rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you leverage your lifestyle with your game?

I ask this because not everyone likes to hit up bars/clubs every other night of the week, so meeting girls in such a setting would require you to do something/be somewhere you wouldn't enjoying doing/being. At the same token, not everyone likes to meet up for drinks or go venue hopping downtown.

For example - I don't drink or smoke or anything. Substance use just isn't my thing, and I despise the bar/club scene personally. I tend to be a bit reclusive as I have a lot of personal interests, hobbies, and passions that occupy the majority of my waking non-working hours. These days I primarily meet girls on online dating sites because it's quick, convenient, and I can do it from my phone when I have a few free minutes to plow through profiles and send/respond to messages. Either than that I might meet a girl out of convenience (at a show my band is playing, through other friends, or day game). Obviously, I'm not really one to "meet up for drinks" and I don't drink coffee or tea or any of that bullshit so I tailor my dates to my personal preference.

Weather permitting I try to meet up with the girl somewhere with scenic places to walk. Walks are great because you're doing an activity together that is also visually engaging by taking in your surroundings, and it's great for dialogue. Plus you can stop here and there during your walk, find a spot to lean in for a kiss etc. I'll usually try to segway into getting back to my place somehow (get a bite to eat and take it back to watch a movie/listen to music/whatever). I'll often times (if she is comfortable enough) just try to have a girl come over under the premise of watching a movie together and making dinner or something. It's low key, private, etc. That's my style so I try to make it work that way.

Obviously I'm not exactly slaying strange pussy every week with my laid back, low-key, anti-social lifestyle game, but I've tagged 6 unique notches in the past 5 months like this and a couple of them are regular rotation gals. It's worth noting that I go through spells too. I piped like 3 different girls in a 2 week period then 1 or 2 over the next month. I like banging girls but I don't compromise what I like to do with my time in lieu of getting more pussy. Just wondering how everyone else tailors their game to fit their lifestyle.

You play in a band but don't like clubs, smoking, or drinking?

I for one have nothing against Christian rockers.

WIA

I live by the beach, so I play volleyball, surf/freedive, frisbee golf, and hit the bars and main shopping area regularly. My lifestyle is a huge part of my game. While my town wouldn't be what most people would consider a paradise, I think it's a mini-paradise.

If you're not leveraging your lifestyle as part of your game you're missing out on one of the huge basics and you should seriously consider if your lifestyle is what you really want (this isn't directed at the OP, but members in general).

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Right now my lifestyle and my game are completely separate. It just doesn't feel right, but I don't have much choice other than to deal with it until I get the opportunity to get them in sync.

If I could I would game mostly in hotel bars, lounges, etc. But right now I am in college on a shoestring budget.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

On the one hand it is pretty obvious that certain lifestyles are more conducive to game.

On the other though I am not sure it is ever a good idea to radically change one's lifestyle exclusively for game.

It comes down to my number one belief: congruency.

For instance, I love those punky, gothy chicks. Is there ever really a chance of me meeting them...not really. They don't hang in the places I do and if I were to try and fit in at their haunts I would be in-congruent in every way possible. I might get the odd bit of success but it wouldn't be worth the upheaval to my life and opportunity cost elsewhere.

Of course, I could change my entire life in the pursuit of this and would eventually attain some congruency in that world. That would be fine but again am I willing to change my whole life for a different kind of broad...nope.

The number one goal of any young player, imho, should be to get congruency between their game and their lifestyle, whatever that may be. Even if it is a long term plan, work every day towards that merging of lifestyle and game.

I have a friend who loves playing high roller game with my crew; the problem is that he still lives with his parents but spends 100% of his (relatively good) income on clothes, champagne etc. He's a good looking guy and has good verbal game to go with it. The problem is he cannot close the deal cause of this in-congruency. He has nowhere to take girls (his parents are rich and live in a big house but it's just not congruent) and therefore falls flat at the last hurdle often.

Don't be that guy in your world!

