rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sausagefest Statistics

Sausagefest Statistics

Been a long time lurker of the forum.
Recently Roosh V wrote:
Quote:Quote:

1. New York
2. Toronto
3. London
4. Los Angeles
5. Sydney
6. Chicago
7. Melbourne
8. Montreal
9. Washington DC
10. San Francisco

Is it possible to get a break down of which cities have the biggest portion of RooshV users?

My guess is that this is a better indication of cities which are compromised of the most significant competition. Ratio stats and government released demographics never really give reasonable indication of how hard it is for a man to do well.

I'd say forum stats are better than Article stats as some articles generate a viral following: Toronto, and may not give a good indicator of where there is a huge PUA following.

Especially those users who come from Google under random keywords (i.e. not RooshV/roosh) would be the best indicator of thirsty men looking for slavic girls/foreign girls etc.

I think it may be helpful to get these stats by portion as to figure out what cities to completely avoid.

Sausagefest Statistics

You would have to divide the visitors/males in age bracket for every given city to judge them. Relative not absolute numbers.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Sausagefest Statistics

If you're worried about competition from other men who play the field then you're in for a rude shock.

Each one of those cities has at least 1000 guys who get laid on the regular with a lot of women at different socio-economic and fame levels.

London: Council rats, to the bar/pub tramp to the club slut hopper to the women who chase rich men to the career girls. They all have different men taking them on every week, to compile a type of list which breaks this down is some considerable work. And that is just London.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-27-2014 06:52 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

If you're worried about competition from other men who play the field then you're in for a rude shock.

Each one of those cities has at least 1000 guys who get laid on the regular with a lot of women at different socio-economic and fame levels.

London: Council rats, to the bar/pub tramp to the club slut hopper to the women who chase rich men to the career girls. They all have different men taking them on every week, to compile a type of list which breaks this down is some considerable work. And that is just London.
Let's not try and disturb what really is a fairly simple task.

PUA sites generally attract a certain type of male: men who are trying to edge out the competition. They typically come from competitive places. PUAism is popular in specific cities because men in such cities need to be competitive.

Do you think Roosh or any other guy would be successful if he blogged in Russia during the early 2000s? No, there simply isn't a market need.

PUA websites do well in cities where there is a market need.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-27-2014 05:39 PM)void Wrote:  

You would have to divide the visitors/males in age bracket for every given city to judge them. Relative not absolute numbers.

That's a given. But people can do that by themselves, I guess.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-28-2014 12:51 AM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

PUA sites generally attract a certain type of male: men who are trying to edge out the competition. They typically come from competitive places. PUAism is popular in specific cities because men in such cities need to be competitive.

Do you think Roosh or any other guy would be successful if he blogged in Russia during the early 2000s? No, there simply isn't a market need.

I for one dont even live near any of those cities and a lot of guys on here like to challenge themselves and go into foreign countries so actually the Russia data set would help more.

I know English-speaking countries, why would you need in depth information if you know how to get by? Competition is in every bar and club if you're night gaming but very little during the day.

I would find information regarding france, spain, italy, russia etc to be top of my list rather than London or Birmingham England.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-28-2014 04:15 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2014 12:51 AM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

I for one dont even live near any of those cities and a lot of guys on here like to challenge themselves and go into foreign countries so actually the Russia data set would help more.

I know English-speaking countries, why would you need in depth information if you know how to get by? Competition is in every bar and club if you're night gaming but very little during the day.

I would find information regarding france, spain, italy, russia etc to be top of my list rather than London or Birmingham England.

Because it's all very relevant.

A city like NY or London is less difficult by several orders of magnitude than a city like Melbourne or Sydney. Melbourne or Sydney has one of the highest levels of alpha competitiveness on the entire planet -- the standard deviation of male beauty is spread, men gym significantly, men learn game a lot, experience blowouts early on in their careers and transition from beta to alpha rather quickly.

This is not to say I am afraid of competition. I enjoy cities that most of RVF crowd would deem undesirable due to its competitive nature (Stockholm, Oslo).

Competition also destroys the 'game' and overall end product. There is a reason why people consider S.E.Asia or Eastern Europe as good game destinations 1) Lack of competition 2) Femininity of women. Femininity of woman is directly proportional to the amount of competition she has to engage in.

English speaking countries also have money and are career destinations. I live in a non-anglo nation, but I woould like the data just to confirm my suspicions about which city I think has a sucidial social life.

