rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Princess Jasmine Syndrome

I was hanging out with some Indian girls the other day and I explained to her that I don't date East Indian, Pakistani, and some Arabic women because they have what I call "Princess Jasmine Syndrome".

Where the male patriarch of the family supplicates to his daughters so much that when their daughters grow up they have this mentality of they have be treated like a "princess".

My natural reaction is to avoid these women completely as they have false sense of what a true male/female relationship should be..

Is this normal in Indian culture, and where does this stem from? how do you deal with these women? Is this a religious thing?

Anyone out there know more about this..Please share!

P

According to psychologists of India like Sudhir Karkar, a similar dynamic occurs with Indian males, who are completely spoiled and indulged by their mothers as children. I forget how this plays out with regard to relationships, though.

Quote: (05-08-2014 03:31 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

According to psychologists of India like Sudhir Karkar, a similar dynamic occurs with Indian males, who are completely spoiled and indulged by their mothers as children. I forget how this plays out with regard to relationships, though.

It plays out where both the men and women do not get what they want, the men turn to p4p and you have a 40% HIV rate in the country.

India doesn't have a 40 percent HIV rate.

Quote: (05-08-2014 04:05 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

you have a 40% HIV rate in the country.

The US has a higher HIV rate, so it's fucked.

Quote: (05-08-2014 04:17 AM)Saladin Wrote:  

India doesn't have a 40 percent HIV rate.

Ok, it's not as bad as I thought. It's that 40% of the people with HIV in india are women.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature...aids-india

Quote:Quote:

The Government of India estimates that about 2.40 million Indians are living with HIV (1.93 ‐3.04 million) with an adult prevalence of 0.31% (2009). Children (<15 yrs) account for 3.5% of all infections, while 83% are the in age group 15-49 years. Of all HIV infections, 39% (930,000) are among women. India’s highly heterogeneous epidemic is largely concentrated in only a few states — in the industrialized south and west, and in the north‐east. The four high prevalence states of South India (Andhra Pradesh – 500,000, Maharashtra – 420,000, Karnataka – 250,000, Tamil Nadu – 150,000) account for 55% of all HIV infections in the country. West Bengal, Gujarat, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh are estimated to have more than 100,000 PLHA each and together account for another 22% of HIV infections in India.

The Indian epidemic is concentrated among vulnerable populations at high risk for HIV. The concentrated epidemics are driven by unprotected sex between sex workers and their clients and by injecting drug use with contaminated injecting equipment. Several of the most at risk groups have high and still rising HIV prevalence rates. According to India’s National AIDS Control Organization (NACO), the bulk of HIV infections in India occur during unprotected heterosexual intercourse. Consequently, and as the epidemic has matured, women account for a growing proportion of people living with HIV, especially in rural areas. The low rate of multiple partner concurrent sexual relationships among the wider community seems to have, so far, protected the larger body of people. However, although overall prevalence remains low, even relatively minor increases in HIV infection rates in a country of more than one billion people translate into large numbers of people becoming infected.

All the high prevalence states show a clear declining trend in adult HIV prevalence. HIV has declined notably in Tamil Nadu to reach 0.33% in 2009 down from 0.58% in 2007. However, low prevalence states of Chandigarh, Orissa, Kerala, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya show rising trends in adult HIV prevalence in the last four years. Most encouraging, the decline is also evident in HIV prevalence among the young population (15-24 yrs) at national level, both among men and women. Stable to declining trends in HIV prevalence among the young population (15-24 yrs) are also noted in most of the states. However, rising trends are noted in some states including Orissa, Assam, Chandigarh, Kerala, Jharkhand and Meghalaya.

Recent data suggests there are signs of a decline in HIV prevalence among female sex workers in areas where focused interventions have been implemented, particularly in the southern states, although overall prevalence levels among other high risk group continues to be high. The HIV prevalence as per HSS 2010 are: female sex workers 2.61%; men having sex with men 5.01%; injecting drug users 5.91 %; and transgender 18.80 % .

At any rate, India is one of the most fucked up countries on the planet because of how they raise their kids.

Outwardly, Indian women definitely act in this way.

Only yesterday I had a manicure and pedicure with a gorgeous 30 year old married Indian woman. She was constantly telling me about all the things her husband does for her and buys her etc etc etc.

Thing is, she still gave me her number to meet up for "coffee" sometime when her husband is away on business. Things got very flirty once we were alone in the treatment room...she turned back into a princess once we exited to the reception desk!

Why? Well the answer is simple...she's still a woman and cannot help being interested in a strong dominant man. These women are so used to getting what they want that a man who might say no and not put up with their bullshit is very appealing. You just have to keep your frame rock solid strong and show zero signs of it wavering.

Indian men are very, very beta; even ones born and raised in the West. Their mothers fuck em up, frankly. Arranged or semi-arranged (i.e. massive familial pressure) marriages are still super common amongst these communities so the guys never have to learn how to handle women properly and have zero idea how to control them other than to say yes and buy them shit.

The problem is getting these girls alone in order to game them. In front of anyone else at all, you have no chance.