Quote: (05-23-2014 02:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

You play in a band but don't like clubs, smoking, or drinking?

No I don't, just not my thing. Like I said, not a substance use kind of guy. Never have been never will be. A lot of times it can actually work in my favor because a lot of broads find that admirable for some reason. It's whatever just a lifestyle choice.

CBW Thats what I'm talking about; your position on game and how close or far from your personal lifestyle preference are you willing to go to meet girls. I also agree that it unless your life is all about gaming girls (which I guess can be quite the hobby in itself... shit Roosh formed his whole life and career out of it basically) then you may have to go quite out of your way to meet a lot of them. Pussy is great but if your lifestyle is no conducive to coming in contact with a lot of it then how do you roll?

It's totally possible as long as you set the frame hard from the get go.

For example, I'm busy as fuck now. I'm not hanging out in bars/clubs or at house parties for hours. I go on dates late night. I don't even drink now due to my personal detox project. When I go out to party I spend around intense 2-3 hours. But it's still OK cause I tell girls straight up what's up in a way that they can understand or relate to my situation.

It's a matter of being fully transparent from the start IMO. They understand if it makes sense to them and adapt if they like you. The best line that sums it up is that you value your time and that you prefer quality over quantity etc.

It has its benefits. Such boundaries make you more scarce to girls and get them to "get with the program" faster. After all when you tell a girl before the date that you have 1,5 hours of face time max for her she knows she has to take advantage of that time. Boundaries are a great motivator.

It's similar like expecting girls to wear high heels with you. You just say it early on casually that it's very attractive to you letting them know what you're about.

Quote: (05-25-2014 12:29 PM)XXL Wrote:  

When I go out to party I spend around intense 2-3 hours. But it's still OK cause I tell girls straight up what's up in a way that they can understand or relate to my situation.

How do you say that in a way they understand?

What has already been said is spot on, you need to frame it in your favour. I'm also not a drinker, smoker, or inhabit clubs any more than I have to. Some girls find it enduring, and when you find one that is just like you, you are sure to click on a deeper more personal level.

Depending on how old you are it can work against you of course, because being a 21 year old kid, people see me as "not fun" and such, even though I have a great time not under the influence.

Like what was said before, fill your time with the meaningful hobbies, and you will meet women in your travels. Work on day-game, because mastering approaches in daylight will obviously be to your greatest benefit.

You will never lose women chasing your passions, and you become a great man in the process of growing yourself.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

I think you just have to live your life for you and the women will come.

Quote: (05-25-2014 01:35 PM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2014 12:29 PM)XXL Wrote:  

When I go out to party I spend around intense 2-3 hours. But it's still OK cause I tell girls straight up what's up in a way that they can understand or relate to my situation.

How do you say that in a way they understand?

You give solid reasons that make sense to them...

- you work till evening so no dates before 10pm, ever.
- you run project(s) with specific deadline(s) so no hanging out doing nothing.
- you have to finish a new song by the end of this week so maybe date next week or some late evening this week.
- you got work out which is a part of your 2-year plan so partying till 6 in the morning.
- you got certain diet plan with one cheat day every month so no pizzas/lunches/dinners in the city.
- you love high energy fun and hot girls with high heels so no lazy house parties, only big loud nightclubs with tough door and beautiful people inside
- you love sport so no sitting down to eat/drink in free time, only riding a bike / playing basketball / swimming / trips / being active.

That's how setting the frame is done. You do what YOU want to do. Girls want to see the real you. They don't really care if they like what you like. They just want to see if you're congruent. And this is hard cause we all catch ourselves trying to sell ourselves and be approved in many more or less subtle ways. Which makes us fail. Funny how it works.

Quote: (05-25-2014 03:36 PM)XXL Wrote:  

That's how setting the frame is done. You do what YOU want to do. Girls want to see the real you. They don't really care if they like what you like. They just want to see if you're congruent. And this is hard cause we all catch ourselves trying to sell ourselves and be approved in many more or less subtle ways. Which makes us fail. Funny how it works.