Sausagefest Statistics

I'm guessing that you're contemplating moving to a highly developed, English-speaking city, and are trying to discern which one would be the best for gaming women.

Instead of looking at the number of RVF members relative to the population of the city, why don't you just read the datasheets on the cities you've listed?

Number of RVF members in a given city is not necessarily going to reflect how easy it is to pick up there. For example, Spain is generally considered a really horrible place to game women, but from my experience reading the threads here, there are barely any Spanish members.

Edit: Regarding Sydney and Melbourne, I can confirm that they are both absolutely terrible places for gaming women. You really need to be in the top bracket of income, looks and social status to get anything better than a 5.5 out of 10 in Sydney or Melbourne. Check out my Sydney Datasheet for more information.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-28-2014 02:45 PM)Biologist Wrote:  

I'm guessing that you're contemplating moving to a highly developed, English-speaking city, and are trying to discern which one would be the best for gaming women.

Instead of looking at the number of RVF members relative to the population of the city, why don't you just read the datasheets on the cities you've listed?

Number of RVF members in a given city is not necessarily going to reflect how easy it is to pick up there. For example, Spain is generally considered a really horrible place to game women, but from my experience reading the threads here, there are barely any Spanish members.

Edit: Regarding Sydney and Melbourne, I can confirm that they are both absolutely terrible places for gaming women. You really need to be in the top bracket of income, looks and social status to get anything better than a 5.5 out of 10 in Sydney or Melbourne. Check out my Sydney Datasheet for more information.

The thing is I don't particularly care for RVF data sheets or consensus regarding a city -- I don't believe in the majority opinion, I wold prefer to quantify data. Spain being a good example. Spain is by no means a sausage sizzle compared to many anglo countries, particularly Australia. Spanish guys get by, simply by being nice to women and forming friendship circles. The same is not true in Australia. That and the fact that many don't speak English would not contribute to significant RVF traffic.

What's really important are Statistics for English speaking cities. I'm not interested in how hard it is to lay a girl in city X provided I flew in there, I'm interested in which english speaking cities have the highest PUA following per capita.

Sausagefest Statistics

Damn, and I was thinking about finally going to New York to check out some of their dive bars. Oh well...

On the plus side, I don't see anything in Florida, Texas, Arizona or Vegas up on there.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-28-2014 07:06 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Damn, and I was thinking about finally going to New York to check out some of their dive bars. Oh well...

On the plus side, I don't see anything in Florida, Texas, Arizona or Vegas up on there.

As I said, everything should be judged on per capita basis.

NY & London are both the largest anglo cities in the world. So the stats need to be weighted accordingly. I've spent approximately 7 weeks total in London and I can tell you it is a significantly better game destination than any Australian city.

Funnily enough LA which is approximately the same as Sydney has a higher audience, which is fairly unbelievable. But I would say in general, Australia is still a pretty insular culture, it's a rude shock for us all that an American website caters for such a significant crowd.

Like Russia is an exaggerated form of Poland, Australia is an exaggerated form of America.

Sausagefest Statistics

I don't get why you would cancel your trip off of an internet statistic. By that logic you should move to Wichita because there are less RFV members there and thus it most be super easy to bang all kinds of hot girls.

Additionally, i wouldn't count number of guys, or number of manosphere dudes as being a bad thing. There are thousands of dorks who stay in on the weekends or never approach girls. I'll bet that game sites, and forums, have a lot of readers who never actually do an approach. It's like those bodybuilding sites where guys will debate proteins all day, but only hit the gym once a week.

If you want to go to NYC go to NYC. Just because there are a lot of guys there doesn't mean that you can't get laid or won't have a good time. No matter where you go in the world there are always going to be other men to compete with.

Sausagefest Statistics

There are so many types of women in NYC & London that you're going to struggle to not pull if you know how to walk the walk.

Put simply, in an average large English city there are 3-4 clubs, 20+ bars & pubs open to the max on any friday. London is at least twice this number easily in a certain part of it.

The whole thing comes down to this.

- Can you play up your accent and foreign looks?
- Can you speak English well?
- Do you have certain mannerisms which attract women?
- Are you secure when talking to girls outside of your race?
- You're a sexual person?

These are things which will do you well in NYC & London. The shear mixture of people leaves a lot of opportunities for you to explore.