Personally, I adore attractive Indian girls so figured this all out long ago [Image: wink.gif]

I'm assuming this convo has more to do with India natives? Or do you see these traits equally in Indian Americans?

"Princess Jasmine Syndrome" is my new go-to neg for Indian girls now.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

[Image: First-scene-of-Princess-Jasmine-aladdin-...0-1080.jpg]

She wants the D

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (05-08-2014 08:26 AM)Renberg Wrote:  

I'm assuming this convo has more to do with India natives? Or do you see these traits equally in Indian Americans?

I think it applies to those in the UK definitely. The cultural integration ain't that strong over here.

Our 1st gen immigrant population is enormous let alone the 3/4th gen already present.

There's probably a bit too much generalization going on. There are Indian girls that don't have the syndrome and many that do. Parenting is obviously a factor that was already mentioned. There are parents that are extremely strict with girls and then there are the ones that let their daughters roam free.

Basically, the lighter the skin, the more entitled they are. This is a generalization too but think of the socioeconomic factors at play. North Indians generally have lighter skin and are better looking but they also tend to have more money/means. More to blow and they blow it on their kids, daughters especially.

The daughters of those Indian/Pakistani/Bengladeshi/West Indian folks that struggle at dead end jobs once they immigrate tend to be more hardworking and more strict with their daughters. A lot of these girls lack the "syndrome." Look at some of the more orthodox Hindu and Muslim girls. If some parents found out they are even wearing a little makeup, they could be crucified. This also tends to cause a lot of rebellion amongst these girls. These girls tend to get real slutty if given the chance.

Source: Being around them my entire life.

Honestly I've encountered it a few times but only with Iranian and Arabic girls (the girls families were all loaded). The few Indian/Pakistani's that I've hooked up with weren't like that at all (1 was loaded but really grounded).

I can definitely see it in some of my family (I'm Pakistani/Indian). For some reason I just don't really vibe with Middle Eastern & South Asian girls, IDK if it's because I've been around them my entire life or what.

Not sure what it has to do with India. Most attractive girls in the world have that condition. It's part of a bigger group of diseases called Daddy Issues. There is no cure, but it can be controlled by daily doses of Asshole Game and Alpha Cock.

Quote: (05-08-2014 10:14 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

There's probably a bit too much generalization going on. There are Indian girls that don't have the syndrome and many that do. Parenting is obviously a factor that was already mentioned. There are parents that are extremely strict with girls and then there are the ones that let their daughters roam free.

Basically, the lighter the skin, the more entitled they are. This is a generalization too but think of the socioeconomic factors at play. North Indians generally have lighter skin and are better looking but they also tend to have more money/means. More to blow and they blow it on their kids, daughters especially.

The daughters of those Indian/Pakistani/Bengladeshi/West Indian folks that struggle at dead end jobs once they immigrate tend to be more hardworking and more strict with their daughters. A lot of these girls lack the "syndrome." Look at some of the more orthodox Hindu and Muslim girls. If some parents found out they are even wearing a little makeup, they could be crucified. This also tends to cause a lot of rebellion amongst these girls. These girls tend to get real slutty if given the chance.

Source: Being around them my entire life.

Cobra, thanks for shedding a little more light onto the situation. I think the dynamics are changing quite a bit though as some of these girls are starting to be more adventurous.

As for the more conservative girls, you don't see them much anyways because they don't like going out for whatever reason financially, religious, etc. But there is a growing contingency of American and British, Canadian East Indian women throughout the world.

These are the first, or second generation of women who are breaking. I see quite a few Indian women in Las Vegas from all over, especially from Cali, Canada, and London.

P

Princess syndrome is rampant, but the root causes are all different.

White Women - rightfully entitled based on how they're treated in American society. White woman comes up missing, the whole world stops.

OH NO, WHERE'S CAITLIN?

She may be entitled, but it's not like there are a gajillion dudes and the rest of society trying to help a poor white woman out. Chick can kill her own child and still have folks backing her up.

Entitlement is the natural state of woman it seems, but only in the West do we indulge it to such a degree, and without equivalent exchange.

Black women - Jealous of White women's actual entitlements, and demand the same.

Jewish Women - share in some shiksa privilege, but resent their men who love shiksas. Always an interesting case, because stat wise, they're pretty powerful as a group. But there's still something missing it seems.

Persian/Iranian/Middle Eastern - much like the Princess Jasmine, this is really a function of social class and economics, more so than culture. I've been with a # of Egyptians, Turks, and Iranians that didn't have this issue, but seen more that have.

Asian AMERICAN Women - breaks down via particular culture and affluence. ( I couldn't tell you about Fresh off the Boat, or women in their home countries)

Chinese women of means? Most definitely.
Vietnamese and Korean - Jury is out.
Japanese - definitely not.
South East Asian women that come from Chinese families (a lot of Vietnamese, Indonesians,et cetera are of Chinese descent, not of local descent) tend to have this.

But you rarely run into a Filipina that really embraces the princess culture, UNLESS she's been thoroughly indoctrinated by the Cult of Worship for White Women - which bleeds into everything.

