rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Spot a Good Girl

How to Spot a Good Girl

This post is the correlate to my previous post How to Spot a Bad Girl

I'm starting this thread to be fair and balanced [Image: smile.gif]

However, I expect it to be much shorter than the Bad Girl Thread. That's not because I think that there are no good girls out there, but because in my experience its almost impossible to truly tell when a woman would be a "good girl" in the long run, at least without dating her for a year. In my experience, you mostly have to look for Bad Girl traits, and if they are absent, you buy your ticket and take the ride.

I define a good girl as someone who would be worth your time, effort, money and emotion. In other words, a good investment and a better risk.

With that in mind:

1. She treats her family, friends, pets and neighbors with kindness and respect. * In other words, everyone other than you, and especially people whom she isn't gaining anything from and who can't get away from her due to family ties. This is you if you get married to her or knock her up.

2. She doesn't talk trash behind the backs of her close friends and relatives. *This is you when you aren't around.

3. She is rational when it comes to what she spends money on and what she values enough to spend money on. A good example of the opposite of this is when she puts a lot of value on compiling a Jewelry collection that is mostly well beyond her or your paygrade. See the bad girl thread.

How to Spot a Good Girl

4. She works to resolve arguments, instead of just waiting for you to apologize every time. In other words, she knows that there are actually two people in the relationship and that your feelings matter too.

5. "The Ability to Resist the Vagina Tingle". In other words, she isn't impulsive, at least relative to most women. There is evidence of rational thought in stressful or emotionally tempting/volatile situations. A guy can guess what the implications are, through many facets of the relationship.

How to Spot a Good Girl

6. She grew up with a positive male influence in her family.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

How to Spot a Good Girl

7. She doesn't play games...well I shouldn't say that; all people play a varying amount of games, but a quality girl doesn't tend to flirt up guys to make you jealous, duck your calls or be super passive-aggressive.

8. She doesn't demand over the top stuff in bed the first time you're fucking her.

9. Speaking of fucking...she doesn't give it up just like that. Waiting sucks, but at the same time I kind of respect that.

How to Spot a Good Girl

Quote: (01-31-2011 01:36 PM)Moma Wrote:  

6. She grew up with a positive male influence in her family.

And to get a little deeper into that, the fact that she doesn't have an overbearing/controlling Mom who wears the pants over a beta father. Women, I think, will use their parents relationship as a model for their own. If her father was a quiet beta guy in a relationship with an alpha female, she will expect to assume all the rights and privileges that she observed her mother to have as a result.

Quote: (01-31-2011 03:52 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

7. She doesn't play games...well I shouldn't say that; all people play a varying amount of games, but a quality girl doesn't tend to flirt up guys to make you jealous, duck your calls or be super passive-aggressive.

8. She doesn't demand over the top stuff in bed the first time you're fucking her.

9. Speaking of fucking...she doesn't give it up just like that. Waiting sucks, but at the same time I kind of respect that.

Good point. Knowing what buttons to push is kind of a double edged sword. On one hand, it can be like clockwork getting her into bed by the third date max. On the other hand, I'm always secretly hoping its not going to be that easy.

How to Spot a Good Girl

Good list hydro. It is real important that a chick has a good solid family structure and is grounded with her friends too. That is HUGE in my list of whether a girl will be stable or not.

How to Spot a Good Girl

Only if there was a girl who could have all of these traits. But unfortunately, this girl does not exist in modern day good ol' USA. Or anywhere in the world for that matter. Can't wait until 2060 for the robot bitches!

How to Spot a Good Girl

Great topic.

1. She is content in silence as well as in conversation. You should be able to bask in each other's company without words.

2. She is GRATEFUL. Little things like washing your dishes without being asked, leaving thank you notes for you when she leaves the house, saying "Thank you" with genuine gratitude when something is provided for her, goes a LONG way towards showing how she may behave in a LTR. This is HUGE. Without gratitude, everything you "think" you did your woman will mean JACK SHIT.

How to Spot a Good Girl

10. She understands when I turn of my cellphone at night because I don't want to be disturbed. Also, she is willing to hang up immediately after I tell her that "I too busy and can't talk right now" without asking ANY questions. In other words she is not a possessive control freak.

How to Spot a Good Girl

"How to spot a good girl"

No such thing bro. They are all bad on the inside, they just need the right guy to help them let it out.

How to Spot a Good Girl

You guys getting soft on me in here...

How to Spot a Good Girl

Nice post Hydro... [Image: smile.gif]

How to Spot a Good Girl

A nice girl is nothing more than a cock-blocker in disguise!

Mixx

How to Spot a Good Girl

Good points in theory, but has anyone here found a reasonable number of nice girls in the real world?

Please be honest, guys.

How to Spot a Good Girl

Quote: (02-04-2011 12:23 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Good points in theory, but has anyone here found a reasonable number of nice girls in the real world?

Please be honest, guys.

If she has to meet each of the points posted above...and every moment of her life...I can't say I've met one that I was attracted to so never probed further to actually find out.