Sausagefest Statistics

I'm almost certain that Sydney and Melbourne should not be ranked as highly as they are. Why? Because in Australia we consider to be a city is synonymous with it's metropolitan area, we do have official city-proper's but they're incredibly small both in size and population, and no one here would be able to tell you how many people live in them without looking it up. In America and Europe however (I'm not sure about Canada), when you ask somebody the population of a city they'll usually quote the city proper. In my own experience with Google Analytics, I've noticed that a visit to one of my website's from a person living in say Levittown, New York (an NYC suburb) will be counted by Analytics as coming from Levittown, while a person visiting from Parramatta in Sydney will be counted by Analytics as coming from Sydney. So Sydney's 4.75 million and Melbourne's 4.35 million people are being compared to 2.7 million people in the city of Chicago, rather than the 9.5 million in the Chicago metro, which of course over-estimates Roosh's hits from Australian cities. The Chicago area has over twice as many people as Sydney does, it would highly unlikely that Sydneysider's are more than twice as likely to visit Roosh's blog than people from the Chicago area.

You really need to be in the top bracket of income, looks and social status to get anything better than a 5.5 out of 10 in Sydney or Melbourne.

[Image: lol.gif] I hope you're not being literal.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-30-2014 03:18 AM)RXB Wrote:  

I don't get why you would cancel your trip off of an internet statistic. By that logic you should move to Wichita because there are less RFV members there and thus it most be super easy to bang all kinds of hot girls.

Additionally, i wouldn't count number of guys, or number of manosphere dudes as being a bad thing. There are thousands of dorks who stay in on the weekends or never approach girls. I'll bet that game sites, and forums, have a lot of readers who never actually do an approach. It's like those bodybuilding sites where guys will debate proteins all day, but only hit the gym once a week.

If you want to go to NYC go to NYC. Just because there are a lot of guys there doesn't mean that you can't get laid or won't have a good time. No matter where you go in the world there are always going to be other men to compete with.

You're glossing over the basic point. I'm not suggesting anyone to move over to second or third tier shitholes because they don't really hit the radar.

You're also arguing in terms of exceptions instead of the general rule, it's 'girl logic' "Not all girls are like that, there are good girls in every city, you just have to look!". This is not how men think, we analyse, we classify, we figure out a pattern in the chaos.

I think your basic argument is this: "You shouldn't waste time looking into whether a city is filled with males, you should go there anyway and compete because most men don't approach, there are tonnes of 'good girls' in these cities, you just need to go to the right places and approach".

I think Roosh gets such logic on a daily basis. What you don't understand is:
- Many people have to make life changing decisions (moving to a city permanently) on some kind of hunch: usually consisting of anecdotal evidence, 1 week trips etc. Any extra information would be good.
- Sausage sizzles usually result in an erosion of the female. Go to any sausage fest and you'll see a higher percentage of tatted up skrillex-cut bitches. Male thirst not only ruins your chances on any given night, it ruins the prize.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-30-2014 08:49 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

I'm almost certain that Sydney and Melbourne should not be ranked as highly as they are. Why? Because in Australia we consider to be a city is synonymous with it's metropolitan area, we do have official city-proper's but they're incredibly small both in size and population, and no one here would be able to tell you how many people live in them without looking it up. In America and Europe however (I'm not sure about Canada), when you ask somebody the population of a city they'll usually quote the city proper. In my own experience with Google Analytics, I've noticed that a visit to one of my website's from a person living in say Levittown, New York (an NYC suburb) will be counted by Analytics as coming from Levittown, while a person visiting from Parramatta in Sydney will be counted by Analytics as coming from Sydney. So Sydney's 4.75 million and Melbourne's 4.35 million people are being compared to 2.7 million people in the city of Chicago, rather than the 9.5 million in the Chicago metro, which of course over-estimates Roosh's hits from Australian cities. The Chicago area has over twice as many people as Sydney does, it would highly unlikely that Sydneysider's are more than twice as likely to visit Roosh's blog than people from the Chicago area.

You really need to be in the top bracket of income, looks and social status to get anything better than a 5.5 out of 10 in Sydney or Melbourne.

Have you ever lived outside of Australia?

Sausagefest Statistics

I do not understand how a breakdown of RooshV membership stats would help you better decide which city to live in.

First of all, this is an English forum with a predominantly Anglo membership - thus the majority viewpoints and experiences pertain to anglo-cultures. Note the use of the word "majority".

