rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Real Secret of Game and Swooping Mass Amounts of Girls

There is a ton written on the subject of the intricacies of Game (hell, I might be one of the worst offenders). But this sh*t is really not that complicated.

Lately, I have been hanging with one of my old running partners who just got out of a seven year relationship and his Game is rusty to say the least. (Hell, when he was last single, text messaging was barely a factor.) I have been trying to help him put his Game back together.

After fighting me on the Suited Down issue, he needed only one night of seeing me in action to become a believer (I haven't convinced him to smoke cigarettes yet, but that is his loss).

However, while getting him back in action, I realized the most important aspect of Game: Not giving a F*ck.

As he watched me approaching girls in the nightspot, seeing fly girls buying me $16 Goose and sodas, closing, and watching me spit Day Game the next day, and getting a number from a beautiful 22 year old French girl, he said to me, "Wow. You are on fire. You just don't give a F*ck."

And thought about it, its true, I really don't give a f*ck about much.

When you don't give a f*ck, you go talk to that fly group of girls because you don't give a f*ck if they say no.

You pick up the phone to call that girl because you don't give a f*ck if either way.

You have tons of girls in your pipeline because you don't give a f*ck what happens with any of them.

When you don't give a f*ck everything starts happening and girls come to you.

When you don't give a f*ck you close hard.

My brothers, do whatever you can to not give a f*ck.

All the guys who break down the best info on here (Mixx, Kona, International Swagger, Naughty Nomad etc, etc) all have one thing in common: we all don't give a f*ck.

Master this, and the world is yours (money, girls, business etc).

Update: I have a couple of other "core" key aspects of Game (and Life) that follow this one. Let me know if you are interested and I will post them on here.

Haha beautiful and well said G.

Quote: (01-30-2011 06:31 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

There is a ton written on the subject of the intricacies of Game (hell, I might be one of the worst offenders). But this sh*t is really not that complicated.

Lately, I have been hanging with one of my old running partners who just got out of a seven year relationship and his Game is rusty to say the least. (Hell, when he was last single, text messaging was barely a factor.) I have been trying to put his Game back together.

After fighting me on the Suited Down issue, he needed only one night of seeing me in action to become a believer (I haven't convinced him to smoke cigarettes yet, but that is his loss).

However, while getting him back in action, I realized the most important aspect of Game: Not giving a F*ck.

As he watched me approaching girls in the nightspot, seeing fly girls buing me $16 Goose and sodas, closing, and watching me spit Day Game the next day, and getting a number from a beautiful 22 year old French girl, he said to me, "Wow. You are on fire. You just don't give a F*ck."

When you don't give a f*ck, you go talk to that fly group of girls because you don't give a f*ck if they say no.

You pick up the phone to call that girl because you don't give a f*ck if either way.

You have tons of girls in your pipeline because you don't give a f*ck what happens with any of them.

All the guys who break down the best info on here (Mixx, Kona, International Swagger, Naughty Nomad etc, etc) all have one thing in common: we all don't give a f*ck.

This is just a long ass way of saying stop seeking approval from women but I applauded what you are saying, definitely some OG shit right here.

Ish

I'm not kidding, lately I've had the best results when I do nothing and say practically nothing.

that was my biggest problem in hs and college. hell im still struggling with it some to this day.

i care way to much, or carry that fear of getting rejected.

ive prob missed out on 100 bangs due solely to this.

you need to be getting rejected on a nightly basis, unless ur a celeb or millionaire.

Hey G - Please break down to me the thing about smoking? I am sure you have posted about it before, but please let us know more about this one.

Cheers

This is a secret?

IshGibbor - Thanks.

The_CEO - that is a big part of it. I also think action + not giving a f*ck is the key.

Dash Global,

"hell im still struggling with it some to this day."

Honestly, we all do at times. That is why I posted this. Hell, I slip a little sometimes.

Helping my friend get his Game back, reminded me.

Never give a f*ck.

"ive prob missed out on 100 bangs due solely to this."

I don't know you personally, but I think 100 missed swoops is very conservative.

But the past is the past. It is all about today and tomorrow. Make it happen.

