rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First date how to

First date how to

Hello people who have taken the red pill !

Firstly, I would like to thank all of you for the great work you are doing in getting men on the right track.

Now, I need some advice on a first date that I want to pull off like a true champ.
I read alot of the approach stuff, texting, setting date, logistics, make out and bang, but the thing is I'd like to know how some of you would proceed if you were me.

Here are the facts:

I met this girl at the shop I work, we chatted a bit, she asked me if I'm from from out of town, which I am (I moved here 2 months ago) since my accent is a little funny, and as she was about to go, handed me her business card. I texted her about 5 days later, she responded pretty well and ended up giving me her personal number. I suggested going out for some coffee some time, she said it's a good idea (this was 2 days ago).
Since I've lived here for just 2 months, I don't really know any nice/appropriate venues, to make matters worse, there are none within a 5 km range, because I live in a flat just outside of town.

Here come the questions:

Is it ok to ask her out today or this weekend ?
Should I suggest her taking me to whatever place she prefers since she's been living here all her life?
What about logistics ? Getting her back to my flat?

Any piece of advice is appreciated.

First date how to

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8681.html

First date how to

Here come the questions:

Is it ok to ask her out today or this weekend ?
Should I suggest her taking me to whatever place she prefers since she's been living here all her life?
What about logistics ? Getting her back to my flat?

i have alot of time so here it goes.

(Is it ok to ask her out today or this weekend ? ) - Which is more convenient for you, today or weekend?

(Should I suggest her taking me to whatever place she prefers since she's been living here all her life?) - i dont see why you would let a woman lead and decide, do some research and find a place you want to go to. Not her, shes going to do whatever you want her to do.

(What about logistics ? Getting her back to my flat?)- do you have a car? the more venue's you bounce the more of a connection you build. make sure you connect before you try to bring her back to your place, or she just wants to be fucked.which you can take the easy route.

Hope that answers all your questions.

First date how to

I do have a car at my disposal so that s covered.
I guess the only thing left to do is to do some research regarding pubs/bars.
I will keep you posted on how it goes.

First date how to

Quote: (04-25-2014 03:22 PM)aero900 Wrote:  

I do have a car at my disposal so that s covered.
I guess the only thing left to do is to do some research regarding pubs/bars.
I will keep you posted on how it goes.

pub/bar = night venue, so you should easily be able to bring her back to your place afterwards. Lead the way for her.

First date how to

I'm not really as much of a fan on doing dates in bars. Just not my style. What I like to do is:
coffee shops, parks, mall, get ice cream. Things like that. Their a girls that don't drink alcohol, but most girls wouldn't mind any of the things i mentioned

The next important thing is how far away the place is from your room. The closer the better, because it will be easier to make an excuse to go back.

On the first date you want to do something where you can talk or something you are good at(but don't take it too seriously) so that you can build solid attraction. Then you want an option where the two of you can be alone and sit so you can build comfort.

Then, since you are close to your place, you can make one of a hundred excuses to stop by your place and just like that you will be alone with a girl at your apartment.

First date how to

So the date went rather good we talked, we laughed, we ended up kissing in the car but things went wrong when I suggested we go to somewhere more private ( now that I'm writing it I realise how bad it sounds). She reacted pretty bad and said that she is sorry that I thought she is that kind of girl. She also pointed out that she really liked me but wasn t expecting me to be
like this. Long story short, she got out of the car and went home. Any advice on what to do next? For the record, I really like her.

First date how to

Quote: (04-26-2014 06:43 PM)aero900 Wrote:  

So the date went rather good we talked, we laughed, we ended up kissing in the car but things went wrong when I suggested we go to somewhere more private ( now that I'm writing it I realise how bad it sounds). She reacted pretty bad and said that she is sorry that I thought she is that kind of girl. She also pointed out that she really liked me but wasn t expecting me to be
like this. Long story short, she got out of the car and went home. Any advice on what to do next? For the record, I really like her.

You came off too soft as boyfriend material. This is generally a bad idea, as they will keep you on the backburner and will not fuck you until they squeeze enough juice out of you.

Either that or this is a shit test. Girls lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve appearing the innocent type, holier than thou and shit. You seriously think if she was that pure she would be kissing in your car? Devil below spank your ass, if you were kissing then keep making out until she's horny as fuck, then finger her or do her in the car goddamn it. Or just start the car and go somewhere, why do you even need to ask her opinion?

Sorry to give you the tough love, but she's probably seen you as a weak horny beta and lost all interest, and was just looking for a way to exit with "dignity". At this point there's not much to do. Do NOT appologize , don't call or text or anything for a few days. Hit on other women and go on other dates. After a few days hit her up and suggest hanging out like nothing happened. Ya got nothing to lose anyway.

