rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boxers vs Briefs vs whitie tighties

I used to wear whitie tighties as a kid but I went and got boxers at like 10 and never looked back.

Wihtout buying briefs, what's the benefit of them? Why buy briefs?

I remember being a kid everyone used to wear briefs and then you hit like middle school and you got made fun of fi you wore tighty whities. I remember not really liking boxers when I first started wearing them but now couldn't image going back. I do wear tighty whities sometimes maybe under linen pants or tight fitting jeans but for the most part wear boxers. I think it's mostly personal preference although if your active whether a runner or at your job you may want to wear boxer briefs or tighty whities to save your junk from swinging around too much.

In Mexico they are huge on these spandex or lycra underwear, I guess similar to the underarmour and stuff we have here but its actually affordable as opposed to like $9-$15 a pair. I always stock up like a years worth of underwear at Mega or Walmart when I go to Mexico. It's the best of both worlds, holds your stuff in without squeezing it like tighty whities, more breathable, heck I even wear them as swimsuit sometimes.

Yeah me too, right around the middle school / high school transition I switched and never went back. Comes down to personal preference I guess. I prefer my junk swinging and not tied down.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Wore boxers from middle school on, but now I'm gradually switching to commando. It's the ultimate in junk freedom. The threat my free-swinging penis poses to the matriarchy is great indeed. Otherwise, I wear cotton microfiber boxers. They are extremely smooth, soft and comfortable.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Well, the reason I tried boxer briefs for awhile was I didn't like my boxers getting bunched up as they sometimes did and the boxer briefs still leave my package relatively free. Unfortunately I can't easily buy boxer briefs, or even boxers (or pants...), that fit me properly because I have too much muscle in my ass and thighs for my waist size, so I go commando the vast majority of the time now.

I don't like regular briefs because they are just uncomfortable. My balls need to be free.

If I'm traveling I wear capilene boxers. They're easy to wash in a sink and dry really fast, so I can stay relatively fresh on a long trip with some baby wipes, two capilene t-shirts and two pairs of capilene boxers.

Boxer briefs seem to be the "sexiest" of men's underwear, they are form fitting, and don't bunch up like traditional boxers. I personally only wear that kind of under garment, or commando.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Yeah I have this same problem. My quads are relatively big and boxers just roll up my legs. Boxer briefs are good, but now I only where them when working out as Ive been going commando for sometime. Feels good..

So consensus is, go commando?

What is that like? I tried going commando once and the rubbing against my pants was a little much.

Quote: (05-16-2014 11:13 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

So consensus is, go commando?

What is that like? I tried going commando once and the rubbing against my pants was a little much.

Well it definitely stops LMR in its tracks, if she takes your pants off, you know its going down because your dick is now on the plate.

Forget the belt at a club for an added bonus and watch the howard johnsons fly on the dance floor.[Image: banana.gif]

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

It might suck if you're circumcised. I'm not, so maybe that's why it doesn't bother me.

Quote: (05-16-2014 10:17 AM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Yeah I have this same problem. My quads are relatively big and boxers just roll up my legs. Boxer briefs are good, but now I only where them when working out as Ive been going commando for sometime. Feels good..

Yeah. Big quads kind of fuck up the whole 'wearing underwear' concept. Commando for the win. Commando for the freedom.

Commando rocks....until the zipper catches your dick.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (05-16-2014 08:33 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

buying briefs, what's the benefit of them? Why buy briefs?

I used to wear boxers, and my inner thighs would chafe. I never realized why they were chafing. I went to a dermatologist and he said to start wearing boxer briefs to prevent it. This worked for me, and I've never looked back. Been wearing boxer briefs ever since.

I wear briefs that do not go down the thigh, so I guess like whitie tighties but thicker material and colored. I was going commando at work a few years back since I was always standing and walking, then one day I threw my knee out, and had to explain to the nurse at the clinic that I couldn't get into my underwear because I wasn't wearing any.

i switch off every day between adidas compression shorts and hanes boxers. Just depends how i'm feelin.
Learned not to wear boxers in the gym though. I ripped the back seem on a pair while i was doing squats.

Commando is a way of life

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Just came in here to chime the superiority of the commando master race. I probably wear board shorts underneath though

Boxers allow the most freedom and airflow. I can't imagine going commando unless if I shat my boxers..

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

bikini briefs solve the problem of the thighs. are the most comfortable for me. and every single woman seems to love them. gotta have the body for it though

Having your junk swing freely is nice, but you should alternate between boxers and boxer briefs. Think of your nuts like a woman's breasts. If they're not supported, they start to sag quicker. Law of Gravity.

Quote: (05-19-2014 02:35 PM)djwaters420 Wrote:  

Having your junk swing freely is nice, but you should alternate between boxers and boxer briefs. Think of your nuts like a woman's breasts. If they're not supported, they start to sag quicker. Law of Gravity.

Iirc women who dont wear bras sag less.

Not sure if serious... the scrotum isn't just a sack of skin. Normal thermoregulation of the testes causes significant contraction and relaxation of the scrotum, gravity has nothing to do with it. If your balls are drooping down your pant leg, it's probably time to go to the a doctor.

Also, FWIW http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php regarding sagging breasts and bras.

I dont like adjusting myself whenever I sit down, get up, and do whatever so I like boxer briefs. Girls like the ones with cool patterns and sleek looks too (american eagle has cool graphic ones). They go, "oh those are so cute on you!" But I'm like, "they're cuter off me!"

If I wear anything that's tight I have to constantly pull it down because of my quads. I usually wear boxers or go commando. Depends on where I am and what I'm doing.

Quote: (05-16-2014 12:55 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Commando rocks....until the zipper catches your dick.

Watch out!

[Image: zipper-scene.jpg]

[Image: zipper.jpg]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.