"you need to be getting rejected on a nightly basis, unless ur a celeb or millionaire."

Partially true. Yes, we all get rejected.

I can speak personally, I have been rejected a mind boggling amount of times in my life. By girls and other wise (Biz, deals, people, social groups, etc).

Everyone, takes punches. Everyone gets dropped. Everyone gets cut. The true playboys with heart, get back up.

Get up.

But as far as the celeb part and millionaire part, they get rejected also.

Side note:

I have dough. I know celebs. They get dissed too. Don't idolize these people.

There is way too much celebrity worship in the world and on this forum.

I have defeated those guys in mano a mano comp. But then again, not to be a flash bastard or anything, I can comp with those guys on Money, Looks and I dress better than them. Plus I can Surf and Fight.

They bleed just like us.

Rocco81,

"Please break down to me the thing about smoking?"

I have written tons on this (on here and my site) but I will share a new vignette to prove my point:

I walk in with my friend into this spot that is going Richter Scale with hot fly girls in dresses and high heels last night.

I walk to the bar and position myself in the "traffic lane" Suited Down and Zippo clack a grit.

Three girls walk up and the flyest one asks "Do you have a light?"

My friend and I sit down on the outers of the spot and in short order, we are each surrounded by 3 girls with another "orbiter group" making the total approx 9 fly girls around us.

Total time elapsed since entering the spot: about 10 min.

No weesh bottle service. http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/07/bot...tlife.html

Two G's + two Custom Suits +9 fly girls + 10 min + 2 cigarettes = Cold Running The Spot.

Even Einstein couldn't beat that equation.

G's words are so true. Sometimes out in the field you just gotta keep repeating to yourself in your mind that you don't give a fuck and nothing matters.

This was really motivational, I'll be sure to remember this thread tommorow when I'm chatting up girls.

In the end this shit doesn't matter. Rejection means nothing. It will never hurt you or harm you. What others think of you does not matter in the slightest. This is what I tell myself each day over and over, sometimes it sinks in and I push my limits and sometimes I pussy out. I've noticed I'm getting better at going out of my comfort zone each week. Each week I open more sets and give less of a shit about being blown out.

Lately, I have been hanging with one of my old running partners who just got out of a seven year relationship and his Game is rusty to say the least. (Hell, when he was last single, text messaging was barely a factor.) I have been trying to help him put his Game back together.

As he watched me approaching girls in the nightspot, seeing fly girls buying me $16 Goose and sodas, closing, and watching me spit Day Game the next day, and getting a number from a beautiful 22 year old French girl, he said to me, "Wow. You are on fire. You just don't give a F*ck."

This is the core of inner game. To live it, you can't compromise in terms of what this means.

It doesn't just mean that you go out and be aloof with women on the street (never, ever has this worked), or that you wait three days or more to call them back. It means that you need to say whats on your mind. If you aren't doing that, then you are caring too much. Nice guys give a fuck, and therefore don't say what they mean. Players don't care, and therefore can get away with saying almost anything. And they do.

Good summation Hydro. It's like anything in life, trying too hard to not seem one way or another, shows you really do care and comes off as phony. That is why some of the more detailed levels of some guys "game" falls short even with ugly chicks.

At the end of the day you have to learn to take loss and roll with it knowing that there will be something else around the corner if you want it. That is the overall mindset at getting better with women, job, life in general...is to really harness your strong points and just let the other shit roll of your back.

G - I hear you for sure. Even though I stay fairly fit, I do have some smokes with drinks, its social, its done in most of the world (everywhere but USA) and To me its all about moderation. Smoking a pack a day is a killer...a few on the weekends is ok to me.
Also check your e-mail, I sent you a PM but your box is full so I had to e-mail you.

Im going to start not giving a fuck tomorrow and chat up a chick in my math class. thanks for the kick in the ass

The genius of this advice is that it strikes at the core of the main issue many players have, fear of the blow out.

Newsflash, if you think you are going to be some mack daddy player without getting blown out it is not going to happen. If you can't take rejection from a woman then you are better off packing your shit, heading to the latest lap top and jack off to Bangbus.com when you need a nut, rejections are just part of the game.

