rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Floyd Mayweather Dumps Fiance Because Of Abortion

I don't get it. This was her gravy train for life, or until the money ran out. Why have an abortion, unless they weren't his twins?

Quote:Quote:

Floyd Mayweather says he broke off his engagement with Shantel Jackson because she got an ABORTION without his blessing ... this according to the boxer's social media pages.
Floyd's Facebook page AND his Instagram account each displayed an image of what appears to be ultrasound results and analysis showing at least two fetuses.

The document was accompanied by a caption that read, "The real reason me and Shantel Christine Jackson @missjackson broke up was because she got a abortion, and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies."

Floyd and Shantel split up last year ... after Floyd had given her a $10 million diamond engagement ring. Jackson recently told us she has moved on.

We've tried to reach out to Floyd's camp -- so far, no luck.

[Image: attachment.jpg18463]   

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/01/floyd-mayw...z30WTJALbw

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

[Image: e35.jpg]

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

She got an abortion without his blessing or permission? I bet he came to his senses and dump her because that situation made her come off as a sneak. Agree with being anti-abortion even though he should be worry about gold diggers.

As fucked up as this was, he needs to count his blessings as he dodged a major bullet. What if they were married and she did this? At least now he can simply dump her and move on. Yes things could have been better (i.e. not gotten the abortion), but the could have be far worse as well.

I'd put money down that the kids weren't his.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (05-01-2014 10:26 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Filthy scandalous whores gonna filthy scandalous whore.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Knowing Mayweather, he probably did too.

It's crazy to think that one of the most dominant boxers of all time can get cheated on. but nothing surprises me anymore.

Shantel Jackson
[Image: shantel-jackson-20.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Hoes all over my facebook are calling him a scumbag for this. My thing is, she's free to abort the pregnancy, but he's free to dump her ass if he doesn't agree with her decision. After hearing about this, I have even more respect for Floyd than I did before.

There's absolutely no way that the babies were his. If she actually aborted Floyd Mayweather's babies then her pussy is being seriously mismanaged. She needs a new pussy management team ASAP

disgusting

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

[Image: talk-about-the-white-elephant-in-the-room.png]

after Floyd had given her a $10 million diamond engagement ring

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

That ring should have come with some sort of camera to keep an eye on her for that much.

Quote: (05-01-2014 11:04 PM)nek Wrote:  

It's crazy to think that one of the most dominant boxers of all time can get cheated on. but nothing surprises me anymore.

Anyone can get cheated on. Zero correlation between being able to whup ass and having game.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-02-2014 06:33 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Anyone can get cheated on. Zero correlation between being able to whup ass and having game.

I also think there's zero correlation between having game and getting cheated on too.

If you pick a bad woman, it doesn't matter how much game you have.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

She has an image to uphold. If she had the babies and they proved to not be his she'd be out on the street and labeled a whore. Killing babies is like flushing the evidence. He knew what was up. Game on.

Team Nachos

Quote: (05-02-2014 07:01 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2014 06:33 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I also think there's zero correlation between having game and getting cheated on too.

I agree totally. I think having a game is akin to being able to hustle in a bad economy or with a market stacked with shiesty employers. It enables one to smell the BS earlier and keep multiple streams of revenue (back up pussy) in case of need to pull the plug when the main stream is fcuking up.
It's similar to Robert DeNiro in 'Heat' when he told that lizard that you have to always be ready to walk out on your situation without hesitation.

Create an environment with an auxiliary plan for the just in case.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-02-2014 07:01 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I agree totally. I think having a game is akin to being able to hustle in a bad economy or with a market stacked with shiesty employers. It enables one to smell the BS earlier and keep multiple streams of revenue (back up pussy) in case of need to pull the plug when the main stream is fcuking up.
It's similar to Robert DeNiro in 'Heat' when he told that lizard that you have to always be ready to walk out on your situation without hesitation.

Create an environment with an auxiliary plan for the just in case.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

"Flushing the evidence" God damn.

Lives mean nothing to these cunts. They might not have been his kids, but they were her kids. She should never marry, this selfish whore, and never be allowed to have kids either. This is some real red pill, man where you see that these girls are sociopaths who will do anything for their selfish goals, and every feminist will take her side.

I was taught as a kid to look at every woman as a sister or a mother. Does anyone even know what those words mean anymore?

You don't get there till you get there

Still a feminine move to put the business on instagram of all places.

Dirty whore or not.
A man should have kept to himself and just dropped her silently

But then again..Floyd is known for being flagrant

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (05-02-2014 08:21 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Still a feminine move to put the business on instagram of all places.

Dirty whore or not.
A man should have kept to himself and just dropped her silently

But then again..Floyd is known for being flagrant

I don't know - I agree with that in principle - but being famous like he is - I imagine the media'd be on it a few months down the line when it's revealed they're no longer together. Say, 3 months down the line, he's with a new girl and nobody knows that he broke up with his fiance. I can picture it now "Floyd Mayweather - Boxing Champion and a Cheater". Perfect headline for a slow news day.

At least this way he gets to shape the narrative and end things on his terms. And the media gets their story. Everyone's "happy".

And everyone knows that all those bitches bashing him on Facebook would drop trough in a hot minute the second he walked past them and took more than a passing look.

Wald

Quote: (05-02-2014 03:24 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

[Image: talk-about-the-white-elephant-in-the-room.png]

after Floyd had given her a $10 million diamond engagement ring

If she keeps the ring she can sell it for half its price and be rich for life.Maybe it is a better deal than childbirth/living on child support.

Anyway,this lad behaves worse than most women i know :

[Image: BmjwbZQIgAAddFS.jpg]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Floyd is worth at least 100 million.
Its nothing for him to spend 10 mil on a ring.

It ain't trickin if you got it

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (05-02-2014 11:05 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Floyd is worth at least 100 million.
Its nothing for him to spend 10 mil on a ring.

It ain't trickin if you got it

Nah, no bitch is worth 10% of your net worth. Floyd got beta'd. Even the best fuck up. Lesson learned for Floyd.