This is very well said. Make your life about you and spend your time how you want to spend it. Don't waste time an effort trying to impress anyone. Be the best you can be personally and focus on what you love. Girls will pick up on the fact that you are a happy, independent, driven person who knows what he wants and doesn't make time for or bend himself for what he doesn't want.

Here's my take. I used to be a big partier, these days doesn't really hold any appeal to me. I find myself kind of wanting party girls and hot sloots that hangout at clubs and stuff, yet at the same time actually going out to those venues to get those chicks is the last thing I want to be doing most of the time.

Now not that I dont drink or dont' party but it's not osmething I'm out doing every weekend. Sometimes I feel like going out and getting fucked up and I do and those nights the drinks go down easy, I'm in a good happy go lucky mood, I'm having a good time and have a good buzz going and those nights I can pickup those chicks if I want

That said I don't make an effort to go after or date girls like that. Why? Because girls you meet in clubs for the most part are going to enjoy going to clubs. Now its one thing if I have a one night stand with these girls, its another if I date them because either I am going to be going out to clubs with them, soemthing I don't really want to do, or I'm going to be at home while they are out at the club getting picked up by other guys who do like clubs.

Like you said, cater your game to your lifestyle. Not only will you be happier not having to pretend like activities you don't but also people are attracted to people who are having a good time, people who are passionate about someting, people who are confident and comfortable. This isn't just talking about women but people in general. Now if I'm at a bar or club when I don't want to be yeah I can try to act like I'm having fun but most people know I'm not. That said if I'm doing something I actually do like doing it's a totally different vibe, I'menjoying myself, I'm confident and people pickup on that.

It just so happens that my hobbies and interests are things that I think many would percieve as cool. I like gun and shooting guns, I have a motorcycle and love to ride, and just recently bought a sailboat. This girl I'm dating was telling me she was talking to her brother and was like oh yeah we were out on the bike yesterday and even though who knew I had a bike musta forgot. I guess she said he was like he's got a bike? And he just bought a boat? this guy keeps getting cooler. Now I'm not trying to brag my bike is a 94 suzuki I picked up for $2300 and my boat isn't a yacht but a $900 home built wood sailboat 12'. That said its still "cool" hobbies.

That said you don't have to have "cool" hobbies though, hot chicks are into all types of things from anime to all other types of crazy shit which many may even perceive as dorky. A while back I fucked this chick off craigslist. Long story short I had an ad up lets hangout and watch a movie or soemthing. Chick responds, looks hot so invite her over. I'd say she was a solid 8. She comes over were hanging out, turns out she's like a Chess champion. No shit the chick is Russian, I guess she's like one of thhe top 2 or 3 rated chess players in the state, plays in all types of tourneys. I guess she also has a company that gets hired to go into scools and teach chess to kids. Turned out she was a big stoner as well and a freak to boot.

My point being most people wouldn't be like oh chicks really dig chess and chess players but this chick was a solid 8, super cool and shhe would. Whatever it is that interests you go after it and the pussy will come because your in your element. My biggest advice would be "do you" and "be you" and don't pretent to like shit you don't, don't do tings because you tink they will be perceived as cool. Not only will you be miserable but people will pick up on the fact its fake.

You sound like the kind of guy who doesn't have that much of an interest in club girls anyways. Girls who drink to much, do too many drugs, and have ONS with guys every week are a tiny minority of people. There are hot chicks everywhere, not just in nightclubs (although that might be the highest concentration of hot girls per sq. ft. in your locale).

In addition to online game, read Roosh's Day Bang and try to pick up girls during the day. Yeah, you'll have to put in a lot more hours to get the bang than with night game, but I tend to think that on average the girls I meet during the day have more potential for a longer term engagement than ClubSluts.

You can incorporate game into any dealing you have with women. Your game should be part of your lifestyle, part of you, not something you just turn on and off.