The good news is, if you are working hard and getting lots of numbers, you start to welcome the blow outs since you could never date every girl that gives you her number. Rejection is like a filter to weed out which chicks are down to fuck and which one's are not. It also eliminates the annoying twenty minute go nowhere sets where talking goes on but I am not closing (I have been doing this for a while but now see the errors of my ways). I'd rather have nine blow outs and one lay off of ten approaches then five numbers and five go no where sets with no lays just to soothe my ego, catch my point? ABC=Always Be Closing.

This is not to say I enjoy being blown out, it gives me a bit of a weird feeling inside me but it is empowering and something I'm learning to welcome not avoid. Real men embrace their feelings, the good and the bad. It took me a while to understand what that meant when I first read it but now I understand.

Also, I noticed that people treat me with more respect, I'm more confident and my life just improves all around when I am approaching girls and getting blown out. I literally start seeing my true personality flourish that has been restricted do to the fear, sexual shame and anxiety that stops most guys from approaching, hard to explain but I hope it reaches some readers. I am beginning to advocate approaching women on a daily basis even for married guys since it is such a great confidence exercise (not saying they have to date the girl they approach but just good to take the initiative and make yourself vulnerable on a daily bases ya dig?)

The most important thing to remember is that all because a girl does not want to sleep with you does NOT make you less of a man and does NOT mean that you did something wrong or something is wrong with you. Many blow outs send guys to hit the PUA encyclopedia searching for a reason why they got blown out even though there was a girl that looks just like the one that blew them out right around the corner where the same line would have got her number.

This is it folks, blow me or blow me out. Either you are in the game or your not. Don't waste time going up to girls asking if they think you would look good in Khakis or Blue Jeans, that shit is for chumps.

Ish

P.S. Credit to Brad P for telling me this concept(and now G manifesto).

Quote: (01-31-2011 12:40 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

This is the core of inner game. To live it, you can't compromise in terms of what this means.

It doesn't just mean that you go out and be aloof with women on the street (never, ever has this worked), or that you wait three days or more to call them back. It means that you need to say whats on your mind. If you aren't doing that, then you are caring too much. Nice guys give a fuck, and therefore don't say what they mean. Players don't care, and therefore can get away with saying almost anything. And they do.

Bingo.

Tried this not giving a fuck deal out toady at school. I was wanting to talk to this one black haired half asian/halfwhite cute girl in my math class but she had her headphones in the whole time and there were people sitting next to her. The next class after that i sat next to two girls who i have seen at my campus alot the past year but had never talked to them before. Sat down next to them and noticed a picture on her laptop of a girl with alot blown up condoms all around her. I started talking to them about that. I learned that she likes it in the butt. I said i wasnt a fan. Anyways long story short im going to facebook them tomorrow and try and get some lunch with them Wednesday.

These chicks arent particularly hot (one is a 7, the other a 7.5) but they are bangable and i you have to start somewhere

kickboxer wtf man lol...

all u need to know is: Two G's + two Custom Suits +9 fly girls + 10 min + 2 cigarettes = Cold Running The Spot.

I suppose i should clarify. The girl in the picture is the one who likes it up the butt. The jury is still out on these two chicks

I notice not giving a fuck helps in a lot of situations. You're more relaxed, can't think better, and react quicker.

I believe by saying "not giving a fuck" you mean not to worry about the outcome, right? But you still care about the outcome. Then the problem is that it is difficult to balance on this edge. For example, I too often find myself on the right side of this edge, where I don't really care about the outcome, meaning I have zero incentive to do anything unless she does most of the work - which, as you can guess, doesn't happen often.

Now, the question is, how do you manage to balance there?

Quote: (01-31-2011 07:09 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I believe by saying "not giving a fuck" you mean not to worry about the outcome, right? But you still care about the outcome. Then the problem is that it is difficult to balance on this edge. For example, I too often find myself on the right side of this edge, where I don't really care about the outcome, meaning I have zero incentive to do anything unless she does most of the work - which, as you can guess, doesn't happen often.

Now, the question is, how do you manage to balance there?

