rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Appreciation Thread

I had a NYC meet-up last night with D&P readers and it was a big success.

I met a lot of cool guys, some of whom had never met and some of whom had met through this very forum.

We have built a really nice underground community, and that is due in large part to the existence of this forum.

Guys have asked me why I don't have a forum. My answer?

I only do something when I can do it better than anyone else.

There is no way I could do a Forum like this better than Roosh.

Tuth does a great job, too. Moderating a forum like this is really hard work. It's thankless, too.

(Yes, I have been suspended. You have to enforce rules even-handedly while also giving senior members a little bit of leeway because you understand where they are coming from. You have to delete trolls. There are server issues and bandwidth issues and costs. Owning a successful website is not "set and forget." It requires eternal vigilance.)

I'm too busy to participate much here anymore, but I did want to reach out and thank Roosh for creating the forum and to thank Roosh and Tuthmosis for the incredibly hard and thankless work of moderating and keeping this place tidy.

So, thanks!

[Image: grouphug.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

[Image: clap2.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Good to have you back Mike!

Good to see you back!

I appreciate it.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Isn't this a dupe?

kidding

Glad to see Mike is back. Where'd you go for the meet up?

[Image: I_Miss_You.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Good time last night, great to meet everyone. Blown away at the depth and quality of the people here.

[Image: clap.gif]

Feelings are mutual Mike , I found RVF 5 yrs ago and it literally changed my life ..... enough said.

Thanks Roosh,

Thanks Tuth

Thanks all the Forum Brothers .....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Good to see you back Mike. Props to Roosh, its pretty amazing seeing where he was in 9 years ago (DCBachelor) and where he is now. Props for the blog and the forum.

I've been enjoying Danger & Play on Sound Cloud lately.Excellent content.
[Image: attachment.jpg18715]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

And the gorilla says...

Quote: (05-16-2014 08:18 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Tuth does a great job, too. Moderating a forum like this is really hard work. It's thankless, too.

[Image: agree2.gif]

Quote:Quote:

I'm too busy to participate much here anymore, but I did want to reach out and thank Roosh for creating the forum and to thank Roosh and Tuthmosis for the incredibly hard and thankless work of moderating and keeping this place tidy.

[Image: 3tK5DAE.gif]

Thanks for the kind words. Best of luck in your new projects, and stop by and see us when you can.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Thank you Roosh for ROK, the wealth of knowledge on that site literally saved my life.

I certainly appreciate this forum and Roosh's books quite a bit. Been here one year so far and in that time I have made some big improvements in my life. Of course, I still have a ways to go on some things.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I'll keep it simple:

Roosh is the Mutherfukin' Man.

Period.

In honor of this thread here's a secret photo of Roosh getting fed up with a bikini model on a yacht in a undisclosed location.

[Image: Zw2FO4j.jpg?1]

First off, Roosh thank you. This forum has changed my life.

The fact that I can wake up in pretty much any place in the world and have a friend who views the world in a similar way I do is truly out of the gods' playbook.

I was at the meet up with Mike last night. If there's one word that would describe the mentality of the men I met last night, it's hunger.

A hunger for excellence. A realization that average is not acceptable. I could see it in other mens' eyes as I spoke to them about travel, finances, fitness, and game. I could feel it in my eyes when other men spoke to me about their lives as well.

Listen, this isn't about game. This is your fucking life.

I saw vital men living in the moment, learning, teaching, and laughing. We all woke up better men this morning than we did yesterday. If this isn't what life is all about, then I'm in the wrong place.

Good post male defined.. Sounds like a good meet up.

This forum makes it possible to essentially magically feel a social connection even if you are in a location where you don't know anybody.

Quote: (05-16-2014 08:47 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

First off, Roosh thank you. This forum has changed my life.

The fact that I can wake up in pretty much any place in the world and have a friend who views the world in a similar way I do is truly out of the gods' playbook.

I was at the meet up with Mike last night. If there's one word that would describe the mentality of the men I met last night, it's hunger.

A hunger for excellence. A realization that average is not acceptable. I could see it in other mens' eyes as I spoke to them about travel, finances, fitness, and game. I could feel it in my eyes when other men spoke to me about their lives as well.

Listen, this isn't about game. This is your fucking life.

I saw vital men living in the moment, learning, teaching, and laughing. We all woke up better men this morning than we did yesterday. If this isn't what life is all about, then I'm in the wrong place.

[Image: potd.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

A comment from Crime and Federalism (Mike knows what's up)

Quote:Quote:

Pierce said...
Roosh is a revolutionary.

Does he own a passport and use it? Yes.

Do he have his own business? Yes.

Does he have a loyal following? Yes.

Does he use prose, logic and personal experience to explain the mess we call America? Damn right.

If more men were like Roosh, then your women wouldn't act like a piece of crap.

Signed,

Pierce, American Ex-pat

http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/2010/1...83935a970b

Good thread.

Appreciation given.

Great to see you back Mike! You're one of the pillars of this great community!
There's no place like this forum. Where else can you get together with like minded men, who are unwilling to settle for mediocrity and are hungry to experience what this life has to really offer? A place where you can learn everyday and get inspired. This forum has inspired me to take control of my life, to not just travel but to take extended trips in places I hadn't been to before. I've met some very smart and successful guys who are way more interesting than anything you can meet out there among the betas with whom I can no longer relate to.

This place is like my virtual home regardless of where in the world I may be accessing it.

What you've created Roosh is more than just another forum. It's a place which is giving hope of a better things to come and that are possible and as a result, changing lives. Literally.

Thank you or rather, merci Roosh!

Agree with all the above.

A small part of me doesn't like saying that an online forum has changed my life.

But the truth is that it has.

What was I doing just last night? Hanging out with three RVFers in Toronto.

This summer? Will be spending a lot of time in NYC hanging with forum guys I've already met (& hopefully new ones)

So yes, this online forum is shaping and changing all my life experiences.