Quote: (05-27-2014 06:05 PM)From Vegas to Tokyo Wrote:  

You sound like the kind of guy who doesn't have that much of an interest in club girls anyways. Girls who drink to much, do too many drugs, and have ONS with guys every week are a tiny minority of people. There are hot chicks everywhere, not just in nightclubs (although that might be the highest concentration of hot girls per sq. ft. in your locale).

In addition to online game, read Roosh's Day Bang and try to pick up girls during the day. Yeah, you'll have to put in a lot more hours to get the bang than with night game, but I tend to think that on average the girls I meet during the day have more potential for a longer term engagement than ClubSluts.

You can incorporate game into any dealing you have with women. Your game should be part of your lifestyle, part of you, not something you just turn on and off.

I guess it's kinda hard to explain. Not only with girls but I sometimes catch myself wanting to be "in the scene" so to speak, clubs and whorees in short skirts drinking and partying and coke and all that stuff. I find myself wishing I was in that scene while at te same time realizing I hate doing those things and would be miserable if I was lol..kinda wierd or hard to explain but I catchh myself thinking that.

Your totally right though, that is not at all my scene these days, when I was younger I was a partier, did my share of coke and all night partying for a few years but musta burnt myself out. These days I'm more a stoner. I still like getting fucked up but would much rather have a bbq or houseparty at my place. Occasionally I do like to maybe go out to a latin club do some dancing nad have some drinks but gotta be in the mood for it.

Your right though, hot chicks are everywhere and into all types of things. Like I said wit that chess chick, people probably dont think good looking girls are big chess players and granted thats probably not true most of the time but there are hot girsl into all things somewhere.

Thanks for the tips as well been meaning to by daygame for a while but never got around to buying it, also been meaning to engage in a bit more daygaming.

Quote: (05-27-2014 06:14 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Your right though, hot chicks are everywhere and into all types of things. Like I said wit that chess chick, people probably dont think good looking girls are big chess players and granted thats probably not true most of the time but there are hot girsl into all things somewhere.

Thanks for the tips as well been meaning to by daygame for a while but never got around to buying it, also been meaning to engage in a bit more daygaming.

I really like the conversations going on here. The lifestyle I want is ultimately the lifestyle that is going to attract girls even more to me.

TLDR: I've met a SMOKING HOT 18 year old that enjoyed playing chess/poker and helped build sand rails at her parent's business.

Walking along the beach one day my two friends and I strolled past a pair of girls (one a little heavier, one a little thinner) with some guy. They had a chess set sitting on the sand and were playing. The little heavier (my friend's style) one had looked up at my friend and he'd talked to them a little about chess and jokingly called the next game. Then we kept on walking.

I told my friend, "you really should go back there, I think that girl might be into you...you should go back and really play the next game with them, then see if they want to come up to the house and have a drink or hang out more"

My friend ponders this for a moment, then both of us tell him, "dude, just go for it, worst they can say is no and there's two girls and only one guy" so he goes and walks back towards them. My other friend and I kept walking to see what other talent there was on the beach, then we parted ways and I walked back to the house. At the time I had a kind of hippie/happy go lucky chick that was my FWB and she was coming by.

I got a text from my friend saying that they were playing chess and that afterwards the two girls and guy (who turned out to just be a family friend) were going to grab some beer at the liquor store and come over. I purposely got down to business to try to get my FWB in and out before they showed up, but they made it to the house and were sitting in my living room when I walked out with the FWB, introduced her, then I walked out with her to say goodbye outside.

In my house when passing by the younger thinner girl had given me some eye contact and now that she wasn't covered up as much and I got a closer look at her I could see that she was drop-dead gorgeous. Once outside, my FWB and I said goodbye as I was going to walk her to her car, but she said, "no, you should go back in there, that chick is gorgeous and she was checking you out!"