I think that the best way to really not care about the outcome is to work a lot of numbers/approaches. Then you will learn to really not care if she says yes or no. Approaches become nothing. The strange thing is that I was a champ at this when I was 16 years old. I am okay at cold approaches now, but nowhere near as good as I was at that age. Maybe because I trick myself into believing that women are more complex than they were at 16. The thing is, its not really true.

A lot of the PUA inner game material out there is geared toward finding this 'zen' mindset where you are balancing on this edge perfectly. But its just about having a lot of 'irons in the fire' and therefore not having too much/any emotional risk riding on any one interaction. I don't think anyone has found a better method to truly not care, even though they have tried. Going out and acting will trump any theory that you can cram into your head, no matter how nuanced or seemingly bulletproof the theory is about inner game.

But what are you worried about, Oldnemesis?..haha. I remember the pimp game you have working out there in SF. 99% of married men would be exceedingly jealous.

We talked about this a lot a while ago on this forum, but being in The Zone is something that helps more than anything. Every person has his own method of getting in his own zone, you see it a lot with some of the best athletes in the world, they find a routine that helps them get in the champion's mindset...

One of my friends would do a few exercises before heading out to get pumped up, others do this by pumping each other's state up; everyone has his own method. You just have to find out what makes you feel really good and social, but also dominating and alpha, and keep doing it!

Interested in your other views

Quote: (01-31-2011 07:32 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

I think that the best way to really not care about the outcome is to work a lot of numbers/approaches. Then you will learn to really not care if she says yes or no. Approaches become nothing. The strange thing is that I was a champ at this when I was 16 years old. I am okay at cold approaches now, but nowhere near as good as I was at that age.

The thing is, my brain rationalizes it even further. I truly don't care about the outcome - to the point that often find myself too lazy to do anything towards the specific outcome. Also the approach process is not fun, it is more like work, and vast majority of approaches you initiate go nowhere anyway. Then why approach at all? I actually feel like I'm getting tons of opportunities every day, I just throw them away unless the girl is really pushing towards the outcome.

Quote:Quote:

But what are you worried about, Oldnemesis?

Just an example, last Fri I went to a karaoke bar. I was suited down, and this is Bay Area so I'm typically the only person suited down, and I had no intention to talk to anyone besides the staff who I know very well. Sand a few songs; when I sing, I pretty much put a performance there on a stage, but after that I just went back to my table giving some high-fives on the way, and went to my ebook reader. Was approached by a few girls asking what kind of book I'm reading, but let those conversations die as I was into book. Then another girl approached me by saying she wanted to buy me a drink, which she did and invited me to her table where she sat with three guys. They were colleagues. Showed them some travel pictures in the reader (it is a very good tool to supplement the discussion), did some light touching, and while she was receptive, somehow I lost all my motivation and cut everything off, so I only got a kiss when she was leaving (getting an incredible jealous look from the guys, lol).

Now if I cared about the outcome, I guess I'd be ready to put more work into it. But since I wasn't, it ended up like that. This is a problem.

Quote:Gmanifesto Wrote:

Quote:oldnemesis Wrote:

The thing is, my brain rationalizes it even further. I truly don't care about the outcome - to the point that often find myself too lazy to do anything towards the specific outcome.

Nearly everyone here is verbalizing this almighty aspect of game wrong, but I know everyone's intentions are in the right place.

It's not that you don't care/give a fuck. It's that you don't care/give a fuck about the opinions others have of you. That's the money difference.

Obviously, you need to give a fuck. For most guys, not giving a fuck means staying at home watching movies/playing games and smoking weed. Not giving a fuck also means not caring enough to approach girls, hell if you really didn't care you'd get a hooker. Also, not giving a fuck might mean you're okay with beating up women, stealing from the poor, and doing other immoral things. Because you don't give a fuck.

The essence of inner game is, "I do what I think is right and that's that." There are plenty of things to care about, and give a fuck about, and work towards with passion.

When I am rejected, I do care that the girl I approached didn't turn out in a favorable manner. "Tch Tch. She's cute. She had potential." Oh well. Time to hit on another girl.

