rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dear Girls Who Are (Finally) Ready To Date Nice Guys: We Don’t Want You Anymore

http://thoughtcatalog.com/leo-steven/201...u-anymore/

Quote:Quote:

You had your chance on our first (and only) date. I held the door open for you and bought you dinner at that 5-star restaurant you so slyly worked into the conversation. You looked amazing and I went all out to impress you. You walked through the door I held open for you without a thank you or really any acknowledgement of my little gesture.

I asked you about your hopes and dreams and listened to you bitch about your ex-boyfriend as you ordered that $100 bone-in ribeye and the wine with the fancy vintage you just had to try. You finished the wine but took most of the steak home in a doggy bag. I only now realize that it was the ex-boyfriend you were texting all evening, I hope he enjoyed the steak I bought him. By the way that “emergency call” you got after dinner didn’t fool anyone. I’m not stupid, unlike most of the guys you’ve dated.

I was wonderful to you, I was a gentleman. I treated you with respect, like a lady deserves to be treated. I enjoyed your company and you had my full attention. I didn’t expect anything in return except a chance to win your heart. I’m stable, I’m a good provider, I want marriage and kids in my future. I’m the man of your dreams, but you couldn’t see that. Or maybe you just didn’t care. You were pretty preoccupied with your texting.

But now you’re ready to date me? Really? You’ll excuse me if I’m not jumping for joy. You’ve dissed me, rejected me, took advantage of me, dodged my goodnight kiss and couldn’t wait to get away from me. Now suddenly you want me? Sorry, I’m not buying it.

I get it though, now that you’re on the downside of 30, the wrinkles are starting, the body is sagging and you have stretch marks and that c-section scar from pushing out that bad boy’s rugrat. I know it was impossible to see that that deadbeat irresponsible jerk was actually a deadbeat irresponsible jerk, but that’s not my problem. While you were waiting for those texts that never came I was busy getting my career in order and maximizing my credit score. Now my biggest issue is deciding which color Audi I’m going to buy. Why in the world would I choose to take on you and your problems?

In your twenties you barely gave me the time of day. Meanwhile you were jumping in bed with any guy with a neck tattoo or a prison record. Why would I date you? I know where you’ve been, and I hope you’ve been tested. From the trail of bad boys and the mistreatment you tolerated, no, invited into your life and seeing all the drama you created for yourself, I can only conclude that you don’t need a nice guy, you need therapy! I’m a simple guy and like my life uncomplicated. You are the human embodiment of drama and chaos, I’d have to be crazier than, well… YOU to take on your baggage.

Face it, you’d get sick of me and my nice guy ways. I’ll remember your birthday and our anniversary and I’ll buy you flowers on both. I’ll treat you with respect and you’ll get bored. I know damn well you’re going to end up cheating on me, and I don’t plan on giving you half my stuff when you do. I work hard for what I have and now that I’ve achieved a little success I would love someone to share my life with. But that’s not going to be you. You thought I wasn’t worthy of you back then and I feel you’re not worthy of me now.

Now that the bad boys have used you up and moved on to women 10 years younger, so have I. It’s a funny thing, now that I’ve achieved a little success, drive a nice car and have stability in my life, I’m getting attention from those girls too. I don’t need you anymore. I’m not in the mood to deal with you, your issues, or your ex and his issues. I’m not looking to help you raise the mini-me version of some guy you used to bang. I want my own children someday, not the offspring of Mr. Neck Tattoo.

Truth is though, I’m happy for you. I really am. It’s about time you matured and came to your senses about the thugs and losers you just couldn’t resist. But I wasn’t sitting by the phone waiting for you to realize I’m a great guy. I wrote you off long ago. You’ve learned some important lessons and so have I. In fact you taught me one, you taught me not to date girls like you.

Speaking for the nice guys out there, you’re too late.

We want a good girl not some bad boy’s leftovers. And the fact that you’re still out there dating tells me the bad boys don’t want you either. Enjoy dressing your cat up for Halloween and cherish your bad boy memories, I hope they keep you warm at night. I’m just not that into you anymore.

"Why would I date you? I know where you’ve been"

[Image: clap2.gif]

That phrase should become a meme.

Dis' fucking guy.

Taking whores to 5-star restaurants and then gloating when they end up where whores end up.

[Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

^ Pretty sure it's a troll response to this:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmer...-i-am-now/

Troll response or not, the author paints a good picture. I know before the manosphere, I was taking girls out to dinner dates on the first date. They weren't posh five star restaurants, but they were nice sit down restaurants where the bill would be between $75 and $100. You live and you learn.