Secondly, there are many such PUA websites in English and local languages that cater to a similar goal - advising guys how to get laid. Are you going to breakdown stats from all of them to get a more accurate picture of the ground reality?

Finally, the point about NYC and London being fertile grounds (excuse the pun) is true due to their sheer size and wealth of opportunities which attracts young and good-looking people i.e. high demand, high supply - so you are bound to find your niche.

I think the culture of the city/country plays a much greater role in determining whether you will enjoy it or not. For example, living in Nice, France is amazing - you have the beaches, yachts, incredibly beautiful outdoors, great food and an abundance of very hot women (and the accompanying old pot-bellied millionaires). But unless you "fit" into the culture of the Riviera, you will not be very successful. On the other hand, Lyon or Lille in France are similar in size to Nice, but have a more relaxed, student-y and diverse vibe. So its much easier for a guy who's casual (in his lifestyle, not just the way he dresses) to do well there. Comprende?

Your post reminds me of the guy who hacked OKC's algorithms to find his soulmate. Using stats and data to get a general idea like sex ratios, income levels is fine, but relying on them to decide how much or how hard the competition is, IMO, not going to get you far.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-30-2014 02:39 PM)capote Wrote:  

I do not understand how a breakdown of RooshV membership stats would help you better decide which city to live in.

First of all, this is an English forum with a predominantly Anglo membership - thus the majority viewpoints and experiences pertain to anglo-cultures. Note the use of the word "majority".

Secondly, there are many such PUA websites in English and local languages that cater to a similar goal - advising guys how to get laid. Are you going to breakdown stats from all of them to get a more accurate picture of the ground reality?

Finally, the point about NYC and London being fertile grounds (excuse the pun) is true due to their sheer size and wealth of opportunities which attracts young and good-looking people i.e. high demand, high supply - so you are bound to find your niche.

I think the culture of the city/country plays a much greater role in determining whether you will enjoy it or not. For example, living in Nice, France is amazing - you have the beaches, yachts, incredibly beautiful outdoors, great food and an abundance of very hot women (and the accompanying old pot-bellied millionaires). But unless you "fit" into the culture of the Riviera, you will not be very successful. On the other hand, Lyon or Lille in France are similar in size to Nice, but have a more relaxed, student-y and diverse vibe. So its much easier for a guy who's casual (in his lifestyle, not just the way he dresses) to do well there. Comprende?

Your post reminds me of the guy who hacked OKC's algorithms to find his soulmate. Using stats and data to get a general idea like sex ratios, income levels is fine, but relying on them to decide how much or how hard the competition is, IMO, not going to get you far.

What you're forgetting here is not about "fear of taking risk" in every day setting and using online dating or other math to find a soul mate. This is absurd.

Just some background info: I've lived in about 7 different countries ( lived i.e. more than 3 months). I'm currently living in a Slavic country.
I'm an Australian ex-pat.

I personally don't see myself living outside Central/Eastern or continental europe as my Income source is going good.

However, this is not some kind of fear of approach problem where we're quantifying data to escape the risk. I think when it comes to living in Countries, especially for the long term, it's helpful to know you're going to the right places and the variables are right.

2 week stints are never a good indicator -- you approach more than usual, your mental state is different, you view the women as novel.

I think people check what the Climate is like, google club photos/pics of girls, look up data sheets as a measure of trying to figure out if a city is right for them before making a decision.

I'm only interested in Anglo countries because this is where the money is for most english-speaking natives.

Most of the people on here who are from the anglosphere live in anglo countries. They do so because they're comfortable with the variables, others are not, but they are still unconvinced the gravity of the math isn't so significant.

Sausagefest Statistics

I wasted 4 years of my 20s (3 years, actually) living in a place called Australia. This place is the Sparta of masculinity and male competition. No place on earth is even paralleled with the game dynamics in a typical Australian city, particularly Melbourne.

I was brought up to believe it was a good place to meet women "Surfer babes, brah".
Lara Bingle, brah.

Other friends of mine have wasted significant amount of years learning game in the hell hole of Australia, despite being tall, handsome, young and cashed up.
It conditioned them into being aggressive womanizers in different parts of the world. But most have returned to Australia because they believe in a Home&Away romantic fantasy, being alpha-as-phuck and their aussie optimism fucks with their objective sense of being. It's a delusional self-belief at the end of the day.