Latina Princess - Again breaks down by specific culture and class. I've noticed that most of the women I meet from South America have good families and money - enough to send them to the states. So they have this entitlement.

With Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean - if they have this particular brand of narcissism, it's not specifically because their fathers doted on them.

As for what to do with them?

Few things are as satisfying as fucking an entitled bitch and making her yours (for the time being at least). Privileged pussy is one of Jah's backhanded gifts which are also curses.

WIA

^^^ Awesome post.

WIA nailed it.

WIA when ,in your jewish women prognosis, you state " But theres still something missing it seems". Would you mind elaborating on that? I'm seeing this jewish girl who grew up with the father doting and supplicating to an extreme degree with her and her sister and then the guy dies and years later She still has this entitlement of "treat me right or else". Clear case of Jewish American Princess and gaming her has been fun and quite the challenge but maintaining dominance frame and lots of good fucking has been the remedy for her.

Quote: (05-09-2014 05:17 PM)estraudi Wrote:  

WIA when ,in your jewish women prognosis, you state " But theres still something missing it seems". Would you mind elaborating on that? I'm seeing this jewish girl who grew up with the father doting and supplicating to an extreme degree with her and her sister and then the guy dies and years later She still has this entitlement of "treat me right or else". Clear case of Jewish American Princess and gaming her has been fun and quite the challenge but maintaining dominance frame and lots of good fucking has been the remedy for her.

I knew this post might get me in trouble.

From a black man's perpsective, all you people look alike.

*jokes, you HBD believing mf'ers*

It always tickles me to see two "white" people interact, and they are both trying to subtlely figure out "where the other person" is from.

This is pretty much a human thing, people like to know what "they're dealing with", but there are plenty of historical and cultural reasons to think otherwise. (I of course won't be getting into any of that bullshit, open your eyes, read a book to get hip)

That being said, in NYC especially, there was always this unspoken game of "Who's the Jew?" Because once discovered there's a subtle shift in how Gentiles deal with the Chosen.

Any little argument, disagreement, different pov on the part of the Chosen, is chalked up by the Gentile as them just being Jewish, and the p.o.v patted on the head like a child.

Gentiles are quick to dismiss these feelings and impressions as paranoia (Jewish paranoia! OMG CHET, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THE GUY WAS A JEW, WHAT'S THE HARM? I'M EPISCOPALIAN, AND I'LL TELL ANYONE)

Until the generic white guy finds himself on the powerless end in some situation (rap concert, Asian restaurant, outside of Home depot with the day laborers - WE'RE LOSING OUR COUNTRY), and suddenly that paranoia, that not being taken seriously, totally makes sense, and they're all up in arms, yammering about rights and freedom of speech and decorum.

So comparing your generic Gentile chick and your generic Chosen chick, my West Indian Spidey sense detects that yearning on the part of the Jewish chicks.

A little insecurity about her position in society + entitlement = fun for everyone that has to deal with her demands.

WIA

Hope everyone has their Sunday's best on, WIA is giving straight church in this thread.

Jewish women have it better than white women, because their entire culture is matriarchal. Bloodline can only be passed through the woman. Thus Jewish women are especially callous in their behavior since there will always be a Jewish man who wants her providing she can still bear children.

Almost universally in every Jewish relationship, the man is henpecked to death while the woman wears the pants. Jewish women are unsurprisingly overwhelmingly feminist.

So the end result is that a Jewish woman gets preferential treatment for being white, and then preferential treatment for being a Jew. She can marry goyium or a Jewish man, she has total power.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

BANG!

I remember a few years in NY when I was at the airport and saw a jewish woman handle her husband like he was her poodle, I was 17 or so at the time, what a lesson. I pledged myself never to reach that low.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

I don't want to resurrect this thread, but I figured that would be wiser than making my own thread. It seems as though a lot of the indian women I encounter (hot or not) have this syndrome. Combine that with their naturally insular culture and you have a recipe for "why bother."

That said, anyone here who isn't indian actually have much success with indian women? I think a lot of them are strikingly pretty, but they're very uninterested in being approached it seems. I'm from the US btw.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

With most races, princessy mentality is probably a function of class and looks, with wealthier/prettier girls being more princessy and poor/uglier girls less so. I've seen this with whites and Asians for sure.

With Indians/Paks, princessy mentality is a function of class and looks too....... but it's also related to parents. Indian/Pak parents definitely coddle and pamper their kids a bit too much, so the men come out wimpy and the women are princessy. It gets especially problematic, as a lot of Indian/Pak dudes do poorly with women and tend to be extreme beta orbiters, which inflates these girls even more.

From what I've seen, Indian/Pak girls are very protective of their reputations and not open towards being opened in public. In private, a lot of these girls loathe men of their ethnic group and prefer to associate with men of other races, especially whites. The situation is actually even worse than with Asian girls, but cultural/reputational factors keep Indian girls from being as hypergamous as they'd like.

Check this out.

No race are as negative to their own men as Indian women.

[Image: Reply-By-Race-Male.png]