls who are young are carefree, tight, bubbly, and full of life. I just cut loose with a girl who was 27, who, was by any objective measure, a good catch based on looks, but sheez I couldn't handle the bs.

These girls are toxic. If they were mature they would have found a man when they were young. It's not my or anyone's responsibility to save a ho.

Just venting, but anyone else have the same experience? I've read about this age group acting shitty, but this is my first experience with it, so, I figured I'd make a thread about it and hear from some other's experience with this age range. I'm not in America, but I can imagine the American girls in this age range make for some good stories from players who have pumped and dumped them.

I'd name the thread "Worst age of girls to game is 25-35 when you're 23"

lol. sure they are, but ask Iknowexactly if it is. he knows.

there is a wise Russian saying that goes "Plohimu tancoru yaitsa meshayut" -- best translation: Bad dancer blames his balls

I know many in the Game community say women post 35 are Harvey Wallbangers not worth the time, but I'd rather fuck a fit woman who is about 40 than try to pick up some snotty "college educated" 25 year old.

Mid twenties to mid thirties have been Cultural Marxist/Feminist ruined for me. I have never in my life had any success with them sexually.

20? Yep. 40? Yep? 33? I might as well cut my cock and balls off and join
a monastery. Man, is the hamster spinning, man do they have unrealistic explanations.

the 20 yo has everything ahead, 40 has no chance at kids and is ok with that. 33 -- baby rabies -- watch out. but not all.

They're husband shopping. You have to switch up your game.

Team Nachos

^ Kinda funny though. I know a few cute 23 year olds who would run and call the police if you said, "date" or "marriage" to them, but I wonder how they'll handle those words once they're two years older.

I once got the number of this unattractive (not a typo) 33 year old attorney and texted her aggro shit for lulz. I knew she was husband shopping and I just wanted to see how well she'd go for aggro 25 year old texting. Blew me out immediately on the first text, but the lulz were great. It went something like this:

her: where do you want to meet?

Me: your place.

her: good bye.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (05-27-2014 02:16 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

her: where do you want to meet?

Me: your place.

her: good bye.

Haha that was more or less what happened with a couple of girls I met via Tinder (25 and 27). They were husband-shopping too, and since neither went to the gym and had plainly average genetics, they were hitting the Wall strongly. Went our for curiosity.

Their hamster and shit tests were strong, and had no intent of any sexual contact. Only talked about job and boging stuff. As they saw no beta provider material on me, they lost interest immediately. At this stage, which may last until 33, women are extremely selective when choosing the beta provider, since they know their next chanvce may be their last.

Can't speak for CR but i find in the usa, the more a girl works, the less pleasant she becomes. 25-35 is the ripe window when they put their college brainwashing into practice. They're more machine than woman, 'twisted and evil'.

They love to ask what you do as they're losing their taste to vibe with childlike curiosity. They don't want a playful answer. Like a man, they want info. Like a boring man, they want raw data devoid of personality.

I knew a few girls like this in university who were pumping out 5 internships by 21. They were soulkilled before 23. Their charm is gone. They have tits but are running on a masculine OS.

You go girl. I'm not coming with. I prefer a fun girl with a sense of adventure. Some older girls have this, but the flame is stronger with younger girls.

you might want to change that from 30 to 35. women 18 to 29 often just want to party and ride the carousel, bless 'em.

Quote: (05-27-2014 12:58 PM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

The girls 25-35 (I'm 23) annoy the hell out of me. I like young girls the most obviously (18-21) but I'll go for a layup now and again. I've done girls as high as 40. The girl who was 40 was in great shape and absolutely loved pleasing me. The girls who are young are carefree, tight, bubbly, and full of life. I just cut loose with a girl who was 27, who, was by any objective measure, a good catch based on looks, but sheez I couldn't handle the bs.

These girls are toxic. If they were mature they would have found a man when they were young. It's not my or anyone's responsibility to save a ho.

