rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huge sale on online courses at Udemy.com

All (or at least all the ones I've tried) Udemy.com courses are $10 today by using the code BEST10. Even the $2-500 courses. And you get lifetime access.

I haven't used Udemy much but they definitely have some interesting shit, so if you're a fan or been wanting to try them out, now is a good time.

Thanks for the share Enigma. Guys are always talking about passive income and trying to find some angle.

Seems like if you had deep knowledge you could make a course and post it at udemy.com

If you bring in a sale you get 100% of the course fee. If the sale originates from Udemy you get only 50% of the course fee.

https://www.udemy.com/teach/

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

^I was thinking the same thing.

Some of the courses I've seen are things anyone could whip together. Then you see they have a few thousand people enrolled at $20+ a pop.

I managed to get like $2000 worth of udemy programming courses for $14 through a deal they offered in conjunction with StackSocial a while back. Some of these are big courses too, it will take me like 2 years to get through them all.

Still works as of today but I get the message that the coupon code expires today. Also got an email that YOU75 works for a 75% discount until friday, so if BEST10 doesn't work, try YOU75.

I've been on udemy for about a year now. The good thing is that these amazing deals are constantly coming up. Hardly a few weeks goes by when I don't get a 75% off discount code emailed to me. So even if you miss this, it won't be long before there's another.

Got an email that the NEWCOURSES promo code gets you 70% off a course - not sure if that's everything or a selection, but check it out.