I remember one girl I invested far too much time into. I was naive and thought she would get over her abusive ex. A year later when she finally stopped bailing on me to let him in for a rough house sex session with him she was finally ready. However, I had already moved on and was with a new girl. Even after all the time and effort I invested in her, I didn't want to be with a girl I knew would treat me like second best. I left her in weeping at a coffee shop, but I didn't use any harsh words. I just decline her offer when she said she was "ready".

Most of you are probably too weak to speak up about a failure in red pilling that you had back in the day. I know that most of everyone has experienced something similar and that is what brought them here.

Whether the article is fiction or not, I hope plenty of people read it and take in its content. Not everyone is on the same path as us, but they need to know to never be treated as a safety school.

The sad thing is most of these sad betas STILL want them and their older, vagine-stretched, STD-infested versions of them.

The OP made me realize how dumb it is to actually remember anniversary dates. Another meaningless date, and it's not like remembering is going to help your cause.

Quote: (04-23-2014 04:17 PM)ddjembe mutombo Wrote:  

Most of you are probably too weak to speak up about a failure in red pilling that you had back in the day.

LOL Good story, but that line was a weird thing to say. Are you trying to insult us, or did that just come out wrong?

Start a thread asking guys if they ever did a douchey, "beta" thing and I guarantee you'll get tons of posts in there. Of course we all did lame shit. It's part of growing up and you see this type of thing admitted all the time.

Hell, I was raised by a single mom who taught me that women were "queens" and should be treated as such. I believed her until around my late teens, at which point even she realized what she'd done and changed her story, telling us to just use them for sex and have a good time. My brother and I had no problems getting girlfriends but they wrecking balled right through us. haha

Man I used to make a fool out of myself as a kid putting dem pussies on the pedestal. Didn't fully get it out of my system until I was 20. I still made plenty of mistakes, and still do, but for the most part I always made sure to hold the upper hand ever since.

Acted like a little girl the first few times I got my tender little heart smashed and then hardened the fuck up.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Could not get past that first paragraph.

First of all, never let the girl suggest a place.

Second, don't go out to eat like that on a first date.

Third, you should not be trying to impress her, if that's what's happening you are already blown out.

You got to get it so that the girl is tryin impress you.

Reading this guy's account is like reading about what happened to the titanic, but it the ship hit an ice berg in the middle on ny harbor.

He's a guy with cash but no game. He's like a cow being led to the lionesses slaughter.

Guy sounds like a whiny bitch.

"He's a guy with cash but no game. He's like a cow being led to the lionesses slaughter."

^Yep. Proving my point that cash alone doesn't = game, nor getting laid.

You thought I wasn’t worthy of you back then and I feel you’re not worthy of me now.

If more guys went into a first date with the mentality that she has to prove herself worthy they would be way ahead of the game.

Saying as much after the fact is way too late.

Quote: (04-23-2014 05:21 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

LOL Good story, but that line was a weird thing to say. Are you trying to insult us, or did that just come out wrong?

Start a thread asking guys if they ever did a douchey, "beta" thing and I guarantee you'll get tons of posts in there. Of course we all did lame shit. It's part of growing up and you see this type of thing admitted all the time.

Truth. There are plenty of honest guys floating around the manosphere, and I do appreciate them. However, there are still plenty here that just read and regurgitate... acting out the tough guy role. I like the people here that read with an open mind and respond accordingly... not the ones that read a snippet then use manosphere buzzwords.

I'll be honest that I still do "beta" things to this day. I've wizened up and corrected many of my ways and thought processes, but we all still make mistakes. To act is if one doesn't is completely foolish.

Arguing the nuances of whether it's fiction or not doesn't matter. This is the kind of message that needs to be put out there. This is the blue pill version of the message we all tell guys when they're starting off on their journey in our side of the realm.

This is how the masses respond to the cold truths. I bet if more of these posts were around, more guys would sit up and not waste their lives thinking about "the one that got away" and would stop feeling sorry for themselves. Instead they'd see the cycle for what it is, and hopefully go down the self improvement route of being a well rounded individual that doesn't take shit from women.

My first instinct was to call it soppy and butt-hurt, but I actually think more of these kind of posts is a good thing.

Painting that picture is far more effective than slapping someone with the truth. Looking at sales, it's all about playing on the emotions of the customer in order to get them to buy or come to a decision. This is exactly what this post is doing, and I bet it resonates a lot more with every day guys than some of the content on here - as truthful as it is.

Most of you are probably too weak to speak up about a failure in red pilling that you had back in the day.