I was shocked. I mean, wow. She was not joking. So I went back inside, we all hung out and played poker (yes they liked playing that too), I got the number of the younger one, and my friend got the number of the bigger one (who actually was not bad herself). It turned out in the end that the young one lived far far away and I really needed to take advantage then. She worked at her parent's sand rail business and helped out in the shop from time to time building sand rails...I was surprised. If she'd been closer I'd have tried harder to make it happen, but the connection just wasn't there to have her come out so far again.

I was really not good at game then. This all shocked me that it was even possible, much less actually happened.

Quote: (05-27-2014 12:32 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Girls will pick up on the fact that you are a happy, independent, driven person who knows what he wants and doesn't make time for or bend himself for what he doesn't want.

That's some wishful thinking. Let's try to be real about the situation.

You either do night game and deal with those problems.
You do day game and deal with those problems
You are just generally opportunistic and spit at any girl that crosses your path, day, night, dusk, dawn, twilight, midnight...

And the guy who just lives his life and beautiful women just happen to show up, he worked really really hard to either become famous, or become rich and famous.

Even the beautiful naturals with great faces, good bodies, and great genes don't pull the best chicks by doing nothing.

WIA

Quote: (05-29-2014 03:15 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

In my house when passing by the younger thinner girl had given me some eye contact and now that she wasn't covered up as much and I got a closer look at her I could see that she was drop-dead gorgeous.

Just curious, how come she was more covered up at the beach than at your place?

My lifestyle is my game. My game is my lifestyle.

Everywhere I go, I am talking to girls.

The gym, the store, the farmers market, public transportation, the street, restaurants, cafes, etc.

I don't have to go out of my way to meet women.. And, I often have things in common with the girls I meet because we are doing the same things.

I do specifically target girls who are healthy, athletic, artsy, etc because I enjoy those types for things.

I try not to make too many sacrifices in the name of pussy. I would rather make pussy sacrifice for me.

Quote: (05-23-2014 12:01 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I ask this because not everyone likes to hit up bars/clubs every other night of the week

Yes,

I do not do night game. Why? Because is not fun for me.

I only day game.

I try to meet up with the girl somewhere with scenic places to walk.

Yes,

I only do dates that are fun for me.

Activities that I enjoy.

I make the girls join my world rather than me joining theirs.

I'll usually try to segway into getting back to my place somehow

Yes,

This is the most important thing!

Get her back to your place!

I'll often times (if she is comfortable enough) just try to have a girl come over under the premise of watching a movie together and making dinner or something.

Yes,

This is always make first suggestion for a date!

"wanna come over and make sushi"

General Stalin,

You sound exactly like me..

Here is something I wrote a few years ago:

The Saturday & Sunday Morning Date and Bang Philosophy

Quote:Quote:

Its tough to balance work, girls, working out, family, friends, hobbies, partying, eating, and sleeping! There is not enough time!

Its so easy to get worn down and exhausted from our fast paced lives. Not to mention the alcohol, drugs, late nights, lost sleep, and wasted time and money. Sometimes banging girls and being healthy do not fit together very well.

I set out to find another way. I need both. I need to bang girls and be healthy at the same time. I almost need them to feed each other. The last few years of my life have been about trying to merge these 2 pursuits together.

The following strategy is one that I developed over the years of trying to balance all of this. Its very simple...

I bang girls in the morning. Especially, the weekends when they don't have to work. I tell them to come over around 9am. They crawl right into bed with me. Everyone loves morning sex.

By 12 noon we are usually working out or having brunch. Its really a great way to start your weekend. As the afternoon comes I just have this relaxed, happy feeling. I feel like I have already accomplished the important part of my weekend. Now, I can just relax and do whatever the fuck I want.

The girls usually leave around 12 or 1pm and we both go on with our day. The always come wearing workout clothes so I'm pretty sure they tell their friends/family that they are going to the gym.

At night my friends start getting ready to go out and I am getting ready to read Roosh.

I recommend this strategy to anyone who feels like the Game is wearing them down and they need some rest. There are ways to get pussy and also get a goods night sleep!