I tend to be with playful open-minded sweet girls anyways = plays games mostly in a good way but not always. But I already have a smart beautiful life partner/wife, so I don't need the loyalty, good mother stuff.

How to Spot a Good Girl

Quote: (02-04-2011 02:52 PM)jfree Wrote:  

Please be honest, guys.

If she has to meet each of the points posted above...and every moment of her life...I can't say I've met one that I was attracted to so never probed further to actually find out.

I tend to be with playful open-minded sweet girls anyways = plays games mostly in a good way but not always. But I already have a smart beautiful life partner/wife, so I don't need the loyalty, good mother stuff.
This thread is crucial and I can't think why someone didn't post it sooner.

Quote:Quote:

2. She is GRATEFUL. Little things like washing your dishes without being asked, leaving thank you notes for you when she leaves the house, saying "Thank you" with genuine gratitude when something is provided for her, goes a LONG way towards showing how she may behave in a LTR. This is HUGE. Without gratitude, everything you "think" you did your woman will mean JACK SHIT.
That does it for me. A girl who says thanks you and means it shows proper parental grounding and emotional maturity without which anything beyond a ONS is overambitious.
This also explains why I have nothing to say to Kenyan bitches.

How to Spot a Good Girl

I'm surprised no one mentioned religion or church..

How to Spot a Good Girl

Quote: (02-08-2011 03:22 AM)DanDeLaCruz Wrote:  

Believe in toothfairy = naive and always too young - not for me (I like them young but definitely legal)

Believe strongly in religion = not so naive but typically closed minded - not for me (too many hangups from my limited experience and still no guarantee of non-bad behavior. And I don't mean bad in a good way [Image: wink.gif] )

How to Spot a Good Girl

Quote: (02-08-2011 02:26 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2011 02:52 PM)jfree Wrote:  

Please be honest, guys.

This thread is crucial and I can't think why someone didn't post it sooner.

Quote:Quote:

That does it for me. A girl who says thanks you and means it shows proper parental grounding and emotional maturity without which anything beyond a ONS is overambitious.
This also explains why I have nothing to say to Kenyan bitches.

I am trying to dig out a few Kenyan women myself. One of my best friends in Kenyan and he warns me..we met a few last year and they tried to trick us out of some dollars..I've been trying to fcuk one of them for a while now but she plays more games than Kareem Abdul Jabbar..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

How to Spot a Good Girl

Quote: (02-08-2011 03:22 AM)DanDeLaCruz Wrote:  

Good point. Stay away from those who live very active religious/church life (unless you live the same life).

How to Spot a Good Girl

Well I agree with Mixx if she is too nice, its probably a trap of some sorts, in terms of noone is nice without a plan, so the niceness should be earned, like Im earning it with the blonde chick Im dating now.. dont think she would make the list.. economy for once isnt her thing.. and the asian thankfulness just isnt part of our scandi culture. The other thread is a nice comparison of opposite traits..if in doubt... lying manipulative, deceitfull vs thrustworthy, easygoing, honest... but yes family patterns is key here...

But I also think the number of men she slept with is a point.. her nailing 100´s tells its own story.. not that most girls wont lie and have stopped counting long time ago I guess [Image: biggrin.gif]

Another thing action speaks louder than words... I use this for all people in my life... but it this case she really doesnt give compliments etc... but sometimes I just know shes likes me or is into me.. better than being feed the same fake bullshit game is all about, when it comes to long term [Image: smile.gif]

Also I give points for weirdness.. I find mediocre normal, plain people boring, so I think that Oscar Wilde´s quote " “It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.” holds water...

How to Spot a Good Girl

excellent topic. relates really closely to the "riddle" that i posted.

How to Spot a Good Girl

What if her FAMILY is religious?

The way I see it, she'll be the open-minded one in the family with a penchant for committing unholy deeds with me, but a good girl with her family who goes to church. That's the case with my current girl, who happily lives up to most, if not all of hydrogonian's points [Image: biggrin.gif]

I wish she were actually *religious* though. It might instill more self-sufficiency, fulfillment and discipline in her and she might take life a little more seriously. Hopefully not to the detriment of our sex though. heh

Another thing I've noticed is that it's alpha to be the man of the house and decide what faith the family believes in, that's pretty much her father. She's learned to submit to an authoritative male figure and her father is her favorite parent, so all the hard work's done for me!

So a religious girl isn't all bad, or a girl who comes from a religious family. A spiritual girl, even. Although people (GIRLS ESPECIALLY) who describe themselves as "spiritual" don't know what the fuck they're talking about 99% of the time.

I hate self-described atheist or agnostic girls. They annoy the ever-living SHIT out of me!!! But it might be different if you're an atheist or agnostic yourself... who knows. Maybe it's because they're usually militant feminist as well.

How to Spot a Good Girl

Quote: (03-14-2011 05:49 AM)visceralbliss Wrote:  

I wish she were actually *religious* though. It might instill more self-sufficiency, fulfillment and discipline in her and she might take life a little more seriously.

Indeed - for example, to only have sex for procreation. And no sex before marriage either.

How to Spot a Good Girl

There's no such thing as good girls. They'll always fuck u over in the end if u stick around long enough.