rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You know what's HOT?

You know what's HOT?

Asking a girl if you can kiss her, apparently...

This level of hampsterdom doesn't fail to completely astound.

p.s. WNB after all the vodka in Russia.

You know what's HOT?

You could have said trigger warning

Now I feel eye-raped.

[Image: barf.gif]

Deus vult!

You know what's HOT?

[Image: giphy.gif]

You know what's HOT?

This guy's legendary response:

Fun fact: he used to go by the alias "snakepliskinist", but his channel got flagged for "bullying and harassment" so many times by angry feminists that youtube closed it, and he was too lazy to protest.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

You know what's HOT?

"Shut up and kiss me" usually goes over good.

You know what's HOT?

Quote: (04-30-2014 05:08 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

"Shut up and kiss me" usually goes over good.

I like the "shut up and kiss me like you f*cking mean it!"

You know what's HOT?

Well this.....this......I don't know.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

You know what's HOT?

I've asked before. Usually you get a big smile. I've never gotten a no. [Image: lol.gif]

Asking may sound beta but it's actually very direct. It's all in the delivery.

Team Nachos

You know what's HOT?

WB without asking permission.

You know what's HOT?

I prefer the negative billing approach. "you will be kissed unless you provide a written notice to my customer service department in Taiwan"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

You know what's HOT?

Reported for bestiality.

You know what's HOT?

I've seen that mug before. I assumed se was from Toronto with all that Garbo Rad-Fem speak. You see some pictures and she has some good foundations to be hot. She is just so socially awkward sand has drank so much Feminist kool-aid that she does not know white a feminine and attractive. It sounds like she has been knee deep in this stuff since high school and in that video she looks porkier then in her older pics online.

This sex shit pisses me off. Simply because aside from damaged feminists whom all have daddy issues or prior low level child sexual molestation, normal women don't respond to this shit. "May I kiss you" is kitschy movie shit. Women get cute off of it for that sole reason but your better off just going for it. Last time I checked a mouth isn't a sexual organ and can't be raped, plus most women have worse done to their mouths, such as: being too eager with that scolding hot Starbucks, wolfing down boulder spoon fills of Hagen Diaz, or attempting to deep throat the band leaders Subway Sandwich loaf cock in the dirty bar washroom after his shitty scremo show. Trying to get a kiss in is tame to what most women's mouths deal with.

Based off her other pics I WB.

Just soley off the video? No. Fuck. No.

You know what's HOT?

A couple years back, I actually believed this BS.

I was at a party flirting with a girl when I said, "I really wanna kiss you right now."

Her eyes lit up, and her body said yes, but she told me verbally "I don't want to tonight."

I said okay - but I held my energy and the sexual tension.

After another minute or two of talking, she grabbed my shirt by the lapels and pulled me in for a kiss.

I was so confused. If she wanted to kiss, why didn't she just tell me so? This was a very liberal hippie girl. It's not like she hadn't heard the same BS I had.

It was after that point I learned my lesson, and stopped asking.

EDIT: This was just as I was becoming red pill aware, and one of the early experiences that pushed me out of that mindset.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

You know what's HOT?

Half a million views ... whoa. Surely there's a way to nullify her creatively. The problems with the dude "Shut up and love me" video response includes, lack of charisma, bad video production, no background music. Unfortunately I think the best respondant would have to be a female at this point in history. Much like "Girl writes what" who has a 800 000 views for "Feminism and the Disposable Male"... she's saying what many red pill men have been saying for a while. But, since it's a chick, it has validity? So, to fight fire with fire I'd hire a good looking girl, with massive charisma ... youtube charisma = yelling, colors, background music, random animals walking through the set ( giraffes, elephants ) and get her to bag on this silly girl.

You know what's HOT?

She looks like Lindy West's retarded sister

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

You know what's HOT?

Quote:Quote:

She looks like Lindy West's retarded sister

I'm quite sure that Lindy is the retarded sister in the family.

And I'm confident that retarded people are offended by that association.

You know what's HOT?

WB without reservation... but fuck she's annoying.

You know what's HOT?

[Image: 10+10+Would+bang+_16c2f3763dc5118347faad8abc5814d6.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

You know what's HOT?

No, just no.

You know what's HOT?

Quote: (04-30-2014 06:57 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I've asked before. Usually you get a big smile. I've never gotten a no. [Image: lol.gif]

Asking may sound beta but it's actually very direct. It's all in the delivery.

The traditional PUA "do you want to kiss me?" line goes over well if I'm at a stand still with where I think the sexual tension is going. Of course, if she says no, you always revert to "Good, I didn't say you could anyways."

PURE CONSENT BOYS.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

You know what's HOT?

This stuff terrifies me. It is essentially a "get back to the friendzone where you belong" move, except now I can send you to jail and ruin your life and reputation for trying to get out.

I can't even call this stuff the "friendzone" anymore. If you are a tried and tested beta bitch white knight, then maybe. But if you are a young cat trying to learn and trying to make moves and not be a pussy, you are most susceptible to this BS. And at that point a female dangling sex and acquiring resources, is female rape. Yep, I said it.

Here's the thing, back in the day, when rape was actually rape, and not some "blurred lines" BS for sluts to not take responsibility for themselves, I was all against it, and I would never call friendzoning anything close to rape. But if we are going to dilute one side of rape, we have to nitpick the other. Men and women are keepers and holders of different things. Women are blatantly taking what they want from men, and the men are not even REALIZING that what happened...was not consensual. That sexual assault had taken place.

So, guys, there IS a rape culture, and rape epidemic. In college campuses, in the workplace, and on the streets. Women using their "goods" to ask for favors, and then giving nothing sexual in return. Women are wasting men's resources left and right. This epidemic must be stopped.

You don't get there till you get there

You know what's HOT?

This girl's hamster has a hamster

[Image: 48767637.jpg]

You know what's HOT?

[Image: PWoQS7v.jpg]

[Image: I110Qrw.jpg]

You know what's HOT?

This is funny until you realize that there are beta males who WILL listen to this. The fact that girls still put up videos like this means that guys actually do this! What the fuck!

[Image: laugh5.gif]

You know what's HOT?

I'd hit it after sticking a sock in her mouth.