Lots of information in that thread that you will like.

Quote: (05-29-2014 05:45 PM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

In my house when passing by the younger thinner girl had given me some eye contact and now that she wasn't covered up as much and I got a closer look at her I could see that she was drop-dead gorgeous.

Both girls were wearing hats and sunglasses, but the younger one was really covered up with hers. I don't remember if they had more clothing on at the beach, just the hats/sunglasses.

Quote: (05-29-2014 07:26 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2014 05:45 PM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

Both girls were wearing hats and sunglasses, but the younger one was really covered up with hers. I don't remember if they had more clothing on at the beach, just the hats/sunglasses.

Yeah, thats the thing about the beach. I think one thing I came up with, is if you approach a chick/group, ask the the chick you like(from how skinny/hot she appears to be) to take off their sunglasses. Depending on how hot she is(you get a more accurate picture without sunglasses), then you put more or less effort into trying to game them. I know, you shouldnt be tryhard/desperate if she is hot, but if she isnt as hot as you are expecting, no point putting in 100% effort. Because being social is tiring for me, and so is logistics.

The other upside is you train her to do what you say. i think it is compliance game, or some term like that.

Girls will pick up on the fact that you are a happy, independent, driven person who knows what he wants and doesn't make time for or bend himself for what he doesn't want.

That's some wishful thinking. Let's try to be real about the situation.

You either do night game and deal with those problems.
You do day game and deal with those problems
You are just generally opportunistic and spit at any girl that crosses your path, day, night, dusk, dawn, twilight, midnight...

And the guy who just lives his life and beautiful women just happen to show up, he worked really really hard to either become famous, or become rich and famous.

Even the beautiful naturals with great faces, good bodies, and great genes don't pull the best chicks by doing nothing.

Is this true, yes and no. I hear people say just go out there and eenjoy yourself and girls will come to you. Is tis true, no. You can't just do your thing and be approached and picked up by gorgeous women, it just doesn't happen. That said you are going to be putting off better vibes and will pickup women if your doing something your comfortable wit and enjoying vs going out just to game.

How many guys do you see walking around the bar basically just doing circules and you can see how uncomfortable they are, most probably circle and never approachh and if they do get the balls to approach it's some weak quiet approachh they walk away from mid approachh in defeat.

If you dont enjoy clubs and your not comfortable in clubs don't try to go game in clubs, I think its really that simple. If you like going to the museum then go to the museum to game. I like the title of this thread, leverage your lifestyle. Don't chhange your lifestyle to game, make your game fit your lifestyle, you'll be happier and more successful.

Now I don't want to say totally stay in your comfort zone and never go out because that's not good either. test your limits try gaming in places you normally wouldn't or are less comfortable we only grow when we gt out of our comfort zone but if you hate clubs and aren't good in clubs don't spend all your time there.

^^^This is more what I'm talking about. Obvious you can't expect women to open you like you're some rockstar. All I'm saying is that women, and just people in general, pick up on your aura. If you're a happy, confident dude then that tends to show through in your demeanor, and if you're ding stuff you enjoy doing in a place you love then game will come far more naturally to you because you are in a high place mentally.

Quote: (05-29-2014 06:15 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

snip

General Stalin,

You sound exactly like me..

Here is something I wrote a few years ago:

The Saturday & Sunday Morning Date and Bang Philosophy

Quote:Quote:

Its tough to balance work, girls, working out, family, friends, hobbies, partying, eating, and sleeping! There is not enough time!

Its so easy to get worn down and exhausted from our fast paced lives. Not to mention the alcohol, drugs, late nights, lost sleep, and wasted time and money. Sometimes banging girls and being healthy do not fit together very well.

I set out to find another way. I need both. I need to bang girls and be healthy at the same time. I almost need them to feed each other. The last few years of my life have been about trying to merge these 2 pursuits together.

The following strategy is one that I developed over the years of trying to balance all of this. Its very simple...