Next time for first date, get some booze involved no matter what. The thread that calihunter linked is good. Women on first date are irrational children and their crazy brain will work against both her and your interest. The only way to level the playing field is booze. I don't think even the best players can regularly same night lay sober girls.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

First date how to

it was a shit test and it sounds like you folded. You are a man and you should never apologize or appear sorry for being sexual with a girl. if I had a nickel for every time a girl said this to me and an hour later we were having sex i would have... a shit load of nickels

First date how to

I endend up texting her two days after to set up a date, we met and I pretended like nothing happened, the date went ok, we laughed, we talked, we kissed, I touched her breasts, kissed her neck, touched her pussy, got her really horny but couldn't get her to come over to my place. The next day, following a statement of hers that she can cook real good pasta, I texted her to come over and put her money where her mourh is and cook for me. She agreed to come over but I didn't get to eat any pasta. On the up side, we fucked for the better part of the night.

First date how to

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:08 AM)aero900 Wrote:  

I endend up texting her two days after to set up a date, we met and I pretended like nothing happened, the date went ok, we laughed, we talked, we kissed, I touched her breasts, kissed her neck, touched her pussy, got her really horny but couldn't get her to come over to my place. The next day, following a statement of hers that she can cook real good pasta, I texted her to come over and put her money where her mourh is and cook for me. She agreed to come over but I didn't get to eat any pasta. On the up side, we fucked for the better part of the night.

Good work. Lol so much for the "I'm such a good and innocent girl" stuff. Keep the game on bro.

First date how to

Good job on sealing the deal!

It's also possible that you didn't escalate or develop enough kino. There are ways that you can convey your intentions to fuck pretty early on so that girls aren't surprised when you make a move. At the other end of the spectrum is when you push too hard and get the "we're not having sex tonight."

First date how to

I love how she just had to brag how she cooks a mean pasta lol
Just goes to show that women will reward a guy who pushes for bang, but will punish a guy who doesn't.
Great job man.

Life is good

First date how to

Quote: (05-06-2014 09:37 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

It's also possible that you didn't escalate or develop enough kino. There are ways that you can convey your intentions to fuck pretty early on so that girls aren't surprised when you make a move. At the other end of the spectrum is when you push too hard and get the "we're not having sex tonight."

Redbeard could you expand on this?
I understand from personal experience that one should build kino, teasing and keeping a strong intent on your mind that you want to fuck, so it transmits through your eyes what's going down (This isn't the beta, thirsty look, it's the "she needs to get fucked hard" eyes that says you're not going to be friends")

Is there other ones I'm missing?

Life is good

First date how to

Now that you say this, redbeard, I think you are right on the money. The fact is that the first date went very well up to the point we were in the car. There were some akward pauses between talks and kisses and I may have sounded/felt a bit weak when I suggested we go somewhere more private. She may have picked up on that and that made her raise the "I'm not like other girls" wall. Now for another thing...we both know we have facebook profiles and the other day the idea of why aren t we friends came up. We laughed a bit and then she said that is best if we are not friends on fb because "things can often be misinterpreted on fb" and doesn t want us to argue because of this. Should I be concerned or should I be happy ? I thought about the ppsibility that she might not want me to be known by her friends but she wants to go to the movies tonight with a group of her friends.

First date how to

Quote: (05-06-2014 10:10 PM)simondice Wrote:  

I understand from personal experience that one should build kino, teasing and keeping a strong intent on your mind that you want to fuck, so it transmits through your eyes what's going down (This isn't the beta, thirsty look, it's the "she needs to get fucked hard" eyes that says you're not going to be friends")

You're right on the money. I'm not sure how to accurately describe it, I'm no expert, but there has to be a significant difference between a date and this girl going to drinks with friends. If you don't do kino, give her eyes, be playful, talk about sex, this will be the same thing as her going out with her girlfriends. You want to avoid that at all costs.

I've had dates before (a long time ago, in my full beta days) when I would finally set up this "date" with an awesome girl, pay for dinner, have good conversation, venue change, and then (because I thought I was ballsy) I would try to kiss her. Multiple times, girls would be EXTREMELY put off but this. The k-close would be completely unexpected, and although I thought I did everything right in my book, I was way off. There were even times when I made out with a girl, but right after, she became very uncomfortable (this is why kiss-closing is irrelevent).

You have to sexualize the interaction in order to to secure the bang. Tuthmosis' first date bang recipe is the best way to do this.

For some more, here's Rollo's breakdown of kino and then here's a shitty PUA blog talking about some of the reasoning for kino.

About your facebook questions...it's kind of weird that she doesn't want to be friends. If you are a beta orbiter in her book, she would want you on facebook so that you can look at her pictures and like them. On the other hand, if she was REALLY into you, she would want to be friends so she can stalk you. I don't know. The best plan of action for the facebook shit test is to ignore it. Stay the course.

First date how to

Quote: (05-07-2014 09:40 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2014 10:10 PM)simondice Wrote:  

You're right on the money. I'm not sure how to accurately describe it, I'm no expert, but there has to be a significant difference between a date and this girl going to drinks with friends. If you don't do kino, give her eyes, be playful, talk about sex, this will be the same thing as her going out with her girlfriends. You want to avoid that at all costs.