Just venting, but anyone else have the same experience? I've read about this age group acting shitty, but this is my first experience with it, so, I figured I'd make a thread about it and hear from some other's experience with this age range. I'm not in America, but I can imagine the American girls in this age range make for some good stories from players who have pumped and dumped them.

I definately agree for the most part with generalizations however you really gotta take chicks ona case by case basis.

I had been dating a women who was 40 for a while, smoking hot by the way and then wound up dating a 23 year old right after her. I know older chicks don't get a lot of love from most on this forum but in terms of headaches it was night and day. The 40 year old was a freak, gave me head so much I would be turning it down when she asked at times. No drama whatsoever, no jealousy. She had her own life, had her shit together. I would see her once or twice a week for like 2-3 hours at a time and she was totally cool with it. Overall just great attitude, cool chick, drama free.

Then I date a 23 year old. Now granted she was especially needy but I find younger chicks to be that way. She wanted to hangout everyday. If I didn't wanna see her she through tantrums. Was always accusing me of stuff. Didn't have control over herself and her emotions so would cause scenes or hit me and shit when she was going off.

Now for the chick who was 40, I knew I wasn't gonna marry her but dated her casually for years because she was cool, she was good to me and she was no bullshit or drama. I could go do my thing and go see her when I wanted to. I find that to be true of older women. Much more open in te bedroom. Not jealous, no bullshit no drama.

Don't get me wrong, I love 18 year olds bodies and looks but the maturity level is tough to deal withh. The shit they joke about the shit they find funny is just so immature. I can't stand kicking it with their friends which they like do to because they are young and still have the whole high school crowd they cool with. Also, heck alot of these younger chicks still have curfews can't stay over, can't go on trips, etc.

Just my take.

Try having a firm hand around young women but keep it playfully firm with the older ones unless they're sub nymphos.

Ever since I started to use a more physical style of interaction with women you quickly know where you stand rather than tip-toeing around trying to figure her out.

I just don't even bother with ones older than 23 tbh.

There are millions of girls out there in the prime 18-23 range.

Quote: (05-27-2014 03:41 PM)unbowed Wrote:  

I knew a few girls like this in university who were pumping out 5 internships by 21. They were soulkilled before 23. Their charm is gone. They have tits but are running on a masculine OS.

You go girl. I'm not coming with.

+1 Rep for brilliant metaphor-- learned social style as an operating system.

They can only take in info about

a)How you will pay for the bab(y/ies)
b) How you will pay for her house.
c) How subservient you will be to her.
d) How impressed you are with her paper pushing BS job

Other files.... not recognized...

Aim mostly for the 18-23 range. Don't bother with the older ones, they are full of rationalizing shit and delusions about being in their "prime".

I agree its a case by case basis. The 27 year old I parted ways with was very particular about being in control of when sex would happen. No spontaneity. I had really not experienced this before. I believe it was directly tied to her insecurity about her age and so she compensated by trying to be controlling.

If a woman can't allow herself to be led by her man, she's not a good woman.

26-28 years old has been my sweetspot with chicks since I was 22 (I'm 27 now). It's weird, but chicks in that very small age bracket are always into me.

I feel you guys on the younger ones, though. I just smashed a smoking hot 24y.o. redhead about 2.5 weeks ago, and I was like "damn, I gotta start gaming younger chicks."

I'm kind of considering dating girls in my age range for the first time in a while. I'm mid 30's. The one hangup is that I will definitely feel guilty as fukk about this since I have literally no intention of settling down (at least not with somebody older than 27). Is this something that I should not feel guilty about? Any tricks or advice to justify it or rationalize it in my head?

I've known exceptions, but it's generally been the same for me too, although it's been more like 22/23 - 35 in my experience. I'm sure I could get them if I put in the effort, but they're just not all that pleasant to be around. I'm also physically least attracted to this age range, and I feel like the feeling might be mutual. Generally, I'm most attracted to 16-20, then 35-45, and lastly early twenties up to around 35.