I bang girls in the morning. Especially, the weekends when they don't have to work. I tell them to come over around 9am. They crawl right into bed with me. Everyone loves morning sex.

By 12 noon we are usually working out or having brunch. Its really a great way to start your weekend. As the afternoon comes I just have this relaxed, happy feeling. I feel like I have already accomplished the important part of my weekend. Now, I can just relax and do whatever the fuck I want.

The girls usually leave around 12 or 1pm and we both go on with our day. The always come wearing workout clothes so I'm pretty sure they tell their friends/family that they are going to the gym.

At night my friends start getting ready to go out and I am getting ready to read Roosh.

I recommend this strategy to anyone who feels like the Game is wearing them down and they need some rest. There are ways to get pussy and also get a goods night sleep!

Lots of information in that thread that you will like.

I dig your vibe man. I agree it sounds like we're a lot alike in that respect, but there is something odd about your tactic that I feel like doesn't translate well into real life (at least I don' see it working for me in practice) - what girl who doesn't know you is totally down to just come to your place in the am? Just seems like it'd be a stretch, like having a girl drive to you and climb right into bed with you at 9 in the morning would require a lot of comfort etc.

I'm personally more of a night owl anyway - mt version of that, if girl would be down with it, is to have her come over at like 11pm, relax and just fuck the night away and sleep together. Wake up, fuck again, then send her home at 8am when I leave for work.

I'll add my thoughts since this has been a subject on my mind for quite some time, especially since I discovered this forum and in turn, discovered game. I prefer to set game apart from just gaming women as it is more than just bedding women especially when it interacts head on with your lifestyle. Lifestyle, of course, in and of itself to me is a way you approach life and eventually use that approach to make a living; it generates income or helps you generate it; I don't know any guy that games women for a living and gets paid for it. Or, maybe I need to read that gigolo thread closer.

Lifestyle is different for different guys depending on what that lifestyle is. Let's be honest, some lifestyles are more conducive to game and others are not; this has been alluded to already in a lot of you guys' posts.

I'll speak to my own. I was in a Corporate lifestyle, with clients, boardrooms and meetings. This tends to be a place where game is required to succeed above a "certain level." This means that technical abilities will get you pretty far, even up to the top echelons of "middle" management but you will fall short of upper management due to lack of game. Specifically, my job turned into a desk job because I emphasized my technical skills over the years rather than my soft skills. I reached that top echelon of middle management and to be honest, I would have stayed in there if I kept it going because someone has to do the "work."

I decided instead to quit and pursue either a business opportunity or go into recruiting for jobs in my industry. While I was pondering this, I have been:
1. Cold approaching girls
2. Reading and posting experiences in the forum and reading other literature such as Bang/Day Bang and CMQ's stuff
2. Keeping my diet and fitness in check (even though I need to push harder)
3. Meeting other players to observe and get some analysis

If I get into recruiting, it will be a lot of cold calling and a lot of rejections, but most of all it will be a lot of learning from mistakes. The income potential, though, is much much higher. What I hope to achieve is that by cold approaching girls and being able to connect with them, I will have, in turn, created a more overarching connection between game and lifestyle which will serve me well into the my lifestyle which will essentially be sales. It'll be a tough journey.

On top of all this, I also have a family. While this partly requires game, I have to separate the "gaming women" from this life completely and that is not only difficult in and of itself but progress in game is much slower.

So to answer the question posed in the thread, this is how I am thinking of leveraging my lifestyle with game.

^There's big money in recruiting Cobra.

My older brother started out as a recruiter, kicked ass advanced and then quit and opened his own company. The company did well and then he sold it, but took another major position with one of the top recruiting firms in the US after getting bored from not working.

There's serious money in that. He does well into the 6 figures now and at one point before he opened his own company, was knocking down $300k+ a year.

He did this all without a college degree as well, he just has a knack at sales and is great with people.

If you have some questions about that arena, shoot me a PM and I'll forward them over to my brother so he can answer them.