I've had dates before (a long time ago, in my full beta days) when I would finally set up this "date" with an awesome girl, pay for dinner, have good conversation, venue change, and then (because I thought I was ballsy) I would try to kiss her. Multiple times, girls would be EXTREMELY put off but this. The k-close would be completely unexpected, and although I thought I did everything right in my book, I was way off. There were even times when I made out with a girl, but right after, she became very uncomfortable (this is why kiss-closing is irrelevent).

You have to sexualize the interaction in order to to secure the bang. Tuthmosis' first date bang recipe is the best way to do this.

For some more, here's Rollo's breakdown of kino and then here's a shitty PUA blog talking about some of the reasoning for kino.

About your facebook questions...it's kind of weird that she doesn't want to be friends. If you are a beta orbiter in her book, she would want you on facebook so that you can look at her pictures and like them. On the other hand, if she was REALLY into you, she would want to be friends so she can stalk you. I don't know. The best plan of action for the facebook shit test is to ignore it. Stay the course.

Kino was one of the big turning points for me, for sure. I had never really thought about it before I got into game, but having physical contact with a girl before you go for the kiss just makes wayyyy too much sense.

And unless a girl is hella horny, it's tough to pull off "let's go somewhere more private." Just take her there like a beefy man-man or have an excuse to keep her hamster from going bananas. Deep down she knows where it's gonna lead, but if you don't take charge like a man or at least give her a "we were innocently looking at vacation photos when sex just suddenly happened!" kind of justification for her sluttiness, she won't go with you.

First date how to

The "relationship" has come to an end. I thought it was fair to tell you guys. The reasons were: not a lot of things in common, and difference in character plus she expected me to pay everytime we went out. I'll have none of that, thank you. So it's game on

First date how to

Quote: (05-16-2014 07:12 AM)aero900 Wrote:  

The "relationship" has come to an end. I thought it was fair to tell you guys. The reasons were: not a lot of things in common, and difference in character plus she expected me to pay everytime we went out. I'll have none of that, thank you. So it's game on

Nice job. Every girl will come and go. And every time you learn some new things.

First date how to

I set up a first date with a girl in this semi - classy restaurant / bar in town. I asked her to meet me there to "grab a drink" she said okay enthusiastically but said "I won't drink because I'm driving. I'll just have tea. I'm a social person and don't mind if you drink."

Well, that threw me off a bit as I like them to at least have one drink as that increases the odds of at least a kiss close on the date. She did say she is not a 'non drinker'....she's just not when she drives. She's a 33 year old attorney and I think a little straight laced from my conversations. She also digs me too per her quick text response times and she basically approached me.

I'm wondering if I should leave it as it is; that is her meeting me there where she won't drink or text her back tomorrow before the date offering to pick her up. Example: "Hey Anna, I could pick you up about 7:15 if you like...I'll be out that way"

I don't want her to think I'm really desperate for her to drink and my first instinct is to leave it as it is, but I am also thinking she may be on a more "defensive" vibe if I'm having a drink and she's drinking teas and Shirley temples. Any thoughts?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

First date how to

[Image: attachment.jpg20555]   

The best way to search any website or forum

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

First date how to

Quote: (08-05-2014 11:44 AM)robreke Wrote:  

I'm wondering if I should leave it as it is; that is her meeting me there where she won't drink or text her back tomorrow before the date offering to pick her up. Example: "Hey Anna, I could pick you up about 7:15 if you like...I'll be out that way"
"I will pick you up at xxx" You can also tell her what she should wear or any other special requests you might have.

"I won't drink because I'm driving. I'll just have tea. I'm a social person and don't mind if you drink."
This sounds like she plans to only have a "coffee date" with you, so if she's not down with your plan just cancel it.

First date how to

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:33 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Good work. Lol so much for the "I'm such a good and innocent girl" stuff. Keep the game on bro.

The three-date rule rides again! Let this be a lesson - if you aren't getting same-night lays, it's fine to stretch it to 2 or 3 dates as long as you aren't giving off too much boyfriend vibe and getting strung along. (If you ARE getting SNLs, probably not worth stringing out the long ones.) Some girls will fuck without commitment but don't think of themselves as a slut if they put out on 2/3/whatever.

First date how to

Quote: (05-06-2014 10:01 PM)simondice Wrote:  

I love how she just had to brag how she cooks a mean pasta lol
Just goes to show that women will reward a guy who pushes for bang, but will punish a guy who doesn't.
Great job man.

That's better than her bragging she plays a good hand of poker or something masculine.

First date how to

Hey guys, I have to plan for a first date. For an evening date, would getting dessert rather than dinner and then heading off to a bar be ok? Thing is she eats dinner late and cafes close relatively early here but the general advice recommends against dinner first dates. She is pretty conservative so I am not sure if she will be comfortable with going straight to a bar on the first date. Any ideas here?

Also, what if she refuses an evening date? Should I plan for a cafe in the afternoon and call it a day?

Thanks for the suggestions.