The only way they can face the music about their situation is to simply ask them "How many attractive slim feminine women have you dated in the last month". Despite being conventionally handsome, most of these guys respond with a resounding 'none'.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-30-2014 11:26 AM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

I've lived in one Asian country and spent considerable time in another, and spending most of next year in Europe. I'm not saying Australia is good for game compared to other countries, but if you have "to be in the top bracket of income, looks and social status to get anything better than a 5.5 out of 10 in Sydney or Melbourne." then I've never gotten laid in my home city in my life, and neither have any of my wingmen.

Sausagefest Statistics

This topic is irrelevant...

If you want hot chicks find a "cosmopolitan" city and hangout in there high end scene. No matter how many men move here in NY, majority of them will have little to no access to all the gorgeous women that pass through and I'm talking about the ones where if you know them, then you will be connected to tons of other hotties in other cities. For instance there is a vegas chick with 250k+ instagram followers...

Her best friend used to be one of my partner in crimes, all I'd have to do is simply shoot my girl a message them I'm flying to vegas and before you know it all these other hot chicks who most guys won't even be able to meet.

To put things in perspective, the ratios at the venues I frequent is never lower than 6:4 girl to guy ratio.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-30-2014 07:17 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2014 11:26 AM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

I've lived in one Asian country and spent considerable time in another, and spending most of next year in Europe. I'm not saying Australia is good for game compared to other countries, but if you have "to be in the top bracket of income, looks and social status to get anything better than a 5.5 out of 10 in Sydney or Melbourne." then I've never gotten laid in my home city in my life, and neither have any of my wingmen.

I don't know what people consider a 5.5.

But how many NEW girls in Australia do you bang per month that are above this quality:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkZbuI3Zg4d4_CPQE2MFh...d5fqnfqYpY]

or this:
[Image: 925830_403621829778048_1514732530_a.jpg]

My point is it's difficult to get a new notch once a month with a slim feminine looking girl in Australia.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-30-2014 09:01 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

This topic is irrelevant...

If you want hot chicks find a "cosmopolitan" city and hangout in there high end scene. No matter how many men move here in NY, majority of them will have little to no access to all the gorgeous women that pass through and I'm talking about the ones where if you know them, then you will be connected to tons of other hotties in other cities. For instance there is a vegas chick with 250k+ instagram followers...

Her best friend used to be one of my partner in crimes, all I'd have to do is simply shoot my girl a message them I'm flying to vegas and before you know it all these other hot chicks who most guys won't even be able to meet.

To put things in perspective, the ratios at the venues I frequent is never lower than 6:4 girl to guy ratio.

Mate, half my friends in Australia either own nightclubs, bouncers or are promoters. You will never find such ratios in Australia no matter how high end you go or even if you buy bottles. New York and London are completely different. Just get on a concierge list in London and you're set.

Your rule does not apply to Australia.

Sausagefest Statistics

BTW be specific on what Asian country you lived in. Malaysia and Singapore are miles apart to Thailand and Philippines.

Sausagefest Statistics

Quote: (04-30-2014 10:44 PM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

I don't know what people consider a 5.5.

But how many NEW girls in Australia do you bang per month that are above this quality:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkZbuI3Zg4d4_CPQE2MFh...d5fqnfqYpY]

or this:
[Image: 925830_403621829778048_1514732530_a.jpg]

Complete strawman argument, the top girl and maybe the bottom too are 8's. No one's ever said regularly banging 8's and 9's was easy here, or anywhere else really. This is the scale most people on RVF would use.

Unless you don't have good game or have some serious height or looks deficiency it's not hard to bang 6's and 7's IF you're putting in enough approaches. I don't think I'm anything special compared to the guys in game community here, I'm also quite young, non-white and have shit logistics. I got 2 new bangs a blowjob from new girls in that range in April, and hopefully will bang another slut on a date I have lined up for tomorrow night. This is Australia, girls here are slutty as fuck, what planet are you guys on?? You should meet some of the veteran guys I know in the community here, I think your brain would explode.

Quote: (04-30-2014 10:49 PM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

BTW be specific on what Asian country you lived in. Malaysia and Singapore are miles apart to Thailand and Philippines.

China, and another small country which sucks for game I won't mention for privacy reasons. Singapore is a nice city but I can't comment on it for game. Never been to Malaysia, I know it's a Muslim country but I've met a number of Malaysian international students and they've all been pretty liberal, got my Malaysian flag in Oz on a ONS too.