On the other hand, when I get blown out I sure as hell don't care if the girl likes me or not, I don't care if other guys thought my approach was bad or good, I don't care if the girls call me a creep or think I'm sexy. In no shape or form is my disappointment reflected in my bodily mannerisms, because I do not care if they know if I'm disappointed or not. The opinions others have of you count for shit.

And when the haters come rolling around, what do you do? Do you say, "Fuck you"? Or do you try and explain what you are doing (thereby qualifying yourself)? Or do you really not give a fuck about what they think of you?

Because if you truly don't care about the opinion others have of you, the only response you can give to your critics is "Okay." And then you keep doing whatever you wanted to do in the first place.

3000 years from now it will not matter what a random dude/girl said about you in the year 20xx. 300 years from now it will not matter. 30 years from now it will not matter. 3 years from it will not matter. 3 months from now it will not matter. 3 weeks from now it will not matter. 3 days from now it will not matter. 3 hours from now it will not matter. 3 minutes from now it will not matter.

Why? Because the opinions people have of other people do not matter.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-01-2011 07:08 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2011 07:32 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

I think that the best way to really not care about the outcome is to work a lot of numbers/approaches. Then you will learn to really not care if she says yes or no. Approaches become nothing. The strange thing is that I was a champ at this when I was 16 years old. I am okay at cold approaches now, but nowhere near as good as I was at that age.

The thing is, my brain rationalizes it even further. I truly don't care about the outcome - to the point that often find myself too lazy to do anything towards the specific outcome. Also the approach process is not fun, it is more like work, and vast majority of approaches you initiate go nowhere anyway. Then why approach at all? I actually feel like I'm getting tons of opportunities every day, I just throw them away unless the girl is really pushing towards the outcome.

Quote:Quote:

But what are you worried about, Oldnemesis?

Just an example, last Fri I went to a karaoke bar. I was suited down, and this is Bay Area so I'm typically the only person suited down, and I had no intention to talk to anyone besides the staff who I know very well. Sand a few songs; when I sing, I pretty much put a performance there on a stage, but after that I just went back to my table giving some high-fives on the way, and went to my ebook reader. Was approached by a few girls asking what kind of book I'm reading, but let those conversations die as I was into book. Then another girl approached me by saying she wanted to buy me a drink, which she did and invited me to her table where she sat with three guys. They were colleagues. Showed them some travel pictures in the reader (it is a very good tool to supplement the discussion), did some light touching, and while she was receptive, somehow I lost all my motivation and cut everything off, so I only got a kiss when she was leaving (getting an incredible jealous look from the guys, lol).

Now if I cared about the outcome, I guess I'd be ready to put more work into it. But since I wasn't, it ended up like that. This is a problem.

I hear you. I generally feel the exact same way. I think that its a combination of a couple of things.

First, its the indirect feminine culture (you have an easy comparison with Russia being the polar opposite). Its just way to much of a hassle to try and get laid for anything but the most worthy or easy of women. At least when running socially acceptable somewhat indirect game. Its boring to talk to most, as most aren't that interesting. They aren't bad either. Just average, flawed cookie cutter women. Granted, the ones that are above average can make it worth it, sort of. But the socializing that is necessary before the lay, with average women, gets repetitive and tiresome.

Second, i really do think that the above problem gets exasperated as we get older due to declining testosterone. Whereas that urge would have kept us from ejecting when we are younger, no matter who the woman was, it now isn't a strong as when we were in our early twenties. Most of putting up with the necessary effort has to do with satisfying that overwhelming urge. Now, I need quality to keep interested enough to make an effort. Its not that my sex drive is low, its just that I don't need to be constantly fucking every single day just to stay sane.

I love situational convenience, in that the effort I'm required to make is very low. That's why I like friends of my friends wives, their sisters, etc... Anything that breeds a familiar and drawn out social situation. Meaning that they aren't going anywhere, and I can work on them at my leisure instead of having to game full on just to keep them from walking away.

Also, that's why I like super-direct game for public unfamiliar situations. It eliminates the unnecessary work. If she's interested, you'll know very early and it moves the process along faster. If not, you can move on without expending a lot of wasted effort.