I'm 27 and I'm killing it with girls 23-28 and 35+.

Old enough to have a good job but young enough for the older ones to still get their milf/cougar fetish on.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I hate the age group 18-21.

Girls here in Europe get arrogant at that because guys are constantly worshipping them since they turned 15, it doesn't even matter how hot they are.
Besides that, they often think they already know everything about the world, and think that what they are doing in their daily life is really really important.

They are strictly pump and dump for me.

Girls ranging 25 to 35 often have some life experience and something to tell about.

25-35 is gold for me.

Any younger is strictly pump & dump, it's strictly about the flesh because they're too dumb & entitled. An any older is just too much like a wizards sleeve.

(Forty Something) horses for courses I guess

Quote: (05-27-2014 12:58 PM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

They're older than you, that's problem #1

25-28 - her last hurrah in terms of finding a "suitable" match.

Most think they're in their prime, but the prime was at least 5 years ago when she was still in college with much less emotional baggage and willingness to compromise and bend. Her friends are getting married left and right. If she has to go to another destination wedding.....

29-33 - well now she's gonna get "serious". She's still running with the stragglers from her college set, but she's the best of them all, can't everyone see that?!? She has to make new friends from work. They'll do for now. Someone to swap big cock stories and new diet plans over cosmos.

She was still dating the wrong guys from 25-28.
She thinks, "30 isn't too old right, by 32 I can pop out at least 1 healthy kid. 31...?"

34+ - Back on the carousel, unless of course she goes Lez or Christian, or starts really dating down - much more willing to do the alpha/beta split, instead of holding out for the Alpha Provider/Dream Boat/Man who doesn't exist. By now, her little sister and most of her friends have children (and fabulous jobs or something). Gasp, she's got grey cunt hairs....the horror.

All of this assumes that she hasn't put on the post college 20 lbs. (she already put on the freshman 15).

Paradoxically, the less desirable she becomes to all men, but in particular the ones that she craves, the more likely it is her standards will go up.

Sure, she'll get pounded out by the hunky bartender if she stays past closing, and her legs are always open for the past Alphas - especially the ones that got away, but her realistic prospects - like that uncool guy in accounting will get put through the wringer, before she consents to being pawed by a guy with a 401K and a paunch.

Eventually though, she will wed her true love. Some balding and pudgy beta who was too scared to act on the game advice he'd read 15 years earlier.

She will of course divorce him and the love of her life will be used to hammer the poor schlub with child support payments. And she's really going to slut it out in her cougar phase.

On her PoF profile
"I'm not looking for sex"
"Not racist, but no black, Latino, Asian, Indian, or short guys - it's just my preference"
"If you can't handle me at my worst....."

Not that I'm telling you something you don't already know comrade.

WIA

^ +1. On the money to the nth degree. The part about the online dating profile had me laughing my ass off, I've seen those lines too many times to count.

25-35 is a span of a whole 10 years. That is close to half the time window the average non-fat woman is attractive and legal.

If you surrender on close to 50% of bangable women then the problem is most likely your game, not the women.

I wouldn't be content to pass on close to 50% of all bangable women. I believe you should lift some limiting beliefs and change your game or attitude.

Quote: (05-29-2014 07:25 AM)Mage Wrote:  

25-35 is a span of a whole 10 years. That is close to half the time window the average non-fat woman is attractive and legal.

If you surrender on close to 50% of bangable women then the problem is most likely your game, not the women.

I wouldn't be content to pass on close to 50% of all bangable women. I believe you should lift some limiting beliefs and change your game or attitude.

I must respectfully disagree.

What you are saying is akin to "You're missing out on 95% of cars in this world by only driving Porsches/Lamborghinis/Ferraris…therefore you have bad taste in cars and don't know how to drive run of the mill, shitty ones".

There is absolutely nothing better about 25-35 year old women than younger ones (from a purely sexual, game perspective) imho. It's not like there's a shortage either; millions more 18 year olds appear every year!