Pretty sure that there's a thread floating around called something along the lines of "what was the most beta thing you did with a girl?"

Quote: (04-23-2014 06:02 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Arguing the nuances of whether it's fiction or not doesn't matter. This is the kind of message that needs to be put out there. This is the blue pill version of the message we all tell guys when they're starting off on their journey in our side of the realm.

This is how the masses respond to the cold truths. I bet if more of these posts were around, more guys would sit up and not waste their lives thinking about "the one that got away" and would stop feeling sorry for themselves. Instead they'd see the cycle for what it is, and hopefully go down the self improvement route of being a well rounded individual that doesn't take shit from women.

My first instinct was to call it soppy and butt-hurt, but I actually think more of these kind of posts is a good thing.

Painting that picture is far more effective than slapping someone with the truth. Looking at sales, it's all about playing on the emotions of the customer in order to get them to buy or come to a decision. This is exactly what this post is doing, and I bet it resonates a lot more with every day guys than some of the content on here - as truthful as it is.

Pretty sure that there's a thread floating around called something along the lines of "what was the most beta thing you did with a girl?"

Here ya go:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19792.html

Probably a troll response, or just a beta who needs to wake up even further.

Regardless, the more young 18 year old men who read this, the better. The word needs to spread to these young men, while we are still allowed to tell the truth on the internet.

Slight side tangent, but I was looking into buying a domain called bestyears.com

It is taken, but I realize it wasn't going to say much other than a guy if he wanted to get married should get a woman's best years. At least she shows some loyalty that way. Maybe not the players here, but a beta who got her best years will probably stay loyal to her as she ages. As long as she doesn't get fat and still has sex with her husband.

Have sex with all you want with whoever you want, but if you ever marry, you better get her best years also. And never raise anyone else's kids.

He might be butt hurt (5 stars!?), might be a fake article, but at least he isn't stuck with her.

Alright done rambling.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

First off who drops big money like that on a first date. Also, obviously this guy wrote this to make a point about how nice guys finish last but in reality no chick is gonna come back to the nice guy she blew off earlier and really you don't know who was a whore in her past and trying to lock down a nice guy today so the whole thing is a mute point. This guy has no idea if the nice down to earth girl he's dating today was getting railed by a guy and his 5 buddies a month ago.

This post is a good starting point for a regular nice guy to make him realize the error of his ways.

For all those friends you have that you see getting chewed up by women but for whom RvF would be too much of a shock - forward them the link to that article.

Deus vult!

Most of you are probably too weak to speak up about a failure in red pilling that you had back in the day. I know that most of everyone has experienced something similar and that is what brought them here.

I've posted about it several times now, and so have many others. Introspection is quite present on this forum, have no fear.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-23-2014 05:37 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

You thought I wasn’t worthy of you back then and I feel you’re not worthy of me now.

If more guys went into a first date with the mentality that she has to prove herself worthy they would be way ahead of the game.

Saying as much after the fact is way too late.

When I was a foolish, young man being entitled gave to me in abundance. I was "beta" enough to keep verbally strong arming this chick until I got the pedestalled sex I wanted from her. Short version- told her she didn't present herself well on the second date, used synonymous phrasing to call her a whore and demanded seeing more of her until my investment was worth it. She hung up on me at first, called back two days later about how she came off. It was a 6 month battle of wits and rawdog roulette after that.

Quote: (04-23-2014 05:36 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

"He's a guy with cash but no game. He's like a cow being led to the lionesses slaughter."

^Yep. Proving my point that cash alone doesn't = game, nor getting laid.

Reminds me of this girl from Toronto.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

It's a response to another article for those guys saying he's butthurt etc. He's talking from a blue pill state so it's expected and it's probably the best way to break men into the red pill.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

A lot of nice guys talk about how they take girls out on expensive dinner dates but get nowhere, and then conclude that the girl was never into them and was using them. I'm not sure I agree. Think about it. If a girl has no interest in a guy why is she going to spend a very long time with him pretending to be having a good time? Just for a lousy meal at a restaurant? It would be better just to stay at home. There's no way I would ever dream of doing the opposite. Spending a lot of time with an unattractive girl I had no interest in because she was paying the bill. How desperate are girls for food if they put up with guys they don't like just to get a meal. The only other reason is for "attention", but this seems pretty desperate as well.

IMO a lot of the girls nice guys accuse of using them had at least some interest in them at one time, but then the guy blew it, didn't escalate etc. or the girl just changed her mind for some other reason.

PS: Obviously I know female psychology is different, but I still find it hard to believe girls are going out with guys they dislike just to get a meal.